• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode VI Return of the Threadi

For Canon Vader, he has a feat of expelling Ghymnon from his body when he is caught by its illusion.

By the way, I do feel that Legend Vader's angry towards illusion showing Padma and expels such illusion should be noted in the new profile, especially considering that there is a misunderstanding that Vader can be easily trapped by illusion including Padma.

For Canon Vader, he has a feat of expelling Ghymnon from his body when he is caught by its illusion.
He also resists Corruption by some kind of Flood expy in the new Black, White and Red comics (potentially fusionism since a hive mind was mentioned iirc). Vader also gets Technology Manipulation for disabling a Cyborg's Motor Functions (I assume tech based but this could also be some Bodily hax). The Ghymnon thing could also imply Mind Resistance and Empowerment since Vader mentions he's only fueled by the illusions

He also resists Corruption by some kind of Flood expy in the new Black, White and Red comics (potentially fusionism since a hive mind was mentioned iirc). Vader also gets Technology Manipulation for disabling a Cyborg's Motor Functions (I assume tech based but this could also be some Bodily hax). The Ghymnon thing could also imply Mind Resistance and Empowerment since Vader mentions he's only fueled by the illusions
Canon Vader also repaired his own body with the force, so yeah he should have Technogy manipulation

By the way, I do feel that Legend Vader's angry towards illusion showing Padma and expels such illusion should be noted in the new profile, especially considering that there is a misunderstanding that Vader can be easily trapped by illusion including Padma.
If you have the source/scan, send it here so it could get calced

Elzar Mann ripping up an island
That one is tier 6 most likely

He also stuns two Inquistors ln the comics (2017 run I think)

Also beats a mountain sized dragon which destroyed a civilization and created a giant ball of energy
Oo I saw that Dragon one
That one is tier 6 most likely
Possibly with Class T LS, good upgrade tho (While HR Jedi are > The Prequel Era, characters like Yoda and Mace absolutely upscale from this so Vader could get some scaling)

The thing I mentioned are more like resistances, rather than AP/Durability feat because the fight against Ghymnon happened inside his mind while Ghymnon attempts to take advantage of being inside Vader's mind (without Force and Lightsaber).

Source:
Without the Force? So it's from his sheer will? I need to read this comic, I was actually planning too but thougth it was insignificant

Canon Vader? Source?
Not sure of the issue but it’s issues 19 - 27 of the 2017 Vader run (same one where he does the world shaking feat thanks to Mustafar)
I do feel that two feats is more supportive than one feat.
Technically the Momin thing is just possession but we’ve got decent resistances now Since it’d be

* Illusion Creation and Mind Manipulation (Glymnon)

* Posession (Momin)

* Corruption and Fusionism (Flood Knockoff)

* Probably Fire and Heat

he’d also get Supernatural Willpower thabks to overpowering Cylo’s hacking

Not sure of the issue but it’s issues 19 - 27 of the 2017 Vader run (same one where he does the world shaking feat thanks to Mustafar)

Technically the Momin thing is just possession but we’ve got decent resistances now Since it’d be

* Illusion Creation and Mind Manipulation (Glymnon)

* Posession (Momin)

* Corruption and Fusionism (Flood Knockoff)

* Probably Fire and Heat

he’d also get Supernatural Willpower thabks to overpowering Cylo’s hacking
Vader should also resist radiation manipulation since he can survive on space

Vader should also resist radiation manipulation since he can survive on space
IIRC, this is entirely on his suit since it was designed to support him after all.

May have a more darker purpose when it comes to a certain Force ability although I probably thinking of Legends in that regard.

5:02 Vader tanks some water (seemingly without the force) and pushes it back
8:45 He tanks a massive fall (probably from his normal durability)

0:32 Vader literally absorbs a droid's parts to fix his body (legit raw moment)
5:28 Vader bust a dam
6:04 the Jedi he figths keeps the dam together
6:45 Vader's actions led to an entire city being flooded

1:36 Vader repairs his suit by controlling all tools (this mainly a feat for his control)

Dope, he’d get self sustenance too then

Also this is a thing so instead of being self sustenance, he gets Type 2 since I recall he actually has to eat, breath, and stuff.

I remember a comic where Mace windu and another jedi (who died to Palps) fougth one
Yeah and they struggled to beat it. It's even crazier since that's the legends continuity and that's not even the only B3 Model. The other one was produced in a small army made of Cortosis that made them nigh-immune to lightsabers before they raided the Jedi Temple and slaughtered a lot of them before Anakin figured out their weak spots. Palpatine unironically thought this model would be a major threat to him and his plans so he let it slip to the Jedi where to find the production facility for them and they destroyed.

I rewrote Star Wars's discussion rule to make it more readable.
This rule comes from https://vsbattles.com/threads/solar-system-level-darth-vader.6562/ at https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules?diff=2052155&oldid=2035785. As it stands, I find it quite messy, so I've rewritten it.
*Do not attempt to upgrade [[Darth Vader]] from the ''Legends'' continuity to 4-B based on scaling from [[Darth Sidious]], as discussions [[vsforum:threads/83456|have]] [[vsforum:threads/2012|repeatedly]] [[vsforum:threads/6562|rejected]] the relevant arguments. First, although George Lucas [https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2005/02/star-wars-george-lucas-story stated in an interview] that Vader had 80% of Sidious's power, this statement was only his opinion and doesn't account for the events of Dark Empire. Second, despite surviving a few seconds of Sidious's Force lightning, Vader took fatal damage too quickly to scale to its power, not to mention how Sidious was holding back his power to torture Luke.
@Colonel_Krukov @Shadowbokunohero @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @LordTracer @Sir_Ovens @Antvasima Does this look okay?

I rewrote Star Wars's discussion rule to make it more readable.

This rule comes from https://vsbattles.com/threads/solar-system-level-darth-vader.6562/ at https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules?diff=2052155&oldid=2035785. As it stands, I find it quite messy, so I've rewritten it.

@Colonel_Krukov @Shadowbokunohero @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @LordTracer @Sir_Ovens @Antvasima Does this look okay?
Sure, looks fine. Although it won’t be necessary when the Legends revisions happen in a hundred years

Sure, looks fine. Although it won’t be necessary when the Legends revisions happen in a hundred years
Tbf, it really doesn’t help when there is literally hundreds of written materials in regards to the EU/Legends continuity so it make sense due to how massive it is now.

Last edited:
Would you like to join the private convo we're having? This would change a lot of stuff.
What’s the verdict on Lightspeed and FTL feats here? Because ngl, we have to look into more legends continuity in terms of speed feats and some respect thread of course.

Back