• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So... This one. Based on what I've seen, Freddy Krueger is notorious for basically making the dreamscape his artboard. Mabel, on the other hand, caused significant trouble for a god who did more or less the same thing (Bill Cipher) just by using her imagination. That was basically the first major battle against Bill Cipher where Bill Cipher decided to try ******* with the Mystery Shack crew's minds just for the fun of it iirc. Freddy's a glass cannon that Mabel could screw over if Freddy doesn't get to her first.

I should point out that unlike Springwood, Gravity Falls should not be unused to a bunch of crazy shit happening, whether it be ambient weirdness or as a result of Bill Cipher's actions. If Grunkle Stan defeated Bill Cipher by cold-clocking him in his own mindscape, then I don't see what's stopping the other Mystery Shack peeps from knowing what to do against Freddy over here.

I wonder if this match-up will be fair or not. I genuinely do. That being said...

1. Battle takes place in the Dream World/Dreamscape
2. Speed is equalized

Here are their profiles.

Freddy Krueger's Profile
Mabel's Profile

Who takes this?

Freddy Krueger: 0
Mabel: 0
Inconclusive: 0

1. Freddy is outdated to apsolute ******* hell and back

2. Freddy varies from Jobber to just hax an asshole in the dream world IC

Back