• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

Devilman lost to Doomguy

Not really seeing how Omega and Yang Kai are >= the Sonic top tiers, especially since the Sonic top tiers have stuff like Type 2 Info Manipulation, Type 1 CM, Acausality 4, and so on.

Not really seeing how Omega and Yang Kai are >= the Sonic top tiers, especially since the Sonic top tiers have stuff like Type 2 Info Manipulation, Type 1 CM, Acausality 4, and so on.
yang kai has passive 32 layers of Mind, Soul, Memory, Madness hax and more

How many times do i have to remind you those are for his 3D hax. His 5D hax layers are unknown for now
how many times do i have to remind you that i know his hax is 3-D you told me like a bajillion times for no reason
i literally said in the post before that his hax isn't even 5-D

thats it im taking you to RVR for ignoring me

the aura which still requires contact..
if sonics aura passively info deleted someone then he would have won against kratos
It was Hyper Sonic vs Kratos in that match, also the Aura would be big enough for Yang to start in it, also also if the layers arent 5D Sonic can resist Soul, Mind, Memory, and Madness Hax

nothing would change tho
it would just be starfall super sonic vs poh kratos this time, just a different name
Starfall Super Sonic is the one with the Cyber Aura
sonic doesn't have 5D resistance to soul, memory and madness hax, im pretty sure its 3D
Cyber Corruption does Soul and Memory Hax, and He has 4D madness resistance from the Arabian rings
Also also also what about Causality Hax, that would revert anything Yang can do?

hyper sonic had the same thing back then tho
Nah was just a normal aura which i dont think did any effects, and Sonic's attacks passively did the Info stuff
made edison vs sonic
Probably do Kratos instead cause 6D Sonic is on the table

Nah was just a normal aura which i dont think did any effects
🗿are you sure
coz back then hyper sonic was the strongest version of sonic which would mean it had the strongest aura, not normal aura
yeah if the 6D sonic upgrades happen then the match can be ignored and i'll remove sonic characters

While Hyper Sonic is probably stronger, he didnt have any Cyber Corruption hax/aura
when hyper sonic was still there, it said on his profile that he had everything on a far higher degree something like that so it would include the cyber aura

also why are people saying sonics aura is passive? we literally see it not being passive on the profile
Super Sonic's Cyber Corruption can explode in a potent aura[

we can see sonic activating the aura
change the match to kratos thennnnnn
im scared the gow people will get mad at me

At least check the abilities lists to see if stomp or not 💀
but people might disagree with me, thats why we have to make matches to confirm if it really is a stomp

do you agree Edison vs Kratos is a stomp?
Edison is getting nep type 2 and nature 2, he already has Nature Type 2, and 3; Aspect Type 1, 3, 4, & 5
he has all of this, this and im pretty sure he has every single ability in the verse, celestial can correct me on that one

when hyper sonic was still there, it said on his profile that he had everything on a far higher degree something like that so it would include the cyber aura
it said everything Super Sonic had to a higher degree, but Starfall Super Sonic had another tabber, so didnt have any of that
also why are people saying sonics aura is passive? we literally see it not being passive on the profile
Super Sonic's Cyber Corruption can explode in a potent aura[

we can see sonic activating the aura
Pretty sure they are Sonic transforming and giving him that aura

i made infinity ultron vs goku (didn't make it for this list specifically, its just a match)

do you agree Edison vs Kratos is a stomp?
Edison is getting nep type 2 and nature 2, he already has Nature Type 2, and 3; Aspect Type 1, 3, 4, & 5
he has all of this, this and im pretty sure he has every single ability in the verse, celestial can correct me on that one
He has every single Cracking ability, which is a lot, since most supernatural abilities in general are a result of Cracking, it's suppose to be nonsensical for an equation to be able to affect physical phenomena, but that's what Cracking does.

But yea it's not everything, just most, since some things lie outside it like Old One powers like Tesla.

Whether he beats Kratos though 🤷‍♂️

it said everything Super Sonic had to a higher degree, but Starfall Super Sonic had another tabber, so didnt have any of that
you can make kratos vs sonic and they will say its literally the same match as last time bro
Pretty sure they are Sonic transforming and giving him that aura
yes but why does it make the aura passive? we clearly see it not being passive in the thing i showed you

Back