• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~

Yay more spoilers

Though one thing that has been bugging me off, is...that i got no clue on what speed does the majority of the cast have :p

Hooo boi, the amount of references.

Then again, we have Edison as an incarnation of Nyarlathotep~

Adept in Valusia have a fragment of power from the Old Ones in their body. Hoo boy, think of all the great stuff i can pull off and list from that

Isn't DC's Lazarus Pit inspired by that Lazarus as well? And maybe so, Steampunk Rosenkreuz might have possessed Steampunk Lazarus or the man that's previously was Lazarus/St. John at some point. And IRL Christian Rosenkreuz was also the founder of Order of the Rose Cross (at least that's what the wikipedia says), which fit Steampunk Rosenkreuz's background story as he founded an organization, likely to be Steampunk version of Order of the Rose Cross, that's later on transformed into WIC after his big fight with Thoth

i low key need to use a shit ton of time to get to inganock and shamoth (Also RIP i can't read sona that seemed hella intersting with the father of a lightbulb being the incarnation of evil. Cool music too)

『ÕÑçµó░』ÔöÇÔöÇ
ÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒÇüµ¡¬Òü┐ÒüƒÒéïÚâ¢Õ©éÒéñÒâ│Òé¼ÒâÄÒââÒé»Òü½µ«ïÒüúÒüƒµ£ÇÕ¥îÒü«ÒüèÒü¿ÒüÄÞ®▒ÒÇé
ÚĺÒü½Þ║½ÒéÆÕîàÒéôÒüá´╝ö´╝æÒü«þò░Õ¢óÒÇé
Úçìµ®ƒÚûóÕàÁÕÖ¿þ¥ñÒéä『þÅ¥Þ▒íµò░Õ╝Å』ÒüòÒüêÒéÆÒééÕçîÚºòÒüÖÒéïþÁÂÕñºÒü¬ÕèøÒéƵî»ÒéïÒüåÒééÒü«ÒÇé

>Surpassing even Phenomenon Equation

I feel that i can wank this so hard
Wokeshaq

『þÅ¥Þ▒íµò░Õ╝Å』Òü¿Òü»ÒÇüÞ¬ìÞ¡ÿÒü¿µÇØÞÇâÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªõ©ûþòîÒéƵø©ÒüìµÅøÒüêÒéïÕèøÒüºÒüÖÒÇé
ÕñÜÒüÅÒü«þùàÒéÆþÖÆÒüùÒÇüÚèâþü½ÕÖ¿ÒéÆÒééÞÂèÒüêÒéïþá┤ÕúèÕèøÒéÆþÖ║þÅ¥ÒüòÒüøÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒééÕÅ»Þâ¢ÒüºÒüÖÒÇé
Òü¿ÒüéÒéïþë╣µ«èÒü¬µò░Õ╝ÅÒéÆþÉåÞºúÒüùÒÇüÞíîõ¢┐ÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒüºÒÇüþÅ¥Õ«ƒÒéƵø©ÒüìµÅøÒüêÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé

If someone can give me a legit deacription for Right Hand of Evil other than "it steals shit", i can finish Gii profile page this week

The 2020 part is a joke. It never even move past 29% since the last time i saw it. It just meant that the complete localization won't be coming anytime soon

Gii's page is done. Though it's still somewhat unfinished since i didn't put post evolution Kikai as 2nd key nor did i put Right Hand of Evil. But that should suffice for now

Here ya go

Anyone know a good place i can download inganock? Can't seem to find a good one, when i download it, it doesn't actually contain the game, just about the point to say screw it and just play sharnoth since i already have it on my pc.

Back