• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode VI Return of the Threadi

And I already countered the argument way back. Reiterating everything I mentioned is a waste of time at this point.

I thought you were referring to mine, since I mentioned it right before these arguments. My mistake.

Kinetic energy existing is an interpretation? Ok, then. We're not going to get anywhere with this, so I don't wish to continue it.

Not what I said. KE existing isn’t an interpretation. Using KE calc methods is one way of interpreting a feats energy value. Doesn’t mean it’s correct even if the math check outs. Especially if there isn’t a supporting feat that blatantly backs up the results.

I was being sardonic. My point is that it's a horrendous take, in my opinion.

By the way, who's planning these Legends downgrades? We could compare notes.

Last edited:
I do feel that Darth Vader's profile should be separated into Canon version and Legend version. The current Darth Vader profile is a mess. It seems that the recent Death Battle does not portray him well.

That's what we're planning with many characters, including Anakin and Luke.

That's what we're planning with many characters, including Anakin and Luke.
I feel that it would be better to start with Anakin since he is one of the most notable characters and downplayed character.

By the way, where is the current 5-B feat used for Legend characters?

Btw, I accidentally said Anakin and Luke. I meant Anakin and Sidious.

Probably Kenobi and Dooku as well.

I remember in novel Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor(Part 13) It said the destruction of Luke's force power can humbles even the Death Star
Can we use this as a feat?

I remember in novel Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor(Part 13) It said the destruction of Luke's force power can humbles even the Death Star
Can we use this as a feat?
That entire novel is basically being dismissed as purple prose, especially since it's quite possibly an updated version of the holonovel shown at the end.
Then what's the new rating after the downgrade?
Depending on the character, potentially High 6-A.

But we're also doing a minor separation of G-Canon.

He didn't actually manipulate the energy of an entire star.

For some context, Naga Sadow created a supernova on the Denarii binary stars, basically killing them and creating a classical nova since the more massive of the two suns could siphon the gasses off the other. Brakkis could manipulate some of the flowing gasses that fed into the larger star.

Don't get me wrong, it's very impressive, especially since it's done so casually that he was unsure whether or not he could explode the smaller star, but unfortunately unquantifiable and somewhat of a unique ability.

Last edited:
While I'm here I have questions. 1) Could we recalculate some of the speed feats shown in the G1 Blogs? Considering speed seems a little underappreciated for our current profiles that might be an idea 2) Would anyone scale to the HR feats outside of that era?

True, I did see someone make a neat revision of Vader's ones though and I know Efi worked on his reworks for Grievous and co. Though canon defo needs some work

Is anyone here working on a speed revision for star wars characters? I was thinking of doing one to replace Legends Vader's light speed feat as it may have been aimblocking

By the way, who's planning these Legends downgrades? We could compare notes.
I was working on them yesterday, though I haven't started finding replacement feats, just anti feats or explanations on why the speed is highballed

I wrote one for why the blog on light speed bolts isn't true as well

Would you like to join the private convo we're having? This would change a lot of stuff.

I explained this recently, the planetoid feat is impossible to quantify since the area Vader was on didn't get hit by much energy since the chunk of ground wasn't destroyed or anything

I explained this recently, the planetoid feat is impossible to quantify since the area Vader was on didn't get hit by much energy since the chunk of ground wasn't destroyed or anything
Whack, I guess back to the drawing board. If it helps I might know a solid feat from the HR Vader could scale to

Back