• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Tarak cocked his head, lowering his club as he looked at the man for a moment.

"...I did not know demons could vary in such a way...my master never informed me of this..." Tarak muttered, nodding slightly as he watched him crush the skull.

"...It seems I have much to learn about the world."
"My dear...undead...comrade...there is much....to this world...that....not even...the mortals....know about...but...i can teach you....the very basics of it....whenever...i feel like it...that is...."
"You two butt-buddies done, or are you gonna come to get some food? Not you, Tarak, I know you can't eat." Elis said.
"Lets not discriminate others from something....just because of their lack of parts now little miss..."

Says as he was coming up to her at a low pace

"My dear...undead...comrade...there is much....to this world...that....not even...the mortals....know about...but...i can teach you....the very basics of it....whenever...i feel like it...that is...."
"...I would...enjoy, more lessons. If I learn more, I can better serve my master." Tarak said.

"You two butt-buddies done, or are you gonna come to get some food? Not you, Tarak, I know you can't eat." Elis said.

"I cannot consume the objects you humans do." Tarak agreed, his skeleton creaking slightly as he began to walk with the rest of the allies.

"...but I do consume dark magic. Can humans do that?" Tarak asked blankly.

Olorin winced a bit as her stomach growled again, clearly haven't had eaten anything for awhile, breathing out as she navigated still for Talandar

"I ain't discriminating, I'm just assuming he wouldn't actually be able to eat... He doesn't have a tongue or a stomach... or a throat..." Elis murmured as she began slowly walking as well.

"Sure? I can't do it here without risking some damage, but we can do it once we get back to the hotel. There are big training rooms there, so I can release a bunch of power there." Elis said, the group eventually reaching the hotel room as Elis picked up a cookbook, on the way there on how to make pizza, wanting to hand make it herself.

(Elis trying to make pizza only managed to end this way

images
)

(Fell asleep and the first thing I return to is Elis burning down the hotel)

Once back at the hotel, Nageki would sit down on the couch. Though, he seemed to be a bit more frustrated than usual. Sophia was currently flipping through a book that she decided to buy on the way back and was engrossed in its contents.

Surprisingly, Elis comprehended the recipe extremely well, immediately mastering it and using her fire magic to cook it all at the perfect temperature to make sure it wasn't over-done or under-done, eventually presenting multiple plates of pizza onto the dining table in the kitchen to anybody who was there.

"All done!" She said with a smile.

Adrian left off to the training room, simply having said, "I'm not hungry" before leaving to go practice.

"Oh, thanks for the pizza Elis!"

Sophia would smile as she would place her book away and start eating the pizza, letting her tastebuds soak in the revelry of cheesy goodness. She would smile and give a hearty thumbs up to Elis to indicate that she really did enjoy the pizza, though it wasn't in any doubt.

Tarak walked aimlessly around the building until he eventually found what he figured was the training room, standing still as he waited for Elis to feed him.

Charlotte sat down at the table, looking at the pizza blankly as she examined it.

"So this is pizza...?" Charlotte muttered. She grabbed a slice, gingerly lifting it to her mouth as she took a small bite. She froze, her eyes widened slightly as she took another bite, eventually finishing her slice before grabbing another.

"This is...really damn good Elis!" Charlotte said, a smile on her face, visibly excited for a moment.

Olorin got out of Talandar and grabbed a slice and dug in hungrily, quickly downing the entire slice and went for some water and downed a glass, only for a moment later to grip her stomach and audibly wince

"R-Really? Thanks, guys... After all this Zodd stuff, I'm glad we can at least eat a bit..." Elis said, the situation with Zodd clearly having taken a toll on her as she turned to Olorin.

"You alright? Is the pizza bad...?" She asked.

"It's good..." Olorin said honestly, the pain clearly worsening as she began lightly panting, where she grumbled something about "not now" while Kentoria ate a couple slices, glancing at Olorin in a bit of worry

Elis went over to Olorin, a little weirded about Rex's thing and clearly happy that Ryu also enjoyed her food.

"I'm about to help out Tarak, but after that, you should come to my room for some healing and an examination if necessary. Since your an ally, I can't have you in such a state..." Elis said seriously.

Olorin froze for a second before regaining some composure and nodding, breathing out shakily "where is your room...?" Olorin asked, wanting to wait there

"Timcanpy can lead you to it," Elis said, Timcanpy switching to human form and bowing courteously to Olorin as Elis went to the training room to meet up with Tarak.

Timcanpy did just that, leading Olorin to the room just as Elis got to the training room, going over to Tarak while Adrian was on the other side of the room continuously swinging Dragon Slayer, his grunts able to be heard from even there.

"Hey." She said to Tarak, walking up to him with her staff.

Timcanpy did just that, leading Olorin to the room just as Elis got to the training room, going over to Tarak while Adrian was on the other side of the room continuously swinging Dragon Slayer, his grunts able to be heard from even there.

"Hey." She said to Tarak, walking up to him with her staff.
Charlotte glanced up at Timcapny as she appeared in human form, her eyes shifting to Olorin.

"..What's up with the kid.....?" she thought, biting into another slice of pizza. Before turning back to her food, she watched the two leave, considering asking Timcanpy about it later.

Tarak, who had been standing motionlessly in the training room, immediately turned his head. He shuffled towards her, his bones rattling enthusiastically.

"Greetings Dark Mage. Are you here to provide magic?" Tarak asked, looking at her expectantly.

Olorin followed Timcanpy in, sitting down shakily on a chair and breathing heavily while Talandar wandered in and simply stood in one corner to stand guard

Tarak, who had been standing motionlessly in the training room, immediately turned his head. He shuffled towards her, his bones rattling enthusiastically.

"Greetings Dark Mage. Are you here to provide magic?" Tarak asked, looking at her expectantly.
"Yeah. So, how does this work? Do I just shoot dark mana at you or something?" Elis asked, particularly worried about damaging the environment still due to the general strength of her spells.

After finishing another slice of pizza Phares got up and made his way over to the training room. He was interested in Elis’s dark magic and decided to observe. He stayed over by the door not wanting to get in the way.

"Alright."

Elis tapped her staff on the ground, black electricity forming around it as a ball of energy began rapidly expanding at the top of her staff. She barely knew any actual dark magic spells yet, but, she could at least do this, forming an enormous ball of black energy above herself, requiring far much more control to maintain than most mages had over their magic.

"This good enough?"

Tarak stared at the ball for a moment.

"That is sufficient to replenish my energy." Tarak nodded. His voice was slightly surprised, as if he didn't fully expect Elis to feed him. He held out his hands, waiting for her to spread the dark magic over him.

Elis just formed an arrow out of the ball and shot it at Tarak, making sure it didn't actually care any destructive force, or well, not enough to damage the environment, but enough to launch Tarak back a few meters as the dark energy stayed attached to him.

"Sorry, had a hard time controlling my power..." Elis murmured.

Rex stopped in his tracks, looking at his companions, he wanted to know how skilled they were in dealing with other human beings, he knew that Kentoria would end badly for him because she might see him as a troublemaker, but after making Rock, paper or scissors in his mind with each of the others, he broke up with Charlotte, so he moved closer to her.

"Hello Charlotte, can I ask you a question?"

Elis just formed an arrow out of the ball and shot it at Tarak, making sure it didn't actually care any destructive force, or well, not enough to damage the environment, but enough to launch Tarak back a few meters as the dark energy stayed attached to him.

"Sorry, had a hard time controlling my power..." Elis murmured.
Tarak collapsed onto the ground, the dark magic arrow violently contorting and bending as the mana began to spread out, coating his bones in darkness for a few moments as Tarak let out a small screech of glee. Eventually, the dark magic dissipated, his bones glowing with a purple hue for a few moments before even that disappeared.

"...excellent...!" He muttered quietly.

Rex stopped in his tracks, looking at his companions, he wanted to know how skilled they were in dealing with other human beings, he knew that Kentoria would end badly for him because she might see him as a troublemaker, but after making Rock, paper or scissors in his mind with each of the others, he broke up with Charlotte, so he moved closer to her.

"Hello Charlotte, can I ask you a question?"
Charlotte glanced at Rex, raising an eyebrow as she dropped the pizza she was holding.

"Eh? You want something?" She asked.

Back