• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

You need to summarise why it needs to be locked. It’s not tier 1 and we don’t lock non-tier 1 uncontroversial profiles.

I've got a quick question regarding if its possible to completely delete certain threads and tags of the forum- if so, I would prefer a conversation that doesn't take up this particular thread tho, thx

I would like to request re-open these profiles:
Future Trunks (Xeno)
Future Trunks (Xenoverse)
Future Warrior (Xenoverse)
Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)
Gogeta (Xeno)
Gogeta (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)

I'm terribly sorry cause i suddenly got busy with work so need to postpone applying my accepted CRT, then i came back the remaining profile got locked.
I'm finish these profiles, so they can be locked

well, sorry again but i need these profile get open:
Vegeks (Xeno)
Bardock (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
Bardock (Dragon Ball Heroes)
Fu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Fu (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
Keysword

You need to summarise why it needs to be locked. It’s not tier 1 and we don’t lock non-tier 1 uncontroversial profiles.
Hey, can you help out in opening profiles for this crt? The revision affects basically every DB character so it’s hard to say which exact profiles need opened, but there’s a lot.

the hell man, you always unlock profile when i go to my night sleep 🗿
Blame you for living in another timezone.
:shrug~1:

1- This thread can be closed

2- I need someone to unlock Post-Crisis Superman´s and Luffy´s profile to i add the match

2- I need someone to open Post-Crisis Superman´s and Luffy´s profile to i add the match
Done both.

2- I need someone to unlock Post-Crisis Superman´s and Luffy´s profile to i add the match
The profiles can be locked

Thanks for the help

Hey, can you help out in opening profiles for this crt? The revision affects basically every DB character so it’s hard to say which exact profiles need opened, but there’s a lot.
I have unlocked all the anime and manga profiles for Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, and Gohan. Tell me if there's more that needs to be edited.

Please close this thread for now. The Chapter hasn't been officially released. I will request for it to be opened on either 24th or 25th of this month

For reference 10, it was the first time you used that reference so you have to use the Decelarename/Reference text thingy (see below). For reference 11, the declarename was set as the same thing (":3") for 2 different references.

Anyway, fixed. Will look at the other page after I'm done eating, if nobody gets to it.

<ref name="declarename">Reference Text 1</ref>
  • The declarename part is an "identifier" in the reference tag, it helps identify which kind of reference it is. Replace declarename with any name of your liking, this makes it easier to reference the same source later on.
  • Reference Text 1 is a footnote text, replace Reference Text 1 with any text of your choice, this text will basically be the origin of the referenced scan or ability justification.
This is how to use or call the same reference/footnote:
<ref name="declarename"/>
  • To easily declare the same footnote/reference again, you can use the same identifier. However, you must use a self-closing empty ref tag by adding a slash (/) right after the identifier text.

Almost forgot to ask to close this for a little too long.

Can anyone close this thread?

Also, idk if Staff members can do that, but can someone put "Dexter" and "Dexter´s laboratory" as tags for this thread?

Can anyone close this thread?

Also, idk if Staff members can do that, but can someone put "Dexter" and "Dexter´s laboratory" as tags for this thread?
Done both.

well, sorry again but i need these profile get open:
Vegeks (Xeno)
Fu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Fu (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
Keysword
I finished editing these profiles, they can be lock

I request open these following profile
Bardock (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
Bardock (Dragon Ball Heroes)
Universe Tree
Mechikabura