• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stan Pines vs Claude Frollo

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized

All weapons allowed except for Frollo's horse.

No preperation

Grunkle stan by flashlight237-d6ep7b4
The hero of Gravity Falls and the best Grunkle ever.

Vs.
Frollo transparent

Grunkle Stan, even if Frollo attempts to throw his dagger or do something with it, Grunkle Stan has much more strength and even survived an apocalypse. So Stan wins

StarShipClone128 said:
Grunkle Stan, even if Frollo attempts to throw his dagger or do something with it, Grunkle Stan has much more strength and even survived an apocalypse. So Stan wins
Surviving an apocalypse is more about luck... but Stan's experience gives him the win for me.

Stan beats the would-be child murderer for the reasons above.

Apologies for the bump, but this one' pretty obvious for me. My vote goes to Grunkle Stan FRA.

Sorta Necro, but I think Frollo takes this one, he's much more sly and secretive and would use Stan's brash nature against him and he has shown to be able to manipulate an entire city (Paris) so this isn't something out of the ordinary. Furthermore, it seems that Frollo would likely trick Stan and stab him in the back, I don't see a away for Stan to fight off Frollo with Frollo being as Manipulative as he is.

Udlmaster said:
Sorta Necro, but I think Frollo takes this one, he's much more sly and secretive and would use Stan's brash nature against him and he has shown to be able to manipulate an entire city (Paris) so this isn't something out of the ordinary. Furthermore, it seems that Frollo would likely trick Stan and stab him in the back, I don't see a away for Stan to fight off Frollo with Frollo being as Manipulative as he is.
I would have to disagree with this. See, Stan is an extremely wary guy, despite his demeanor, after having to live a life on the edge of the law and even his brother Stanford saying that Stan would never have been naive enough to trust Bill like he had, so he probably wouldn't trust Frollo enough to turn his back on him, and would instead beat him to the ground if he tried anything funny, which he probably would.

However, Stan has shown to do some pretty hotheaded things once he gets mad and can get blinded by anger and misjudge a situation, it would make sense for Frollo to take advantage of this.

True enough. But then again, he's shown himself to be quite capable of handling himself in tight situations and taking advantage of anything that comes his way, such as the time he utilized the sudden zero G environment to escape from police custody. When it comes to pure intelligence, Stan probably does lack by a good margin to Frollo. However, in terms of thinking on his feet and judging a situation and how to take advantage of it, Stan clearly has the upper hand on Frollo.

He's quick on his feet, however, it's been shown when he's fighting he's lost his senses, the Zero G was during the FBI investigation where he was pretty cool and was expecting it. However, during his brawl with Stanly, he lost his cool.

Stanford's stronger then Stanley though. Pretty sure Stanley wasn't holding back so it's just a legit strength feat for Stanford.

Stan FRA.

Yes, but Evidently Stan had lost his senses, and fighting against someone who's so manipulative, I don't think Stan could kill Frollo while without a doubt Frollo would kill Stan.

(OwO I just counted up the votes and it's 7-1 for Stan, if we count Udl's vote. Which means this debate is now in its grace period and can most likely be added.)

Don't forget who punched his way through a horde of zombies with basically his bare hands. And as for a feat against someone manipulative, look no further than when he worked with his brother and convinced Bill that he was actually Stanford and trapped him in his mind, where Ford then finally used the memory gun and defeated Bill by erasing Stan's mind. If that isn't proof he can outwit a very conniving individual, I don't know what is.

Let's be honest with that, that was clearly PIS, same as Bill getting hurt by Dipper and Mable, considering what Stanford said and did, for someone like Bill, it would make no sense for him to be fooled so easily.

Back