• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Future Discussion Thread

WARNING: If you are not caught up on Steven Universe yet I'd advise you to avoid this thread as there will likely be spoilers for the upcoming episodes or for any episodes you haven't seen yet.

Yeah so this is basically just a continuation of the last thread, this'll be for discussing everything about the new season of Steven Universe. Enjoy and please, keep it civil.

SU characters

Onion should clearly have limited Reality Manipulation since he becomes a demon whenever the lights are off

So Rainbow can bring things to life and has telekinesis. Also Sunstone does have fire Manipulation in Unleash the Light.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Also, apparently Mega Pearl's profile got made, so somebody should add her to the verse page.
Shouldn't mega Pearl have a High 7-A Tier? It seems to me that fusion between different gems gives a stronger gem, than fusion between the same gem. Mega Ruby is weaker than Sardonyx, Topaz did not become much larger after fusion. And we don't know how powerful Pink P actually is

Well, in "Why So Blue?", it was actually shown what Yellow Diamond meant when she mentioned Lapis Lazuli gems terriforming. Basically it's more of a collateral damage to the landscape thing.

Also, the Lapis we all know and love was revealed to be an exceptional member of her kind.

Flashlight237 said:
Well, in "Why So Blue?", it was actually shown what Yellow Diamond meant when she mentioned Lapis Lazuli gems terriforming. Basically it's more of a collateral damage to the landscape thing.

Also, the Lapis we all know and love was revealed to be an exceptional member of her kind.
I mean she's just stronger than them,they should low key still scale to her in AP

Maverick Zero X said:
It does, but the terraforming thing can no longer be considered a High 6-A supporting feat.
Terraforming can mean multiple things, excluding that as an argument wouldn't be a great idea unless that's based on some good evidence and not seeing 2 minutes of 2 Lapis's doing something different from what you imagined before

Also, no, the two other Lapis shouldn't scale to our Lapis, our Lapis was so much more powerful she was able to over power the two of them and then fodderise them so badly that they wanted to be servants to Lapis.

As for other Lapis Lazuli, they should still scale to a damaged Lapis Lazuli who was able to manipulate the Earth's Oceans.

I kinda wonder though. Why is our Lapis stronger than those other two? Could the Lapis we know be a perfect cut Lapis?

Yes. And the series itself is clear evidence Rebecca can't write coherently and consistently for her life

Wikipedia doesn't seem to list Rebecca Sugar as Director, Writer or Storyboarder for any Steven Universe: Future episode so far.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Steven_Universe_episodes#Steven_Universe_Future_(2019)

By the way, new episodes today. How many hours until they air?

Also, I'm hoping for an irredeemable rebellious force to oppose Steven. It'd be interesting to see some more clearly evil/antagonistic Gems, & for some of Steven's principles to be torn down.

The trailer also seems to show him getting worse, parts of it he looks to be Pink the whole time. He's also getting more powers, one of which looks like Afterimage Creation.

I just want to see Steven go full Pink Diamond, kill all his friends and find new ones after making everyone think he died in some tragic way.

That or just go full Genocide route.

Not sure if this was brought up or not but i'd like to note that Garnet was able to look anywhere from years to decades into the future over 300 times with her future vision

Back