• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically. The first half is even already in Inganock too.

Though we're kinda missing the link or connection on Cracking drawing power from Edison.

ÒâüÒé»Òé┐Òé»Òâ×Òâ│

Þ¼ÄÒü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒÇé

Õ£░õ©ïõ©ûþòîÒü«õ¢òÕçªÒüïÒéëÒüïÒÇüÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«õ║║ÒÇàÒéÆÞªïÒüñÒéüÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüäÒüåÒÇéÞÑ┐Òü«Ú¡öÕÑ│ÒüòÒüêÒü«Þ¼ÄÒü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü«µö»Úàìõ©ïÒü½ÒüéÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇ鵡úõ¢ôÒü»õ©ìµÿÄÒÇ鵡»Þ╗èÒü¿µÖéÞ¿êÒüºµºïµêÉÒüòÒéîÒüƒõ¢ôÒéƵîüÒüíÒÇüþò░Õ¢óÒü«《µÖéÞ¿êõ║║ÚûôÒâüÒé»Òé┐Òé»Òâ×Òâ│》ÒéÆÕÉìõ╣ùÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüîÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÕÖéÒéÆÞ¬×ÒüúÒüƒÞÇàÒééõ╗èÒüºÒü»þë®Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒü¼ÒâóÒâ╝Òâ½ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüõ╗èÒüºÒü»Þ¬░ÒééÒüØÒüåÞ¬×ÒéïÞÇàÒü»ÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒüïÒüñÒüªÒü«ÕÖéÒü½ÒüèÒüäÒüªÒü»ÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÚíöÒü»µ¡»Þ╗èÒü¿Úï╝ÚëäÒüºÒüºÒüìÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü¿ÒééÒÇüÚíöÒüïÒéëÒü»þÁÂÒüêÒüÜþéÄÒüîÕÖ┤Òüìõ©èÒüîÒüúÒüªÕàëÞ╝ØÒüäÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü¿ÒééÒÇüþÖ║µÿÄþÄïÒüôÒü¿Òé¿Òé©Òé¢Òâ│Õì┐Òü¿ÕÉîÒüÿÚíöÒéÆÒüùÒüäÒéïÒü¿ÒééÒÇüÒüòÒü¥ÒüûÒü¥Òü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüîÕøüÒüïÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

Tick Tock Man

A mysterious being.

He watches over all of the people in the underground world from somewhere and it is said that even the Witch of the West is under his control, but the truth is unknown. It has a body made up of gears and clocks, and calls themselves the mysterious《Watch MaTick Tock Ma》but those who have talked about these rumors are nothing more than silent malls, and currently no one speaks of this.

Various rumors were made in the past about wheter the face was made of gears and steel, the face that continuously glowed in flames, or if it had the same face as the King of Inventions Lord Edison.

Got bored so I did this from the book.

Another character Lily meets in Sona Nyl. Some blonde chick but then again, there's like several of them in Sona Nyl lol.

Maybe. Shouldn't be different from M I would take in that aspect.

Gonna post about the Critters that appear in Sona Nyl soon, mainly cuz it mentions Inganock in it too for reason.

《Òé»Òâ¬ÒââÒé┐Òâ╝》

Òâ¬Òâ¬ÒéúÒéÆÕ«êÒéïþò░Õ¢óÒü½ÒüùÒüªÒÇü´╝íÒü«µôìÒéïÚï╝ÚëäÒü«µÇ¬þë®ÒÇé

Úï╝ÚëäÒü«Ú¿ÄÕú½ÒÇüþëÖµîüÒüñþìàÕ¡ÉÒÇüÚ╗ÆÞíúÒü«µÇ¬õ║║ÒÇé

Þ¿ê3õ¢ôÒÇéÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÚï╝ÚëäÒüºµºïµêÉÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

µüÉÒéïÒü╣Òüìþò░Õ¢óÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÕº┐ÒéÆÕéÖÒüêÒéïÕ¢╝Òéë《Òé»Òâ¬ÒââÒé┐Òâ╝》Òü»ÒÇüÒü╗Òü░Õö»õ©ÇÒÇü7õ¢ôÒü«《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》ÒéÆþá┤ÕúèÒüùÕ¥ùÒéïÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇéµÖéÒü½Òâ¬Òâ¬ÒéúÒü©ÒééþëÖÒéÆÕëÑÒüÅ7õ¢ôÒü«µÇ¬þë®Òü½Õ»¥ÒüùÒüªþ½ïÒüíÕÉæÒüïÒüäÒÇüÒüôÒéîÒéÆþá┤ÕúèÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

Õ┐àÒüÜAÕ¢▒ÒüïÒéëÕç║þÅ¥ÒüÖÒéïÒüîÒÇüÒüØÒü«µ¡úõ¢ôÒü»õ©ìµÿÄÒÇé

Òé½ÒâÇÒé╣Òü«þò░Õ¢óÚâ¢Õ©éÒéñÒâ│Òé¼ÒâÄÒââÒé»Òü½Õç║þÅ¥ÒüùµüÉÒéïÒü╣Òüìµò░Òü«þèáþë▓ÞÇàÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüùÒüƒÒÇüÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÕÉäÕø¢Òü«µ®ƒÕ»åµâàÕá▒Òü¿ÒüùÒüªõ╝ØÒéÅÒéïþò░Õ¢óþ¥ñÒé»Òâ¬ÒââÒé┐Òâ╝Òü¿ÕÉîÕÉìÒüºÒüéÒéïþÉåþö▒ÒééÒÇüõ©ìµÿÄÒÇé

《Critter》

Steel monsters that A manipulates, fantasies that protect Lily.

A steel knight, a lion with fangs, and a phantom in black.

A total of 3 bodies, all made of steel.

Appearing as grotesque fantasies, these《Critters》are the only things that can destroy the 7《Messengers》. At times, Lily will confront the 7 monsters that have stripped their fangs by using them and destroy them with.

It always appears from A's shadow, but the truth is unknown.

As for why it has the same name as the grotesque Critters that appeared in Inganock, a fantasy city of Kadath that have caused large numbers of causalities and have been transmitted as information to each country is unknown.

Hmm. Not what I had in mind but nice to see Inganock be mentioned like how Gahkthun's Dragon story mentioned it.

I naturally voted for that and a couple other VN's (you're only given 3 to list for them to consider).

I probably could have put another WAB title like Tyhhria but my opinion on needing it is still the same as what I said of it then as it is now.

I could somewhat see why a few of them want an official Inganock TL to be done. Apparently one theysay seems to put it as being one of Liar-softs most popular VN's along with Sona Nyl, and it's not wrong. But apparently the fanTL is "bad". I could already point it a bit on what that might be but it's not that bad as long as you get what they're trying to tell you.

Again, definitely want Valusia next over the rest of the current VN's.

Speaking of, should Grimm=Grimm have Disease Manipulation/Biological Manipulation or is that redundant with his Transmutation cuz I was looking at the official website and they give us this in regards to the Infinite Mist and the "Taboo Infections". The former might also count for...whatever that would go under as.

µØ▒ÕñºÚÖ©Òü«《þäíÚÖÉÚ£º》

ÚÇúÕÉ굡┤´╝ò´╝ô´╝ôÕ╣┤´╝æ´╝Ƶ£ê´╝Æ´╝òµùÑÒÇüþÄïõ¥»ÚÇúÕÉêÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíµØ▒ÕñºÚÖ©Òü«Õìùþ½»Úâ¿ÒüºþÖ║þöƒÒüùÒüƒþò░Õ©©µ┐âÚ£ºÒÇé

ÚØ×Õ©©Òü½µ┐âÕ║ªÒüîµ┐âÒüÅÒÇüµùѵò░ÒéÆþÁîÒüªÒééÒÇüµÜ┤Úó¿Òü½µÖÆÒüòÒéîÒüªÒééÒÇüµÂêÒüêÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéµû╣ÕÉæµäƒÞªÜÒéÆÚÿ╗Õ«│ÒüùÒÇüµû╣õ¢ìþúüÚçØÒéÆþïéÒéÅÒüøÒéïÒÇüÒü¬Òü®Òü«þÅ¥Þ▒íÒééÚÇúÕÉêÒü«Þª│µ©¼Þ¬┐µƒ╗Òü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªþó║Þ¬ìÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

ÒéñÒâ│Òé¼ÒâÄÒââÒé»Òü«õ║║ÒÇàÒü»þƒÑÒéèÕ¥ùÒü¬ÒüäÒüôÒü¿ÒüáÒüîÒÇüõ©¡Õ┐âÚâ¿ÒéÆþø«µîçÒüùÒüªÚ£ºÒü½ÚÇ▓ÕàÑÒüùÒüƒÞÇàÒü»ÒÇüþÅ¥Õ£¿Òü¥ÒüºÒü▓Òü¿ÒéèÒééµê╗ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇéþÄïõ¥»ÚÇúÕÉêÒüïÒéëµ┤¥ÚüúÒüòÒéîÒüƒþ¼¼´╝Ƶ¼íÒüïÒéëþ¼¼´╝òµ¼íÒü¥ÒüºÒü«Þ¬┐µƒ╗ÚÜèÒééÒÇüÕÉîÒüÿÒüŵÂêµü»ÒéÆþÁÂÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

ÚòÀµÖéÚûôþòÖÒü¥ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü¿Þéëõ¢ôÒüîµ║ÂÒüæÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇüÕñëþò░ÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇüÒü¿Òü»Õæ¿Þ¥║Õ£░ÕƒƒÒü«ÕÖéÞ®▒Òü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒü¬ÒüäÒüîÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéÆõ┐íÒüÿÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüäÒüØÒüåÒü¬õ©ìµ░ùÕæ│ÒüòÒéÆÕéÖÒüêÒüƒÚ£ºÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇé

ÒüôÒü«µ┐âÚ£ºÒü«ÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÒéñÒâ│Òé¼ÒâÄÒââÒé»Òü»ÕñûþòîÒüïÒéëÕ«îÕà¿Òü½Õ¡ñþ½ïÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

Õ┐îþ¢╣þùà

《Õ¥®µ┤╗》õ╗ÑÕ¥îÒÇüþÖ║þöƒÒüÖÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒÇüÚâ¢Õ©éÒü«þùàÒÇéÚü║õ╝ØÕ¡ÉÒéÆÒü¡Òüÿµø▓ÒüÆÒÇüõ║║Òü«Õº┐ÒéÆÕ╣╗µâ│Òü«þò░õ║║þ¿«Òü©Òü¿Õñëþ»ÇÒüøÒüùÒéüÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇ ÕêÑÕÉìÒÇüÕñëþò░þùàÒÇé

Eastern Continent's《Infinite Mist》

A strangely dense fog that occured in the southern tip of the Eastern Continent in the Allied Kings and Nobles capital of the year 553, month 12, day 25.

It is very dense and does not disappear even after several days or during storms. Phenomena such as the disrupting of sense of direction and interference of compasses have been confirmed by associated surveys.

What the people of Inganock didn't know is no one who has ever entered the center of the fog ever returned back. The second to fifth investigation teams sent by the royal coalition have also lost contact.

Although rumored that the body will melt or mutate should it stay in there for a long time, the eireeness that comes with the mist have led those to believe it.

Due to this, Inganock has been completely closed off from the outside world.

Taboo Infections

A disease in the city that occured after the Rebirth. Genes are distorted, which transforms the human body into an fantastical alien race.

It is also known as the mutation disease.

Sona Nyl novel book
Finally got my other Sona Nyl book. Took longer than I should have cuz I don't bother to check the tracking of my packages like I should have lol.

Book is about as big as Gahkthun's Anthology book but has about 68 pages. Got some wear into it but IDK if it's cuz it was used (likely reason) or was somewhat a bit messed up when it was being shipped but it's otherwise in good condition.

The book has the webnovel story in it but also, get this, the Magical Eye of Hypnos story is in it too! So we actually get to know what happens after the initial webnovel storyline. Although the webnovel had it as 『ÒâÆÒâÑÒâùÒâÄÒé╣Òü«Ú¡öþ£╝』but the book has it instead as ÒâÆÒâÑÒâùÒâÄÒé╣Òü«Ú¡öþ×│, with the last Kanji being different in both.

That said, it also has its own glossary and history page but I doubt there's anything new in it from what I saw in the ED book.

Sona nyl novel table of contents
Yup! It's first the Sona Nyl WN, then the Eye of Hypnos storyline. After that is the Steampunk Glossary and Chronology.

So I got plenty of Sona Nyl content in terms of books for it. Hoping to look into the Hypnos storyline cuz it seems like the Black King is mentioned in it, meaning that might be where his Avatar creation part comes in, and also the same storyline that should have A using Howler in Darkness I take.

IDK about OG's and Edison, but there's a short writing passage after the Engine Dictionary's novel story that mentions A.Z.Z.T

Maybe there's something about that we may learn about her.

Considering the books are all post Sona Nyl visual novel? Yeah. I just freaking hate how "crunched up" the text is. It's like Augustine level text range lol.

Speaking of Gahkthun, you ever read about the "Ten Great Scholars" or something like that in the games dictionary if it has it? Cuz I found out that Sona Nyl's descrption of them has Rosenkreuz as one of them, in his case he's now known as the《Õñºµò░Õ╝Å》or "Great Equation" (Õñº can also mean big btw). Supposedly that title used to belong to a guy named C=G Byron, one of the Society's executives like Rosenkreuz and Hilde themselves but something happened to him and Rosenkreuz was nominated as his successor.

It's a pretty recent title he got since the novel showed me it as of "1908" so he hasn't gotten that long ago in-universe. That and he's gotta be pretty damn smart to be up there with Da Vinci and some other Scholars too.

Great Equation kinda fits Golden King tbh.

His power of SCIENCE and him achieving Paradigm with Ulthrathotep and doing planetary scale Cracking and SCIENCE/Atomization. That's the definition of a Great Equation power lol.

Now that you mention, I'm really curious what the deal is with A.Z.Z.T and the OG's presence in the whole of Steampunk is about.

A.Z.Z.T I know has scattered pieces of herself everywhere in the form of the Golden Eyes, and Yog's apparently been chewed up by Edison at some point. What the other Outer Gods are or doing makes me curious of what their deal is unless they don't give a shit just like their CM counterparts.

So looks like we'll have to really get Sona Nyl out before we get to the novels portion on Outer Gods.

I asked that question about them on Animesuki and I'm told that the only thing we can really know about the Outer Gods is some bar that Hypnos owns where a bunch of cosmic and supernatural things hang out. I already seen the webnovel on the Sona Nyl site and so far I saw "The Black King" being one of those names mentioned that come over there to drink. Among that is the Outer Gods, Elder Gods, and whatever else so it'll be great material to cover once we get Sona Nyl out of the way.

I like how Sona Nyl is so much hype to learn about cosmic and supernatural stuff in Steampunk.

The last update was on Feb 21st. Hopefully this week it does.

Speaking of supernatural stuff, I have really been in on the Meta=Critter thoughts despite how little we get off of them. Especially on if they're also truly Cracking beings or not.

The only thing that could sorta hint them as being that is from this part here in the VN where the meeting of the 7 people trying to open a gate to Sharnoth mention about an "Equation". The topic of Meta=Critters also get brought up quite a bit in the Sharnoth WN but these things were more machines and are directly stated to be made from using Ordinatours(?) and the Kretuz-type Circuit which is Cracking. Mary even notes how they're not like the ones in Sharnoth despite being called a "Meta=Critter".

Edit: Thinking about it, IDK if this is even enough to really make out if the Meta=Critters in Sharnoth are really born out of Cracking and not just being "formed from human thoughts/desires". Could be but it's hard to make out.

I also asked this question in relation to the one seen in Gahkthun even at the Animesuki forums. It turns out that the "Meta=Critter" Tesla and Neon encountered wasn't actually meant to be one. It was actually in the process of becoming a <Shadow>, which are apparently leftover fragments of fantasy that take form within the Wallace Network System and only appear in places that have gaps revealing the blue sky. Much like M destroying the Meta=Critters in Sharnoth, Tesla destroyed Jabber-Wocky at the Meta=Critter stage it was in before it could perform Paradigm-Shift.

Basically, Tesla and Neon being there actually prevented something from happening lol.

Just had this interesting theory but would be hard to justify since we need Sona Nyl for this.

If A is really a fusion of M and Edison's "chaos", and M granted him a power to use his Black, you think the reason A could summon it is because that's his Cracking ability, and thus something he got from Edison?

Wonder what being of fusion of their chaos even means, M is the Nyarlothep of the Steampunck world while Edison is the Nyarlothep of the Historical world.

Both apparently are avatars of the Outer God Nyarlothep and have avatars themselves and now A comes from both of them? This avatar stuff is getting ridiculous lol.

Don't really get what you're getting at though, If he got it from M don't think Edison really has anything to do with it, though both apparently have the same abilities minus buffs so who knows when A came into existence, if it's before or after Edison got his buffs.

The idea was more that if A can summon Critters, which is related to Cracking, then that would sorta explain why he could summon Howler in Darkness as a Critter instead of...whatever the heck M would have had it as instead.

That would be the only thing way to make sense of it, but Edison doesn't seem like the kind of person to actually care about A unlike M who cared enough to grant A some of his Black.

Nyar>Avatars (M, Edison, whoever else)>Avatars creating Avatars

Sersly, what is up with this ^^;

A's entire existence is as curious as the Outer Gods, AZZT, Edison and Lily in Sona Nyl IMO.

Steampunk has a number of interesting creatures.

Critters, Meta=Critters, Horrors, Machine Dead/Cyber Zombies, Kikai.

We also apparently have Old Ones, Elder Gods, Outer Gods, and...Mech Gods (whatever the heck a God merged into a Machine is) but we know so little to nothing of them. So sad~

Edit: According to Atwiki, beings like Wrath King are called þÑ×õ¢ô which means Shintai, which is supposed to be some kind of object that houses a deity according to Shintoism.

Yeah...real bummer, and not just for that. :/

Edit: The plus side would be that it'd give them more time to work on it but with the whole "isolate yourself at home" thing, that may not be the case still. Or it can be an at home work thing but idk...

I did see their Twitter showing updates on their other projects/products so perhaps we might have one today or just another delay. Who knows. I'll keep an eye on it.

Still only a 5% increase, but also better than nothing.

I'd hope for a 10% on the final but I doubt it. Would be good if it does just that.

So close, yet so far.

Well with Sona Nyl just 10% shy from completion and we'll pretty much have to wait a little bit longer even after that going by what they do with the other projects, I might as well just get on to doing the Sona Nyl novels ahead of time so by the time we're finished with the VN we can get to checking out any juicy information and story, and possibly any information about supernatural and cosmic things in the series.

Definitely will be occupied as it'll be all completed and definitely a ton of reading to do once it's finished.

Õ©©Òü½ÒâëÒéñÒâäÕ╝ŵï│ÚèâÒéƵÉ║ÞíîÒüùÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÕ╝¥õ©©Òü½Òü»《þÀæÒü«þƒ│》Òü«þá┤þëçÒüîÕƒïÒéüÞ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

"She always carries a German handgun with bullets embedded in fragments of《Green Stone》."

So Moran's Character Page on Sharnoth's Official Website and @wiki states this. This means her gun likely has the same property of harming on a physical and ethereal level like Berta and Jo's Engine weapons.

This likely also explains her being able to harm Metacritters who can't be harmed conventionally.

Was hard trying to confirm this in the VN or WN but couldn't find it or never saw it brought up. Who knew this was actually on a character page from the official website.

Where is it said Jo and Berta's weapons have green stone and that allows them to harm non-physical stuff?

Well i remember it being said they can harm non physical stuff, but don't remember anything about green stones.

Not doubting you or anything, just don't remember anything about stones, it's been a while though.

Shouldn't ppl with Metacritters have Intangibility then?

They do have Green Stones. Well Jo's are on her gauntlets, I can't say the same for her axe now that I think about it.

Tesla vs Berta. Timestamped here. As you go along here, Berta mentions about how her sword is made to cut physical and ethereal alike. And Tesla notes of its creation on top of it having a Green Stone embedded in it.

Tesla vs Josephine. Timestamped here. Narration points out that her gauntlets are embedded with green stones (idk if it's just one or both).

I really DK anything about the Green Stone since there's not a lot of information on what it can do. But going by this, Moran's, and the fact that some guy sent an army of machines and whatnot with weapons that have Green Stone in them to "try and kill" M gives me the impression that having a green stone lets you kill fantasy shit including those like Tesla.

I would guess so? I still can't connect the whole "Metacritters in Sharnoth are Cracking beings" part I read about around the web. The only hint is something about "equations" used at this point here.

Whose Metacritter is that behind Moran in the one where it says they can't be affected by chemical reactions are meaningless?

Also completely blanking on that lol. Non physical interaction for Moran is fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back