• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

bro u thought i was using end of series ragna when i made the ragna vs arale vs thread

im stupid but im not that stupid bro
You didn't exactly specify which version of ragna and just threw in both profiles even though his low 1-C stuff that's not obviously Smurf locked or True Azure (Which has a "noncombat applicable" note on it) is literally him dying and reality getting Thanos snapped out of existence.

You didn't exactly specify which version of ragna
i dont get why people would think im using true blazblue key..it literally says in the notes section that it cant be used in vs matches
and then the thread got closed before i could even say anything ffs

i dont get why people would think im using true blazblue key..it literally says in the notes section that it cant be used in vs matches
and then the thread got closed before i could even say anything ffs
Because you made no distinction when making match, the format is terrible. And when you making match without any specific condition, the match will be assumed to follow SBA which using strongest version of involving combatants

Because you made no distinction when making match, the format is terrible. And when you making match without any specific condition, the match will be assumed to follow SBA which using strongest version of involving combatants
bro SBA ragna is literally black beast ragna because true blazblue cant be used in vs matches ffs

bro SBA ragna is literally black beast ragna because true blazblue cant be used in vs matches ffs
SBA will automatically assume the strongest version, which is True Azure key, also that version is currently pending for revision iirc. I mind you, match betweeb both verse can't work, i know DBH and i know Blazblue, BB have insane amount of layer and passive, there are a reason no BB match now, also their Resistance Negation hax will just neg everything

SBA will automatically assume the strongest version, which is True Azure key, also that version is currently pending for revision iirc. I mind you, match betweeb both verse can't work, i know DBH and i know Blazblue, BB have insane amount of layer and passive, there are a reason no BB match now, also their Resistance Negation hax will just neg everything
yes i know but u guys made me look stupid for thinking i didnt know about the note on ragnas page

would dbh characters stomp bb characters if speed was unequalized tho?

eh, speed unequalized, DBH blitz most, except they can't do anything to god tier characters they has NEP2 which DBH can't interact

Anyway, no match
You can start to explain as for why DBH blizt those without NEP 2, like how they’re gonna bypass HGR of multiple types, with layers of resistance to HGR negs and the verse even has a higher scaling chain for HGR negs, and how to bypass the resistance to PI of those who can increase its potency just by focusing on one being etc, plus The Embyro and the likes of Es or Nobody can already passively influence everything across time so going through time via immeasurable speed won’t help anyways.

wtf bro
SBA state
Character version: The strongest canon version of a character is used, that we have listed. The strongest version being defined as the one with the highest tier; if there are multiple versions with the same tier, then the most recent version.

The Black Beast version of Ragna will be used instead of True Azure because it is already used in combat, even in the SBA it is stated that only the canon version of the character can be used.

You can start to explain as for why DBH blizt those without NEP 2, like how they’re gonna bypass HGR of multiple types, with layers of resistance to HGR negs and the verse even has a higher scaling chain for HGR negs, and how to bypass the resistance to PI of those who can increase its potency just by focusing on one being etc, plus The Embyro and the likes of Es or Nobody can already passively influence everything across time so going through time via immeasurable speed won’t help anyways.
not really remember many thing about BB, but like i said, DBH can't do anything against top tier and god tier

That’s a no go bro 🙅‍♀️
Having a stronger or more layered concept matters zero if all that concept is applicable to is conceptual resistance.

Unless there is some context of that concept resisting / affecting Information Hax by nature then a stronger conceptual resistance only makes that concept more resistant to conceptual Hax but gets still gets easily affected by any other plot or information Hax

In not sure who you got this from but concept Hax affects concepts and information Hax affects information.

THATS THE DEFAULT
Any feat or applicable of concepts affecting information or information affecting concepts it’s NOT a default but rather a verse or character specific feat not the general standard

Any staff member on the wiki will back up what I’m saying
I still quoted from the page, but I don't know why it still continues, and the other thing is what level type 2 info is depends in the verse... If it is at the conceptual level, it is equivalent to the concept, if it affects the laws, it is equivalent to the laws, this is quite simple actually.

Damn, I couldn't find DT's quote... @Vietthai96

I still quoted from the page, but I don't know why it still continues, and the other thing is what level type 2 info is depends in the verse... If it is at the conceptual level, it is equivalent to the concept, if it affects the laws, it is equivalent to the laws, this is quite simple actually.

Damn, I couldn't find DT's quote... @Vietthai96
If type 2 info is shown to work on conceptual things then sure, but this is not a default thing. This also applies to concepts being able to affect laws. If there are feats for that then it can be both.

@Vietthai96 correction, all of BlazBlue is getting revised in the future, not just true azure Ragna. But yeah still pretty dumb to make a Ragna thread when so many other characters exist for the franchise.

@Vietthai96 correction, all of BlazBlue is getting revised in the future, not just true azure Ragna. But yeah still pretty dumb to make a Ragna thread when so many other characters exist for the franchise.
Let me guess, at this point only you do it, pretty tiring ngl

Also, Ragna is famous BB character, so people gonna make match with him each time they thinking about BB

Last edited:
eh, speed unequalized, DBH blitz most, except they can't do anything to god tier characters they has NEP2 which DBH can't interact

Anyway, no match
If demigra for example was fighting someone who has nep2 wouldn’t he just EE the cosmology in lack of better options

If demigra for example was fighting someone who has nep2 wouldn’t he just EE the cosmology in lack of better options
this situation i'm not really remember, probably depend on situation, but most NEP can exist even after the cosmology is collapsed, so they are fine regardless after the destruction of their cosmology, still, there are some unique situation. Anyway, case-by-case

Only being able to destroy the entire level of existence (5D) that both they and Demigra exist on would suffice, and such things would generally require a power of a higher dimension to pull off and Demigra also wouldn't survive destruction on such a fundamental level.

Only being able to destroy the entire level of existence (5D) that both they and Demigra exist on would suffice, and such things would generally require a power of a higher dimension to pull off and Demigra also wouldn't survive destruction on such a fundamental level.
Hey man, I asked a question about tier 1 here, can you help?

I can't send it to your message board.

i remember there was a scan of Demigra EE'ing the cosmology on a history level

i remember there was a scan of Demigra EE'ing the cosmology on a history level
Not sufficient, history would be irrelevant to the level of destruction I'm talking about. It would be the complete and absolute destruction of the fifth dimension on every level you can conceive of, something that only really 6D or higher beings would be capable of.

NGL, that's goon mentality.
"The fights in this show are pretty good right Nathan?"
"Did you just catch that Zack? That was a small building level feat 🤓"
Hey man I read cultivation novels. The one I started has 2607 chs at the moment. I ain't going through it again to evaluate it. Which is a shame because at just ch. 50 the Mc can spam volcanic eruptions and regen from just his brain and heart. And he is going to get way stronger. So it would be a shame not to evaluate it. Though at least another person has started the job.

Hey man I read cultivation novels. The one I started has 2607 chs at the moment. I ain't going through it again to evaluate it. Which is a shame because at just ch. 50 the Mc can spam volcanic eruptions and regen from just his brain and heart. And he is going to get way stronger. So it would be a shame not to evaluate it. Though at least another person has started the job.
What I heard: 🤓

Back