• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first three he never used, the last Naruto resists. Biological Manipulation can work, but he doesn't use it in combat, not sure what LM you're reffering to, I think he only made some monsters with it.

Naruto can punch him and blast him. He negates his regeneration and just kills him -_-

He literally uses it instantly after coming to the town: Shuffled "the functions of every hole" in Preston's face
Yeah, and that's not a combat situation.
Whats the AP difference
Let's see... Naruto scales to 1.688e63 Joules and can go higher with forms. Bill is probably a baseline, I can't find any hard number.

Well, it negates it enough to slow him down enough, but you are correct, my bad. Still, it should give enough time to seal Bill away. I think that should work.

Yeah, and that's not a combat situation.
It is only important if we saw the character use it on another to inflict pain/loss which Bill seems to do.
Let's see... Naruto scales to 1.688e63 Joules and can go higher with forms. Bill is probably a baseline, I can't find any hard number.

Well, it negates it enough to slow him down enough, but you are correct, my bad. Still, it should give enough time to seal Bill away. I think that should work.
We dont know how much it slows him down.

It is only important if we saw the character use it on another to inflict pain/loss which Bill seems to do.
Bill is very famous for not doing everything in combat, so I reaaaally doubt he'd make an exception here. Unless he is bloodlusted, of course.
We dont know how much it slows him down.
True, but even the eye he had he was regenerating very slowly. Even if we assume he was hit with similar Regen Negating attack that time, Naruto will still have a lot of time.

Bill is very famous for not doing everything in combat, so I reaaaally doubt he'd make an exception here. Unless he is bloodlusted, of course.
Eventually he will snap and do it.
True, but even the eye he had he was regenerating very slowly. Even if we assume he was hit with similar Regen Negating attack that time, Naruto will still have a lot of time.

Starts to make the form at 0.05 and gains it at 0.12 so thats 8 seconds for Low-Godly

Naruto too.
Yeah, but Naruto doesn't wait to use his abilities.
Inconsistent I know but the Low-Godly scan shows how fast he can do it if he wants to
Bruh, do you even hear yourself. Even the profile itself lists more instances of him actually regenerating wounds slowly. I am not arguing that he can't regen from having only soul or whatever, but his speed shown to be lackluster, at least after his initial transformation.

Yeah, but Naruto doesn't wait to use his abilities.
Bill doesnt too.
Bruh, do you even hear yourself. Even the profile itself lists more instances of him actually regenerating wounds slowly. I am not arguing that he can't regen from having only soul or whatever, but his speed shown to be lackluster, at least after his initial transformation.
Bruh. It is inconsistent true but he can do it in less than 10 seconds if he wants to which is infinitely more important than the time he spend an unknown amount of time regenarating his eye. I will just leave since I dont really like either of the verses LOL

All votes for Bill looks kinda ass for now, ngl. No negativity.

Naruto resists matter manip.

Plus I am fairly sure Hagoromo stops time when ressurecting Naruto and Sasuke, and even if not, he appears inside their mind, which Bill can't enter without a deal (I think at least, been a while for Gravity Falls; Naruto resists Mind Manipulation anyway), so he can't kill Hagoromo.

Although correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back