• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I was gonna call it Hololive discussion thread, but considering indie Vtubers, Nijisanji, and Holostars exists, I might as well add them to the table cause why not. But yeah here you can talk about all of your favorite Vtubers and link any funny clips on what they’ve done or the “anime” clips, etc. Though here are some rules

1. No posting NSFW, it’s still a wiki that’s available to anyone of all ages so avoid posting anything NSFW related here.

2. be respectful to others, don’t think this need any further elaboration

With that out of the way, initiate the simping.

based
791139660147327016.png

Btw, is there a bet that some of the girls lost in Hololive? Cause it seems a lot of them are playing Undertale at the same time.

Btw, is there a bet that some of the girls lost in Hololive? Cause it seems a lot of them are playing Undertale at the same time.
Yagoo held them at gunpoint to play Undertale.
Undertale is a great, popular game. The Holopro members probably wanted to play it months ago already before the copyright purge happened.
Not to mention that Undertale draws insane numbers in both viewership and superchats. Kanata recently earned like, nearly $20K in her genocide run.

I wonder if anyone would ever try to make a respect thread for Hologra. Korone did stab the sun once so she's probably 4-C.

Also if we count their minecraft streams, A-Chan is 2-C scaling to the Player lol

Eh, there are a number of verses in the wiki that doesn't involve fighting much. Like Kakegurui.

Searching for feats would certainly be a pain, though. That really is the only concern.

If something ever happens with Hololive Alternative then the feats will probably be in there. Too bad the main artist quit, either that person wasn't cut for it or there are considerable internal problems within Cover.

Eh, there are a number of verses in the wiki that doesn't involve fighting much. Like Kakegurui.

Searching for feats would certainly be a pain, though. That really is the only concern.

I genuinely have no idea we have Kakegurui page.

I recall omnoversal battle wiki have Hololive pages along with the feats (such as Rushia traveling the universe in seconds or some 4-A feats). Maybe we can used it as references.

If something ever happens with Hololive Alternative then the feats will probably be in there. Too bad the main artist quit, either that person wasn't cut for it or there are considerable internal problems within Cover.

Isn't there an ongoing manga about Marine on twitter?

idk why I decided to join this thread since I dont even watch any vtuber live, only random translated highlight clips lol.

Preeeetty sure Hololive alternative is gonna be a music video. Considering the other girls’ reaction to it had them mention they want an anime (which includes the girls in the alternative clip) makes me believe it’s not actually an anime series.

Back