• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Stats Equalized) Bayonetta vs Kratos vs Dante

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
3-way fight, Kratos vs Dante vs Bayonetta

Strongest version of each character is used

Round 1: In-character + Any Passive or Durability Bypassing Hax is disabled, so it’s a straightforward fight

Round 2: Unrestricted + bloodlusted

IMG_7299.png

IMG_7300.webp

IMG_7301.jpg

Last edited:
Instinctive reactions so good that he can dance inside a sentient void while being attacked by it from all directions.

Capable of predicting enemies who are FTE w.r.t him. Capable of adapting mid battle to analyse unpredictable attacks. And determine entire fighting styles of enemies with just few exchanges. Capable of mastering weapons upon touch or copy techniques with a glance.
Capable of adapting to clairvoyance superior demons who can observe all impossibilities, past, present and future and detect all secrets of target's, even before that Dante was holding his own with skill alone against such an enemy.

Instinctive reactions so good that he can dance inside a sentient void while being attacked by it from all directions.
IR isnt skill or tactics tho
Capable of predicting enemies who are FTE w.r.t him. Capable of adapting mid battle to analyse unpredictable attacks. And determine entire fighting styles of enemies with just few exchanges. Capable of mastering weapons upon touch or copy techniques with a glance.
Capable of adapting to clairvoyance superior demons who can observe all impossibilities, past, present and future and detect all secrets of target's, even before that Dante was holding his own with skill alone against such an enemy.
So...all things Bayonetta can do, and pretty sure Kratos can do all of that too

IR isnt skill or tactics tho
Anything which is an advantage in battle that can be utilised is skill or tactic.

So...all things Bayonetta can do, and pretty sure Kratos can do all of that too
Don't see it on her profile tho.

Kratos can deal with Ares, Zeus and Norm precog. He has good martial and weapon skills. AD, mimicry, psychometry. An IR as well but not as impressive.

How?? Feats?
As of Bayonetta 3 Bayonetta is now a multiversal constant that completely overrides causality to the point that she is able to do stuff like come back from being erased from existence on a multiversal scale and
What is it?
Feats?

Anyways for Round 1 Dante one taps while avoiding all their attacks with IR/IA,
-Bayonetta has had instinctive reactions since the first game so that point is moot
-She instantly masters every new weapon she picks up moments after obtaining them, including angel and demon weapons which she utilizes with a mix of her fighting style while also incorporating the fighting styles of the various angels and demons she killed, as well as copying numerous Dark Arts from Jeanne just by watching her use them once, and mastering them to the point that she surpassed her ability to use them in the few hours between fights and created multiple new versions of them in that time
-Bayonetta has fought and beaten users of the Eyes of The World (Balder, Jubileus, Aesir, etc.), who can see the past, present, and future of anyone they look at, identify weaknesses, and have passive precognition, and she beat them without the use of her own Eye of the World
Round 2 Dante passive fearhax GG
Both Bayo and Kratos resist fearhax

Anything which is an advantage in battle that can be utilised is skill or tactic.
I wish this were true, really i do...
Don't see it on her profile tho.
Due to the ongoing revisions that are adding stuff from Bayo 3, same with Kratos below
Kratos can deal with Ares, Zeus and Norm precog. He has good martial and weapon skills. AD, mimicry, psychometry. An IR as well but not as impressive.
As of Ragnarok he beat Heimdall, who has passive precognition to the point that up until their fight he had never once been so much as touched in combat as well as having enhanced senses that allow him to see and hear across all of the nine realms simultaneously down to the smallest detail

I wish this were true, really i do
No need to wish bby, it's already a thing.

Due to the ongoing revisions that are adding stuff from Bayo 3, same with Kratos below.
Fair enough, feel free to post evidence if you post something from those games for us. I haven't watched B3.

As of Ragnarok he beat Heimdall, who has passive precognition to the point that up until their fight he had never once been so much as touched in combat as well as having enhanced senses that allow him to see and hear across all of the nine realms simultaneously down to the smallest detail
Even fodder demons in DMC have this.
Dante has defeated someone who has this in steroids.

I wouldn't debate about who is more skilled since most of the time it's pain in the ass so I will go to the haxs part

What answer both bayo and kratos have against dante high godly regeneration and them not getting destroyed by 9D soul hax?

Round 1: In-character + Any Passive or Durability Bypassing Hax is disabled, so it’s a straightforward fight

Since this is in character and at their strongest it is quite an interesting match.

Bayonetta is almost a non factor here and will probably be left behind in the dust quite early since she doesn't have any relevant haxthat can help her, skill wise she is also fodder here with her best showings being basic shit both Kratos and Dante can do.

I remember it was stats equal so her only hope to stay alive is to play the long range game and spam any AoE attacks (if she has any) which will only annoy the other 2 since she can't kill or incap here (or even interact with since Kratos should be on his Hope version).

Dunno if Bayo 3 even brings anything good, even if it does it would be useless against DMC without China fanfic power or GoW without Twitter bs (yes @KLOL506, take the L + Bozo)

Dante and Kratos will be a battle of skill and hax and which will probably end up on Dante's side because of his own reactive evolution and ultra instinct with hax like time stop, doppelganger and royal guard being used to secure the win. Also power amps like DT, Majin and STD(s lol)

Basically Dante eventually wins.

Round 2: Unrestricted + bloodlusted

What exactly does Kratos have in terms of skill
From. Memory the guy has been fighting with people way more skilled than him since childhood, Gods who predate time itself, gods that live and love to war, lead several battles as Sparta's best General and only lost when his army was outnumbered 1000 to 1 iirc, to top it off he is the God of War itself. Like Dante and Bayo he can also pick up any weapons and instantly becomes a master with it, can learn any fighting style, etc, etc.

Also pretty sure Dante outskills because "muh hur durr Demons skill statements and feats are bs"
Idk what he does, cause Dante prolly wins in terms of hax
Hax that goes on and on and on in terms of layers and a ton more of hax (sealing, BFR, deconstruction, etc, etc.)

Y'all watch klol malding and obi having an ****** after seeing another thread where kratos loses to dante

Aren't haxxed also equalised in dimensionality?
Because there's no point to discussing layers here. 1C GG.

Although I guess that goes against spirit of the match. So I will assume fodder 3D.

I mean either way I wanna know the layers because nobody ever talks about the exact number of layers and just says "a lot"

I mean either way I wanna know the layers because nobody ever talks about the exact number of layers and just says "a lot"
Depends for what hax.

The most basic one for stuff like fear, soul and concept hax is something like: fodder demons < Demon world < mid demons < top demons < Demon Gods < Dante after volume 2 (with this scaling being kind of a summary)

I should probably clarify that hax being more potent than the Demon world hax isn't the same as having universal or complex multiversal range (because some folks are truly special if you know what I mean)

For regen negg it goes for around 25 layers, 50 if glassman is coping, malding and seething, stuff like sealing is like 3 to 4 layers, decons is like 2 layers, so on and so forth.

Hell if I remember correctly Gilver was supposed to make a blog about this so we wouldn't have to go like headless chickens trying to remember every layer for every hax

Last edited:
Back