• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~

Figure i could make this thread so that users here can have a place to talk about stuff related to Steampunk (also known as What a Beautiful/WAB series), a series of works written by Sakurai Hikaru and published by Liar Soft. Anyway, Lily is best girl.

The series is currently composed by a total of 6 main games (not counting fandisks): Souten no Celenaria-What a Beautiful World, Ourai no Gahkthun-What a Shining Braves, Sekien no Inganock-What a Beautiful People, Shikkoku no Sharnoth-What a Beautiful Tomorrow, Hikari no Valusia-What a Beautiful Hopes and Shiei no Sona Nyl-What a Beautiful Memories.

I thought this was just about steampunk in general, was hyped to share SPG :/

Love the music choice btw

Music I listen to only is sadly and honestly the OP them of Sharnoth.

Other thing is how I kind of don't like how it's really low in stats. Though what I've been told about it on how it's not heavy on the combat or something iirc makes sense. That and they have had to make up for it so there is that...

@Cross If youre looking for good music in a verse with high stats then have i got a verse for you ovo

Its not heavy in combat in a sense that, as a franchise, it's not a battle oriented series. In actuallity, it involves fighting many times (although the battles themselves aren't something flashy and tend to be short). those are more of an afterthought to the world building, characters, themes and overtones included in the story. Despite that, the the series itself manages to reach quite high on the power level scale. Although yes, the stats between the cast do varies a lot

Oh damn son.

This is what should have been done long time ago :V

Sooo, what should we start with? Inganock? Sharnoth? Gahkthun? :V

I just got 6 of 'em. I already got Gahkthun downloaded, but not installed. But now it is. And Celenaria didn't take too much time to download and install

Back