• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode VI Return of the Threadi

that should be a outlier
We don’t know much about Cere other than she was a Jedi master during the Clone Wars and survived order 66. Considering how strong Obi-Wan was as a Jedi master, I doubt it should be an outlier.

Vader does this in a recent comic.

Also, Yoda fights General Grievous (they're ~equal).

There is also that feat of him busting a forest, Shadow sent some scans on the Legends convo

the characters will prob end up being in the tier 7 pretty soon with the HR scaling. i think its just a matter of time and effort to collect all the scans and have some of them calced

Aside from Yoda, who's not in his HR prime, is there anything putting relatively modern SW characters on par with HR era ones?

Aside from Yoda, who's not in his HR prime, is there anything putting relatively modern SW characters on par with HR era ones?
most of them wont scale to the high end but i feel like there might be some statements that might get people like vader,luke and prob sidious up there. theres been a lot of new reference material that i havent gone through yet.. theres also apparently more anakin wank than usual these days in canon compared to earlier.

theres some storm creation feats, but ive heard they been nerfed these days so they might not yield much

I'll make sure to calculate this as well.

Keep in mind, this isn't a normal ISD, this is the Executor.

yeah vader been getting even better feats than usual.
i think the only notable outlier to this in the recent canon is stuff like obi wan and survivor where Vader isnt as dominant against some characters as you would expect him to be

Fy0ZKHH.jpg

Turns out the Vader feat doesn't scale to anyone. He was harnessing a disturbance in the Force.

welp that was a flop. what about the forest destruction one?

i think it might be hard to calc given some of the angles but it might be worth a try

ill get it for you

Darth Vader (2020) 33

its the same issue as where the Executor feat happens

Back