• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Stats Equalized) Bayonetta vs Kratos vs Dante

boggart-fateshift-boggart.gif

The Fateless One dogwalks all three at the same time ngl.

As of Bayonetta 3 Bayonetta is now a multiversal constant that completely overrides causality to the point that she is able to do stuff like come back from being erased from existence on a multiversal scale and
Still gets concept and info haxed
IR isnt skill
Skill is literally being good at doing something or being expert. And IR in case of Dante specifically is being good at avoiding stuff and reacting and fighting without having to think. Infact his IR feat with Void Mundus is pretty broken. Its like being submerged in water and not getting wet (which should be pretty much impossible) and that would be an understatement as the Void itself is sentient and is constantly trying to attack him.
Bayonetta has had instinctive reactions since the first game so that point is moot
I asked for a feat not the chronology or source of her feat. But alright, I will accept she has it too.
Bayonetta has fought and beaten users of the Eyes of The World (Balder, Jubileus, Aesir, etc.), who can see the past, present, and future of anyone they look at, identify weaknesses, and have passive precognition, and she beat them without the use of her own Eye of the World
Fodders in DMC have it
Both Bayo and Kratos resist fearhax
Its in layers and that isn't all. In DMC the mind and memories are contained in the soul, which also contains name, their concepts and info. So more potent fear hax

Respectfully Bob, is that very necessary? They can discuss skill here if they like, I understand you want the thread to be a bit more active, but no need to migrate from here to there.

Since this is in character and at their strongest it is quite an interesting match.

Bayonetta is almost a non factor here and will probably be left behind in the dust quite early since she doesn't have any relevant haxthat can help her, skill wise she is also fodder here with her best showings being basic shit both Kratos and Dante can do.

I remember it was stats equal so her only hope to stay alive is to play the long range game and spam any AoE attacks (if she has any) which will only annoy the other 2 since she can't kill or incap here (or even interact with since Kratos should be on his Hope version).

Dunno if Bayo 3 even brings anything good, even if it does it would be useless against DMC without China fanfic power or GoW without Twitter bs (yes @KLOL506, take the L + Bozo)

Dante and Kratos will be a battle of skill and hax and which will probably end up on Dante's side because of his own reactive evolution and ultra instinct with hax like time stop, doppelganger and royal guard being used to secure the win. Also power amps like DT, Majin and STD(s lol)

Basically Dante eventually wins.
As of Bayo 3 Bayo has hax comparable to if not significantly superior to both of hem my guy

Last edited:
Because she canonically beat Aesir? And Jubileus who is equal to him? And Singularity in the third game?
She got slapped, ragdolled and absolutely destroyed by Loptr in weaker forms, Aesir only lost after Loki weakened his ass by yeeting the eyes of the world and getting ********** by balder and Bayo.

Jubileus is never stated to be equal, hell the fact only a portion of Aesir's power is enough to fully ressurect her ass shows how much of a difference is between them.

Singularity, afaik, was destroying Universes one by one and basically wanting to merge all of the countless Universes in the world of chaos to do some shit yet he never did.

There is also the fact that she needed to merge with other 2 Bayos to stand a chance against him

She got slapped, ragdolled and absolutely destroyed by Loptr in weaker forms, Aesir only lost after Loki weakened his ass by yeeting the eyes of the world and getting ********** by balder and Bayo.
Factually incorrect. This has been discussed to death and was even confirmed that she beat Aesir in Bayo 3.
Jubileus is never stated to be equal, hell the fact only a portion of Aesir's power is enough to fully ressurect her ass shows how much of a difference is between them.
She literally is though? Multiple times in fact.
Singularity, afaik, was destroying Universes one by one and basically wanting to merge all of the countless Universes in the world of chaos to do some shit yet he never did.
The fact that he was holding his ground against the bayonettas from the first two games means he scales

Factually incorrect. This has been discussed to death and was even confirmed that she beat Aesir in Bayo 3.

Last time it was discussed only like 3 people including you agreed to that, everyone else disagreed with Bayo scaling to Aesir so you are factually incorrect here lol.

Confirmed how? Because you don't need any new game to know she beat Aesir (Loptr) after he was weakened.

She literally is though? Multiple times in fact.
Damn, how come I never heard of that or came across any scan backing that up before?
The fact that he was holding his ground against the bayonettas from the first two games means he scales
Ah, so you think she scales so he should scale too... I hate to say it but I got bad news for you...

Last time it was discussed only like 3 people including you agreed to that, everyone else disagreed with Bayo scaling to Aesir so you are factually incorrect here lol.
It was the other way around actually, it was a few dozen people who agreed that she scales and only three-four people who disagreed, i can grab the thread if you'd like
Damn, how come I never heard of that or came across any scan backing that up before?
Have you not been following the verse revisions or...? Its been posted a few times here lol
Ah, so you think she scales so he should scale too... I hate to say it but I got bad news for you...
He does yes

It was the other way around actually, it was a few dozen people who agreed that she scales and only three-four people who disagreed, i can grab the thread if you'd like
No need dawg, here is the thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/before-bayonetta-3-tier-2-upgrades.143051/

Same thing I said, everyone disagreed or was iffy with the scaling except for you, comic and Bayo (and I think DDM?), even Valiant who blindly threw his agreement changed his stance after the discussion started :v
Have you not been following the verse revisions or...? Its been posted a few times here lol
Not really no, only got interest in the verse recently. Mind getting the scan here?
He does yes
LOL no

Back