• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Big ass upgrade with perfect arguments and scans.

The wiki says that to be 1A you have to be qualitatively greater than an infinite amout of dimenshuns, something that we already proved in past threads with the PoC stuff but now I bring you even more.

Here the wiki pages for references: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System

So, based on previous threads and how other verses have higher dimensions stuff accepted because they proved it for lower ones cough cough nasuverse cough cough I bring you how DMC goes even further beyond!

During the events of the DMC 2 novel Dante encounters and fights a macguffin that is so powerful it lets you travel through the multiverse, Dante himself was BFR to another universe because of this.

Eventually the main antagonist gets a hold of this and his power is unmatched (initially) even by Dante.

He is stated to lack the concepts of time and space and his power and at his peak his power was also stated to trascend all infinite dimeshuns and time and these aren't dimensions like the alternative timeline, noo. The wording makes it clear its talking about spatial ones as time is mentione separated from them. Dante who had gotten the same power is stated to have power to reshape reality and has pure power. Eventually Dante kills him.

From that alone we can get Low 1-A but there is more.

After this fight Dante goes on another adventure where he ends up in hell and since the demon world is a higher dimensional realm it actually leads him to Tokyo.

Here he is tasked in killing several strong demons (who he finds to be jokes) until he reaches Beelzebub whom he kills non stop even in a severely nerfed state (the conception nerfed Dante's ass) and then went on to keep fighting.

So SMT is canon and they need to be merged, SMT happens shortly after Dante becomes 1A and he is there nerfed all the time

This would scale to his DmC counterpart as he is just another universe in the multiverse and has the same potential and power as him.

Kratos will scale because he is canonically stronger than Donte and lastly Bayonetta canonically stomped Dante in their second most important fight.

Agree:

Disagree:

Ur mom:

Im bored, dont judge >:v

OH GOD HE KNOWS HOW TO COOK THREADS.
Anyway i 100% with all the upgrades. Would've liked the mentioning of MundASS being an archetype though...

So all your weird comments about things you were doing were just trolling, eh?

To be honest, it's not a good idea to say you're doing something then reveal that it's trolling, since it makes people think your statements aren't reliable.

Don't say I never warned you Tony.

In fact, I am going to cause a catastrophic sitewide revision where the 9-dimensional soul statement wouldn't mean jackshit and would be relegated to being smurf hax like it should've been.
Wasn't it to do with the world being 9D as well for spawning those souls? It's hard to tell if you're half serious or if everyone's just engaging in a digital version of the time-honoured monkey's game of poop throwing.

So all your weird comments about things you were doing were just trolling, eh?

To be honest, it's not a good idea to say you're doing something then reveal that it's trolling, since it makes people think your statements aren't reliable.
Ofc lol did you think I was serious :v

kayne-west-selfie.gif

I thought that obscure China-exclusive mobile game got an update, but yeah makes sense.

Does anyone have a list of crossovers Dante has been in? I feel we can go higher.

I thought that obscure China-exclusive mobile game got an update, but yeah makes sense.

Does anyone have a list of crossovers Dante has been in? I feel we can go higher.
SMT (seriously OP here)
Marvel vs Capcom (beats up Jedah And Mephisto and implied to be stronger than Dr Strange and Morrigan)
Project X-Zone (there might be some nice stuff here, actually)
Teppen (shown to be stronger than Morrigan, which we already know)

These are all non-canon though.

**** it. **** the Tier 1 revisions as a whole.

If this passes through I'm flooding this place with Dante x Vergil i-word doujins

Shhhhhhhhhh... don't let people know about the SMT side of things.

**** it. **** the Tier 1 revisions as a whole.
Really? I know it made versus threads impossible, but still.
If this passes through I'm flooding this place with Dante x Vergil i-word doujins
That's really creepy. I understand shipping Dante with Lady, Nico, Lucia, Beryl, and even Trish, since she isn't actually related to him. But why do people ship him with his twin brother and his nephew? If Sparda ever appears they'll probably start shipping him with his own sons and grandson too... 🤢🤮

That's really creepy. I understand shipping Dante with Lady, Nico, Lucia, Beryl, and even Trish, since she isn't actually related to him. But why do people ship him with his twin brother and his nephew? If Sparda ever appears they'll probably start shipping him with his own sons and grandson too... 🤢🤮
Boy do I have some bad news for you.

Trans Futa Sparda is a thing, Eva is the sister/mother of Vergil and Dante. Your soul is mine.

Boy do I have some bad news for you.

Trans Futa Sparda is a thing, Eva is the sister/mother of Vergil and Dante.
Well obviously people are going to make weird stuff like that. And granted I wouldn't put it past Capcom to do something that off-putting. They did give us the DMC reboot and basically redefined dickish DLC with Asura's Wrath and one of the Deadrisings hiding the endings behind a pay wall. Anyone who does that has no right to complain if people find "other" ways of getting that DLC, or even the game itself. Even less if people skip the game and tell Capcom to stick their DLC where the sun don't ever shine.
Your soul is mine.
Of all the characters you could quote, you chose Shang Tsung? I suppose he was consuming people and becoming them years before the creators of Alex Mercer were really drunk watching John Carpenter's The Thing after reading about Venom and had the idea to combine them together.

Back