• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"Well, it will turn me into a giant monkey, I need someone there to just snap me back to reality if I go out of control. However, after that I should be able to achieve Super Saiyan 4."

“So you need someone to keep an eye on you? I think that’s pretty easy with how many people there are in this place.”

The part of Brusel turns the machine on, as Brusel starts taking in the waves, becoming a giant ape. However, instead of a normal color, it's a yellow, almost Super Saiyan-like. As he roars, he looks around wildly, looks like a part of it worked, however some effort will have to be had.

@Overlord775

"Well. We arrived in this world, and largely went our separate ways. A few people tested their abilities. Eventually, Kiara arrived and began attempting to rule. After that, Neron arrived by killing one of the people that were summoned before, and also began taking power. The wishes were made on the orbs, though that did not affect all too much. A few people created bases and areas where they became established. That's about where we are now, the world is in turmoil due to that war between those two."

@Paul_Frank

Lailah's original body feels something watching her, and very shortly after she feels an attempt to usurp her body, soul and mind. (Whether this attempt succeeds us up to the player.)

"I suppose i agree..."

I take steps foward, seemingly walking on air.

"This talk is delightful, but i suppose i have work to do. If you change your mind about some fighting, i'm still open, just call me. I'll probably hear it."

I need to do something with the planet i wished for.
"Alright..."

Llwn simply watches as Manuelo leaves, appearing to think to himself about something.

Llwn turns around almost half-way before turning around, before turning back again as though he noticed something, specifically Brussel.

"Well, that's new."

The giant monkey Brusel jst slams his arms repeatedly against the ground, trying to seemingly destroy where he is.
“Well that’s not good, he needs to be calmed down.”

Ikkath tries to use Jū no Ken by Extreme Speeding into Brusel, and using the martial arts pressure points to try and counteract the rampage and calm him down (tho not trying to harm him yet)

That would certainly take a bit compared to against a normal person, given Brusel's entire body had increased massively in size as he now is a giant golden monkey. However some spots are managed to be hit, before Brusel fires a mouth beam, although a bit weakened.

That would certainly take a bit compared to against a normal person, given Brusel's entire body had increased massively in size as he now is a giant golden monkey. However some spots are managed to be hit, before Brusel fires a mouth beam, although a bit weakened.
Ikkath uses the larger size difference to his advantage and stays in his blind spots, as he uses his mobility to its maximum in order to continue to attack

@Overlord775

"What I've done? Talk to people, I suppose. Have sparring matches against some. Learn about the world and observe it. That's about it."

Kusanagi looks unconcerned by the giant monkey.

As i'm about to leave, i see a giant ******* monkey trashing around the lookout.

"Oh."

I pull out a holographic key board and start typing on it, rewritting my location to where i want to go. Slower than usual, as i still want to watch this for a bit.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Lailah let's the energy be absorbed from her, releasing her black ruhk into it, and the flames consume the shadows, leaving the poison they held to float in and sink into her En.

Her ruhk being pulled out dyes the ruhk in the surroundings black as well, reversing the flow of fate, her sword from earlier comes in and deflects the blade of the Orochi, as Lailah steps back to prepare to counter Kusanagi's own, more important slash.

Her aura began changing nature again, but before it finished, or Lailah did any further reacting, she stops completely and looks around.

"Did you want to stop now in response to what just happened, or did you want to continue? I'd normally keep going, but that seems like something you might be interested in more than this, considering you were looking into it earlier."

@Edwellken

Lailah, curious as to what this is, as she senses a lack of a soul, meaning she can't exactly pull it out, takes a deep breath, and allows it to take over her partially, so she can figure out more about it before trying to deal with it.

Meanwhile Lailah Mexicana continues to absorb the other witches she produces, and produce more.

Brusel's body starts changing shape thanks to the aid, slowly looking a bit more human, and slowly shrinking. Until suddendly, expanding onto a huge aura of energy, comes out a hairy, with spikier hair, and somehow looking a bit younger and slightly taller Brusel. "Wheew... so this is Super Saiyan 4 huh."

@Paul_Frank

Kusanagi responded to the halting as well, ending the fight and dispelling the attacks that were going.

"We can continue another time, I suppose. This has indeed drawn my attention, let us end it then. There is much I still wish for you to see however."

Reappearing with the main one, Kusanagi looked her over, trying to analyze with her great number of abilities what was going on.

"I could attempt to transfer its essence into something else, if you so wish."

Brusel's body starts changing shape thanks to the aid, slowly looking a bit more human, and slowly shrinking. Until suddendly, expanding onto a huge aura of energy, comes out a hairy, with spikier hair, and somehow looking a bit younger and slightly taller Brusel. "Wheew... so this is Super Saiyan 4 huh."
“So what now then?”

@Paul_Frank @The_Divine_Phoenix

Lailah is rather, fully possessed. Her own mind is pushed somewhere to the back, though she feels she can regain full control of herself at any time.

Her body stands limp, head hanging low, and then a sinister smile forms. Maniacal laughter echoes throughout the barrier.

"...Yes! This one will be a wonderful vessel! A bit of a novice, but our compatibility is almost 100%!"

She admires her new body with a smug expression, seemingly ignoring Kusanagi.

Kusanagi's blade begins glowing a very ominous light.

"Explain yourself or you will be erased at the most fundamental level."

She stated plainly.

What now?

She asked the non-possessed Lailah's telepathically.

Brusel simply creates a rainbow colored ball on his hand, then, he starts juggling it with his feet, moving it around with relative ease. Then, he kicks it extremely high up, it keeping going upwards as it turns into sparkles.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Great question, uhh, let's see what she says for now, I think control of the body can be regained if necessary as well.

The Lailah that was in the ocean outside enters the barrier and looks at the now possessed one

"Even if she gets control back, I feel like she's gonna suffer from split personalities now though, this person is a bit eccentric it seems."

@Edwellken

The currently possessed Lailah tries to speak to the thing currently using her body, talking from the back of her own mind

"You should answer her, losing this body would be unfortunate for both of us I'm sure."

@Edwellken

"Okay sleepy green bean."
She says with a tone of mock.

"What I've done? Talk to people, I suppose. Have sparring matches against some. Learn about the world and observe it. That's about it."

Kusanagi looks unconcerned by the giant monkey.
"So not much, i see. Do you have any plan for the future ?"

Sophia didn't care about the monkey either.

Back