• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla's got a lot of updates since the last time he was edited lol.

I still think he could also affect Critters too since that gets brought up a lot but this is quite enough for me for now.

I'm also finally getting my Engine Dictionary Book now that I got the buying and shipping prices out of the way. Hoping it's got some juicy information in it like on Cracking or especially Cracking Beings. And ofc the info regarding A's Howler in the Dark and how it could manifest as a Critter according to a theysay who told me the ED is the only one I can really learn anything about it.

On that topic of Critters, using something other than Cracking to manifest a Critter sounds peculiar...but interesting. M doesn't have Cracking or uses it AFAIK, which makes me more eager to learn how this can even happen. It would sound like something in the case of La B├¬te du Gévaudan and Will-o-Wisp's summons, cuz both had something to do with "borrowing the Black King's power" or whatever it was Nightingale and Konrad said.

Can't wait to get the book though ^^

Engine Dictionary Book? So basically a book with info on the steampunck verse? Could have some interesting info then.

I'm hoping it's like what what the Valuisia blog did.

It's also got images of characters like A and Lily from what I've seen. And it's about 160 pages so plenty of info for me to look into.

>Checks Refrain website

Oh yeah it's got some character art. Odd for a dictionary book though.

Thinking about it, the Engine Dictionary seems to be like more about Sona Nyl. It's got character art of some of the SN (Sona Nyl) chars and even has a silhouette of Lily on the front cover.

But yeah I hope it has stuff that covers the whole series like Cracking, Critters, and some such. It'd be useful and probably help with adding more info to our blogs and pages. Especially things like Cracking beings and Golden Eyes. But I got another week or two since it's getting prepped for shipping so we gotta give it time~

Edit: Actually I take it back, it's gotta have more terms than just those in Sona Nyl since even just 160 pages of it is a lot for one particular work.

Hoping we get at least a 10% update this time, thus by next month, the editing should be done, and maybe we get an april release.

With how long it's been it should be but I wouldn't br surprised if it gets 5% again either.

I'm just waiting for my books to arrive in next week. Finally got them shipped a few days ago and had them set to come in one week's time.

I really want to learn a lot more terms from the Dictionary in particular lol. The Refrain novel likely has a glossary too so it could have some stuff also to learn about from.

I am thinking a summer release is more likely now.

But who knows next update it could be 10% again. Wonder if after this editing there is anything else left before it's released.

It's likely to be Summer release, yeah. For what I've seen of their project progresses, they have to do things like image editing and beta build tests, which IDK how long that can take. Maybe a month or two give or take, idk.

Could finally be out to the public on their site and Steam by July is my guesstimate.

When did they announce/start Sona Nyl again? Think it was 2015, so they have been translating for like 5 years.

If they do Valusia next, gonna be a long time before we actually get it.

Wish they had more incentive to do it, if only WABS had good anime like Fate.

Though then again haven't they or some other translation company/team been working on Fate Extra or something like that for years now though?

So a good anime therefore popularity wouldn't make much deference besides more supporters commenting here.

Wonder if we will see anyone else new or old show back up when Sona Nyl is out.

It was announced back in 2016, so about 4 years actually.

Yeah...

Could be the case or working on the other projects they had around that time.

I'd like to see references made on it. Knowing Sharnoth, Inganock, and Gahkthun, it will.

I'm also thinking about what the Engine Dictionary has to say about Howler in the Dark if it's really on there. The idea that a Critter could be summoned with something else other than Cracking is curious. Though I didn't ask the guys at Animesuki on what that meant since it either means A summoned it like as if he summons his Critters or it literally got summoned as a Critter but with M's <Black>.

Which makes it even more hype for the book. Hoping it's exactly a week since it got shipped on like Monday or Tuesday this week. The other book will come a day or 2 after.

I am thinking it will be an inconclusive at best since non of them can affect a kikai due to lol possibilities.

I actually got my Engine Dictionary package dropped lest week but since I wasn't at home to get it I have to now get it tomorrow to my local post office.

I should also have my Sona Nyl Refrain Novel book sometime this week.

Really want to get into TL'ing anything important for the future profiles. Especially if M'e Avatar thing is truly in the novel version as Atwiki cited as.

160 pages worth for what I'm told. Pretty small book from the sounds of it but hoping it's enough to cover a large number of terms like what Valusia's blog shared on past stuff.

If it truly has information on Cracking and Cracking Beings as well as stuff like A's Howler in the Dark as I'm told of it, even better. It'd be nice if it even has stuff on other grotesque beings like Meta=Critters but that seems like asking too much. Still as long as we get to know a bunch of stuff.

Only thing we'll be missing on M stuff is the sealing one and that comes from a drama CD for what I've read online on which I have no way of buying...nor something in my house that I can play it even if I did get it.

Already got to looking into it. We actually got info about Howler in Darkness. Though it's really only a few lines of it. A's Critters in Sona Nyl are the same too.

Òé»Òâ¬ÒââÒé┐Òâ╝Òâ╗ÒâÅÒéªÒâ®Òâ╝ÒéñÒâ│ÒâÇÒâ╝Òé»ÒâìÒé╣

Ú╗ÆÞë▓Òü«Òé»Òâ¬ÒââÒé┐Òâ╝ÒÇé

µ╝åÚ╗ÆÒüºµºïµêÉÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

õ©ëÒüñÒü«ÞäÜÒü¿þò░µºÿÒü½Òü¡ÒüÿÒéîÒüƒÕÀ¿ÞäÜÒéƵ£ëÒüÖÒéïÕ¢▒Òü«ÕÀ¿õ║║ÒÇé

Úá¡Úâ¿Òü»Òü¡ÒüÿÒéîÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüþäíÞ▓îÒÇé

ÕñóÕ╣╗Òü«Õ¢╝µû╣ÒüºÒüôÒéîÒéÆÞªïÒüƒÞÇàÒü»ÒÇîÚ╗ÆÒü«þÄïÒü«þ£ÀÕ▒×ÒÇìÒü¿Õæ╝þº░ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

Critter Howler in Darkness

A black Critter.

It is composed of jet black.

A shadow giant with three legs and an unusually giant arm.

The head is distorted and invisible.

Those who have seen this fantasy call it "The kin of the Black King".

Notice where I bold the words on.

Seems like it, and normal Critters are already BS as they are.

And given the image of A being covered what might be HiD, the book seems to have a story written in it...which explains why it has 160 pages including the glossary, chronology, and character art from the VN.

Yup. Much like the WN taking place after Sona Nyl.

I'm hoping this is what the others over at Animesuki forum told me about A getting builled by some gods and having M come to his aid and grant him his latest Critter.

Well we aren't gonna know the context behind things.

I mean i don't care about spoilers, but we will probably be scratching our heads at some things. Actually we have a glossary, and chronology, so guess we are good.

Yeah I will have to go through the book's own novel story to see if it gives any more information about it. Otherwise I doubt we could add that when A's page gets made after Sona Nyl drops.

Though now that we know for sure A's HiD is actually a Critter or at least called as such, that begs the question on if it's superior in nature to the normal ones due to being made out of M's Jet Black or not.

In any case, I'll go into gathering the text for both the Engine Dictionary and Refrain Novel while we wait on the VN.

I got plenty to work on for this year. Especially the Novel book and the ED's own novel storyline. Maybe something to add to the pages later on.

I do have those Gahkthun prequel/flashback stories to work on too but it'll still take a while.

Checked the book some more. So things like "Great Scholar" and "Gap in the Sky" are terms that exist there. Critter is also on there but it seems to be something related more to Sona Nyl than general but don't count on that just yet. Cracking/Phenomena Equation is also on there too though it seems to be a recap of what we know back in Inganock. The Society is on there too.

Got plenty of stuff to recap on as well as learn about just like the Howler in Darkness Critter.

Speaking of that, A's Howler in Darkness is just like the Jabberwocky in Gahkthun's Deceptive Dragon storyline. Like how the Jabberwocky is called a Meta=Critter yet it's not formed out of people's desires but rather the remnants of the Golden King's Bell form, A's Howler in Darkness is a Critter formed out of M's Jet Black instead of how normal Critters are made out of a Mathematical Equation/Cracking. They're like the odd-ones in their group of beings in this series methinks.

Don't think we can scale Jabberwocky to regular Meta=Critter nor Howler to regular Critters then.

Ah good point too.

For at least the Jabberwocky case, the only thing we know of it is that it was "more powerful" than the Killer Clown Cracking being yet "less dangerous" than the Critter in Shining League...which I took it as the same as being less powerful for how Tesla kept noting of it.

DK jack about the case with regular Critters and Howler but yeah you're right. Until I get through the ED's novel story and see if it at least tells us anything about it beyond what we learned today of it.

《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》

ÚûëÒüûÒüòÒéîÒüƒÕ£░õ©ïõ©ûþòîÒü½Õç║þÅ¥ÒüÖÒéﵡ╗Òü«µÇ¬þë®ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüî7õ¢ôÒü«《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇéÒüôÒéîÒéëÒü»ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªþÖ¢ÒüÅÒÇüµé¬µäÅÒüîµê»þö╗ÕîûÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒüïÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒÇüµè¢Þ▒íþÜäÒüºÕ╣╗µâ│ÒüÿÒü┐ÒüƒÕº┐ÒéÆÕéÖÒüêÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

ÒüôÒü«7õ¢ôÒü«µÇ¬þë®Òü»Õ£░õ©ïõ©ûþòîÒü«õ║║ÒÇàÒéƵÄóÒüùÕç║ÒüùÒüªÒü»ÒÇüÞÑ▓ÒüäÒÇüµ«║ÒüÖÒÇé《Òâ½ÒâòÒâ®Òâ│》ÒüîÞíîÒéÅÒéîÒüªõ║║ÒÇàÒüîÞÿçÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÒü¥ÒüƒÞªïÒüñÒüæÕç║ÒüùÒüªµ«║ÒüÖÒÇéõ¢òÕ║ªÒüºÒééÒÇéõ¢òÕ║ªÒüºÒééÒÇé

ÒüƒÒüáÒüùÒÇüÕ¢╝ÒéëÒü«ÞíîÕïòÒü»ÒüéÒéïþ¿«Òü«µ│òÕëçÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüµ▒║Òü¥ÒüúÒüƒõ║║þë®ÒüáÒüæÒéÆÞÑ▓ÒüåÒÇé╬▒Òü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║║þë®Òüîþ¼¼1Òü«《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》Òü½þïÖÒéÅÒéîÒéïÕá┤ÕÉêÒÇüþ¼¼2ÒüïÒéëþ¼¼7Òü¥ÒüºÒü«《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》Òü»µ▒║ÒüùÒüªõ║║þë®╬▒ÒéÆÞÑ▓ÒéÅÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕ¢╝ÒéëÒü»ÒÇüÞç¬ÕêåÒü«þì▓þë®Òü¿Õ«ÜÒéüÒüƒõ║║þë®Òü«Òü┐ÒéÆÞÑ▓ÒüåÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇéÕö»õ©ÇÒü«õ¥ïÕñûÒü»Òâ¬Òâ¬ÒéúÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒâ¬Òâ¬ÒéúÒéÆÞÑ▓ÒüåµÖéÒü½ÚÖÉÒüúÒüªÒÇüµÇ¬þë®ÒüƒÒüíÒü»µ│òÕëçÒéÆþá┤ÒéïÒÇé

ÕÇïõ¢ôÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÒâ¬Òâ¬ÒéúÒéÆþïÖÒüåÒééÒü«Òü¿þïÖÒéÅÒü¬ÒüäÒééÒü«ÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇé

Òü¥ÒüƒÒÇüÒüôÒü«µÇ¬þë®ÒüƒÒüíÒü»µ▒║ÒüùÒüªÕ£░õ©ïõ©ûþòîÒü«õ║║ÒÇàÒü½Òü»ÕéÀÒüñÒüæÒéëÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

• þ¼¼1Òü«《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》……Õ£ºÒü«Õñ®õ¢┐ÒÇé
  • þ¼¼2Òü«《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》……þéÄÒü«Õñ®õ¢┐ÒÇé
  • þ¼¼3Òü«《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》……Úó¿Òü«Õñ®õ¢┐ÒÇé
  • þ¼¼4Òü«《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》……Õ¢▒Òü«Õñ®õ¢┐ÒÇé
  • þ¼¼5Òü«《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》……ÕêâÒü«Õñ®õ¢┐ÒÇé
  • þ¼¼6Òü«《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》……µ░┤Òü«Õñ®õ¢┐ÒÇé
  • þ¼¼7Òü«《Õ¥íõ¢┐Òüä》……Õ╣╗Òü«Õñ®õ¢┐ÒÇé
《Messenger》

They are the seven《Messenger》, monsters of death that appeared in the closed underground world. They are all white and appear with an abstact, fantasy form; as if it were like a caricature of malice.

These seven monsters seek out, attack, and kill people. If a person goes through《Refrain》and ressurects, they find and kill them again. Many times. Many times.

However, their actions have certain laws and they only attack certain people. For example, if person a is targeted by the 1st《Messenger》, then《Messenger》2nd through 7th cannot attack person a. They will only attack those that they define as their prey. The only exception to this is Lily, and they only break the law when hunting down Lily.

Some individuals attack Lily, others do not.

In addition, these monsters cannot be hurt by the people in the underground world.

• First《Messenger》……Pressure AngelÒÇé
  • Second《Messenger》……Fire AngelÒÇé
  • Third《Messenger》……Wind AngelÒÇé
  • Fourth《Messenger》……Shadow AngelÒÇé
  • Fifth《Messenger》……Blade AngelÒÇé
  • Sixth《Messenger》……Water AngelÒÇé
  • Seventh《Messenger》……Phantom AngelÒÇé
A preview summary of what we'll fully learn about them in the VN.

Starting to realize that we really need to actually read the VN to fully get around these terms.

Yeah. The VN, then the Refrain Novel, which I read online is just the Sona Nyl webnovel but in novel book form, and then the ED's own novel story.

So yeah, plenty of stuff to read after Gahkthun for sure.

So for something else outside of Sona Nyl, here's what the book gave me in regards to the Phenomena Formula. It's related to Sona Nyl but also Inganock, if not the series as a whole.

þÅ¥Þ▒íµò░Õ╝Å

ÒüïÒüñÒüªÒü«ÚûëÚÄûÚâ¢Õ©éÒéñÒâ│Òé¼ÒâÄÒââÒé»ÒüºþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒü¿ÒüòÒéîÒéïÕèøÒÇé

1903Õ╣┤Òü«ÒéñÒâ│Òé¼ÒâÄÒââÒé»ÒüºþÖ║þöƒÒüùÒüƒ《Õ¥®µ┤╗》Òü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒéïþò░Õ©©þÅ¥Þ▒íÒü«þÉåþö▒Òü¿ÕăÕøáÒéÆþáöþ®ÂÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÕñºÕà¼þêÁÒéóÒé╣ÒâåÒéóÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªþÖ║ÞªïÒüòÒéîÒüƒµÇ¬þÉåÞ½ûÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüéÒéïþ¿«Òü«《µò░Õ╝Å》ÒéÆþ£ƒÒü½þÉåÞºúÒüùÒÇüÞä│ÞúÅÒü½µÅÅÒüÅÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒÇüÒüèÒü¿ÒüÄÞ®▒Òü½þÖ╗Õá┤ÒüÖÒéï"Ú¡öµ│ò"Òü½Òééõ╝╝ÒüƒÒüòÒü¥ÒüûÒü¥Òü¬þÅ¥Þ▒íÒéƵôìÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒü¿ÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒÇé

µ£¼µØÑÒü»Õñºµ®ƒÚûóÒâíÒé¼Òâ╗Òé¿Òâ│Òé©Òâ│þ┤ÜÒü«ÕñºÞ¿êþ«ùµ®ƒÒé¬Òâ½ÒâçÒéúÒâèÒâêÒéÑÒâ╝Òâ½ÒéÆþö¿ÒüäÒüƒÕ«ƒÚ¿ôÒüºÒü«Òü┐Õ«ƒþÅ¥ÒüîÒü¬ÒüòÒéîÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüîÒÇüÚâ¢Õ©éÒéñÒâ│Òé¼ÒâÄÒââÒé»Òü½ÒüèÒüæÒéï "þ®║þÖ¢2Õ╣┤ÒééÒüùÒüÅÒü»10Õ╣┤" Òü½µû╝ÒüäÒüªÒü»ÒÇüÞä│ÕåàÕñëþò░ÒéÆÞÁÀÒüôÒüùÒüƒõ©ÇÚâ¿Òü«õ║║ÚûôÒüƒÒüíÒüî "ÒüèÒü¿ÒüÄÞ®▒Òü«Ú¡öµ│òõ¢┐ÒüäÒü«Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½" ÕÇïõ║║Òü«µèÇÞíôÒééÒüùÒüÅÒü»Þâ¢ÕèøÒü¿ÒüùÒüªµï¼þö¿ÒüùÒüƒÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþºÿÕî┐Þ¿ÿÚî▓Òü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüîÕøüÒüïÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

ÒüôÒéîÒéëÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÞÇàÒüƒÒüíÒü»ÒÇüþåƒÚüöÒüÖÒéîÒü░þü½ÕÖ¿ÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒéïþá┤ÕúèÒü«þéÄÒéƵôìÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒééÒÇüµ¼áµÉìÒüùÒüƒÞéëõ¢ôÒéƵ▓╗þÖÆÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüòÒüêÕÅ»Þâ¢Òü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒüîÒÇüÞä│ÕåàÕñëþò░ÒéÆÕ╝òÒüìÞÁÀÒüôÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüªÒééÒÇüÕ░ÜÒÇüÞñçÚøæÒüºÕÑçµÇ¬Òü¬ÒéóÒé╣ÒâåÒéóþÉåÞ½ûÒéÆþ┐ÆÕ¥ùÒüºÒüìÒéïõ║║ÚûôÒü»ÒüöÒüÅõ©ÇÚâ¿ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüõ¢┐þö¿ÞÇàÒü»Úâ¢Õ©éõ║║ÕÅúÒü«´╝æ´╝àÒü½ÒüòÒüêµ║ÇÒüƒÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇé

ÔöÇÔöÇõ╗Ñõ©èÒüîÒÇüÕÉêÞíåÕø¢ÒéÆÒü»ÒüóÒéüÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÕñºÕø¢Òü«õ©¡µ×óÒéäÞ½£Õá▒þÁäþ╣öÒüºÕ»åÒüïÒü½õ╝ØÒüêÒéëÒéîÒéïþÅ¥Þ▒íµò░Õ╝ÅÒü«þƒÑÞ¡ÿÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒüéÒéïþ¡ïÒü«µâàÕá▒ÒüºÒü»ÒÇüÒüØÒééÒüØÒééþÅ¥Þ▒íµò░Õ╝ÅÒü«ÕñºÞªÅµ¿íÕ«ƒÚ¿ôÒüôÒüØÒüîNYÕÅèÒü│ÒéñÒâ│Òé¼ÒâÄÒââÒé»Òü«µâ¿õ║ïÒéÆÕ╝òÒüìÞÁÀÒüôÒüùÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü¿Þ¬ìÞ¡ÿÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüþÅ¥Þ▒íµò░Õ╝ÅÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüùÒüƒÒü«Òü»ÒéñÒâ│Òé¼ÒâÄÒââÒé»Òü«ÒéóÒé╣ÒâåÒéóÕñºÕà¼þêÁÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü»ÒüÜÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

þûæÕòÅÒü«Õø×þ¡öÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÞ¬¼ÒééÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÒÇéÕñºÕà¼þêÁÒü½þÅ¥Þ▒íµò░Õ╝ÅÒü«þƒÑÞ¡ÿÒéÆõ©ÄÒüêÒüƒÒü«Òü»ÒÇüÕÉäÕø¢õ©¡µ×óÒüïÒéëµüÉÒéîÒéëÒéîÒéïÕÀ¿ÕñºþÁÉþñ¥《ÞÑ┐ÒéñÒâ│Òâëõ╝Üþñ¥》Òü«þøƒõ©╗ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü¿ÒééÒÇüõ©ûþòîµ£ÇÚ½ÿÒü«Úá¡Þä│Òü«Òü▓Òü¿ÒéèÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÞ«âÒüêÒéëÒéîÒüƒÕñºþó®Õ¡ªÒâ¡Òâ╝ÒâëÒâ╗Òé¿Òé©Òé¢Òâ│ÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒü¿ÒééÒüäÒüåÞ¬¼ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé ÒüôÒéîÒéëÒü«Þ¬¼Òü»ÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒü«ÒÇüÒüéÒéïþ¿«Òü«µÜùÒüîÒéèÒü½µû╝ÒüäÒüªÒü»õ©╗µÁüÒü«ÞªïÞºúÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

Phenemona Equation

The power said to be created in the former closed city of Inganock.

A mysterious theory discovered by the Grand Duke Astaire who was studying the reason and cause for the anonymous phenomenon called "Rebirth" that occured in 1903. By understanding and drawing upon some kind of《Mathematical Equation》, he can manipulate various phenomena similar to the "magic" in fairy tales.

Originally this could only be realized by experiments using Large EnginesMega Engines of Large ComputersOrdinatours but in the "blank 2 or 10 years" in the city of Inganock, it was rumored there is a secret record of some humans who had their brains mutated who have obtained this "fairy tale-like wizardry" skill or ability.

If mastered, this ability can grant someone the power to manipulate flames of destruction stronger than firearms or heal broken bodies. Yet even if they mutations in the brain, there are only a handful of people who can learn the complex and bizarre Astaire Theory, and only less than 1% of the city's population are users of this ability.

ÔöÇÔöÇThe above is the knowledge of the Phenomena Equations secretly conveyed to the Central Intelligence organizations of the great powers including the United States. But according to one source, it is realized that the large scale experiments of the Phenomena Equations caused the catastrophe of New York and Inganock. If that is the case, the Phenomena Equation could not have been created by Inganock's Duke Astaire.

Some theories answer these questions. What gave the Grand Duke knowledge of the Phenomena Equation was either the leader of the great society《West India Company》, feared in the center of each country, or of the Great Scholar Lord Edison who is praised as one of the world best minds. Those are the theories, the mainstream view of the world in certain darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back