• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode VI Return of the Threadi

The SoL part of the blast is an invisible effect.
  • Like most energy weapons, turbolasers fire invisible energy beams at lightspeed. The 'bolt effect' seen when a turbolaser is fired is actually a glowing pulse that travels along the beam at less than lightspeed.
So, outrunning the invisible part and statuing the visible part is just vaguely FTL.

It scales to pretty much every one of the stronger high council members, IIRC.

Solar System level is getting nuked, and characters will either be High 6-A or Low 4-C. Also, ships are stronger.

I remember Sidious was defeated by the combined might of the spirits of every Jedi who had ever been born over the last 25,000 years which should be included Valley of the jedi that was constructed in 990 BY

Solar System level is getting nuked, and characters will either be High 6-A or Low 4-C. Also, ships are stronger.
Shame on solar system, but I am curious on the ships ngl.

Is it safe to assume it involves the empire era ships?

Not sure on the Clone War Era as I haven’t check any feats related to those ships

Last edited:
It involves most mid-sized and above vessels from the Mandalorian Wars (3,976 BBY) to the Second Imperial Civil War (138 ABY).

It involves all mid-sized and above vessels from the Mandalorian Wars to the Second Imperial Civil War.
Wait… so Old Republic Era ship as well?

I assuming Legends obviously, but IIRC there isn’t much in the current Disney canon currently regarding that particular Era

Yep. It's worth noting pre-Palpatine technological evolution in Star Wars ranged from sporadic to glacial, so something like a 3 km flagship from the 1,000 BBY could still match a Republic era Arquitens.

Legends continuity, yeah.

Yep. It's worth noting pre-Palpatine technological evolution in Star Wars ranged from sporadic to glacial, so something like a 3 km flagship from the 1,000 BBY could still match a Republic era Arquitens.

Legends continuity, yeah.
I got reminded of the Katana Fleet now you brought that up.

I vaguely recall statements about the said Fleet, but IIRC it is probably safe to assume they are still quite powerful despite being a tech of the Old Republic Era IIRC.

Do we considered disney canon and legends as the same multiverse?
Nah. Legends has extensive lore/content, but Disney didn't feel like buying all the rights and properties from it. While a lot from Legends is being drip fed into the main canon, Legends properties themselves are not official canon anymore.

Maybe. I'd have to see the art.
its official art thats designed to give you a visual look into stuff that doesnt have a visual medium equivalent, its not really the same as a behind the scenes art thats used as a placeholder for something once it transitions to its final iteration.

I assume that was meant to be a response to HammerStrikes.

But, anyway, is this the image?

Also, due to Jedi Survivor, we have some High Republic scaling to modern Jedi.
mhm

ive seen a calc for it on comicvine that gets it to town level but they do make some assumptions we wouldnt like using legends number for a star destroyer's weight.

theres another calc for the the great disaster that gets to either moon or multi continental.

DLf9rmw.jpeg

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned this Lots of calcs and cosmology shenanigans for legends here

Galaxy of Adventures guide apparently:

Aitq2PW.jpg
Cool that it comes from an official guide!

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned this Lots of calcs and cosmology shenanigans for legends here
Will give that a read as well.

Back