• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spirit Circle MASSIVE REVISION: HYPERVERSAL EXPLANATION AND STUFF

Anyway, seems direction in said manga aren't compactified as they hold the coordinates of parallel universes (can't be small), I agree.
so basically, if a work has any nth dimensional statement with no cosmology but is at least of standard universal size, it's okay to give them that tier?

so basically, if a work has any nth dimensional statement with no cosmology but is at least of standard universal size, it's okay to give them that tier?
Not really equal or atleast to universal size but just that they're not shown to be not smaller or limited to just universe size. You see, like bigger than 2A directly means uncountable infinite times bigger than 2A w/o any elaboration? Just same case here

Not really equal or atleast to universal size but just that they're not shown to be not smaller or limited to just universe size. You see, like bigger than 2A directly means uncountable infinite times bigger than 2A w/o any elaboration? Just same case here
bruh, then what makes ben 10 different

bruh, then what makes ben 10 different
Tbh, I dunno the exact reason. They're not compactified is given, higher dimensional beings aren't really treated in the verse as inferior to lower Dimensional ones in any way but, the rule is there and every time it will be brought up debate will end with the demand for "Qualitative superiority". So... Just a ****** verse and I wasn't there at that time to defend the downgrade. Rules exist now and nothing can be done.
1065685901121945772.webp

Tbh, I dunno the exact reason. They're not compactified is given, higher dimensional beings aren't really treated in the verse as inferior to lower Dimensional ones in any way but, the rule is there and every time it will be brought up debate will end with the demand for "Qualitative superiority". So... Just a ****** verse and I wasn't there at that time to defend the downgrade. Rules exist now and nothing can be done.
1065685901121945772.webp
Time to remove the rule. revise the FAQ

Planck also said the same thing what dread was saying. Qualitative superiority doesn't needed to be "proved" in case of axiomatic Dimensions when those Dimensions aren't compactified is proved already, as in that case, they'll be qualitative superior by default not that they won't have it. Qualitative superiority is must for tier 1.
No, Dread actually said that qualitative superior is a must or something similar and said i do not understand about tiering system
what do you mean by "not compactified"
Compactified mean the dimensional axes rather fully-sized in length, is extremely small in size and curved up on each other

Since Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer are connected to spirit circle, doesn't that mean when Animus destroys the Earth, it will disturb the balance of the Heaven's River? And isn't that why space-time is destroyed? If yes, doesn't it mean he should be get Tier 1 or at least Tier 2 environmental destruction, depending on how you treat the space-time or Heaven’s River

Since Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer are connected to spirit circle, doesn't that mean when Animus destroys the Earth, it will disturb the balance of the Heaven's River? And isn't that why space-time is destroyed? If yes, doesn't it mean he should be get Tier 1 or at least Tier 2 environmental destruction, depending on how you treat the space-time or Heaven’s River
bro....let this this thread die please

Back