• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

Brusel sees this, or well, predicts it more or less, and cancels his own attacks, as he catches the fires with his own hands. "Kai Kai!" He shouts, teleporting behind Ikkath and releasing the fires.
Ikkath having also seen this attack coming, allows the attacks to hit him as he tanks them pretty solidly, using the opening to use Extreme Speed and hit Brusel with his Agility boosted Hokuto Ryū Geki Ko attempts to induce a false death in Brusel to incapacitate him

Also seeing this, Brusel's entire body shifts, almost in a comical way, to dodge the attack... then his Data Input stops. He fires a Kaioken x20 Kamehameha really up close, all in a short burst.

Before he can strike again, Ikkath uses Foresight, which allows him to hit evasive targets, as he distorts space to bend the attack away from him. Noticing the drop in the guard, Ikkath uses the opening to repeat the maneuver from before, Extreme Speeding into his pressure point attack

“Yeah, it is. This was a good practice round. I should be around your level now though, so if push comes to shove we might be able to do the fusion dance to maximum effect!”

"Hell yeah! GGlad I was able to make ya get stronger!" Brusel says with a smile. He then turns to Kusanagi

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Hey, would you mind returning us to the lookout?" Brusel says with a smile, which would be cute if it wasn't the smile of a 6'10 giant saiyan mixed with a lot of stuff.

"Hell yeah! GGlad I was able to make ya get stronger!" Brusel says with a smile. He then turns to Kusanagi

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Hey, would you mind returning us to the lookout?" Brusel says with a smile, which would be cute if it wasn't the smile of a 6'10 giant saiyan mixed with a lot of stuff.
(Making the 6’4 Orc look small is funny especially since Ikkath is wiry lol

A Kusanagi would be standing exactly where Brussel turned to, and she returned both of them to the lookout, though didn't follow herself.

Kiara arrives back on earth, having a rest atop a building. "That Ghelet fellow... I wonder if he's still around, or if he's dead. Maybe Neron got to him."

She thinks again, and then laughs to herself. "Nah, there's no way. I would've known."

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"My resolve huh, very well."

Lailah lets go of the blade and let it fly in towards Kusanagi to attack, as her attacks were reflected, and others still continued towards her, Lailah simply split apart into thousands of tiny pieces, which were then blown away by her wind like aura, sending them back to escape Kusanagi's reach. Of course not all of them were so lucky, as most were still destroyed by the attacks, however, she only needed one to survive.

One of the surviving pieces grows back to full size quickly, and then continues growing larger and larger still growing into her full witch form, before quickly dropping out of that as she tore off her own face equivalent.

A massive explosion of curses ensues in mid-air, sending her Briah's shadows through the En which was already around the entire area, attempting to paralyze Kusanagi entirely. What emerged from the explosion did not resemble the woman from earlier at all, and spoke in a different voice, with this form noticeably siphoning all magic out of the surroundings and into herself.

"I dislike using this usually, but oh well, in any case, time for part two. This next ability isn't the most practical, however, there are some rather nasty effects."

As she says this, she holds out a small die which is rolled in the air, displaying the number 5.

"As I said, not the most practical, just make sure not to lose consciousness now."

"I do see your point. Names, for me, are a way to stay down to earth, and simplify things when i need to. Seeing the world as 1s and 0s poisons the mind."
"Well, that's not strictly true. Of course, you and I know it to be the case, but looking at things from that perspective is missing the forest for the tree, throwing out all the complexity given by larger sizes for... nothing, frankly. At that point, you could state that there's absolutely no difference between a grain of sand and the entire universe, but there clearly is."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I could. I'm sure of it."

Once upon a time a princess met an oni in a forest. The oni was badly wounded, so the princess took him in and nursed him back to health. To repay her kindness the oni stayed by her side and helped out around the household.
The reason a princess resided in a forest was because she had ran away from home. Because of law and tradition, she had been forced to stay inside a castle for most of her live, which was not a lifestyle that suited her. She wanted to see the world and experience new things.
Meanwhile the oni had ended up on her doorstep for vastly different reasons. He didn't have anything, so he simply wandered from one battlefield to another. He had found comfort in bloodshed and it had become the only thing he knew in life. He killed and killed, until one day he was nearly killed himself.

Now they spent their days in peace. For the princess every day was new now and the oni had begun to disscover what it's like to live again. They were happy. But things couldn't stay that way. One day enemies of the princess' family were running through the forest, fleeing after a failed attempt at the emperor's life. And in this forest they stumbled upon a hut.

Still sleeping, Mad Gun then began to dream about his past adventure. One of them is about how he ride a dragon in a fantasy world, and end up saving it by happenstance.

"No reason in particular, though you know what, first you tell me what you want to do in this world, then i'll tell you want i want to do."

Sophia replies, maybe stalling, maybe just taking time to think, who knows ?
“Uh, I would if I knew I guess, I’m still figuring things out myself.”

@Paul_Frank

The storm of blades had mostly stopped by now, though many were still present as Kusanagi's dark aura pushed back against that of Lailah. A war on another front than expected before, as Kusanagi's own tremendous aura burned the surroundings, preventing the shadows from reaching her, as that which made contact with the flames seemed to be subsumed by them, its energy used to fuel the flames.

The pieces were allowed to reform, as otherwise this fight would be boring. As the blast of curses seemed to appear, and Lailah began to take on this new form, Yamata-no-Orochi took its action. All other blades wielded by the snake god at this moment seemed to disappear, and one glorious blade to sever the heavens replaced it.

In an instant, Kusanagi was right in front of Lailah, her own sword also having changed, while the snake god took its move, severing all that stood in its path, severing even the curses and causing them to disperse before they could take effect upon its master. Kusanagi then swung her blade, her speed massively increased, with a blade that would sever Fate, causality, and the supernatural itself at its very core, not to mention the fact that the blade twisted space and cancelled magic. The blade was aimed at a vulnerable point, a shatterpoint on Lailah, with Kusanagi observing the future and acting to prevent the curses from reaching her.

And should Lailah begin absorbing magical energy in spite of this, well, she would find that the opposite was happening. The act of attempting to absorb any of the energy Kusanagi had released here, whether it be from the ocean or the surroundings in general, would cause the energy to invert, making it so that Lailah was willingly handing energy over to be subsumed by the emptiness.

Though nothing of Kusanagi's attack could be seen or understood in advance. Lailah seemed to get an odd sensation, as if one given to her by Kusanagi's telepathic abilities. It amounted to something like a hint, of the sheer danger the blade Kusanagi held posed to Lailah. This was made specifically in reference to the blade she held, not the one the serpent was using to sever the curses.

@WHYNAUT

"Why do you think you could? Even with all my abilities as of yet, I do not believe I could make it back in any way any longer."

Kusanagi stated.

"Though I cannot say there aren't things I miss from that world. And that you serve to remind me of it. But I don't think there is purpose to be had in that any longer. All that's left of that place is the two of us, for better or worse. And then, it falls on us to decide what to make of what we've been given now."

@Lookout

"What do you wish to know of the world?"

"Well, that's not strictly true. Of course, you and I know it to be the case, but looking at things from that perspective is missing the forest for the tree, throwing out all the complexity given by larger sizes for... nothing, frankly. At that point, you could state that there's absolutely no difference between a grain of sand and the entire universe, but there clearly is."
"I suppose i agree..."

I take steps foward, seemingly walking on air.

"This talk is delightful, but i suppose i have work to do. If you change your mind about some fighting, i'm still open, just call me. I'll probably hear it."

I need to do something with the planet i wished for.

Kiara returns to the lookout, quickly floating to Brusel. "You asked for a moon simulator, right? Here."

She tosses him a little capsule. "I found out that when the moon reflects sunlight, it generates a certain kind of wavelength that I think triggers your transformations. Inside there is a tank that can fire off said waves."

"Aight. I'll just" Brusel presses the button on the capsule and throws it, seemingly having a bit of knowledge on how these type of capsules work.

Back