• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Stats Equalized) Bayonetta vs Kratos vs Dante

No need dawg, here is the thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/before-bayonetta-3-tier-2-upgrades.143051/

Same thing I said, everyone disagreed or was iffy with the scaling except for you, comic and Bayo (and I think DDM?), even Valiant who blindly threw his agreement changed his stance after the discussion started :v
You want me to count the agreements and disagreements for that thread? Because i can assure you it was only 3-4 people who disagreed with it vs over a dozen who agreed
Not really no, only got interest in the verse recently. Mind getting the scan here?
...Then why did you make a tier 1 upgrade thread..................
Great argument my guy

Round 1: Pretty sure Dante has the best hax and the best skill, Kratos isn't that behind but current Bayonetta profile doesn't really match them, dunno about Bayo 3

Round 2: Dante claps them while literally not moving at all

You want me to count the agreements and disagreements for that thread? Because i can assure you it was only 3-4 people who disagreed with it vs over a dozen who agreed
Over a dozen? You mean the guys who went fra and never showed up after the scans came in?
...Then why did you make a tier 1 upgrade thread..................
Because comic showed us the scans and I said "damn that's tier 1, I'll make a thread for it"
Great argument my guy
Thanks bud, worked day and night for it lmao

Just you guys wait until GOW and Bayonetta receive a lame half canon chinese cash grab who-nobody-knows/cares-about that upgrades their verse into the high levels of Tier 1

My guy, all Eyes of the World users have info and concept hax, both on a multiversal scale, and they cant do anything to Bayo
Saw only CM 2 for them and nothing on info in the profiles, while its CM 1 and in layers for DMC peeps.
So do fodders in Bayonetta
Eyes of the World users like Aesir, Jubileus, Balder are fodders?? I thought they were God Tiers
Bayo and Dante both have SMT scaling so Kratos is screwed
SMT is a crossover so not canon

She fought a bunch of 1-As what do you mean?
As someone who’s played the crossover, watched the cutscenes, no, she doesn’t.

“But she fought people who scale to 1-A.”

No one knows at what point this story takes place, it’s a crossover. She fights fodder no named angels from her verse.

You’ve tried this before, and it hasn’t worked. Please stop.

Last edited:
She someone who’s played the crossover, watched the cutscenes, no, she doesn’t.

No one knows at what point this story takes place, it’s a crossover. She fights fodder no named angels from her verse.

You’ve tried this before, and it hasn’t worked. Please stop.
As someone who has also played that crossover with the express purpose of making a profile for it, yes she has

She fought a bunch of 1-As what do you mean?
u6AgNlc.jpg

If Bayo scales to SMT, provide actual evidence that proves so. Otherwise, why are you trying this, dude?
I mean, originally it was a joke but since yall are taking it seriously

The problem is that the character is featless. As a guest without any story cut scene's, it can't be confirmed that they or the main cast scale to one another in any capcity. Just simply existing in a Megaten game would not equate to being on the level. If you can provide actual feats from the game, from Bayo herself, then there might be something to consider. Otherwise, this isn't helpful tbh.

The problem is that the character is featless. As a guest without any story cut scene's, it can't be confirmed that they or the main cast scale to one another in any capcity. Just simply existing in a Megaten game would not equate to being on the level. If you can provide actual feats from the game, from Bayo herself, then there might be something to consider. Otherwise, this isn't helpful tbh.

Show what? I just posted the crossover she had with SMT. I can post the full playthrough of it if you'd like

She fights no 1-A Demons, nor 1-A people. And I know this is going to be your counterargument. Which doesn’t work.

Back