• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Thought only Archie Sonic was tier 1, but anyway looking around Sonic's win con is his type 1 concept manipulation, how likely is he to use that?

Edison has Cracking, which I don't think Sonic has resistance to all of that? Could be wrong, but if that fails, he does have nonexistent erasure, and the Oblivion Golden Eyes, which has even greater Cracking/Void Manipulation.

Given that this is non soecifying a key, we consider Starfall Super Sonic is being used, which comes with a Cyber Corruption aura arround him, from the profile the other dude doesn't seem to resist corruption, i may be missing something here, does he have a way to deal with it?

Given that this is non soecifying a key, we consider Starfall Super Sonic is being used, which comes with a Cyber Corruption aura arround him, from the profile the other dude doesn't seem to resist corruption, i may be missing something here, does he have a way to deal with it?
NEP?

Doesn't NEP only protect you from certain powers based on aspects, and it's the incorporeality (which Sonic can affect) that shields you from physical blows?

Thought only Archie Sonic was tier 1, but anyway looking around Sonic's win con is his type 1 concept manipulation, how likely is he to use that?
Pretty sure his Super Form's standard attacks have Type 1 CM, so it comes down to who strikes first.
Edison has Cracking, which I don't think Sonic has resistance to all of that? Could be wrong, but if that fails, he does have nonexistent erasure, and the Oblivion Golden Eyes, which has even greater Cracking/Void Manipulation.
He does seem to resist most of the base powers of Cracking.

Doesn't NEP only protect you from certain powers based on aspects, and it's the incorporeality (which Sonic can affect) that shields you from physical blows?

Pretty sure his Super Form's standard attacks have Type 1 CM, so it comes down to who strikes first.
what happens when aspect 2 NEP gets accepted on Edison's profile
then he won't even have a concept to begin with

Its only gonna be Type 2
judging by the profiles it seems like Edison is a type 1 cm being
also we should probably wait for this thread to finish

judging by the profiles it seems like Edison is a type 1 cm being
For what Celestial said about NEP Concept it was only gonna be type 2, and the crt he made also is going for CM Type 2 NEP
also we should probably wait for this thread to finish
We had a admin answer the question, I think thats enough?

Back