• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will be a series of upgrades from small changes to major ones. Please keep the discussion civil, avoid toxic behavior as well as derailing!
With that, lets begin with the proposals

General Upgrades

Speed :

Intelligence :

General Intelligence feat for Magic users :
Being capable of understanding or processing infinite information [on a High 3-A scale] can grant Supergenius, whereas the Laws of the World are Laws governing a 2-A multiverse

Magic Upgrades

Magic :

The layers for the last come from this :
--Accordingly, Ultimate Skill users' Acausality should also be changed to a higher degree--

Soul and Spiritual Lifeforms :

Skills are accepted as Conceptual Manipulation Type 1, prior to this, they were Type 2, therefore, along that line of thought, there is an upgrade needed for Souls as well :
Votes :
Agree :

Disagree :

Neutral :

Last edited:
1. I'm fine with combat speed, I don't know about reaction.

2. For Demon Lord Rimuru and True Dragon I do not agree, Raphael does not even know what happened in Guy and Chloe's fight, and I do not remember that there are attacks that Rimuru uses with Information Particles in those volumes.

3. I agree with the intelligence.

4. I don't know how Acausality (Type 5) works, but it was rejected several times before, so I'm neutral for now.

5. I leave everything related to TD to someone else (it doesn't look good to me)

6. I will not give an opinion on Acausality (Type 4).

7. If Acausality (Type 4) magic is accepted, then I agree.

8. With Soul Manipulation Resistance layers, I agree.

9. If CodeCCLL accepts soul as Concept type 1, I will agree.

10. A resounding no, I do not agree with Resurrection (High-Godly) since if you destroy the core it will not come back.

they reacted and respond to defend from IP attack during time stop and
2. For Demon Lord Rimuru and True Dragon I do not agree, Raphael does not even know what happened in Guy and Chloe's fight, and I do not remember that there are attacks that Rimuru uses with Information Particles in those volumes.

This is true but how do u explain Rapharl being able to observe and control information particles then unless you consider this non combat applicable. I think there isn't any problem

This thread will be a series of upgrades from small changes to major ones. Please keep the discussion civil, avoid toxic behavior as well as derailing!
With that, lets begin with the proposals

General Upgrades

Speed :

Intelligence :

Being capable of understanding or processing infinite information [on a High 3-A scale] can grant Supergenius, whereas the Laws of the World are Laws governing a 2-A multiverse

Magic Upgrades

Veldanava :

It is confirmed by Velgrynd that Veldanava is the Creator, yet "god" does not exist[1], meaning Veldanava is not the same as "god".
Now, before the next ability, some quotes from Staff asked on their Message Walls :
Additionally, quoting the Nonduality page itself :
So to say, if Light and Darkness are the general Duality that covers the whole verse, Great Spirit of Time would be neither A and B at once, and God would be both [Both A and B] and [Neither A and B] at the same time.

Magic :

--Accordingly, Ultimate Skill users' Acausality should also be changed to a higher degree--

Skills are accepted as Conceptual Manipulation Type 1, prior to this, they were Type 2, therefore, along that line of thought, there is an upgrade needed for Souls as well :
Votes :
Agree :
Tempestdragon6 (Everything except Acausality Type 5)

Disagree :

Neutral :
Tempestdragon6 (With Acausality Type 5)
I suggest you separate the god upgrades for another thread
Putting the whole thing in one whole crt is gonna make it difficult for everyone to understand the whole thing

Last edited:
This is true but how do u explain Rapharl being able to observe and control information particles then unless you consider this non combat applicable. I think there isn't any problem
Come to think of it, at this point in the story there is no mention of the movement of information particles and since he claims they can be seen in his Stomach and Chloe's Infinite Prison.

My conclusion is that Raphael was able to manipulate the Information Particle that was not in motion, just like the ego that is surrounded by information particles.

Although I know that many will not like my answer, on this occasion I would say that it is an inconsistency on the part of Fuze that had not yet implemented/planned to put what happened in volume 19.

Come to think of it, at this point in the story there is no mention of the movement of information particles and since he claims they can be seen in his Stomach and Chloe's Infinite Prison.

My conclusion is that Raphael was able to manipulate the Information Particle that was not in motion, just like the ego that is surrounded by information particles.

Although I know that many will not like my answer, on this occasion I would say that it is an inconsistency on the part of Fuze that had not yet implemented/planned to put what happened in volume 19.
You are basing this off assumption. Back up your argument with a source

Last edited:
I agree with the rest other than Acausality type 5(Which not really sure about that), all tho I have the Same opinion with mizuki67 for the suggestion which I think the God upgrade Should be in It's own separate thread upgrade(to keep it simple,avoid confusion and preventing derailing of the thread because it seems half of the members not really sure about that God upgrade)

Unless they resurrect from the core destruction, there will be no High Godly Resurrection. There is still information in the core, and complete information destruction will not occur unless core destruction occurs. So this is still Mid-Godly Resurrection.

Glassman has already told you that, this is not High-Godly. But even though you used his answers on the Nonduality part, don't you care about his opinion on the High-Godly part?

Also, why did you create this thread when you haven't even fully implemented the changes in the previous thread?

Anyway, there are many abilities here that I don't agree with, but I can comment in the evening.

Last edited:
Just as we discussed on Discord their are something I agree with, And some stuff I am neutral with (The main disagreements was removed.)

First Let's start with what I agree with.
I have always said I think DLF's are immeasurable speed.
While I do agree with this one, I am unsure if it should be limited or even "none combat oritainted".

Intelligence :

While I do somewhat agree with this. I am not that knowledgeable in inteligence scaling.
I am suprised this wasen't added already.
Agreed, we have already had a long disscussion on discord about it.
Agreed, after what we disscussed on discord.
Looks good from what I can see.

I agree for reasons we went over on discord.

Now For things I feel neutral/Disagree with.

I am very skepitical about this, but I remain neutral for now.
For now I disagree with this, for reasons I mentioned on discord, but if some good arguments pops up I can switch down the line.
I will remain neutral on this for now, my stand will change depending on how the other upgrades that will affect this goes.

And with that done I have a few more things to say.

First of.... Their are far to many large things in this one CRT it would be much better to split it up (as mentioned on discord already)
Second, I will edit the reply to get it more detailed when I have time.

Don't you read what I told to @Berga14 about how to get Reaction and Combat speed? No matter how much you catch or see the Information Particle move, if it doesn't come from another point in time then it will never be immeasurable speed.
Speed :

Unbound by Causality, and transcend the Causality will not in the least prove that Veldanava has Acausality type 5. You must proven that he cannot be interacted because he is transcend Causality and not because other things like Veldanava are abstract being or other things.

Not all of them above was duality. I will fix that and add to it if you agree to change it at the level of Nonduality, because no matter how much you look at it, there is no indication of Transduality there. To establish it as Transduality, you have to prove that Veldanava is not only transcendent, but also unaffected by duality aspect, meaning it can't be deleted, created, or influenced in any way by that aspect directly. Again, if you don't prove it directly and only rely on assumptions, then it won't qualify as Transduality.
Now, before the next ability, some quotes from Staff asked on their Message Walls :
Additionally, quoting the Nonduality page itself :
So to say, if Light and Darkness are the general Duality that covers the whole verse, Great Spirit of Time would be neither A and B at once, and God would be both [Both A and B] and [Neither A and B] at the same time.

And a little advice for you, can you not use imgur and use the citation feature, you use imgur separately on 1 photo and it is very tiring to read because you have to go back and forth from the link, so it is better to use the citation feature to make it easier for others read what you write and what you prove.

So about transduality

I dont even found where the scan scan that you give stated about Yin and Yang

Just opposite atribute, force, concept, or blablabla will not count as duality by default by current standard
In the old thread we give rimuru transduality just because it stated about Yin and Yang that are the nature of light and dark. Since the LN and WN are seperate in profile, we cannot use WN feats for LN. And even if we use the WN feats it not mean the Yin and Yang are the basic nature of all things in that verse, just a basic nature of light and darkness

So hard disagree with this

For Transduality you will need a real "qualitative transcendence". This is how the wiki treats Transduality, even though I don't support it. So, disagreed with that.

What I mean by qualitative transcendence here is "a dimensional superiority of the character transcends dualities".
For example 6-D Arceus, who completely transcends 5-D dualities.

As for Type 5 Acausality, being exist outside of or exist before to all causalities is not sufficient for Type 5.

Basically, for type 5, a certain feat of non-interactivity is required, as well as the statement that the change of causality and the change of persons connected to that causality will not have any effect on entities with Type 5 Acausality. Otherwise it is only type 4 Acausality.
The fact that Veldavana is omnipotent and basically the true god as described in the scans in no way supports this.

Type 5 Acausality requirements are clear and strict. Type 5 requires directly "feats" and "statement"s that all causality and all causality-dependent changes in the world do not affect it in any way and that it is outside of all of them, rather than assuming that this being cannot be affected by such things. And also, type 5 has been rejected many times as far as I know.

I disagree with these two. They are very unsupported, context-free and hypothetical upgrades.

Oh, and for layers, you need to refer to hax layer revision. This is not the place to discuss layers. I haven't looked at the rest yet

Last edited:
So about transduality

Just opposite atribute, force, concept, or blablabla will not count as duality by default by current standard
In the old thread we give rimuru transduality just because it stated about Yin and Yang that are the nature of light and dark. Since the LN and WN are seperate in profile, we cannot use WN feats for LN. And even if we use the WN feats it not mean the Yin and Yang are the basic nature of all things in that verse, just a basic nature of light and darkness

Thank you both for commenting
Originally this wasn't what we wanted, we wanted to wait out abit and handle every misunderstanding about the series first but this man is his own man. Freedom is what you call it, but it has now caused us trouble, this two content of God being revised is totally true, pretty sure we wanted to wait since even @Jozaysmith? Tried this before but got rejected for same reason, even though this is looking worse in a way, thank you for your input, it would be more better if OP could relax before we get better context but..., Anyways, thanks again. I also disagree with everything in this OP, and i mean everything not just acausality type 5 and Transduality type 2

G
Nonduality [Type 1] : Rimuru transcended Veldanava, the Holy Spirit that is the source of all Power, that existed before anything, even the Duality of Darkness[Ying] and Light[Yang], when the World was an ephemeral shape and complete Nothingness, and can exist even after the destruction of said dualities, completely unaffected by it.
; It is the source and origin of everything, and existed before anything. Even dualities like light and darkness, which represent all possibly existing dualities in the World, came from it and are mere aspects of itself. It is the source of the conceptions of time, space, and every other thing possible in the World, like Purity, Regeneration, Creation, Concealment, Destruction, Condensation, Solidification, Deceleration, Acceleration, Explosion, Motion, Vibration, Space, Time, Light, Darkness, Existence, Information, and all others
Turn Null is the Primordial Nothingness that existed before everything, even concepts and Information, and will exist at the Beginning and End Of the World where everything is returned to 0 and nothingness finds its fill again. Positive Energy [Existence] is what causes the World to expand, and its counterpart, negative energy[Non-Existence] swallows it up, making it return to 0. If Existence is +1 [Positive Energy], and Non-Existence is -1 [Negative Energy], than Nothingness exists when both Positive and Negative energy is brought to Zero. Thus, it is the absence of both Existence and Non-Existence. Rimuru can use this energy to make up his body or use it as a measure to attack or defend
Rimuru would apply to Dialetheic system of Logic, where he is the absence of both Existence and Non-Existence, in numbers, if the +1 and -1 are the two Conditional Statements, than he would be third attribute of 0.

bro i found the nonduality scans
Gotta ask, why are you bringing up WN stuff to a LN debate....

Nonduality [Type 1] : Rimuru transcended Veldanava, the Holy Spirit that is the source of all Power, that existed before anything, even the Duality of Darkness[Ying] and Light[Yang], when the World was an ephemeral shape and complete Nothingness, and can exist even after the destruction of said dualities, completely unaffected by it.
; It is the source and origin of everything, and existed before anything. Even dualities like light and darkness, which represent all possibly existing dualities in the World, came from it and are mere aspects of itself. It is the source of the conceptions of time, space, and every other thing possible in the World, like Purity, Regeneration, Creation, Concealment, Destruction, Condensation, Solidification, Deceleration, Acceleration, Explosion, Motion, Vibration, Space, Time, Light, Darkness, Existence, Information, and all others
Turn Null is the Primordial Nothingness that existed before everything, even concepts and Information, and will exist at the Beginning and End Of the World where everything is returned to 0 and nothingness finds its fill again. Positive Energy [Existence] is what causes the World to expand, and its counterpart, negative energy[Non-Existence] swallows it up, making it return to 0. If Existence is +1 [Positive Energy], and Non-Existence is -1 [Negative Energy], than Nothingness exists when both Positive and Negative energy is brought to Zero. Thus, it is the absence of both Existence and Non-Existence. Rimuru can use this energy to make up his body or use it as a measure to attack or defend
Rimuru would apply to Dialetheic system of Logic, where he is the absence of both Existence and Non-Existence, in numbers, if the +1 and -1 are the two Conditional Statements, than he would be third attribute of 0.

One thing bro, we arent allowed to scale the WN to the LN. another thing bro
Energy absolutely doesn't have any dual systems between them, like @Fixxed said, dualities aren't just polar opposites but opposites in logical system so this is invalid
Thus cant be used, the yin and yang statement is from the WN

For Transduality you will need a real "qualitative transcendence". This is how the wiki treats Transduality, even though I don't support it. So, disagreed with that
I already said that before they make this thread, but they don’t believe me.

Stop using "They" we didn't open this thread

Anyway, I took a look at the others and here it is.
I have no idea how this can be immeasurable speed. Scans only stated that they attack with information particles and Rimuru reacts to it.

Intelligence :​

I'm fine with this.

Veldanava :​

It is confirmed by Velgrynd that Veldanava is the Creator, yet "god" does not exist[1], meaning Veldanava is not the same as "god".
  • SPOILER: GOD IS ACAUSAL
SPOILER: QUOTES FROM STAFF AND DEFINITION PAGE
  • SPOILER: GOD'S CONTRADICTION STATE
Hard disagreed with that, I already explained the reasons one by one above

Magic :​

SPOILER: NORMAL HAX
SPOILER: ACAUSALITY
SPOILER: DISINTEGRATION
SPOILER: DA LAYERS FOR SOUL HAX
Acausality type 4 negation is good, but I could not find any justification for "higher degree of type 4 acausality" and "greater type 4 acausality negation". They seem no different from standard type 4.

As for layers, you need to discuss this in the hax layer thread. Basically this is not the place discuss it

Soul and Spiritual Lifeforms :​

Basically, you can just enter it as "type 1 conceptual being" because it seems that the basis of knowledge also comes from being conceptual. Because these are the beings that are the concept itself. But I think it's still good.
I'm neutral about it but I saw that Glass still calls it mid-godly

I guess this is not the first time the guy who started this thread has done this. Well, at least he is trying.

And even if we use the WN feats it not mean the Yin and Yang are the basic nature of all things in that verse, just a basic nature of light and darkness
In the Web Novel, the duality of Yin and Yang formed the Primordial World, the origin of the Multiverse. This is definitely Nonduality Type 2 in my opinion, but it's something I never want to talk about unless I want to create a profile for the Great Holy Spirit.
Just opposite atribute
As for the Light Novel, although the duality of the Great Spirit of Light and the Great Spirit of Darkness is still not explained in detail as in the Web Novel, it should still be suitable for Nonduality Type 1 because Darkness and Light are not just simple opposing forces. Primordial Demons, born from the shadows of the Primordial Angels derived from the Great Spirit of Light, are the creatures of Light and Darkness is a supporting statement that they exist from each other's absence.

because its fun

and someone told me they are the same thing, it doesn't matter if its WN or LN
Can you please delete your messages, otherwise I will hold you responsible for any misunderstandings caused by this thing that could potentially completely derail the CRT.

In the Web Novel, the duality of Yin and Yang formed the Primordial World, the origin of the Multiverse. This is definitely Nonduality Type 2 in my opinion, but it's something I never want to talk about unless I want to create a profile for the Great Holy Spirit.
It takes more explanation to prove that the other is duality to get general duality.

I have no idea how this can be immeasurable speed. Scans only stated that they attack with information particles and Rimuru reacts to it.
They fight in the suspended world where the flow of time has been stopped. They move and fight using information particles which gives Immeasurable speed

Will be replying to similar arguments or comments in the same part, to prevent it from getting hard to scroll for individual replies or replying the same thing against multiple comments separately.
While I do agree with this one, I am unsure if it should be limited or even "none combat oritainted".
Don't you read what I told to @Berga14 about how to get Reaction and Combat speed? No matter how much you catch or see the Information Particle move, if it doesn't come from another point in time then it will never be immeasurable speed.
immeasurable speed
For some reason a scan didn't get uploaded or was removed [This happens a lot with me for some reason] from the imgur link. In any case, it was explicitly stated that Reaction speed is also constant in thsi case. Additionally, interfering with Information Particles allows you to maintain your vision in Suspended World, and Raphael can indeed do that. On the same note, It was stated that Rimuru couldn't "react" to Michael's attack because he couldn't "move" in Suspended World, as he wasn't a DLF at the time, but that should cease to be the problem afterwards or for other DLFs.

For why "Immeasurable speed" in particular? Its because first of all, we already have immeasurable speed accepted for the verse for Digital Lifeforms in a previous thread. Additionally, as already laid out in this blog, Information particles can move to different points in time. Additionally, their speed is "constant", so the argument that they only have such speed in Suspended World, or the argument that it should only be infinite speed in Suspended World because they're not moving in time, is Invalid. In the first place, time doesn't flow in Suspended World, so there's no "time" to move in.

4. I don't know how Acausality (Type 5) works, but it was rejected several times before, so I'm neutral for now.
other than Acausality type 5(Which not really sure about that)
Unbound by Causality, and transcend the Causality will not in the least prove that Veldanava has Acausality type 5. You must proven that he cannot be interacted because he is transcend Causality and not because other things like Veldanava are abstract being or other things.
As for Type 5 Acausality, being exist outside of or exist before to all causalities is not sufficient for Type 5.

Basically, for type 5, a certain feat of non-interactivity is required, as well as the statement that the change of causality and the change of persons connected to that causality will not have any effect on entities with Type 5 Acausality. Otherwise it is only type 4 Acausality.
The fact that Veldavana is omnipotent and basically the true god as described in the scans in no way supports this.

Type 5 Acausality requirements are clear and strict. Type 5 requires directly "feats" and "statement"s that all causality and all causality-dependent changes in the world do not affect it in any way and that it is outside of all of them, rather than assuming that this being cannot be affected by such things. And also, type 5 has been rejected many times as far as I know.
For Acausality, being unable to be interacted with is not the "only" way to prove Acausality. For example, the definition page itself mentions this :
Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.

Though the character is completely independent of causality to the point of being unaffected by any outside change, this only extends to as far as evidence shows and not to things beyond its feats. While true acausality such that one is completely unbounded by and independent from cause and effect in the philosophical sense is impossible to prove, lesser forms of the idea appear often in fiction.
So, being outside of cause and effect to the point of being changeless should be enough for Acausality Type 5. And "god"[the omnipotent and omniscient being] was changeless, which is why it "threw away" its omnipotence in desire of change.
As for the potential argument that "doesn't this just prove that he isn't changeless because he gave up his omnipotence", no, it doesn't, because "god" and "veldanava" are not exactly the same being, they exist independently of each other. And the same thing is even explained in the scans themselves

Not all of them above was duality. I will fix that and add to it if you agree to change it at the level of Nonduality, because no matter how much you look at it, there is no indication of Transduality there. To establish it as Transduality, you have to prove that Veldanava is not only transcendent, but also unaffected by duality aspect, meaning it can't be deleted, created, or influenced in any way by that aspect directly. Again, if you don't prove it directly and only rely on assumptions, then it won't qualify as Transduality.
So about transduality

For Transduality you will need a real "qualitative transcendence". This is how the wiki treats Transduality, even though I don't support it. So, disagreed with that.

What I mean by qualitative transcendence here is "a dimensional superiority of the character transcends dualities".
For example 6-D Arceus, who completely transcends 5-D dualities.
something like "Pollar opposites that share a deep connection" is similar to "Two sides of the same coin", It should be enough to be considered a duality. Additionally, we already have the Great Spirit of Time having Nonduality as in the official cosmology explanation page for the reason of being unbounded by darkness, so no, them being a duality is already accepted. And it is also already explained the explanation page as well that they are dualities, so again, no, you're arguing something that is already accepted.

As for the why "Transduality", its because God's consciousness holds all things, which should be enough to be considered qualitative transcendence. If you think its not, than no, we already have an accepted example such as Arceus having qualitative superiority to them for a similar, if not almost the same reason. Thus, this should be enough for qualitative transcendence over those dualities.

10. A resounding no, I do not agree with Resurrection (High-Godly) since if you destroy the core it will not come back.
I'm neutral about it but I saw that Glass still calls it mid-godly
Glassman has already told you that, this is not High-Godly. But even though you used his answers on the Nonduality part, don't you care about his opinion on the High-Godly part?
Also, why did you create this thread when you haven't even fully implemented the changes in the previous thread?
Anyway, there are many abilities here that I don't agree with, but I can comment in the evening.
For regeneration, I was thinking of limiting it to MGR after reading glass's reply, but than again it came to me, that MGR is for regenerating for normal Souls, body and mind. But in this case we have explicit statements of them resurrecting information destruction, even if not "All" information destruction. Perhaps a limited HG resurrection would be better for this case?

Another argument would be that they are resurrecting from Souls, where Soul already holds Skills, and for that reason, is enough to be considered their Type 1 Conceptual Self as well, where previously it was already accepted as a type 2 concept when skills were type 2 as well.

Acausality type 4 negation is good, but I could not find any justification for "higher degree of type 4 acausality" and "greater type 4 acausality negation". They seem no different from standard type 4.
They are achieved by the fact that Holy Field works on something that resists Acausality negation [anti-magic barrier].
As for layers, you need to discuss this in the hax layer thread. Basically this is not the place discuss it
I believe I saw glass saying it many times that discussing layers in normal CRTs AFTER the layered evaluation standards have been changed, is fine too.

But I'll still post them on the layered evaluation thread after some time, I'm currently busy with something else. Regardless, that doesn't mean Layered stuff is prohibited from being brought up in CRTs instead of the layered evaluation thread directly, so, people are still free to give their opinions.
And a little advice for you, can you not use imgur and use the citation feature, you use imgur separately on 1 photo and it is very tiring to read because you have to go back and forth from the link, so it is better to use the citation feature to make it easier for others read what you write and what you prove.
Well, for some reason Gyazo doesn't work for me outright, it doesn't even open, and even if I use vpn, it always says "your PC is incompatible" even tho I have the latest updates installed. As for using a group link, well, as I already said at the start of this reply, I've faced it many times that some of my scans randomly get deleted from posts or don't get uploaded, and in case the whole link breaks, there are still more changes that some scans/parts may still be safe if I use separate posts for those scans. Which is why I avoid using group posts when the amount of scans is large.

First of.... Their are far to many large things in this one CRT it would be much better to split it up (as mentioned on discord already)
Second, I will edit the reply to get it more detailed when I have time.
all tho I have the Same opinion with mizuki67 for the suggestion which I think the God upgrade Should be in It's own separate thread upgrade(to keep it simple,avoid confusion and preventing derailing of the thread because it seems half of the members not really sure about that God upgrade)
I suggest you separate the god upgrades for another thread
Putting the whole thing in one whole crt is gonna make it difficult for everyone to understand the whole thing
I thought removing Suspended World upgrades to another CRT should have shortened it enough, but if you guys still think its too big, I can remove some parts to another CRT in the future, but only if majority wants it. I think 5+ people wanting that would be enough for me to remove some.
Tho, in the latter case, you have to agree on a common thing to be removed, not different things.

They fight in the suspended world where the flow of time has been stopped. They move and fight using information particles which gives Immeasurable speed
Look man, one thing at a time, putting speed upgrade here was a big mistake, of course no one would want to grasp any of it, he even added layers to a non layer evaluation thread, i could help break it down but OP should remove this speed, layer and God upgrade and leave it at intelligence first, and remove the "infinite multiverse" thing that's not true just say "world" or universe, try to keep every wording simple and not too overhyped

something like "Pollar opposites that share a deep connection" is similar to "Two sides of the same coin", It should be enough to be considered a duality. Additionally, we already have the Great Spirit of Time having Nonduality as in the official cosmology explanation page for the reason of being unbounded by darkness, so no, them being a duality is already accepted. And it is also already explained the explanation page as well that they are dualities, so again, no, you're arguing something that is already accepted.

As for the why "Transduality", its because God's consciousness holds all things, which should be enough to be considered qualitative transcendence. If you think its not, than no, we already have an accepted example such as Arceus having qualitative superiority to them for a similar, if not almost the same reason. Thus, this should be enough for qualitative transcendence over those dualities.
Transduality requires "qualitative transcendence", that is, dimensional transcendence in terms of power. I opened a revision to change this but DT said that for Transduality, you have to be dimensionally superior to dualities in the first place in terms of power, Arceus is, and this is not something that happens in Veldavana. (For example, if dualities are 4-D, you have to be 5-D in terms of power for TD in the first place) This is not something I personally agree with but these are the standards.

Td also means giving him Low 1-C in terms of power. But the expression you have is definitely not enough for that. Also, God's holding them by his will is not considered as qualitative transcendence. It is not even considered as lack of duality

So, being outside of cause and effect to the point of being changeless should be enough for Acausality Type 5. And "god"[the omnipotent and omniscient being] was changeless, which is why it "threw away" its omnipotence in desire of change.
As for the potential argument that "doesn't this just prove that he isn't changeless because he gave up his omnipotence", no, it doesn't, because "god" and "veldanava" are not exactly the same being, they exist independently of each other. And the same thing is even explained in the scans themselves
No, we are certainly not making such an assumption. Just look at other revisions. The reason why E12 changed it is because we used to assume that, but we no longer do. The verse needs to explain this by showing it with feats

They are achieved by the fact that Holy Field works on something that resists Acausality negation [anti-magic barrier].
That doesn't sound like a layer

It getting more strict now day, you must prove he was changeless because he outside cause and effect, not just take some proof about outside cause and effect and take another proof for being changeless, without prove them interconnected

Can you show me the thread that accepting that blog?? Honestly i not found that thread. Espesically for the duality part

And yeah even if if true that still not general duality

This is out of topic but when i search for that thread, i found something interesting honestly. But can you also show me the thread that accepted veldanava profile in LN

Can you show me the thread that accepting that blog?? Honestly i not found that thread. Espesically for the duality part

And yeah even if if true that still not general duality

This is out of topic but when i search for that thread, i found something interesting honestly. But can you also show me the thread that accepted veldanava profile in LN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back