• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The DIMENSION Master VS The All Seeing EYE

ShionAH

He/Him
dimentio-mario-vs-bill-cipher-gravity-falls-show-of-v0-cftsyyyvw38b1.jpg

Dimentio! VS Bill Cipher!

2-B Dimentio vs Low 2-C Bill Cipher, Speed is equalized, Location: Weirdmageddon

So, Dimentio's mind hax seems to be negged from Bill's mind being NEP 3. I dunno if the void can get rid of Bill's NEP nature, but whatever else is countered anyway from Bill's Regen and Dimentio is vulnerable to a good chunk of Bill's hax so...

Gonna note that Dimentio gets a lot resistances from Luigi in this key. Also, what can Bill do about the Void which will erase the multiverse if left unchecked even after Dimentio dies.

So Dimentio resists Bill's main move which is transmutation.

But he still can't get rid of Bill nor do something about Mind, Type 3 Madness or Law hax I guess...

Being able to create void doesn't mean you can also destroy it. The Void could only be stopped by sealing via the pure hearts iirc.
The Type 3 NEP is mostly likely counter it.
I mean if the void absorbs something it erases it from existence which should work on Bill.
So Dimentio resists Bill's main move which is transmutation.

But he still can't get rid of Bill nor do something about Mind, Type 3 Madness or Law hax I guess...
He can BFR Bill to Created Dimension D or the the Underwhere.

I mean if the void absorbs something it erases it from existence which should work on Bill.
NEP 3 is a state where the being is both existing and not, and acts like NEP 1. Meaning that it can't erase Bill because he can regenerate from his mind/soul which is already nonexistent.
He can BFR Bill to Created Dimension D or the the Underwhere.
Bill has 2-A ranged dimensional travel.
What can Dimentio do about Dimentioland
He has the stuff of Luigi who resists Sleep Hax.

Question, if Dimentio used flip to become "2-D" would he be able to interact with Bill's soul/mind?

Question, if Dimentio used flip to become "2-D" would he be able to interact with Bill's soul/mind?
No, because Dimentio's 2-D form is still physical for a 2-D POV. Bill's mind/soul is not only 2-D, but is essentially a mindscape being that exists in the "real world", and those things have NEP 3 given Bill's statement + Dipper being stated to not exist while being in such state from Bill himself.

Last edited:
not that good, unless you put em at like Chapter 8 in Super Paper Mario

it just passively spawns the Void, which itself takes the entire game to fully engulf everything

not that good, unless you put em at like Chapter 8 in Super Paper Mario

it just passively spawns the Void, which itself takes the entire game to fully engulf everything
Dang, so it only works if he starts with it from the get-go.

So ig Bill gets tossed around for a few times until he gets tired and shuts Dimentio's brain off.

Is there a specific time frame for how long The Void would absorb the universe? Bill could still get a wincon via DT and get away

the time frame is the literal entire duration of Super Paper Mario, from the first chapter to the very last

so I mean, if this is even allowed, unless Super Dimentio is put in Chapter 8 (or however you'd describe a scenario such as this), the Void ain't gon do much in the now

Yeah if a character has Acausality 1 then they can actually fight Dimentio/Bleck, if they're Uber haxed outside of that they just stomp Dimentio/Bleck lol

And ya can't switch to Bleck who has the capabilities of actually just yeeting the Void at people IC cause guess what he doesn't resist!

Back