• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~

Anyone who can use Kikai (or in some cases Critter) are stronk in a sense that if you cannot bypass their defense, you'll most likely going to lose (if the disparity between tier is also not that big)

I'm also torn between making a page for Clock or not

Leave at least one person for me to make when i finally get to inganock lol.

Anyway i was thinking of having a what a beautiful category, so all the characters can show up there, what do you think?

What i was planning on doing was create all the pages seperate, so gahkthun, sharnoth, inganock etc, and after i am done with that, then make a general page for what a beautiful and link the others to it, like we do for other verses like masada and nasu, that will take a while before it happens though.

Masada only have one general verse page, not several. Only verse that have several pages and 1 general page with all the links into said separate verse page in it in your example is Nasu

I'm actually already working on the verse page. But starting tomorrow imma be busy for like 1 or 2 weeks. So i prolly done with it in mid or late April or smth

i think it would be a called a what a beautiful series page @CP i'm trying to make one profile atm so lel. And that mech well...i wonder what kind of mech

Oh lol, going have to hurry up before all the profiles are taken then, about 1/3 through inganock, actually should be studying for a midterm tomorrow but procrastinating, going to do that now.

Tomorrow's subject is simple so i can afford to waste some time on the internet doing pointless thing

@Magi I'm planning to label it as "WAB series" as "What a Beautiful series" is kinda too long IMO (but then again, i think we have something longer). Was planning to use "Steampunk" something or even "Liar-Soft verse" but both have their own problem. The former might mislead people since Steampunk is a broad word that doesn't specifically refer to this Steampunk VNs, while the latter would require including or at least imply the page would include literally everything released by Liar-Soft which is not my intention to begin with. So i scrap that idea

tesla? In tyrhhia? YESH! Awesome and before he fights the mecha's with the character of WAB dawn :p

I finshed inganock, just started making some profiles.

Btw about the whole reality warping for the characters, i am iffy about giving it to inganock characters, only someone like rosenkreutz has warped the reality, the stuff the council members used in gahkthun just creates a pocket dimension.

Sans grimm grimm (why is grimm=grimm btw?) no reality warping feats take place inganock, unless i am forgetting something, even if i did doesn't seem combat applicable.

More comfortable if we just put minor reality warping then, also they should have physics manipulation since it also controls warps physics.

About that verge page, still gonna do it? If not i will.

You once proposed that Golden King lost his power since he didn't use turn into Ultharathotep when Tesla came back after Neon anchor him back into reality. Me and trex clarify that Golden King didn't lose his power nor Ultharathotep is a one-time thing. Golden King just (somehow) didn't turn back into Ultharathotep for some plot reason

You misinterpret our clarification on the matter and somehow make it into an argument for Golden King outside of Ultharathotep is unknown or higher than Typhoon, when in canon hes already capable of erasing the island even before turning into Ultharathotep.

I don't wanna get back into that argument, was too much of a headache to deal with before, seriously that was months ago. Whatever you and trex decide i don't particularly care.

Btw atomizing an island is way above island level, if i remember atomizing a mountain yielded like country or continent level results much less an entire island.

Anyway going to bed now.

We don't really know the exact size of the island itself so i'll just play it safe without going too deep into the calc speculating zone

Monarch Laciel said:
Doesn't Nyarlathotep show up in this?
in the form of thomas alva edison and a guy called M who made love child called A (edison and A are in sona-nyl while M is in sharnoth) iirc also nyar apparently ate yog

Monarch Laciel said:
Doesn't Nyarlathotep show up in this?
Steampunk is, overall, a Lovecraftian universe. So of course Nyarlathotep shows up, and he's quite the big player in all his appearences.

Back