• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven(and the crystal gems) tries to friend your verse

True cant friend it, though they can probably manage the rest of the verse and killing the thing shouldn't be a challenge for them, garnets got fire manip and the gems can't be thinged. Even Steven should be able to deal with by bubbling it as long as he doesn't touch it...

Eh fun and games, enjoy this exploration of the crystal gems finding themselves in goblin slayer.

"Pearl, what are those green things doing to her?" Steven's voice wavered a mix of disgust and worry pulling his normally cheerful expression into an unpleasant grimace. Amethyst threw her hands over Steven's eyes in a vain attempt to block out the sight before them. A loud squelch convinced her that forming two smaller arms to cover his ears as well was the best course of action.

Pearl was at a loss, they had woken to find themselves in a strange forest, no signs of a warp pad or the temple. None of them could remember how they'd gotten there nor what they had been doing before waking in this bizarre land.

After the confusion settled they decided to explore, hopeful to find something that would lead them back to the temple. They happened upon a village that seemed to have been burned to the ground due west of where they woke up, a walled city stood far to the north, to the south the forest seemed to stretch to the horizon and a large cliff face to the east.

As they had neared the cliff Steven had heard a strange noise and before Pearl could stop him he'd run towards a crack in the cliff face. Inside they found a blonde-haired woman being...assaulted by a litany of tiny green creatures. These creatures were of short stature and quite hideous. The noise was coming from the woman's muffled cries, the gems had been frozen in place from the shock allowing Steven to see far too much.

Pearl was aware of human history and such atrocities taking place but she had hoped to spare Steven from learning too much of the darker side of human mating. He was only thirteen and while she had planned to have what humans called "The talk" with him soon enough this had to be the worst way for him to learn about it and the exact thing she had wanted to avoid exposing him to.

She had originally planned to leave the "Talk" to Greg but after reading a book on the complexities of human mating rituals in preparation for Steven's inevitable questions, she had concluded the answer couldn't be left to Greg. She had charts, diagrams, and informational packets prepared...Heck, all of it was still stored within her gem but this...wasn't the right time or place to give Steven the answers to his questions.

Pearl was saved from having to respond as a large gauntlet clad fist landed on top of Steven's head with a thunk. Amethyst jumped back slightly in shock as Steven collapsed to the ground unconscious, Pearl turned to glare at Garnet.

Part of her wanted to blame the fusion for allowing Steven to see this but she knew that would be unreasonable. Garnet's future vision became more blurred the less she knew about the situation, expecting her to have foreseen this possibility in there current circumstances wasn't fair. Still, she could be indignant about the fusion knocking Steven into unconsciousness. Even if their purple compatriot was restraining her laughter.

Instead of responding to her annoyed glare Garnet simply hoisted Stevens unmoving body into her arms.

"This never happened. If Steven asks he had a bad dream. Kill those things and take the girl to the city." Garnet ordered her voice even more stoic than usual. Without another word, she walked off Steven held securely in her arms.

Pearl sighed as she pulled her spear from her gem, Amethyst doing the same with her whip. While she didn't enjoy the idea of being left to deal with the hideous creatures she was gladdened she hadn't needed to pull out the charts. She wanted at least another year before explaining everything to steven.

Perhaps... :p Though steven universe is one of my least favorite series to write for overall, the whole show has to much movement/energy and it's difficult for me to write that into the story well.

The elder Scrolls: Depends on where Steven goes. Running into a random cave or a museum has lead to Daedric Princes appearing before and considering how Hermaeus Mora just causally vaporized the last person he had help him for over 20 years because he didn't have a use for him; Steven maybe gets obliterated randomly. Ignoring how people like The Ebony Warrior are just running around challenging people to fights to the death, and Mannimarco is also in the middle of nowhere sacrificing people (or at the very least the vestige before originally being sacrificed managed to randomly run into him and get killed as a result). I'm pretty sure Steven either just convinces a bunch of nobodies to be good or a random low 6-B deadra comes out of nowhere and steals his soul and proceeds to use Steven's corpse to go on a rampage (before Steven is hax stomped into the ground).

If Steven is forced to go through the same quest the heroes did he dies in the very first main quest of the series as he has to fight Jagar Thar who is both 4-C and extremely egotistical.

Or if he can, by some miracle, convince Jagar Tharn not to kill him; Steven then 100% dies in Daggerfall as the main character in that main quest got time paradoxed into dying.

Also Battle Spiral also gets him killed because Dagon is the final boss and based off The Apprentice (The Elder Scrolls) there are 4-C daedra and daedra definitely aren't listening to Steven.

Dark Souls: Steven does pretty well. He probably could actually talk down Quelaag so that's nice for Quelaag's sister. Steven doesn't need to mess with Ceaseless Discharge because he can just ride Garnet over the lava. He could just jump over Sen's fortress (which prevents the Iron Golem from one shooting as I believe he scales to the 6-Bs of the verse). However if Steven runs into a 6-B he's probably going to die unless they from Alexandrite, but I have no clue if they would considering how many times they've nearly lost a fight in the show but didn't attempt to do that. Even if they did get past the 6-B bosses Gwyn says no in 4-C and being a mindless berserker with only the first flame on his mind he proceeds to beat Steven into the floor. Also Steven isn't strong enough to light the flame so he dies there.

Bloodborne: the very first boss in the game gives you insight, which causes normal people's heads to explode, so Steven flops over dead upon seeing the Cleric Beast. If gaining insight from entering bosses arenas and areas is a gameplay mechanic then Steven overhears one of the fly monsters whispering the secrets of the universe and Steven's head explodes. If he somehow manages to make it to Rom Steven then he has his head explode because Rom's madness manipulation is definitely not a gameplay mechanic.

Guilty Gear: He is speed blitzed and one shot by literally anyone. And while I doubt many of the high 6-As would have a reason to fight him; a few of the low 2-Cs do, so Steven is randomly exploded.

Mortal Kombat: He dies with all the other humans when Shao Khan arrives to Earth realm to steal everyone's souls. Or he gets reset with everyone else due to Kronika.

Bioshock: He convinces literally nobody, but he doesn't die. At the very worst Steven gets nightmares for an unknown amount of time due to seeing a lot of death and how deranged people can become. At best he just leaps out one of the air locks and floats to the surface before anything really happened.

Salt and Sanctuary: Completely depends on how he fights the Nameless God: if they go Alexandrite they win. If they don't a 6-A proceeds to one shot them. Also the island the game takes place on constantly tries to steal your soul and erases your memories (the memory erasure works on people made completely out of clay) so Steven is going to have a really terrible and trippy adventure around an island that makes zero logical sense to him.

Dnd:

Dungeon Master: I said no cosplays; rocks fall they all die.

SU fan: But that wouldn't kill them-

DM: Then they randomly explode. Here's a character sheet, go make a new character.

On a serious note Steven runs into a beholder or mind flayer and is hax stomped into Oblivion. Or is randomly hit by a demon hound going infinite speed (that is also low 6-B). Or at the very worst gets attacked by a sentient star and the planet he is on gets vaporized.

Fallout: Steven speech skill finally comes in handy and he convinces Caesar's legion to leave. I'm not sure how he would react to the NCR and house definitely isn't going to listen so there's still going to be a fight for New Vegas but nowhere near as big or bad as when Caesar's legion was in the fight.

RWBY: I have no clue if Salem would listen to him, but she can't kill him and they can't kill her. If the Gods arrive I actually see Steven being able to talk to the GoD just fine considering the only reason he got mad at Salem was either self defense and when the GoL told him so; he even apologized to his brother when the GoL was annoyed at him. The GoL on the other hand would give his usual speech about the balance of life and death and promptly vaporize Steven right where he stood because he wouldn't be apart of that world.

Star Wars: Hey kids have you heard about mindhax. Or at the very worst for canon Star Wars the planet he's on is blasted apart slowly due to orbital bombardment or blown up by another planet destroying super weapon the bad guys randomly pull out of their rear ends next time.

Doctor who: Schrödinger's cat decides Steven's fate as he either ran into an alien that horribly killed him or he ran into an alien that did jack shit.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy: Eddy tries to scam Steven while Steven tries to teach Eddy scamming is wrong.

South Park: Steven tries to convince Cartman not to be a dick. That obviously goes nowhere.

well it seems that my turn is on

here is the verse that no one talked about

Worms:Steven and the gems will become friends with the worms if they helped them at defeating

the enemy team with the help of the home world gems and steven's speech will may or may not work with the enemy worms it may work because the enemy worms on worms Revolution didn't mind to become friends with the ally worms and it may not work because this is a fight to death and it is like war I Want to talk more but I have no idea what will happen next

and here is another verse

Tom And Jerry:they will befriend with tom but steven and tom will be having a hard time at catching jerry since he is 7-A at best but they will catch him in the end and put him on a cage or make tom eat him put he will escape again and again and he will steal food from the fridge *yawn* ok guess that's enough

Ahmed berserker said:
Tom And Jerry:they will befriend with tom but steven and tom will be having a hard time at catching jerry since he is 7-A at best but they will catch him in the end and put him on a cage or make tom eat him put he will escape again and again and he will steal food from the fridge *yawn* ok guess that's enough
why would they capture jerry or feed him to tom? this is them trying to befreind the verse and besides steven would never want that, he´d probably feed jerry or try to keep him as a pet.

Bob8999 said:
Ahmed berserker said:
why would they capture jerry or feed him to tom? this is them trying to befreind the verse and besides steven would never want that, he´d probably feed jerry or try to keep him as a pet.
oh right sorry I Forgot about that and You're right

Bob8999 said:
Ahmed berserker said:
but I think that won't work either because of *cough* *cough* tom's neutral instinct *cough* *cough*

'Yellowpig10 said:
Steven would probably try to make them work together and stop fighting and it would crash and bur
it doesn't if he tells them to stop fighting tom's neutral instinct will not make him be able to handle a minute without eating jerry

i believe you mean natural instinct, not neutral, neutral instict isnt a thing, and steven is still trying to become freinds with them not kill them, so he can simply keep them seperate.

Bob8999 said:
i believe you mean natural instinct, not neutral, neutral instict isnt a thing, and steven is still trying to become freinds with them not kill them, so he can simply keep them seperate.
well ok then

Bob8999 said:
and yes I Meant natural instinct

My Hero Academia but only the main characters...

Izuku Midoriya(Deku): Will you lend me your power and be my sidekick no... Be My Partner Hero?

Steven Universe: Squeeeeeeee!!!! It would be an honor so I'll gladly accept! I won't let you down!

Deku: Good coz I always get into injuries when I use my quirk to fight villains hehe!

Katsuki Bakugo: OH HELL NO! I DON'T WANT TO TEAMUP WITH A DUMB PACIFIST LIKE YOU! PACIFISM ALWAYS GETS IN MY WAY OF MY WORK AS A HERO! I WANT VILLAINS TO DIE IN MY HAND! SO GET OUT FATSO!

Steven: Fine I'll call Jasper instead sheesh! I'm gonna argue with you for eternity if I keep up so I'm not bothering you anymore...

Uraraka Ochako(Uravity): You float too? Awesome! Wanna hang out with me?

Steven: Okay but not that long coz Connie might get jealous if I hang out with you more often.

Uravity: Then why not suggest you invite her too I'll invite Deku and/or Tsuyu too!

Shoto Todoroki: Your abilities can be a great combination with my long range attack we could work together if you want.

Steven: Should I heal your scar?

Shoto: No it's my trademark... Plus I don't want to forget my father's sins...

Steven: Oh I see okay I understand! I'm also calling Garnet since kinda remind me of Ruby and Sapphire.

Tenya Iida(Ingenium II): Your Strength and Defense are outstanding with my Speed and Strategies we can save many people as possible!

Steven: You kinda remind me of Pearl. Hey I got an idea I'll call Pearl and we could be a threesome!

Eijiro Kirishima(Red Riot): I would take you as my partner but can you handle my manliness? Are you man enough for me?

Steven: Just because I wear pink dosen't mean I'm not a man! I'll show you my worthiness and manliness to you!

Would greatly enjoy seeing how Steven would redeem someone like Lex Luthor, whose not quite irredemable, but whose anti-alien hardon would be at maximum with someone like Steven and the Gems.

He already hates someone like Superman for getting in the way of human affairs, imagine what he would feel about a race of beings directly mucking with humanity for thousands of years and causing actual long lasting damage to the planet.

250px-LexLuthor1

I wonder if Steven can still help Deku or Deku needing Steven's help as of the finale episode The Future. Coz I feel like it's impossible now judging by Steven's current condition.

I mean he is driving cross country but what if somehow Deku follows All Might's footsteps by going to America to improve himself just like his mentor and they meet. Or if Steven went to Japan and by somehow he meets Deku.

Battle for Dream Island:

Steven and co walk up to Four.

Steven: Hey, number thing! Wanna b-

Four: EEEUUUUAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Four just KO's them with his screech and takes them to the EXIT.

Steven: Ugh... where are we?

The eliminated contestants stared at them in confusion.

Match: OMG, like, why is there another human?

Pearl: We are actually Crystal Gems...

Steven: Err... wanna be friends?

They all sit in the EXIT as they chat happily...

Lemme make that scene...

Garnet suddenly approaches what seems to be a living ruby, who was just so happened to be accompanied by a flower and a bubble.

Garnet: Hey, who are you?

Bubble: Oh, hoi! Are you visiting?

Ruby (BFDI): Hold on... why do I have the feeling you are familiar?

Garnet just looked in confusion, before asking the ruby's name.

Garnet: What are you?

Ruby (BFDI): Im Ruby. Why?

Both of them suddenly stopped for a moment and realized...

Homestuck: Oh god. The gems on Alternia would be absolutely hilarious.

Let me explain. Basically, trying to befriend people and helping them out with their personal issues is seen as a form of romantic flirting. So, Steven being Steven is basically going to end up being seen as a massive cheating ******** and is liable to get chased out of town by a bunch of angry trolls because he keeps "cheating" on them.

Steven tries to befriend Karkat and help him with his personal issues. Karkat plays the uno reverse card and helps work through Steven's trauma instead. They then bond over shared ancestor related trauma. Back on Earth, Greg suddenly dies thanks to Karkat's curse where every person he makes friends with has their parents die (which should really be on his profile come to think of it).

Assuming they start on Earth A or B, they easily make friends with the human kids and help them win their session. They then get bodied by Bec Noir.

Anyone affiliated with Crockercorp or The Felt just kills them and Ultimate Dirk writes them out of the plot for "ruining the story" or something.

BlazBlue:
I think Steven and the Gems would befriend Bang, Carl, Kagura, Jubei, Noel, Makoto and Mai due to them being very nice people. Tsubaki would tolerate them but would hunt them down due to them not following the N.O.L's sense of justice (This would be Pre-Chronophantasma Tsubaki) though if its after she broke out of her psycho justice mindset then she would tolerate them to a degree. Though with Kokonoe, Rachel, Jin Kisaragi, Hakumen and Ragna would ignore them and get pissed off with their friendly behaviour and thinks that Steven and the Gems are acting like idealistic idiots that would get murdered. Also the gems along with the diamonds would be cocky enough to think the BlazBlue world isn't that strong until they come across people such as Ragna, Hakumen, Noel/Mu-12, Lambda, Nu-13, Izanami, Terumi, Relius, Kagura, Jin Kisaragi and many MANY other characters that will wipe the floor with them.

Steven and the others would get brutally murdered by Hazama if they met and if god forbid Relius sees Steven and the Gems he would capture them and experiment on them breaking their minds and turning them into mindless puppets. If they somehow meet Izanami then...well goodbye them she would hax stomp them into oblivion. Relius would enjoy experimenting on Steven since he would take Steven as a pet project to "explore his soul" and see what makes him tick while Terumi would plan his ongoing plan that he had in Chronophantasma and Central Fiction.

I can imagine Steven trying to help Nu-13 through her personality but would get stabbed and ripped apart by her and then Nu-13 goes and tries to find Ragna.

If Steven and the Gems meet Naoto Kurogane and Es then they would get along with them and Naoto would feel happy knowing another teenager get saddled with insane origins and powers, though Es would ask Steven for pudding or give cryptic responses about the Azure. I can also imagine Pearl's ego being ripped apart when she meets all of these high tier characters.

(Now I am tempted to write a fanfic of Steven and the Gems getting scared and unable to deal with the BlazBlue world due to how broken the world is, also Steven can't heal the Earth due to Seither being HIGHLY dangerous for people and on how Relius wants Steven and the Gems as his project.

This fanfic I am writing is set during Chronophantasma (Third game after Continuum Shift) since I feel like it would be interesting seeing Relius tearing Steven's mind to a complex fractured broken state with his memories erased and the Gems moulded within Steven's body creating a new being all together. Of course Terumi would have that badass line calling Steven the Pink Emperor of Destruction.

Though Noel would try and save Steven while Ragna deals with Terumi and the last section of the main plot of Chronophantasma. Then it would lead to an alternative version of Central Fiction.)

Back