• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven(and the crystal gems) tries to friend your verse

Shin Megami Tensei:
Steven and the Gems try to stop the ongoing conflict of Law and Chaos but soon ends up getting destroyed by the many forces of Angels and Demons. Though if they try to survive longer they would get eaten and killed by YHVH for trying to interfere with the war, Steven would suffer traumas far worse seeing the immense horror in this verse.

If he meets the protags they would help him but would ignore him and the Gems' personality.

Fairy Tail:
Yes! To a million! Steven and the Gems would get along with the Fairy Tail Guild greatly and in fact they would probably join the guild and help them out in various adventures.

I can imagine Steven trying to his best to get Zeref and Jellal to become good, if Jellal was still evil when Steven hears their backstories. Hell he might even try and convince the Oracion Sies to become good people since like Jellal they were former child slaves and turned evil. Plus they would be great help in certain arcs like Tenrou Island where Steven would be able to possibly if he could restore the Tenrou Tree with his spit. Steven and the Gems could possibly help out in the Tartarus Arc greatly with facing the Tartarus Guild and facing Acnologia along with Zeref's empire.

Gurren Lagann (Verse):
OMG YES! Kamina and Steven would freaking get along and I can imagine Simon being much more open since a mixture of Steven and Kamina would help Simon break out of his shell, though if this was sometime after Kamina died and Simon met Nia then I can imagine Steven and the Gems trying to help the Dai Gurren team. That is until Simon comes and has his badass speech that made Steven glee with how awesome it is and of course it was the I am me speech making Steven (if this was during the season where he just found out he is Pink Diamond) accept he is just himself and not Pink Diamond and have a badass speech as well after Simon kicked ass.

If this was set as Steven after Steven Universe: Future and he interacts with Post Time Skip adult Simon who is trying to face Nia from the Anti Spiral I can imagine a fusion of a Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann mixed in with Pink Diamond armour fighting the Anti Spiral.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Steven and the Gems would be intrigued and weirded by the bizarre world of JoJo.

In Part 1: Steven and the Gems would get along with Jonathan Joestar since he is such an ultimate gentlemen, Steven would be horrified to see Dio's cruelty and madness. I would think Steven would be traumatised seeing Dio making people kill each other and that Dio would mock Steven calling him pathetic like Jonathan. I can imagine Steven and the Gems celebrate Jonathan and Erina's wedding happily.

In Part 2: Steven would think Joseph is pretty awesome and I know Joseph would piss off some of the Gems with his attitude, though I can imagine Joseph pulling of tricks and methods that surprise Steven and the Gems with how quick and smart Joseph is. With battling the Pillar Men, I would feel that the Gems would have some trouble since the Pillar Men has some abilities that will trip them up. I feel like Steven would be upset with what is going on, Pillar Men killing people, Caesar's death, and World War II's horrible events.

In Part 3: Steven and the Gems would be angry at Jotaro for insulting his mom and grandfather Joseph, though they would assist The Stardust Crusaders crew to stop DIO and save Jotaro's mom. I would feel like Steven and the Gems would have some insane fun going around the world with Joseph, Jotaro, Avdol, Jeane, Kakyoin and Iggy. I would know that Steven would cry loudly when realising Avdol, Iggy and Kakyoin have died and it was because of DIO and seeing Joseph die would be like seeing Greg dying since I feel like Joseph (Old man) and Greg would get along.

In Part 4: Steven and the Gems would get along with Josuke much like with Jonathan and I can imagine them going on wacky adventures with Josuke and the crew to fight Stand Users. Though fighting Yoshikage Kira, Steven would be freaked out by Kira's weird habits and would try to convince him to be good since Kira wants a peaceful life. Though sadly Kira would want to kill everyone to get a peaceful life leading Steven, The Gems, Josuke and the others to stop Kira.

In Part 5: Steven and the Gems would be wary of Giorno and the Passione since they are mafia members even though they are good people, Steven would assist Giorno to stop Diavolo but I would feel that Steven and the Gems would be utterly confused on what is going on due to the insane Stands and plot points in Part 5.

In Part 6: Steven and the Gems would try to befriend Jolyne Kujo but get gets rejected by Jolyne, though they would assist Jolyne to stop Pucci and his utterly insane plan of resetting the universe.

Part 7: They would get angry at Johnny's rude attitude but at the same time sympathetic since Johnny is crippled. They would join in the race to help Johnny to find the Holy Saint and stop Funny Valentine, though of course Pearl would insist that the Holy Saint is some gem since she would not believe in much stuff and is quite egotistical.

Part 8: Honestly I am not much up on this part so I am not sure what Steven and the Gems would do in this part.

even though it was a year ago i'm still a little embarrassed about overanalyzing what would happen if the gems ended up in the mega man universe

Total Drama: Works for the most part. Out of the main antagonists, Heather, Courtney, Alejandro, and Scott should be easily to befriend; in Heather and Alejandro's case, with a little know-how. Justin's full of himself. Mal got EE'd, so any attempt to talk to him is fruitless. Dunno about Jacques. Now, Scarlett, Sugar, and Josee wouldn't be willing to go along with them.

As for everyone else, Eva would try and attack Steven and the gang and gets bubbled. Staci's annoying as all hell. I'm sure Steven and the gang would successfully get Amy and Samey to take a goddamn hint and get along with each other already. MacArthur would try and capture them because aliens. Chris wouldn't give a rat's ass about them.

Epic Battle Fantasy: Best case scenario is they befriend Natalie first because she's the only one in Matt's party who isn't a goddamn idiot. I think Lance will try and capture Garnet along with Natalie because (warning: cringe) Garnet has a figure like Natalie and unlike Amethyst and string-bean Pearl. Steven and friends manages to get the task done until the Devourer erases them.

The worst case scenario is Devourer erases everyone the moment Steven and the gang appear in the verse.

Cautious Hero: It would work, but it's going to be very difficult because Seiya would try his damnedest to work his way around every possible issue with them.

BOFURI: Easiest verse to befriend. They're just MMO gamers.

Eliatopia: From what was made of the game so far (I made a good chunk of the art and wrote the Eliapedia entries), Xantis (the main villain) would try everything to kill Steven and his friends because they're humans. No idea how successful he'll be yet (though given his agents suck at their jobs, I highly doubt it). Moonchyllus, whose name is mentioned several times, is the planet's creator-god, so given her association with creating life and the planet, she could be befriended provided they calm her down first.

Last edited:
even though it was a year ago i'm still a little embarrassed about overanalyzing what would happen if the gems ended up in the mega man universe
It's awesome! I love it deeply you have some great talent!

Kinda wished that my thoughts on what will happen if Steven and the Gems would end up in either BlazBlue or Jojo's Bizarres Adventures verse were great as yours!

redeems esdeath? yes, yes, he can totally redeem the female genocidal ****** elsa/hitler. (i am being very sarcastic if that wasn´t clear.)

redeems esdeath? yes, yes, he can totally redeem the female ****** elsa/hitler. (i am being very sarcastic if that wasn´t clear.)
I mean he redeemed the Diamonds who caused universal war and genocide for over 10,000 years so

he is one of those diamonds, he essentially had no other option since they could kill him, his planet and his friends with a few orders or attacks, they have some redeemable qualities and were willing to change for the better. Esdeath has nothing to do with him, presents little threat without prep, is completely irredeemable and is very unwilling to change.

Plus Esdeath is just not right in head, also if Tatsumi the guy who she LOVES can't redeem her then no I don't see Steven redeeming Esdeath. Also Esdeath utterly loves war, death and destruction and is doing it to fill her bloodlust unlike the diamonds who are doing it to expand their empire, Esdeath want to kill because it just gives her great pleasure. It is like Steven trying to redeem DIO and its going to fail because DIO and Esdeath are just monsters with no redemption.

I mean... Blue Diamond basically became a stoner, so take "changed for the better" as the highly relative statement that it is.

All jokes aside, Steven had an "in" with The Diamonds that he just doesn't have here, so no, he can't.

Plus I can see Steven being utterly horrified by The Empire's actions to people and random acts of Esdeath's exterminations.

Also Steven and the Gems would be unsure to trust the Night Raid given that they kill people and are not very nice people, granted they have morals and are genuine nice people but still they are assassins and killers in their past. Well except for Tatsumi.

I can see Steven and Tatsumi bonding over losing control of their abilities and becoming monsters.

Also Steven and the Gems might prevent a few characters from dying like Leone, Chelsea, and Susano'o if were going by manga version since Tatsumi (trapped in his Incursio Dragon form) and Mine are alive.

I mean... Blue Diamond basically became a stoner, so take "changed for the better" as the highly relative statement that it is.

All jokes aside, Steven had an "in" with The Diamonds that he just doesn't have here, so no, he can't.
stoners better than a genocidal warlord so yeah id say thats for the better.

Fire Emblem: Well, good luck trying to befriend Zephiel and Idunn. As for other worlds, Ashera passes judgement.

Minecraft: Yea, I can see them befriending the passive side of the verse.

Terraria: Maybe they can befriend the NPCs, as for the rest, erm... no

Super Smash Bros: Probably won't be able to befriend characters like Ganondorf, and especially not Galeem or Dharkon.

The Legend of Zelda: Can befriend the Heroes just fine, maybe except for a few like Revali. As for the rest.... no

Team Fortress: Well, I can imagine them being friends with Pyro. Soldier would probably call them cupcakes or something. Medic would fake being friends so he can try to use them as experiments.

Henry Stickmin: Yea, they should be able to befriend the verse, even the Toppat Clan.

SCP Foundation: No.

Jojo's: Could possibly befriend the main characters, for the villains...no

God of Highschool: Would definitely get along with Mori Jin and would try to fix his relationship with Mujin Park, but without knowledge he would fail. Would be impossible to befriend the Gods, could probably fix the relationship with Daewi and Mira however. Maybe it is just wish fulfillment.

Gurren Lagann: Would get along well with the protagonists and the humans, would definitely face up against the Anti-Spirals with everybody else. Brings up the question of if he could wield spiral energy, kind of interested in that.

Gurren Lagann: Would get along well with the protagonists and the humans, would definitely face up against the Anti-Spirals with everybody else. Brings up the question of if he could wield spiral energy, kind of interested in that.
Even if Steven couldn't all he'd have to do is fuse with Simon. Stemon, as he would probably call himself would have the power of both a gem and spiral energy.

Ergenverse: Yeah, no. Steven would die almost immediately since "power of friendship" is almost never a thing here. The MCs are pretty neutral and chill so he'd not need to worry about them. Of course, the gems get used as furnaces i.e. concubines by any bored Soul Formation cultivator.

Honestly, I dont think Steven could make friends with the Watchmen or Spawn, due to them being too cynical, nihilistic, and serious for Steven and his antics, that seems like a disaster waiting to happen. He could probably, maybe make friends with Persona characters maybe, I mean that is the main point of most of the game.

DOOM-Imagine go to a dimension that full of demons 😈
Real World:
Kim Jong Un: Have you guys ready?
North Korean Soldiers:YES SIRS
Kim Jong Un:GOOD, LAUNCH THE GODDAMN NUKE
NK Soldiers:YES SIRS
Launch the nukes
Steven and the Crystal Gems: Uh oh.
Dragon Balls: Goku one punch destroy SU Universe ez without Super Saiyan and even Kaioken

DOOM-Imagine go to a dimension that full of demons 😈
Real World:
Kim Jong Un: Have you guys ready?
North Korean Soldiers:YES SIRS
Kim Jong Un:GOOD, LAUNCH THE GODDAMN NUKE
NK Soldiers:YES SIRS
Launch the nukes
Steven and the Crystal Gems: Uh oh.
Dragon Balls: Goku one punch destroy SU Universe ez without Super Saiyan and even Kaioken
Seeing as even weaker characters in SU like Peridot can stomp all of DOOM i dont see why Steven orthe Gems would have any trouble

Unless Kim has some High 6-A nukes and lightspeed soldiers that no one has learned about those wont do anything

Back