• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Golden can personally neg Arnold's comments sure. Untill then im steadfast in my decision.

Arceus has indeed confirmed Dynamax lasts indefinitely, not that it matters since personally Chuck wins regardless kek. Perhaps Charbia is indeed stronger, if so its due to the poor argumentation from the opposing side that leads me to believe Chuck would win.
They have precognition, resistance negation and durability negation, illusions, healing,
Votes so far?
3 for charbia

Votes so far?
All over the place, though i count 2 for Chuck and 3 for Charbia according to Speed (though Arnold is asking for some voters to rescind due to changed and countered win cons so they prolly dont count)

Next match change puck or Charon since this is a stomp character
Lol what? Both sides have had wincons, and Arnold and me have had to fight tooth and nail to try and debunk and scale Chuck. It isn't busted, and if its such a stomp, why are you voting Charbia?

All over the place, though i count 2 for Chuck and 3 for Charbia according to Speed (though Arnold is asking for some voters to rescind due to changed and countered win cons so they prolly dont count)
They won't change charbia powernulls keep attacking until chuck dies. I won't tolerate ignorance

Lol what? Both sides have had wincons, and Arnold and me have had to fight tooth and nail to try and debunk and scale Chuck. It isn't busted, and if its such a stomp, why are you voting Charbia?
Charbia has more win cons like layered power null and just keep attacking with resistance negation attacks

I had it with you just believe what you want. Why will resistance negation not work? They are power nulled.
Because FB is AZ and Puck resists AZ. He can withstand his own storm, he saved Emilia from her own AZ freezing while it was still freezing everything.

Speedster incompetently scaling his character, then when failing gets others to do it for him, now complains that we are just ignoring his arguments. Lol.

Because FB is AZ and Puck resists AZ. He can withstand his own storm, he saved Emilia from her own AZ freezing while it was still freezing everything.
I mean resistance negation for both EOV and FB stop with selective reading. They have way more moves that they can keep using power null and win this. One head shot is enough for chuck he has no regen

I had it with you just believe what you want. Why will resistance negation not work? They are power nulled.

Please wait a bit for golden scorpion to give more arguments. Please
Speedster incompetently scaling his character, then when failing gets others to do it for him, now complains that we are just ignoring his arguments. Lol.
Here are the abilities so charbia has more win cons. They resist chucks hax and kill him with power null and a plethora of hax and moves

They won't change charbia powernulls keep attacking until chuck dies. I won't tolerate ignorance
If you cant answer any of my questions on this power null claim then im afraid this is merely headcanon.

Does it work on explosions far superior to them?
How does this power null work. I need to see it nullify explosions.

If you cant answer any of my questions on this power null claim then im afraid this is merely headcanon.

It nullifies all abilities and passives ask the other pokemon experts. Sorry Charbia wins this with power null, barriers, and a head shot since chuck has no regen

I mean resistance negation for both EOV and FB stop with selective reading. They have way more moves that they can keep using power null and win this. One head shot is enough for chuck he has no regen
Chuck's durability is massively higher. Sorry, bud.

EoV doesn't neg durability, FB can be resisted with AZ resistance.

Defeated points. Move on.

Reset stat changes when attacking so no stat advantage lol that's enough you lost Charizard hits him in the head and that's it

You don't read, do you? I can relate only wanting to read what you want to read
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Fire Manipulation, Dragon and Fire type breath attacks, Dragon-based attacks, Ground-based attacks, Rock-based attacks, Metal-based attacks, Fighting-type attacks, Limited Electricity Manipulation (Thunder Punch), Can use Smokescreens, Can use Solar Beam, Can use Shadow Claw, and Weather Manipulation (Via Sunny Day, though Mega Charizard Y's is automatic with Drought), Close combat damage and proficiency is increased as Mega Charizard X, Mega Evolution, Metal Manipulation, Power increases in the sun at the cost of health with Solar Power, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Magic and Sleep Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Healing, Non-Physical Interaction and Fear Manipulation, Limited Reactive Power Level (Blaze makes the user much more powerful when it's close to being defeated), Dynamax | Same plus Gigantamax, Superior Fire Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation via G-Max Wildfire (Continuously inflicts damage for four turns to non-Fire type creatures), Superior Air Manipulation and Statistics Amplification (allies' speed) via Max Airstream, Superior Energy Projection and Statistics Reduction (target's attack) via Max Wyrmwind, Explosion Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (opponent's speed) via Max Strike, Superior Martial Arts, Explosion Manipulation, and Statistics Amplification (allies' attack) via Max Knuckle, Superior Electricity Manipulation via Max Lightning (Changes the ground to Electric Terrain), Superior Darkness Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (target's Sp. Def) via Max Darkness, Superior Metal Manipulation and Statistics Amplification (allies' defense) via Max Steelspike, Soul Manipulation, Telekinesis, Ectoplasm Manipulation, and Statistics Reduction (target's defense) via Max Phantasm, Forcefield Creation via Max Guard
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Proficient Swordswoman, Spirit Contract, Energy Manipulation, Spirit Manipulation, Extremely sharp senses and Extrasensory Perception reaching borderline Precognition (As a former Elemental Queen, her senses are among the highest of the entire series, and her instinct is so sharp she can deduce and predict events), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact and harm spirits that can turn intangible or incorporeal), Information Analysis (Can understand an opponent's skill and power level with a quick overview), Heat Manipulation, Homing Attack, Explosion Manipulation, Forcefield Creation by surrounding herself in fire, Durability Negation with Frost Blaze, Resistance Negation with high-level spells (Her stronger flames have melted a cathedral protected by fire-resisting spells, and Frost Blaze bypasses both fire and ice resistance, like Est's, due to its nature), Slight Air Manipulation (Can absorb oxygen with her flames and turn wind into a fire vortex), Instinctive Reaction (Better than Kamito's; she can react to attacks from blind-spot or who are camouflaged, and to assassins that specialize in stealth), Statistics Amplification by infusing her body parts with Divine Power, Can infuse her whole body with Divine Power for a surge of power, Freezing with Frost Blaze, Healing and Stamina Restoration with Eternal Blood of the Phoenix, Purification (Types 1, 2 and 3), Curse Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2) and Sealing and Unsealing with Brand of Darkness (Can turn others berserk, inflict intense pain, make their powers uncontrollable, and bring forth subconscious and primal instincts), Forcefield Creation, Statistics Reduction and Stealth Mastery with Isolation Barrier, Necromancy and Resurrection (limited to spirits), Illusion Creation by manipulating temperature, Danmaku with Fire Burst, Mind Manipulation with Word of Power, Memory Manipulation (not combat-applicable, unless used after Mind Manipulation), Aura (Intimidation and powerful enough to burn things around her), Social Influencing (Became the leader of a rebellion in another country and convinced hundreds of people to follow her with unflinching loyalty), Environmental Destruction with Muspelheim, Weapon Summoning, Telepathy with Laevateinn and minor spirits, Minor Light Manipulation, Resistance to (fire, steel, cold, earth, wind, electricity, poison, diseases, mind manipulation (as here), memory manipulation, and Fear Manipulation (Unfazed by Muir Alenstarl's presence)), Great Strategist, (Spatial Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Fire Absorption, Fire Resistance Negation and Regeneration (High-Low to Low-Mid near-instantaneous, possibly Mid over time as the spirit was nowhere near at full power) with Laevateinn's Titan form
Like I said powernull, barriers and head shot or just a vital shot since Rubia has a sword then chuck loses cope

Like I said powernull, barriers and head shot or just a vital shot since Rubia has a sword then chuck loses cope
So AZ and NLF absorption are fair? New win cons

With my 1000th post on Vsbattles.com

@Nierre You were right... This really became messy.

@speedster352 you still have one character left. This isnt the end.

@Jibz thank you

@GoldenScorpions thank you for your understanding.

@Spinoirr I apologize you had to go through this mess. pls, be stricter with the rules.

I will wait for votes so that this will end.

With my 1000th post on Vsbattles.com

@Nierre You were right... This really became messy.

@speedster352 you still have one character left. This isnt the end.

@Jibz thank you

@GoldenScorpions thank you for your understanding.

@Spinoirr I apologize you had to go through this mess. pls, be stricter with the rules.

I will wait for votes so that this will end.
Okay, I respect that. I am very pleased that you acknowledged me. Thank you it was fun but let's wait for the votes. P.S you can't ping people only mods can

Long spammy thread but Charbia FRA

Oooh my bad I thought Charbia was the one with Charon cause Char

It's actually Chuck FRA whoops ☠️

While I’m unsure as to who wins in actuality, the [much, might I add] better argumentation on Arnold’s side and defeats of Speedster’s proposed wincons convince me that Chuck wins.

While I’m unsure as to who wins in actuality, the [much, might I add] better argumentation on Arnold’s side and defeats of Speedster’s proposed wincons convince me that Chuck wins.
Long spammy thread but Charbia FRA

Oooh my bad I thought Charbia was the one with Charon cause Char

It's actually Chuck FRA whoops ☠️
Wow seriously

That's 4 for charbia
Did you really think if someone voted for Charbia, it means that they voted for charbia?

tatsuhisa-suzuki-anos-misfit.jpg

Yeah no, you can't just ignore new win cons. Chuck has no regen or resistance to power null so as soon as Charbia attacks there abilities and stats will disappear and then they stab him in a vital point and then they win (Rubia has a sword) TBH I don't care if charbia doesn't win but chuck is being changed next round one has to go.

mf said "look in the thread" bro u deadass just said some unnamed person voted for Charbia. Either give me a name, or show me the vote.
I said I am done with this for the next match I will see to it that either puck or charon is changed since this is literally a spite match just ignoring my arguments and accepting head canon. Literally what are chucks win con? Charbia is power null and just stabbing them with the sword

kek thats just 3 for Charbia then. Seems like Chuck wins this handidly and the votes reflect that.

Do you mean your bias? Exaclty
I literally came onto this thread, because u asked me to help you??? If i voted for Charbia, that'd be bias lol. Whatever im done here Chuck is clearly gunna win. GG Arnold you had an excellent rhetoric and deserved the dub.

I literally came onto this thread, because u asked me to help you??? If i voted for Charbia, that'd be bias lol. Whatever im done here Chuck is clearly gunna win. GG Arnold you had an excellent rhetoric and deserved the dub.
He doesn't anyway chuck will be changed next match so don't get your hopes up spin said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back