• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

D isn't even the strongest in the verse
strongest guy in the verse is sacred ancestor
he has NEP type 2 + everyone's powers
So? I mean how are they really going to hurt Kratos, I was big worried because they had plot hax but now they don't have that damn hax, I guess it's going to be an incon because this damn NEP2

can you make a question and answers thread for it?
Here

So? I mean how are they really going to hurt Kratos, I was big worried because they had plot hax but now they don't have that damn hax, I guess it's going to be an incon because this damn NEP2
because he can outlast kratos and send him to a 0D space
SA's info analysis would let him know everything about kratos

Last edited:
"You can start to explain as for why DBH blizt those without NEP 2, like how they’re gonna bypass HGR of multiple types, with layers of resistance to HGR negs and the verse even has a higher scaling chain for HGR negs, and how to bypass the resistance to PI of those who can increase its potency just by focusing on one being etc, plus The Embyro and the likes of Es or Nobody can already passively influence everything across time so going through time via immeasurable speed won’t help anyways."
Being promoted to messenger boi Robo? Tell them to come here themselves.

because he can outlast kratos and send him to a 0D space
SA's info analysis would let him know everything about kratos
Don't forget that Kratos will just get Rizzed
His aura can even induce Paralysis, or be used to calm people's emotions. Further more his looks are capable of attracting men and women alike, making others hallucinate they are being drawing into his eyes, his aura should also be able to affect the Fountain of Life, just like the other Nobility. Furthermore, D can also increase his aura several times stronger.

for example spawn bro
that guy has immeasurable speed so im just going to put him at number 1 for blitzing bb characters? he cant interact with characters that have NEP and would get stomped by the lower people on the list even if speed is unequal
Take the most amount of wins for the top X amount of characters/verses?

bro SA will just AOE BFR kratos when he realizes there is not much he can do
So, it's a BFR battle.

ryan-gravenberch-gravenberch.gif

Damn. If Plot hax was removed, how can D really hurt Kratos? How can he even touch him, let alone hurt him?
D still has Plot hax.
Causality Manipulation and Plot Manipulation (Users can rewrite events without creating any paradox, such as D when he rewrote their entire journey so that Sue and Matthew worked with Braujou and Miranda to slay Valcua and live a happy life as per their mother's wishes, without knowing who D is, or getting affected by Valcua.)

I talked to supporters talking about this. And they said they managed to keep the plot hax.

If you want to open a crt or Q&A, go ahead.
thas weird coz one of the supporters have no problems with plot hax being removed
when did you talk to them abt this?

I talked to supporters talking about this. And they said they managed to keep the plot hax.

If you want to open a crt or Q&A, go ahead.
I have no idea where this came from
Considering that I was the one who made the CTR
I personally requested for someone to have the changes applied time and time again

But no one would do it and eventually it was just forgotten about

If there was some argument to keep plot Hax as a power
Then it was not made on that thread nor any subsequent thread I’ve seen

The main supporter even came to thread and gave the green light to it being removed.

I have no idea where this came from
Considering that I was the one who made the CTR
I personally requested for someone to have the changes applied time and time again

But no one would do it and eventually it was just forgotten about

If there was some argument to keep plot Hax as a power
Then it was not made on that thread nor any subsequent thread I’ve seen

The main supporter even came to thread and gave the green light to it being removed.
So I think you should ask to open the profile to apply the crt. Because it's still there.

So I think you should ask to open the profile to apply the crt. Because it's still there.
I think the profile is still open
But if it isn’t then I’m not gonna bother
I asked too many times already and clearly no one paid an interest in having the changes done nor do I know how to edit pages myself

Plus I’m currently working and scheming a few plans of my own so that’s not my main priority anymore

I think the profile is still open
But if it isn’t then I’m not gonna bother
I asked too many times already and clearly no one paid an interest in having the changes done nor do I know how to edit pages myself

Plus I’m currently working and scheming a few plans of my own so that’s not my main priority anymore
The profile is locked.

Just go to the requests thread and ask someone to apply the CRT. Or at least open the profile so you can apply.

Wasn't crt simply supposed to remove this ability? Just remove.

Until this is applied, it is still in the profile to be used.

In short summary

1. Remove plot Hax
2. Remove Immeasurable speed from AR
3. Apply Limited NEP 2 and 3; All aspects to D
4. Adjust D’s other resistances a bit
5. Adjust the AR abilities a bit

In any case
Let it be used if people wanna use it
I currently have interest in my own plans as of now and can’t be bothered to follow this up again

In short summary

1. Remove plot Hax

In any case
So go to this thread.

Link the crt.

And tell us what needs to be changed if you don't know how to edit.

I currently have interest in my own plans as of now and can’t be bothered to follow this up again
The crt is yours, so whether you want to go through with it or not is up to you.

But these skills will still be used because they are in the profile.

In short summary

1. Remove plot Hax

In any case
🗿rm said only plot hax is getting removed

bruh lets just wait for the vhd upgrades thats coming out before christmas

Idealistic Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. These characters often have some form of Nonduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence.

nothing in type 2 NEP covers conceptual automaticly especially since it's a diet Nonduality. Not that it matters since resistance to conceptual shit is layered out it's ass in BB

Idealistic Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. These characters often have some form of Nonduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence.

nothing in type 2 NEP covers conceptual automaticly especially since it's a diet Nonduality. Not that it matters since resistance to conceptual shit is layered out it's ass in BB
I was unable to find any concept stuff on their profiles other then the main blazblue page, and neither does it list what type

Back