• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto resists matter manipulation from a chakra-fueled attack, which Bill's snap is not. Seems like a nlf to assume he can just resist having is head magically rearranged.

Naruto resists matter manipulation from a chakra-fueled attack, which Bill's snap is not. Seems like a nlf to assume he can just resist having is head magically rearranged.
Naruto resists matter manipulation because he can touch Truth-seeking balls, which aren't chakra based, but Yin-Yang Release based, which is Reality Warping.

No, chakra is a combination of yin and yang energies. Yin-Yang Release is instead based on pure energies without turning them into chakra. I would quote Jin no Sho, but my version is russian. To paraphrase, Hagoromo used Yin-Yang Release to create Tailed Beasts. But he didn't use chakra, it specifically states that he created energy that creates of nothing and energy that breaths life into form. And later it states that because some techniques can create of nothing (illusions) or breath life (clones) they all are based on Yin-Yang Release.

tl;dr. Yin+Yang=chakra, but Yin-Yang=/=chakra.

this is like the third time I’ve seen this thread I feel like I’m obligated to make arguments (for the funny triangle man specifically cause I prefer him)

Bill wins Death battle WANNA MAKE A DEAL?!
BXSyERw.jpeg

Don't know if Bill even needs to kill Naruto here. He can bend reality, stop time or just create an alternate dimension and BFR Naruto to it to trap him. Voting Bill for now

He literally uses it instantly after coming to the town: Shuffled "the functions of every hole" in Preston's face

Whats the AP difference
I can't find exact values for either character. No surprise there

Naruto massively upscales from 1.688e63 Joules due to beating Kaguya whose dimension contained a starry sky and his Road to Boruto key being much stronger than before

I assume Bill's stronger since he showed a vision of Ford growing up to the size of a galaxy in length but smaller in width

Bill has an almost complete CRT that will be upgrading his base tier to the universal ranges. This thread soon will turn into a stomp for him and should be closed. And replying to it was a necro, Spilxson2.

Bill has an almost complete CRT that will be upgrading his base tier to the universal ranges. This thread soon will turn into a stomp for him and should be closed. And replying to it was a necro, Spilxson2.
I only repied to it because jffusilero93 did. Can I get a link to the CRT by the way?

I only repied to it because jffusilero93 did. Can I get a link to the CRT by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back