• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dreamwalker Works Revision: TD3, Immeasurable speed and 6-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
This is my first Sage Monarch and Dragon Talisman revision. I told this to its only Supporter (@Muchacho_mrm ) and he agreed to it. Unfortunately he's been gone for almost two weeks and so I guess I'll do it myself

There are also some things here that he doesn't know. They are quite important but I guess need more time (I will mark them with "*")

2-A Mythical realm (Godmyth realm)

Pretty simple, in this thread of DT: This feat has been accepted as 2-A. It should have been used a long time ago.

Is this the strength of the mythical realm? There are wonderful flowers in the void. Each flower is different. There are infinite worlds in the flowers. There are worlds within worlds, the cycle continues endlessly...
The blossoming void rune flowers give birth to one world after another in the depths. Worlds including worlds, endlessly, which is not something ordinary immortal flowers can compare to. - Chapter 630
这就是神话境界的实力么?虚空生妙花,朵朵不相同,花中无穷界,界中再有界,反反复复无穷尽………”
那一朵朵的虚空符文花朵,深处诞生了一个又一个的世界,世界连接世界,无穷无尽,这就根本不是一般的仙花能够比拟得出来。- Chapter 630

Regarding Scalling, this feat was accomplished by a random mythical realm from the fifth ranked Immortal Realm (named Brahman Immortal World)

In the verse, we have nine divisions of the Mythical Realm, followed by the nine divisions of the Immortal Ladder/Deathless Heavenly Stairaway (Grand Emperors = Last Stairaway) as well as three thousand ranks of the Immortal worlds

We do not know which Godmyth performed the feat. But it could very well be someone with first or second division. Because just before the events that followed, the Brahman Immortal World only appeared those with the most Seer God and Tempered God, the Incarnated God and higher almost never appeared (with the highest Shattered God going to a higher immortal world for over a hundred thousand years) and is considered impossible with an immortal world like this

The Immortal Worlds are hierarchical in the same way that the layers of the silver sea are hierarchical. The higher the rank of Immortal Worlds, the stronger the laws will be and suppress the power of anyone who is not strong enough or resistant (effect will vary depending on the strength of the laws, you can lose most powers or die).

At the same time, he focused his thoughts on his nascent divinity in his sea of consciousness. As he did, he sensed that there were transformations occurring to the magical laws in his sea of consciousness.
It was similar to how, when mortal worlds transformed into immortal worlds, the magical laws would become stronger and denser. Those were the same kind of restrictions that seemed to have locked onto his nascent divinity.
In the mortal world, Great Sages could pierce through space, traveling from one planetary system to another. An example of that was how Yang Qi had traveled from the Rich-Lush Continent to the Quake-Dawn Continent.
However, if a Great Sage went to an immortal world, even the lowest level like the first ranked Titan Emperor Heaven, they would hardly be able to move. Forget flying, they would actually have difficulty breathing.
That was because of the restrictions binding the world itself.
Similarly, Demolishers who went to a thirty-third ranked immortal world would also be unable to fly. And in hundredth ranked immortal worlds, only Godmyths could deal with the magical laws there without being killed. And an ordinary Grand Emperor who entered the Cave Temple of the Vajra Māyādevī would be killed.
That was what Yang Qi was experiencing right now. Although his will convergence had improved dramatically, the progress had been too quick. For example, if a Legendary from the Rich-Lush Continent were to suddenly go to an immortal world, not only would that incredible leap upward not help them, it would likely lead to their death.
Right now, Yang Qi's sea of consciousness was growing stronger, and its magical laws tougher, but his nascent divinity wasn't able to keep up! Thankfully, he wasn't completely out of options. For now, he would simply stop furthering the cultivation of his fleshly body and focus on his nascent divinity. Chapter 994

The Immortal Worlds also have a size hierarchy based on these ranks, a thirty-third ranked Immortal World would be so large that ten octillions tenth ranked Immortal worlds (MC's immortal world/Sage Monarch Heaven) are incomparable and twentieth ranked Immortal Worlds were like grains of sand compared to the ocean itself

一個三十三等級的仙界,到底有多大的作用?
只怕是直逼神界。
一旦得到了,楊奇的聖王仙界,所有弟子都會得到千百萬億倍的發展,人人晉陞神話境界,甚至自己衝擊不朽王座,都不成問題。
一個三十三等級的仙界,資源有多大?
就算是現在聖王仙界,一千萬億個,一億億兆都根本不能夠比擬,三十三天仙界的能量,直追神界,到達其中,楊奇真正掌握了其中本源的話,甚至可以把 文明之碟的碎片直接布滿,那個時候,斬殺葉少,簡直是輕而易舉的事情。
How useful is a 33-level immortal world?
I'm afraid it's going straight to the God Realm.
Once obtained, all disciples of Yang Qi's Saint King Immortal Realm will be developed by tens of millions of billions of times, and everyone will be promoted to the mythical realm, and it will not be a problem for everyone to even hit the immortal throne.
How big are the resources in a 33-level fairy world?
Even now in the Saint King Immortal Realm, one quadrillion times, ten octillions are simply not comparable (一億億兆 = ten octillions, 億 is hundred million and 兆 is trillion. So It literally means Hundred million times hundred miilion times trillion)

After all, compared to places like the Tusita Heaven, twentieth ranked immortal worlds were like grains of sand compared to the ocean itself. - Chapter 733

'It's too bad I'm not even close to being in a position to deal with these people. I need to keep out of their way for now, and think of a way to take advantage of them later. The Myriad Worlds Monarch Chart is so huge that it would take me decades to clear it out and search it. They're getting closer and closer to me, though. Soon, they're going to notice my immortal world. After all, it's nearly at the tenth rank. Worst case scenario, I guess I can just seal it up and take it somewhere else.' Chapter 679

Heaven Beyond Heaven (thirty-third ranked Immortal World) is composed of the laws of the universe, even tsunamis or oceans are not water but the laws of the universe and volcanic eruptions are also eruptions of laws, each drop of "water" in
its ocean can corrode and kill the fifth or sixth division of Godmyth.

In terms of size, it is so vast that Yang Qi could not fully explore it (his fodder self from more than one hundred and sixty chapters ago was able to explore the entire 2-A structures of Godmyth without any problems)

'Did the Aeonic God Psalter really come from the Heaven Beyond Heaven?' Yang Qi thought as he continued to absorb the essence and learn about the vital energy of the world around him. Following the directions on the map, he headed to a location where a boundless sea spread out in all directions, covered with rolling waves and a blanket of water vapor. Far out in that sea was an island with an immense temple on it, just barely visible to Yang Qi. Chapter 790

'Is this really seawater?'
He reached out and scooped up some of the water, only to find that it was made of pure primal-chaos quintessence vitality. A single drop would ordinarily be enough to melt the flesh of a sixth division cultivator. And even the water vapor would be enough to kill such Godmyths. Chapter 791

Thankfully, the five pieces he did have were giving him access to power, as well as secrets of the temple that would help him to improve his cultivation base and gain a greater control of the Heaven Beyond Heaven.
This immortal world was so immense that not even Yang Qi could fully probe its depths. But he was currently at its core, and if he could seize this temple, he would have access to even greater amounts of the vital energy of the place.
SNICK!
He exhaled, sending out a stream of true energy that glowed with godlight as it swept around the temple. 'Maybe Chancellor Demi-Immortal's destiny will be of some help here.' chapter 794
Of course size and laws will be inversely proportional to each other. An example is when MC reached a power index of 220, he shrunk his Alliance (made up of hundreds of trillions of Immortal Worlds, as large as ten million of thirty-third ranked Immortal Worlds) by ten times, the laws became so strong that even the Mythical realms can't fly and lose most of their strength.

不一會兒,護道聯盟百兆仙界的邊緣,許多地方都在縮小,向內壓縮,空間堅固緊密得好像鋼鐵一般,一般的仙人都無法飛行了。
從混沌之中就這麽看下去,整個護道聯盟,好像一個巨大的星河漩渦,百兆仙界在向內凝固,聚集,瞬息之間,縮小了十倍,不過仍舊是十分龐大,乃至於整個空間 都發生了一種根本性的變化。
波濤洶湧,遠遠的散發了出去,好像一尊太古巨神,在把護道聯盟縮小。
護道聯盟的邊緣,許多空間斷裂,宇宙都顯現了出來,其中強烈的宇宙風暴席卷了許多仙界時空,不知道造成了多大的波動。
“盟主,您這是要幹什麽?”青史老祖等人看見這樣的情況,大吃一驚:“這樣凝練我們整個護道聯盟百兆仙界,固然能夠使得法則更加緊密,但是普通的仙人因為法則的凝固 ,恐怕會失去大部分的神通啊。”
護道聯盟百兆仙界,被楊奇縮小,凝練,空間和空間相互之間,折疊壓縮,使得整個世界的品質都提升了,一些仙人原本可以施展出來空間穿梭,但是在護道聯盟之中都 無法施展出來。
甚至神話境界初期的高手想要穿梭空間,都變得已經不可能,隻有神話境界到達極高的境界,才可以勉強的破開空間進行飛行,但是行動能力已經大大減弱。
比如,在大海之中,魚兒可以自由穿梭,但是大海之中的海水,突然一下全部變成了水銀,那根本就不能夠生存。
“現在整個古墓之中,有大的變化,很有可能其中通神古路的高手會出來,對我們進行壓迫,或者是逼迫我們降服,到時候要開戰,我現在傾盡全力,壓縮護 道聯盟的空間,就是為了在最關鍵的時候,把整個護道聯盟帶入萬界王圖之中。”
楊奇道。
After a while, many places on the edge of the Dao Protector Alliance's hundred trillion fairyland were shrinking and compressed inward. The space was as solid and tight as steel, and ordinary immortals could no longer fly.
From the perspective of the chaos, the entire Dao Guardian Alliance is like a huge galaxy vortex. Hundreds of trillions of fairyland are solidifying inward, gathering, and shrinking ten times in an instant, but it is still very huge, and even the entire space A fundamental change has taken place.
The waves are turbulent, spreading far away, like a giant ancient god, shrinking the Dao Guardian Alliance.
On the edge of the Dao Guardian Alliance, many space breaks, and the universe is revealed. Among them, a strong cosmic storm has swept through many time and space in the fairy world, and it is unknown how much fluctuation it caused.
"Leader, what are you going to do?" Qingshi Patriarch and the others were taken aback when they saw this situation: "Condensing our entire Daoist Alliance's Baizhaoxianjie in this way can certainly make the laws closer, but ordinary immortals can't do anything because of the solidification of the laws. I’m afraid I’ll lose most of my supernatural powers.”
The Dao Guardian Alliance's Hundred Mega Immortal Realm was shrunk and condensed by Yang Qi. Space and space were folded and compressed, which improved the quality of the entire world. Unable to display it.
Even the masters in the early days of the mythical realm have become impossible to travel through space. Only when the mythical realm reaches an extremely high level can they barely break through the space and fly, but their mobility has been greatly weakened.
For example, in the ocean, fish can swim freely, but the sea water in the ocean suddenly turns into mercury, so they cannot survive at all.
"Now there are big changes in the entire ancient tomb. It is very likely that the masters of the ancient road to the gods will come out to oppress us, or force us to surrender. When the time comes, we will go to war. I will do my best to compress the protection. The space of the Dao Alliance is to bring the entire Dao Guardian Alliance into the map of the kings of the world at the most critical time." Yang Qi said.Chapter 861

Months flew by. Countless immortals reached the Godmyth level, and too many geniuses rose up to count. In the Tusita Heaven, the Live Forever God Tree had been considered something huge, but compared to the Dao Defense League, it was small, and hardly made a dent in the destiny of the league as a whole.
How large was the Dao Defense League now?
At the very least, it was the same size as a million of the old Tusita Heaven.
Yang Qi continued combining the immortal worlds in the alliance. The process was helped by the planes and greyspaces he sent down from the Great Necropolis. Eventually, the middle-ranked immortal worlds were disappearing and being replaced with high-level worlds. By this point, there were only about ten billion immortal worlds in the league, but all of them were incredibly powerful.
從高空遠遠望了下來,可以看到,整個護道聯盟的數百億仙界,已經變化成了一個巨大的陣法,這陣法有些類似於一種動物,呈現出來立體狀態,懸浮在各個多元宇宙之中,隨時都會爆發出來強大至極的能量
Looking down from a high altitude, it can be seen that the tens of billions of fairy worlds in the entire Daoist Alliance have transformed into a huge formation. This formation is somewhat similar to an animal, It presents a three-dimensional state, suspended in various multiverses, and will burst out with extremely powerful energy at any time
Specifically, a mammoth, and even more specifically, a godmammoth.
Because of his Strength of the Hell-Crushing Godmammoth, Yang Qi was very familiar with the internal structure of godmammoths. It was the most perfect structure possible, even within the god world, and contained profound secrets that even top experts couldn't begin to unravel.
With the league in the structure of a godmammoth, it was possible for Yang Qi to have all the living beings within it unite their breathing and converge their destinies. That, in turn, would help his breathing exercises, allowing him to absorb power at a much higher rate.

Drastic changes were occurring to the Heaven Beyond Heaven. Its primal-chaos vital energy was shrinking, and every aspect of it was growing smaller. Cracking sounds rang out as the greyspace became smaller and the magical laws knitted more closely together.
Before long, it had shrunk down to roughly one-tenth of its previous size. Of course, because of shrinkage, the effects of the magical laws and vital energy were ten times as strong. Before, a high-level Chaos God might have been able to enter, but now it would be impossible.
Not even the six surviving adherents of Eldest Brother Secundus would be able to get back inside, even if they possessed pieces of the god psalter.
'Excellent. As I refine this temple, I gain more and more control over the vital energy of the Heaven Beyond Heaven. Once I get the final two pieces of the psalter, the gate of the temple will open.' Chapter 794

'Well, Grand Emperor Ragefire Broilheaven, you won't find it easy to deal with me now, will you? I'm absolutely your equal!' Although Yang Qi was certain that he could stand shoulder to shoulder with Grand Emperor Ragefire Broilheaven, there was still no way he would take the man lightly. After all, there were three more Grand Emperors on his side.
He surpassed Grand Emperor Ragefire Broilheaven even in his psychic level, but in the end, there was still a huge cultivation base gap between the two of them. Yang Qi really needed to reach the Chaos God level and step onto the Deathless Heavenly Stairway. Only then could he wipe out the Four Emperors of the Heavenly Court, as well as Eldest Brother Secundus, the Eight Tribes of the Dragonfolk, and the generalissimos of the future world. The time had come to take control of the essence of the Heaven Beyond Heaven. The corpses of the seven gods were gone, and he was left alone.
"Aeon Portal!"
As he stepped toward the portal, he was bombarded by information in the form of raw power. An image of the Heaven Beyond Heaven appeared in his mind, and his view rapidly expanded until he could see the entire immortal world.
Now he could tell that it really did resemble an enormous warship nestled within primal-chaos, roughly elliptical in shape. Its magical laws were different from any other type of magical laws, and it was filled with endless power. In that respect, it was unlike the Cruiser of Civilization, which could easily run out of power.
That said, it was still a magical treasure, so it required immense strength to control and operate. That was another way in which it differed from the Cruiser of Civilization, which could be controlled by non-immortals.
"Alright! I have control of the entire Heaven Beyond Heaven now!" Yang Qi's will spread out to fill all heaven and earth, seizing control of everything from mountains, to rivers, to plants and vegetation.
Using the Aeon Portal, he then caused the Heaven Beyond Heaven to begin shrinking down, growing smaller and smaller.
A few hours later, it was millions upon millions of times smaller, until it finally faded from view. A mysterious and famous thirty-third ranked immortal world had disappeared without a trace, as if it had been nothing but a mirage.
Around then, Yang Qi appeared within the primal-chaos paleo-energy, the Aeonic God Destroyer floating in front of him, roughly the same size as his hand.
KABAM!
The ship flew into his forehead, and the golden imp from the God Legion Seal settled down onto its deck. At the same time, immense power surged through all of Yang Qi's body.
In the instant that he fused with the Aeonic God Destroyer, Yang Qi reached the ultimate peak of the Measureless God level, putting him just on the verge of the eighth division Buddha God level.

He did the same thing before when he had Grand Emperor level strength. Of course instead of just ten times, he shrunk the entire Heaven Beyond Heaven at that rate millions of times in an instant, a process that took more than a few hours until it was the size of hand and merged with him

Yang Qi (when he had a power index of 103) contained countless multiverses in his body, as well as being able to influence them.
楊奇一驚,非同小可。 要知道以他現在的修為,不可能會有這種感覺,稍微修行了的人,就可以感覺到日月運轉,宇宙變化之玄機。 他現在的修為,無數多元宇宙,都在他的胸中,多元宇宙的每一次運轉,都在他的心靈識海深處,變化深處,如果他願意的話,甚至可以去參加這個宇宙運轉的 原動力。
但是現在,大墓的運轉他都感覺不到。
這等於是世俗中普通人麵對星球而產生的渺小感覺。 大墓何等偉大? 居然令得楊奇這種人都有渺小之感? 這不是形體上的渺小,而是一種心靈上的渺小。 人類麵對茫茫星空,宇宙海洋,自然而然的心靈深處會有渺小的感覺。
Yang Qi was startled, it was no small matter. You must know that with his current cultivation base, it is impossible to have such a feeling. People who have practiced a little can feel the movement of the sun and the moon, and the mystery of the changes in the universe. His current cultivation, Countless multiverses are all in his chest, and every movement of multiverses is in the depths of his mind and consciousness, deep in the depths of changes. If he wants, he can even participate in the driving force of this universe.
But now, he can't even feel the operation of the tomb.
This is tantamount to the feeling of insignificance that ordinary people in the world have when facing the planet. > How great is the tomb? How could it make people like Yang Qi feel small? This is not physical insignificance, but a spiritual insignificance. Faced with the vast starry sky and the ocean of the universe, human beings will naturally feel small in the depths of their hearts. Chapter 851

Considering he's unaffected by its own laws when it's shrunk to that extent (ten times is enough to reduce 2-A to a character that's barely able to fly let alone to the extent that a structures much larger than baseline 2-A Multiverse are scaled down to the size of normal hand). Grand Emperors will have resistance to law manipulation at this level as well as AP at ten octillion times baseline 2-A, Yang Qi's fodder self with a power index of 220 will scale above countless 2-A multiverses as well as tens of millions of Thirty-Third ranked Immortal Worlds.
Of course they're still fodder with every character of the verse having 2-A AP and profiles
Example: The weaker clone of Yang Qi has a god body made up of countless Three-Thousandth ranked Immortal Worlds (cells)
A three-dimensional projection of a perfect god body floated in front of him, complete with crystalline representations of every cell that made him up. It almost looked like the greyspace of a god kingdom or an immortal world.
The body had as many cells as the eternal sands of the universe, all of them like immortal worlds with a rank of three thousand or more.
In other words, this body might as well have been made up of millions upon millions of immortal worlds.
Creating a god body like that would require immense amounts of power, so much so that it was virtually incalculable. Chapter 1127

6-D Upgrade

Sage Monarch has been downgraded from Low-1C possibly 1-C to Low-1C (5-D) in this thread. However 5-D is not necessarily the most correct outcome, since it is a horrifying low end. The reason for 5-D is the Legions of Gods, specifically the God Realm and its inhabitants are so superior to the multiverse to the extent that it is just an illusion to them. This can make 3-D material and normal inhabitants of the God Realm 5-D but not necessarily the entire God Realm.
Because God Realm has its own timeline, is essentially its own temporal axis/temporal dimension, completely unmanipulated or influenced by normal gods, except for Paramount Gods and above (for hierarchy of legions of God, you can look at this. Paramount God is really high into hierarchy). Actually this idea of mine was rejected by Muchacho the first time I said it (since it could simply be 4-D of 5-D?) but luckily I asked Ultima Reality and he agrees with me. In the end @Muchacho_mrm was okay with it after that

Rumor had it the flower of time could actually control the way time passed in the god world, at least in a small area. It was very useful, especially when forming godhood. If one could insert the flower into their godhood, and use certain special methods, it could actually improve the godhood significantly, and provide immensely better control over one's godpower.
The flower was considered invincible. However, the downside was that this particular flower lacked a stamen, which meant its time powers were incomplete and would be difficult to properly control. Time in the god world didn't pass like time in the impure lands, and tampering with its flow was an easy way to get killed.
As soon as Yang Qi had arrived in the god world, he realized that all of the magical laws of the impure lands, from the Rich-Lush Continent to the immortal worlds, were illusory. In fact, those places weren't truly real. Only the god world was real.
Those worlds were like the virtual reality games played in the future world. One could go inside of them, look around, and see things that seemed real. But they weren't real Only by reaching godly ascension could one 'cultivate truth', thus dispelling all illusions.
For now, he couldn't use these petals belonging to the flower of time. But one day, he would be able to. Furthermore, there wasn't just one flower of time. But they were exceedingly rare, similar to how rare Unbounded experts were. It would be easier to find a phoenix feather or a qilin horn than one of those flowers, and if one was found, it would be worth ten times more than all of the wealth Yang Qi had accumulated with his Sage Monarch Consortium. If a master alchemist could take this flower and use it to concoct a god pill, it would be a spectacular medicine that contained the power of a Paramount God. And finding more petals like these would help Yang Qi quickly improve his lifespan and cultivation base.
The time flow of the god world was the true and real flow of time. It was for that reason that the old-timers in the impure lands could live for millions upon millions of years, whereas lifespans in the god world were generally about a hundred years.
Although Yang Qi had formed monarch godhood, he still couldn't manipulate time. In fact, he was still having difficulty with the space of the god world, let alone the time. If he tried to make a god kingdom, it would be illusory, and would only last for a short time.
And a tiny, temporary god kingdom like that wouldn't do him any good.
Thus, Yang Qi needed to push his cultivation base to even higher levels. Only by commanding an Unbounded will convergence would he be able to manipulate time. And of course, before he could even think about the Unbounded level, he needed to reach the late stage of Paramount will convergence, then the peak. Chapter 1255

And to nail this, we have a clear claim of two Paramount Gods that created and destroyed many infinite worlds and universes as they forged elixir (the feat itself happened in God Realm, specially a God Kingdom. Not Lower Worlds. Also the feat itself is done by their will sending out from void instead of true selves (in other words Paramount Gods will be a lot stronger than this))
Implies the infinite superior of Time over the rest of the God Realm since only Paramount Gods and Unbounded Will and above can control and interfere it

从天外飞来的那两道强横精神力再次发威,不停的凝练,精神力凝聚成了一个又一个无限扩张的世界,在丹炉深处,风起云涌,杨奇就看到了许多无限的世界,在进行宇宙大爆炸,每一次的爆炸,世界都重新缔造,但是却按照了玄妙不可测量的规律在进行着。
The two tyrannical spiritual powers that flew from outside the sky showed their power again and continued to condense. The spiritual power condensed into infinitely expanding worlds one after another. In the depths of the alchemy furnace, the wind was surging, and Yang Qi saw many infinite worlds. The universe is undergoing a big bang, and every time there is an explosion, the world is recreated, but it is proceeding according to mysterious and unmeasurable laws. Chapter 1318

"Master!"
Summer Vastcold's Master was waiting beneath the enormous furnace. Mother Voidwalker sat on a prayer mat, her eyes closed, a mountainous stack of medicinal ingredients next to her.
Other than her, no one else was present.
"I thought you invited two other Paramount Gods to help?" Yang Qi said.
Looking coldly at Yang Qi, Mother Voidwalker said, "They won't come as their true selves. Once I begin concocting the pill, they'll send their will through the void to assist. Normally speaking, men aren't permitted to even look at the Light King God-Furnace. But since you're providing so many holy caliber godstones as fuel, we'll make an exception. In a moment, you'll need to listen to all of my instructions as I tell you how to set the godstones into the spell formation surrounding the furnace. Understand?" Chapter 1318

Not only that, but Unbounded Will also has a claim of infinite psychic scale that is measured by the most advanced computer

As for what the Psychic scale is, it's quite complicated. Basically verse has many types of strength measurement systems. Power Index/Energy Index and Psychic scale are two of them (Dragon Ball Z and NNT lol). With Grand Emperor (the last small ladder in Immortal Ladder before you reach Legions of Gods) is one of the power index and Lesser Gods aka Lowest in legions of Gods is 10000. This does not mean that the Lesser Gods are ten thousand times stronger than the Grand Emperors. Because there are also difference between Will Convergence and the higher the power index, the greater the power difference between units, 300 and 3000 can be separated by more than 100 million times even if both possess the same Will Convergence

About Will Convergence it's a concept of how concentrated your will is. Before becoming a God, you must condense it to infinity, without limits. The more concentrated, the higher the realm and cultivation, as well as the output of the Power index. Will is divided into eight levels, each level divided into four smaller levels (beside Seventh/Half-annulled and Eighth/Annulled). And Lesser Gods is the fourth smal realm of the fourth Great level (Peak of Terrifying)

The Psychic Scale is essentially a separate measure of the will concentration of the Fourth Great Level. With baseline the weakest fourth level cultivator is one. For Unbounded Will (Sixth great level) it becomes infinite and thus cannot be measured by numbers (of course there will be another psychic index that Unbounded can measure like a million or more lol)

Tldr: Unbounded Will is infinitely stronger than the god levels below it

Suddenly, the power assessment systems provided new information.
[Beep-beep-beep. Beep-beep-beep. Power index of three hundred, with burst capacity of over five hundred! Will convergence is at the Destabilizing level!]
"What?" Yang Qi said. "Will convergence? What's that?"
[Will convergence level is about explosiveness. The more an expert converges their will, the more explosive their attacks can be, thus, the higher their overall fighting prowess. In other words, it describes the limits of one's power when pushed beyond the ordinary. You have a power index of one hundred and three. However, if you focus everything in one powerful attack, you could reach the level of one hundred fifty.]
"You said will convergence at the Destabilizing level? What's that mean?"
The photonic computer quickly provided a detailed explanation.
[Both will and power are vital in fighting. Thus, the power index is not the be-all and end-all. Only by combining the power index with the will convergence level can one's true fighting prowess be determined. Will convergence levels are as such: Normal. Stupendous. Destabilizing. Terrifying. Paramount. Unbounded. And lastly, Annulled. Upon reaching the Deathless Throne, the will of a god will be at the Terrifying level. However, God-Noble Goldensword has perished, so his soul is only at the Destabilizing level. Of course, a will convergence level like this still surpasses everyone present. Whoever takes the legacy of his dao of the sword will not benefit from an increase in power. However, the Destabilizing will convergence can enable that person to advance by leaps and bounds.]
Yang Qi understood what the photonic computers were telling him. Obviously, power was not the only thing that determined victory. Examples abounded of the weak defeating the strong. One's will could surpass matters of power, bracing the mind in a way that could secure victory.
"What's my will convergence level?"
The photonic computer performed some scans and analyses. Chapter 854

在不朽天梯的小台階上,就是不停的凝聚自己的精神,意誌,無限凝聚,無限縮小,完全沒有極限,越是把精神集中境界就越高,越厲害,破壞力也就越強。
On the small steps of the Immortal Ladder, you are constantly condensing your own spirit and will, infinitely condensing, infinitely shrinking, and there is no limit at all. The more you concentrate, the higher the realm, the more powerful, and the stronger the destructive power Chapter 854 (無限)

但是,能量等級相差太多了。
一個是至少三千的能量等級,甚至有可能更高,到達了恐怖的四千以上,而一個是三百多,相差十倍,實力卻就不是十倍的差別,而是億倍的差別都 不止,要知道能量指數越到後麵,突破越來越難。
每增加一點能量指數,都等於是在巔峰更進一步,不容易。
However, the energy levels vary too much.
One has an energy level of at least 3,000, and it may even be higher, reaching the terrifying 4,000 or more, while the other is more than 300, with a difference of ten times, but the difference in strength is not ten times, but a difference of billions of times.
More than that, we must know that the further back the energy index is, the more difficult it is to break through.
Every increase in the energy index is equivalent to a further step at the peak, which is not easy. Chapter 900 (億倍 = Hundred million times)

"You must have heard of the psychic scale. It's a precise measure of one's will using the power of the ancient Cruiser of Civilization. People who have just stepped into the Terrifying level have a psychic scale of one. From what I can tell, your psychic scale is probably at only five or six tenths. Even just attaining a psychic scale of one is no easy task." It seemed this masked woman was actually interested in recruiting Yang Qi. Chapter 954

In that moment, he felt as though his monarch godhood had become free of the world, and at the same time, his psychic power rose even higher. As that happened, the photonic computers in the Cruiser of Civilization spoke. [Congratulations. Soul fetters shattered. Unbounded will convergence achieved. Your psychic scale has now surpassed the level which can be assessed with numbers.]
Although Unbounded will convergence couldn't be assessed by normal means, there were still ranks within it. Just like other levels, it had early, mid, late, and peak. Chapter 1324

但是,一股最強足足可以毀天滅地的精神波動從其中猛烈的傳遞出來,隻一下,所有的枷鎖在這一刻,全部崩潰。
楊奇的神格之王,在刹那之間,似乎感覺不到了世界的束縛,獲得大自在,精神力無休止的提升,這個時候天空深處,無數的光華降落下來,在文明之碟深處, 許多光腦都在發出來洪亮的聲音:“恭喜恭喜,打破心靈之枷鎖,意誌精神無限,這個時候,已經無法用數字來確定你的精神刻度了。”
無限級的意誌,意思就是可以無限增加,當然這也是相對於沒有晉升為無限級的高手來說,無限級的意誌,也初期,中期,後期,巔峰之分。
無限之後,就是半步無無級別的境界,主宰,誅仙王,真魔,神象之王,妖師,邪神都是這個境界,當然,還有大祭司在其中。
However, a violent mental wave that could destroy the world came out of it, and all the shackles collapsed at this moment.
Yang Qi, the king of godhead, seems to be unable to feel the shackles of the world in an instant, gaining great freedom, and endlessly improving his spiritual power. At this time, in the depths of the sky, countless brilliance descended, deep in the disc of civilization, Many optical brains are making loud voices: "Congratulations, you have broken the shackles of the mind, and your will and spirit are infinite. At this time, it is no longer possible to use numbers to determine your spiritual scale."
The will of the infinite level means that it can increase infinitely. Of course, this is also compared to the masters who have not been promoted to the infinite level. The will of the infinite level is also divided into early, middle, late, and peak.
After infinity, there is a half-step, no-level realm, masters, kings of immortals, true demons, kings of idols, demon masters, and evil gods are all in this realm, and of course, there are high priests in it. Chapter 1324 (Infinity will = Unbounded Will, half-step, no level = Half-annulled)

In fact, the God Realm is its own entire multiverse, with each universe having its own timeline.

In the depths of the lands around him, a black fluid flowed that resembled oil, but was in fact an energy of wretched evil.
It was like a subterranean ocean of darkness.
The lands of the god world were so thick they were impossible to see fully. After all, if one went digging in the multiverse of the god world, they would inevitably pop out into another universe. Chapter 1573

He was starting to wonder if they were really dead. That said, he was remaining on full alert, and wasn't taking the situation lightly. He was still operating under the assumption that they were deep in hiding.
Over the course of the past months, his empire's dynasty had grown, and he had built up more resources. A multiverse was forming in the depths of his empire, and each universe that made it up was complete with its own flow of time.
He was making his own natural laws.
Immense power was building up as he drew on primal-chaos paleo-energy. Chapter 1595 (About Sage Monarch Empire of MC, comparable to God realm although thirty times smaller in size)

This has to do with raw, but the God Realm is essentially such a massive structure that the countless multiverses are just an insignificant part of it, with the destruction of the infinite universes no more than an earthquake with it. Not only that, it also has multiverses nested within larger universes, dimensions nested with dimensions ("spaces within spaces"), lands within lands/continents nested within continents,.. which go on endlessly.

“現在,朕宣布,兩朝合璧,新的王朝,不叫做中央王朝,也不叫做大千王朝,而是叫做不朽天朝!天,就是我傲天的天!”傲天霸氣的聲音,震懾四方,在他登基成為皇帝的一刻,巨大的氣運纏繞在他的身軀上,使得他的修為得到了極大的提升,任何人都不能夠察覺到他到達了什麽境界,隻感覺他和整個宇宙,多元宇宙都格格不入,隨時都要進入一個更為浩瀚廣闊的宇宙之中去。
“這是主宰當年的味道,我隻有從主宰的身軀上,才感覺到這種不容於世間的氣息,他已經有晉升無無級的征兆了。”宇宙之祖等一些老古董暗暗心驚。
"Now, I declare that the two dynasties will merge, and the new dynasty will not be called the Central Dynasty, nor the Daqian Dynasty, but the Immortal Dynasty! The sky is my proud sky!" Aotian's domineering voice shocked all directions, At the moment when he ascended the throne and became the emperor, great luck entangled his body, which greatly improved his cultivation. No one could perceive what realm he had reached, only felt that he is incompatible with the entire universe, the multiverse, and wants to enter a more vast and vast universe at any time.
"This is the taste of Juggernaut back then. I can only feel this incomparable aura from Juggernaut's body. He has already shown signs of promotion." The ancestor of the universe and other old antiques were secretly startled. Chapter 1569

A shadowy projection appeared behind him, which was none other than the "Nothing" from the Sage Monarch Grand Magic.
The Mahātmā Jade erupted with mountain-crushing, sea-shattering psychic power, filling every aspect of Yang Qi. As it did, Unbounded will grew within him, and he glimpsed even more profundities of the god world. He saw space within space, continents within continents, and even more enigmatic aspects. His thoughts, psyche, and worldview expanded as his fundamental nature changed.
He could also see invisible shackles within him, binding his soul, spirit, and will.
As they collapsed, his psyche gained freedom, and his will became Unbounded. He was now a true potentate in the god world.
楊奇背後,一股強橫的虛影產生了,是聖王大道中的「無」,從「有」之中誕生,到達「無」的境界。
賢者之玉的精神力量徹徹底底爆發出來,山崩海嘯似的精神力,在剎那之間,就滲透進入了每一個角落,他的意志無限的延生,頓時看到了神界各種景象,空間之中有空間,大地深處有大地,這樣不停的衍生過程之中,他的思維,精神,世界觀,都在不停的擴張,發生了根本性的變化。
精神雷霆,稍微一動,頓時文明之碟內外,全部都是強大的意志凝聚成的天意神雷,到處滾滾蕩蕩,爆發而來,楊奇神念一動,就可以在神界翻江倒海,拔山造物。
在他的識海深處,看見了自己精神之中,一些枷鎖,無形的枷鎖,心靈枷鎖,在束縛自己的意志。
每一個人都有心靈枷鎖。
是種種顧忌,種種畏懼,無限級的意志,就是打破一切心靈枷鎖,精神獲得真正的大自由,這樣一來,意志無限,才是真正的神界巨頭。Chapter 1323

不过现在杨奇仍旧看不到神界的全貌到底是什么样子的。
但是他能够看到神界无数的多元宇宙。这个庞然大物,无论从任何角度来看,都是冰山一角,你可以居高临下的看,可以到达内部看,都不知道它是什么形状,是什么结构。 Chapter 1557.
But now Yang Qi still can't see what the whole picture of God Realm looks like.But he was able to see the countless multiverses of the God Realm.No matter how you look at it from any angle, this huge monster is just the tip of the iceberg. You can look down from a high position, and you can go inside to see it, but you don’t know its shape or structure. Chapter 1557.

哗啦之间,一道虚空长河,贯穿了神界无穷多元宇宙,轰击进入妖族帝国深处,狠狠击杀在了那祭台之上。 圣王有剧透? 官频等你来! Chapter 1589
Suddenly, a long river of void pierced through the innite multiverse of the God Realm, bombarded into the depths of the Yaozu Empire, and ruthlessly killed it on the altar. Holy King has spoilers? The official frequency is waiting for you! Chapter 1589

两大帝国的气运,都扩张到达极点,气运和气运的碰撞,在虚空深处,都震破了无穷的宇宙和世界。 Chapter 1598
The luck of the two empires has expanded to the extreme, and the collision of luck and luck, deep in the void, has shattered the infinite universes and worlds. Chapter 1598

雖然神界每天都在擴大,無限擴張,總有一天,會把整個古混沌界都撐得爆炸,到達那個時候,神界的力量也到達極限,無限宇宙都開始大爆炸,那個時候,一切都會 毀滅。 除非是真正到達無無級的境界,否則不能夠逃脫。 Chapter 1531
Although the God Realm is expanding every day, infinitely expanding, one day, the entire Ancient Chaos Realm will explode. At that time, the power of the God Realm will reach its limit, and the infinite universe will start to explode. At that time, everything will be destroyed. destroy. Unless it is really reaching the realm of stepless, it is impossible to escape. Chapter 1531

他在无穷神界多元宇宙的制高点,吞噬远古天堂,苦苦修炼,没有任何人前来偷袭他,因为他的背后,国运太强大了,随意一动,无数国运的力量就掩盖而来,滚滚淹没, 大祭司也要被打得鸡飞狗跳。 Chapter 1559
He is at the commanding heights of the multiverse of the infinite God Realm, devouring the ancient heavens, practicing hard, and no one came to attack him, because behind him, the national destiny is too strong, and if he moves at will, the power of countless national destiny will be covered up, rolling and drowning, The high priest will also be beaten to the ground. Chapter 1559

In other words any universe of God World will become 6-D just like a normal universe with spacetime continuum of Low-2C (4-D) while its matter and space are 3-D (Tier 10 to tier 3). The God realm will be a structure in which countless multiverses, each with an infinite number of universes, as well as a hierarchy between universes and multiverses contain each other as an insignificant part. While it is continuously expanding. About who will be 6-D. Proud Heaven, Yang Qi/MC (second and Third key) as well as EM. The first two scale above the entire God Realm, and the last two are Unbounded Will and Paramount God

Transduality type 3 (for Dragon Talisman)

Transduality type 2 for Empyrean Dao (Heavenly Dao/Dao of heaven) and 9th Deathless has been accepted here. So 10th Deathless (Annulled Null Immortallity/non-being without immortality) should have Transduality type 3

Since Empyrean Dao makes duality possible and 9th Deathless are nondual, one encompassing all duality and the other existing outside it
本来天道循环,万物相生相克,哪怕是再厉害的力量也有克制的东西,可是无不朽是超越了天道的东西,所以万物相生相克的理念对于无不朽根本不合适。 - Chapter 1001
Originally in the cycle of Heaven and Earth, all things augment each other, even the most powerful power had something to suppress it, but Null Immortality is something that surpassed the Heavenly Dao, so the concept of all things have opposites is not suitable for Null Immortality. - Chapter 1001

Even 9th deathless splits into many layers/realms, expressing the depth of their non-existence, as well as transduality. Those with higher cultivation or more stable and complete are basically Transduality and NEP for those below even if they are the same 9th Deathless (Chen Qi at the start and Gu Chensa/Chen Qi after stabilize his cultivation)

We’re both in the Deathless Realm, and there are differences in levels. I’ve already begun dividing them up. The most important realm in the Null Immortality is understanding about what’s there and what’s not. “Being” and “Non-being”, and there is “not Being” and “not non-being”, “not not being”, “not not non-being.” These realms are layered and is absolutely not that easy to achieve. I concluded that the Deathless Realm start at “non-being” following that there is the “none being” realm, and then there is “not non-being” realm, and then “not being” realm, next is “not not non-being” following is “not not being” finally there is “not being non-being” realm Chapter 1094

Then Wen Hong’s life form changed. He was neither a living being nor a non-living being. He was neither energy nor matter, nor non-living matter. He is neither alive, nor non-living, neither dead, nor non-dead state. - Chapter 1123

There seemed to be no one in the depths of this strange space.
Initially, Chen Qi had come here to look for Gu Chensha. However, he did not see any trace of Gu Chensha. There was nothing here. There were no living creatures, no air, no energy, and even no substance that existed or did not exist.
“Where is Gu Chensha?” Chen Qi asked. “I have the feeling he’s here, but I can’t see him. Don’t tell me my cultivation base hasn’t reached that level yet?”
After searching for a while, he still couldn’t find anything, so he sat down cross-legged and began to meditate.
Gradually, a profound enlightenment began to build up inside of him, which stabilized his cultivation base. Although he hadn't made any progress, his cultivation base had stabilized, and he was now even more complete and flawless.
He let out a final roar and a person appeared in front of him. This person was smiling at him. It was Gu Chensha.
“Congratulations, Chen Qi,” he said. “I can’t believe you’ve reached this level of enlightenment. This is the first time you’ve ever been able to see me. You’re probably the most powerful person in the universe other than me. I never would have guessed that you could do something like this. Although, it’s exactly this unexpected turn of events that gives me new things.” - Chapter 1135

For 10th Deathless: it's something even more impressive. They are basically Apophitic with the 9th Deathless, So transcendent that it literally cannot be expressed in words, names and completely beyond their understanding and imagination, unintelligible, unspeakable, unpredictable, unintelligible, unexplainable, unknowable, unobservable, unresearchable.
Any characteristic that is attached to them, they are neither characteristic nor non-characteristic

Boom!
Just as Gu Chensha spoke, there were pieces of unintelligible, unspeakable, unpredictable, unpredictable, unintelligible, unexplainable, unknowable, unobservable, unresearchable things on the top of his head.
This thing has never happened in the world.
It is neither material nor energy, nor immaterial, nor non-energy, nor mind, nor non-mind. No one can understand what this power is, nor can anyone see what this power is.
Even with the cultivation bases of Wen Hong, Zhuge Ya, Lou Baiyue and others, they couldn't understand what this thing was at all, they seemed to have become stupid.
However, this force soon enveloped them and formed a large cocoon on their bodies.
This big cocoon presents a color that has never been seen in the world. It can even be said that it is not called a color, neither a color nor a non-color.
In short, in the multiverse, even the most advanced creatures, such as Mr. Wuwu, cannot understand what kind of existence this is. It is not that they cannot reach this state, but they cannot imagine and understand that this kind of power is beyond their way of thinking.
What is scary is not the realm that cannot be reached through hard cultivation.
The scary thing is that you can't even imagine the existence of this state, and you can't understand it.
The realm that Gu Chensha is now urging to display is this realm.
This is still one-tenth of the realm of "non-being without immortality". - Chapter 1069
轰隆!
就在古尘沙说话之间,他的头顶上就出现了一片片不可意会,不可言传,不可猜测,不可揣摩,不可参悟,不可说明,不可知道,不可观察,不可研究的东西。
这东西世界上从来没有出现过。
既不是物质,也不是能量,也不是非物质,也不是非能量,也不是心灵,更不是非心灵,没有人可以理解这种力量到底是什么,也没有看得出来这力量到底是什么。
哪怕是以闻洪,诸葛牙,楼拜月等人的修为,也根本搞不懂这东西是什么,他们似乎是变傻了。
但是,这股力量很快就包裹了他们,在他们的身上凝结成了一个大茧子。
这个大茧子呈现出来了一种世界上从来没有的颜色,甚至可以说不叫做颜色,既不是颜色,也不是非颜色。
总之,多元宇宙之中,哪怕是最高等的生物,如无无先生,也无法理解这是一种什么存在,他们不是无法达到这种境界,而是无法想象,无法理解,这种力量,超越了他们的思维方式。
可怕的不是苦苦修炼而到达不了的境界。
可怕的是你甚至想象都想象不到这种境界的存在,不能够理解这种境界。
古尘沙现在催动施展出来的境界,就是此境界。
这还是十分之一的"非有无不朽"之境界。- Chapter 1069

They are everything, they are also the negation of all that, as well as not both. Whether living or non-living, existence or non-existence, emptiness and non-emptiness, knowing and not knowing, corporeal and incorporeal,... Anything can come out of them

所有的人都成就了无龙心法之后,所有人不分高低,都会利用自己的心灵力量对人间界进行加固,那么古尘沙就会真正的成就不朽第十层"非有无不朽"。
那个时候,众生就是他,他就是众生,非众生也是他,他也是非众生。一切有形的是他,无形的也是他,既不是有形也不是无形也是他。存在的是他,不存在的也是他,既然不是存在,也不是非存在的也是他。
这个境界,就是"非有无不朽"。
After all people have achieved the Wulong mental method, everyone, regardless of their superiority or inferiority, will use their spiritual power to strengthen the human world, then Gu Chensha will truly achieve the tenth level of immortality "non-being without immortality".
At that time, he is all living beings, all non-living beings is him and he is all non-living beings, all that is corporeal is him and all that is noncorporeal is him, all that is non-tangible and all that is non-intangible are also him, he is existence and nonexistence and, he is neither existence nor nonexistence.
This realm is "non-being without immortality". Chapter 1010

Suddenly, a rune rose out of that great formation, a rune that seemed like a Dao word, changed, and seemed like a kill word, changed again, a birth word, and changed again, a destruction word. In a flash, it changed trillions of times, and each time it changed, it was a cosmic truth that could derive from everything.
This rune is the original rune. Existence and non existence, Emptiness and non-emptiness, universe and non-universe, corporeal and incorporeal and non-corporeal and non-incorporeal, all appear from this character.
Zhou Qin got suddenly shocked after seeing this character.
"How could it be? How could it be? This is the meaning of annulled null immortality that I can't understand. You can even understand it." Zhou Qin's face finally changed.
When he saw this character, he already knew that Qin Guang's understanding of annulled null immortality was actually above his own. That is to say, Qin Guang wasn't just an arrogant man who had obtained a fortuitous encounter. In fact, his cultivation realm was higher than his own, which he could not bear. - Chapter 1129
顿时,那大阵之中,升腾出来了一个符文,这个符文好像一个道字,变化了一下,又好像是一个杀字,又变化,是生字,再变化,是灭字。在刹那之间,变化万万亿次,每次的变化,都是一个宇宙真理,可以衍生一切。
这个符文,就是最初符文,存在和不存在,虚空和不虚空,宇宙和不宇宙,有无和非有无,都似乎是从这个字符之中出现的。
看见这个字符,周钦陡然大吃一惊。
"怎么可能,怎么可能,这是我都无法参悟的非有无不朽之奥义,你居然能够参悟。"终于,周钦的脸色变了。
他看见这个字符,已经知道,秦光参悟的非有无不朽之道,居然在自己之上,也就是说,这秦光不单单是个获得了奇遇的狂妄之徒,实际上他的修行境界比自己要高,这是他所不能够忍受的。- Chapter 1129

It is neither possible nor impossible. Hence it is called "Annulled Null Immortality". The Impossible here includes things like acausality type 5, 10th Deathless neither it nor "possible" but 10th Deathless still have Acausality type 5

I have projected the Annulled Null Immortality. That is, everyone has the ability to change the world with a single thought, the ability to break all constraints, but this ability will not interfere with anyone, any space-time, any energy, any consciousness, any cause and effect, any fate, any destiny, any spirit, and any fluctuations. "This is the way of Annulled Null Immortality" Gu Chensha finally said his reasoning.
"This is not possible." The Supreme Ancestor, Lou Baiyue, first said: "Even if all people sit still, as long as they think they will produce cause and effect, it is impossible not to interfere. Even if they do not think, their existence itself will also have an impact on the fateline. Even if all people become stone, it is also a kind of interference. As long as there is existence, there is cause and effect. Even if not, there will be cause and effect.
"This is not impossible, nor is it possible. That's why it's called Annulled Null Immortality." Gu Chensha said: "This way you are not yet able to understand, but I have touched the edge. There is hope to create a whole new situation. I can say for sure, when I reach that realm, I will change the world. At that time, you will not only not lose what you have now, but also gain more." - Chapter 1000
“我推算出来的非有无不朽之道,就是每个人,都有心念一动,可以改变世界的能力,可以打破一切束缚的能力,但他们的这种能力,却又不会对任何人,任何时空,任何能量,任何意识,任何因果,任何缘分,任何命运,任何灵机产生任何的干涉和波动。这就是非有无不朽之道。”古尘沙终于说出来了自己的道理。
“这不可能。”至祖楼拜月首先道:“哪怕是所有人都坐着不动,但只要思考,就会产生因果,不可能不干涉。就算是不思考,但本身的存在,也会对命运线产生影响,哪怕是所有的人都变成石头,也是一种干涉,只要存在,就有因果,甚至不存在,也会有因果。”
“这不是不可能,也不是可能,所以才叫做非有无不朽。”古尘沙道:“此道你们还不能够理解,我却已经触摸到了一些边缘,有希望开创出来全新的局面,我可以肯定的说,等我到达了那个境界,改变世界,那个时候,你们不但不会失去现在的东西,还会获得更多。” - Chapter 1000

Compare with other TD3 characters. Empyrean Dao (Dao of Heaven) will be both A and B, 9th Deathless will be neither A nor B, 10th Deathless is a state that is absolutely neither of those types, nor of any other type, any characteristic, language, words, names that can be attached to them simply cannot fully express them and get the same results for A and B
Transduality (Type 3; The duality of Yin and Yang can be defined as: A and B, which contain dots of opposite forces in themselves, it attempts to capture the essence of everything on a conceptual level. Ryougi is a Liangyi that divides, being in-between and contains both Yin and Yang, thus it can be defined as: both A and B and neither A nor B simultaneously. There is the Taiji, which is a nonduality state of oneness that contains and transcends previous states, thus it cannot be defined as: A, B, simultaneously A and B, neither A nor B. The Primordial Chaos is similar to the Taiji, where the Imaginary Number Space is opposite to its. The Root contains and transcends all previous states, and any possible description or definition one could try giving is immediately separated into its own idea unrelated to 「 」)
Indeed 9th Deathless could also be argued to be TD3 if existing as a state that is not: A and B, both A and B and neither A nor B suffice. Gu Taxian exists like neither A nor B since he is completely nonexistent in Empyrean Dao - essentially cosmology itself and every possible metaphysical aspect of it (whether conceptual, spacetime, past, present, future, existence, non-existence, law, destiny, life, death, story, cause and effect, order, chaos and duality) but he and Heavenly Dao couldn't comprehend or reach 9th Deathless and so they united to achieve it. Implying 9th Deathless is a state that transcends both Heavenly Dao (both A and B) and Gu Taixan (neither A nor B)
不过他有一点还不能够理解,那就是古踏仙究竟从何而来。

古踏仙在推算中,过去未来现在都实际上没有,天道之中,根本没有这个存在,当然古尘沙自己也没有,可他这个自己,源头实际上是古踏仙。

"天道包含无数时空,过去现在未来。"古尘沙道:"真正是涵盖了一切的一切,那父皇的诞生,是天道之外的产物,如此一来,难道天道之外还有存在?"

天道掌握万物万象,一切存在的和不存在的,过去发生的,现在正在发生的,将来会发生法一切都在天道的掌控之中。

而人心固然是天道所不能够控制的,可人类一直没有能够发展壮大起来,所以人心之中也没有能够提炼出来超越天道的大量物质,古尘沙对于人心的把握,随着无龙心法的发展,已经到达了一种非常深刻之境界。

所以他肯定的说,天符大帝古踏仙不是人心之中诞生出来的。

那就说明,天道之外,还有存在?

到底是什么?古尘沙这不能够理解。不过他也不去强求,等修为深厚了,他自然能够把所有的一切都全部了解知道。

"现在,我就助你镇压炼化天后本源。"
But there is one thing he still can't understand, that is where Gu Taxian came from.

According to Gu Taxian's calculations, there is no such thing in the past, future or present. In the Dao of Heaven, there is no such existence at all. Of course, neither does Gu Chensha himself, but the source of himself is actually Gu Taxian.

"The Dao of Heaven contains countless time and space, the past, present and future." Gu Chensha said: "It really covers everything. The birth of the father is a product outside the Dao of Heaven. In this way, is there any existence outside the Dao of Heaven? "

The way of heaven controls everything, everything that exists and does not exist, what happened in the past, what is happening now, and what will happen in the future is all under the control of the way of heaven.

The human heart is certainly beyond the control of the way of heaven, but human beings have never been able to develop and grow, so there is no large amount of substances that can be extracted from the human heart that can surpass the way of heaven. Development has reached a very profound state.

Therefore, he affirmed that Gu Taxian, the great emperor of Tianfu, was not born from the hearts of the people.

That means, there is existence beyond the Dao of Heaven?

what exactly is it? Gu Chensha couldn't understand this. But he didn't force it, and when his cultivation was deep, he would naturally be able to understand everything.

"Now, I will help you suppress the origin of the Empress of Refining." chapter 880

"不错。"老四古华沙道:"这无龙心法我终于参悟圆满,尘沙你真的乃是无可比拟之才,无龙心法今天我才感觉到了玄妙,如果我猜测得 不错,你现在的境界和实力已经彻彻底底可以和全盛时候的父皇比肩了吧。"

"差不多,全盛时候的父皇是不朽第八层永不朽的巅峰,天道也是如此,所以父皇选择和天道融合纠缠,企图参悟第九层无不朽之境界,不过现在看来事情出现了变化 。"古尘沙道:"无不朽倒是参悟出来了,可却诞生出来了无法消灭的可怕东西。"

"That's right." Old Fourth Gu Huasha said: "I have finally comprehended this Wulong Mind Method. Chensha, you are really an incomparable talent. I only felt the mystery of the Wulong Mind Method today. If I can guess That's right, your current realm and strength are already completely comparable to your father's in his heyday."

"Almost, the emperor father in his heyday was the pinnacle of immortality on the eighth level of immortality, and so was the way of heaven, so the emperor chose to merge and entangle with the way of heaven, in an attempt to comprehend the realm of immortality on the ninth level, but now it seems that things have changed "Gu Chensha said: "There is no immortality, but it has been enlightened, but a terrible thing that cannot be destroyed has been born." Chapter 968

Immeasurable speed for DT

Empyrean World realm's feat
儒祖和爱祖各怀鬼胎,可又不得不合作。
刷!
两人联合在一起,化为了一道绚丽彩虹,直接穿越无穷时空,就到达了那新世界边缘。
巨大的新世界
Confucian ancestors and Aizu have their own ghosts, but they have to cooperate.
brush!
The two joined together and turned into a gorgeous rainbow, directly traveling through infinite time and space, and reached the edge of the new world.
Chapter 1034

Nanoverse Empyrean Dao's feat

轰隆!
他就到达了真正天道境界,而且比起当年的天帝更要强大得多。他手持宝剑,一剑挥舞出去。嗤啦!
在宝剑之下,剑气穿越过了无数的星系,到达宇宙边缘,不知道多少吞噬者在这一剑之下,彻底毁灭,而那些被剑气灭杀的吞噬者,都融入了宇宙本源之中,使得宇宙许多星球诞生了,这样一来,就延缓了宇宙消亡的时间。
Boom!
He has reached the real realm of heavenly dao, and he is much stronger than the heavenly emperor back then. He holds a sword in his hand and swings it out. Scoff!

Under the sword, the sword energy traveled through countless galaxies and reached the edge of the universe. I don't know how many devourers were completely destroyed under this sword, and those devourers who were killed by the sword energy were integrated into the origin of the universe. During the process, many planets in the universe were born, and in this way, the time of the universe's demise was delayed Chapter 1036

Weakest 9th Deathless's feat

赵江山一抓,就把林小凡抓在了手里,然后直接遁走,到达了虚空深处。
赵江山停留下来,指着多元宇宙:“林小凡,等你到达了无不朽之境界,你就会发现,这多元宇宙实在是很小,在将来,我肯定就是旧世界之主,所有的人都要归附于我,我的力量会到达最高巅峰,古尘沙迟早要被我踩踏在脚底下。”
As soon as Zhao Jiangshan caught it, he grabbed Lin Xiaofan in his hands, and then fled directly, reaching the depths of the void.
Zhao Jiangshan stopped and pointed to the multiverse: "Lin Xiaofan, when you reach the realm of immortality, you will find that this multiverse is really small. In the future, I will definitely be the master of the old world. To belong to me, my strength will reach the highest peak, and Gu Chensha will be trampled under my feet sooner or later. Chapter 1076

Also the calc of Gu Chensha's speed (first key) needs to be adjusted slightly. Just a few chapters later, when he defeated the mad emperor of that continent, his speed increased to the point where he could return in an moment/一刻 (15 Minutes?) instead of more than 6 hours.

说话之间,古尘沙身躯摇晃,已经消失不见,离开了这焚尽大6,下一刻,他就到达中土神州之中。
本来他到达焚尽大6需要很长时间,至少几个时辰,可现在就是瞬息之间,可见他的神州葫芦得到了七件无尽之宝以后,已经可以动用天界很多的力量,在当初,那焚万界聚集七件无尽之宝,本身也就是为了打开传送门,使得焚尽大6的高手来到中土神州,然后举国入侵,占领永朝
While speaking, Gu Chensha's body swayed, and he had disappeared. He left the Burning Continent, and the next moment, he arrived in the middle-earth China.
Originally, it took him a long time to reach the Fenjin Continent, at least a few hours, but now it is only a short time. It can be seen that after his Shenzhou gourd has obtained the seven infinite treasures, he can already use a lot of power in the heavens. Fen Wanjie gathered seven infinite treasures, which in itself was to open the portal, so that the masters of Fen Jin Continent could come to China, and then the whole country would invade and occupy the Eternal Dynasty.

Later on he became faster to the point of traversing squares that stretched to infinitely, to the end of spacetime

嗡.....
古尘沙飞入战舰内部,就现天地旋转,完全进入了一个巨大的空间之中,这空间呈现出来银白色,巨大的柱子凭空耸立在许多广场上,这广场无限延生了出去,直到时间和空间的尽头。
hum.....
Gu Chensha flew into the interior of the battleship, and found that the sky and the earth were spinning, and completely entered a huge space, which appeared silvery white. Huge pillars stood out of nowhere on many squares, and the squares extended infinitely, until the end of time and space Chapter 861

他继续行走,离开了这广场。
穿梭过广场,随后就来到了另外一个空间,这空间也很广阔,中央是巨大的祭坛,祭坛之上,漂浮着群星一样的光球,每个光球都只有萤火虫大小,但可以看出来这些光球之中,许多众生都在蓬勃展,都是在用科技文明的手顿,展世界。
He continued walking and left the square.
Shuttle through the square, and then came to another space, this space is also very wide, the center is a huge altar, above the altar, floating light balls like stars, each light ball is only the size of a firefly, but it can be seen that these In the sphere of light, many sentient beings are flourishing, and they are all developing the world with the help of technological civilization. Chapter 862

Infinities power scaling and Cosmology: Dragon Talisman

Sorry but the thread is too long, so forgive me

Sage Monarch: 3-A and 2-C rattings become 2-A and 6-D for All characters with Low-1C
Dragon Talisman: Transduality type 3 for 10th Deathless and possibly 9th Deathless, Immeasurable speed for all DT characters (with profiles), Infinities cosmologies and AP for High Tier and Top Tiers

Last edited:
I agree with Trans 3 for 10th deathless and Immae speed for Heaven realm character from DT. But I read your scan Mythical realm (Godmyth realm) and I see H1B, not 2A. So I think I don't agree with scaling up to 2A but going straight to H1B

Last edited:
It is 2 am, but I will give my deep evaluation on this later, but from now, I unfortunately don't see how is this immeasurable speed, looks more infinite speed for me.
But again, it is 2 am and I only give a quick read.

Is there any blog?

It is 2 am, but I will give my deep evaluation on this, but from now, I unfortunately don't see how is this immeasurable speed, looks more infinite speed for me.
But again, it is 2 am and I only give a quick read.

Is there any blog?
Actually, I haven't made any blog about this thread. But about verse's explanatory blog (also where I plan to upgrade) here it is. You can check it out, there are mostly quotes about Transduality and NEP of 9th Deathless and 10th deathless

You can copy and paste the original and add all your stuff there. It makes it easier for people (Like me who has 3 screens, I use one for blog and other to note).
And it is easier for future purposes, so you can have it done.

You can copy and paste the original and add all your stuff there. It makes it easier for people (Like me who has 3 screens, I use one for blog and other to note).
And it is easier for future purposes, so you can have it done.
So I guess I have to make a new blog, copy and paste everything from this thread and those two blogs (since I don't have direct permission to edit both) into it?

Yap, and try to organize it well and don't mix up stuff. Once this thread is accepted, you simply turn the blog into a page

6-D is really blatant so I agree, as 5-D inhabitants will automatically make the spacetime they exist within 6-D by default, similar to 3-D beings and 4-D timeline.

If 9th Deathless is Trans 3. Then how many layers trans 3 for 10th deathless. Because I remember, 9th deathless divides the realm according to the lifespan, the White shirtless youth has not reached the 10th deathless, but He is infinite life-span realm(weakest 9th deathles=100 millions life-span realm). So 10th deathless=beyond Infinite layer Trans 3 ?

Thanks for bumping, now I am at my PC and can look at it. Are you working on a blog by any chance as well?

Thanks for bumping, now I am at my PC and can look at it. Are you working on a blog by any chance as well?
Honestly, if I had a blog, it would have been a lot longer. The novel has more than 1600 chapters, not to mention its official translator has cut or changed much of the explanation of Feat in the translation from raw to make it shorter and easier to read. That's why I've quoted so many raws, with some being official translations so readers with no prior knowledge of verse might not be confused by the terms or the translations are basically correct. This is very difficult because I have to constantly check all three versions which are English, native (officially translated but not cut like English) and raw. So when it comes to blog, I intend it to be a long-term project since I'm (at least for now) the only person who can take over verses with just a phone (And yes, it's is a nightmare)

But you still need to update the outdated cosmology page regardless, I don't see how is this to make it longer. I mean, you will do it at the end of this thread anyway.

Here are my notes
  • One Flower is one world, which is a low 2-C (unsure about this)
  • Mythical realm is 2-A due to the fact that there are infinite worlds, worlds within worlds. (I won't question if World is space-time continuum since it is accepted)
  • The Immortal Worlds is simply a copy cheap from my verse – silver sea, a hierarchical power system.
  • God Realm
    • Time flow works differently
    • Its own multiverse, each universe has its own timeline
If your 5D justification is that countless multiverses are insignificant for God Realm to the point that destruction of infinite universes is simply earthquake, then I find it iffy, but I will talk about it later.
  • TD type 3 is fine
  • Acausality type 5 is already accepted (sounds like author just copied our definition and pasted in his story)
Speed
  • Empyrean World realm's feat – infinite speed
  • Nanoverse Empyrean Dao's feat - more like MFTL+ speed
  • Weakest 9th Deathless's feat – unknown speed
  • traversing squares – Infinite speed, possibly immeasurable speed
For your Dragon Talisman, apologies but you should create own thread with their respective evidences, I can't judge from discord messages

Now for 5D/6D, I assume the argument sounds similar to my verse, having different time/temporal axis. So I am fine with 6D, but really iffy about the earthquake as it does not sound as 5D, rather really high end to 4D.

Here are my notes
  • One Flower is one world, which is a low 2-C (unsure about this)
  • Mythical realm is 2-A due to the fact that there are infinite worlds, worlds within worlds. (I won't question if World is space-time continuum since it is accepted)
  • The Immortal Worlds is simply a copy cheap from my verse – silver sea, a hierarchical power system.
  • God Realm
    • Time flow works differently
    • Its own multiverse, each universe has its own timeline
If your 5D justification is that countless multiverses are insignificant for God Realm to the point that destruction of infinite universes is simply earthquake, then I find it iffy, but I will talk about it later.
  • TD type 3 is fine
  • Acausality type 5 is already accepted (sounds like author just copied our definition and pasted in his story)
You're probably just joking. But Sage moarch composed before mgk. The Immortal Worlds hierachy is just an average chinamen novel. If you read a lot of Chinese novel fantasy written in 200x-201x, the system like The Immortal Worlds is extremely popular. In addition, Divine Dreamwalker is extremely popular in the country. He is vice-president of the Zhejiang Provincial Literary Association and one of the five literary greats of the year 2017 and 2018. Anyway, even in chinamen author, it's rare for anyone to define it as detailed, unique and weird as Divine Dreamwalker Telling him to copy is a bit funny. <(")

No, lol, it became common in China novels.
No, I've read enough Chinese novels and rarely has anyone offered such a straightforward definition of the delay term debate as Divine Dreamer. Readers think for themselves, not the author doesn't say it outright like Divine Dreamer

If you read Emperor of The Cosmos. The author's description of the character's state is similar to the term Nep 2 of the vsbattle wiki. It's like he copied it

I won't doubt it. I already saw acausality type 5 draft from this series.

在熊熊火焰中无限世界逐渐淡化了有形的存在无形的存在都全部消失那不是虚无而是比虚无还虚无的一种存在
In the raging flames, the infinite world gradually fades away, the tangible existence and the invisible existence all disappear. That is not nothingness, but an existence that is even more nothingness than nothingness.

不可说不可思不可议不可到不可得不可守不可在不可住不可留不可来不可去不可坏不可空

Can't be said, can't be imagined, can't be discussed, can't be reached, can't get, can't keep, can't stay, can't live, can't stay, can't come, can't go, can't be broken, can't be empty

when the author likes to debate <(")

I think the chinese use the number of un- in the title to express the overpower of their character as I've been seeing it a lot in ranking novels.

Technically calling it a cheap copy wouldn't be correct. The novel itself began in 2012 (it even had its own game and manga) and ended at least two years before the advent of Maou Gakuin's web novel (its final chapters even have been translated in my country since 2015)

• TD type 3 is fine
Speed
For your Dragon Talisman, apologies but you should create own thread with their respective evidences, I can't judge from discord messages

Now for 5D/6D, I assume the argument sounds similar to my verse, having different time/temporal axis. So I am fine with 6D, but really iffy about the earthquake as it does not sound as 5D, rather really high end to 4D.
Context is quite important about. Countless multiverses do not argue for 5-D, 5-D has long been accepted due to R-F. Countless multiverses and infinite number of universes are arguments for how much more God realm is more than baseline 6-D, they are certainly not multiverses from lower worlds because Ancient road of gods (the only road connecting God realm and lower worlds) was lost forever until the next chapter (and was reopened by MC almost fifty chapters ago and closed shortly after)

That's why I say each universe/timeline in God Realm is 6-D, because the God realm encompasses an infinite number of those things, as well as a hierarchy of nested sets of those things as tiny parts (not sure if it can turn into 7-D or 8-D like Instant Death)

“現在,朕宣布,兩朝合璧,新的王朝,不叫做中央王朝,也不叫做大千王朝,而是叫做不朽天朝!天,就是我傲天的天!”傲天霸氣的聲音,震懾四方,在他登基成為皇帝的一刻,巨大的氣運纏繞在他的身軀上,使得他的修為得到了極大的提升,任何人都不能夠察覺到他到達了什麽境界,隻感覺他和整個宇宙,多元宇宙都格格不入,隨時都要進入一個更為浩瀚廣闊的宇宙之中去。
“這是主宰當年的味道,我隻有從主宰的身軀上,才感覺到這種不容於世間的氣息,他已經有晉升無無級的征兆了。”宇宙之祖等一些老古董暗暗心驚。
"Now, I declare that the two dynasties will merge, and the new dynasty will not be called the Central Dynasty, nor the Daqian Dynasty, but the Immortal Dynasty! The sky is my proud sky!" Aotian's domineering voice shocked all directions, At the moment when he ascended the throne and became the emperor, great luck entangled his body, which greatly improved his cultivation. > No one could perceive what realm he had reached, only felt that he is incompatible with the entire universe, the multiverse, and wants to enter a more vast and vast universe at any time.
"This is the taste of Juggernaut back then. I can only feel this incomparable aura from Juggernaut's body. He has already shown signs of promotion." The ancestor of the universe and other old antiques were secretly startled. Chapter 1569

The Mahātmā Jade erupted with mountain-crushing, sea-shattering psychic power, filling every aspect of Yang Qi. As it did, Unbounded will grew within him, and he glimpsed even more profundities of the god world. He saw space within space, continents within continents, and even more enigmatic aspects. His thoughts, psyche, and worldview expanded as his fundamental nature changed. Chapter 1323

不过现在杨奇仍旧看不到神界的全貌到底是什么样子的。
但是他能够看到神界无数的多元宇宙。这个庞然大物,无论从任何角度来看,都是冰山一角,你可以居高临下的看,可以到达内部看,都不知道它是什么形状,是什么结构。 Chapter 1557.
But now Yang Qi still can't see what the whole picture of God Realm looks like.But he was able to see the countless multiverses of the God Realm.No matter how you look at it from any angle, this huge monster is just the tip of the iceberg. You can look down from a high position, and you can go inside to see it, but you don’t know its shape or structure. Chapter 1557.

兩大帝國的氣運,都擴張到達極點,氣運和氣運的碰撞,在虛空深處,都震破了無窮的宇宙和世界。
每一次氣運相互試探,聖王帝國多元宇宙深處就會產生顫抖,似乎地震一般,當然在神界之中,也會產生同樣的顫抖。
現在,聖王帝國在混沌古氣之中巨大,已經差不多有了神界三分之一的規模,這都是楊奇拚命發展的結果。
The luck of the two empires has expanded to the extreme, and the collision of luck and luck, deep in the void, has shattered the infinite universes and worlds
Every time luck is tested against each other, there will be tremors in the depths of the multiverse of the Holy King Empire, like an earthquake. Of course, the same tremors will also occur in the God Realm.
Now, the Holy King Empire is huge in the ancient chaos, almost one-third the size of the God Realm, which is the result of Yang Qi's desperate development. Chapter 1598

There is something called Destiny Valuation, which is determined by the size of your empire (as well as many other factors). If an empire has countless Three-Thousandth ranked Immortal Worlds (which is much larger than countless 6-D multiverses with each 6-D universe out of the infinite number of universes of each of these multiverses is 6-D, since they are higher reality versions of Lower Worlds in God realm) with an index of five, the three largest Dynasties (Example: Invincible Dynasty) will be tens of billions (a land from its hundreds of millions of lands is hundreds of times bigger than Deva Dynasty, and Deva Dynasty is bigger than Three-thousand ranked Immortal Worlds) . Of course, their scope of influence and stats can still be extended to infinity, without limit because God realm is infinite times they are.

無敵門的勢力範圍很大,如果至高神在其中飛行,就算是數十年都不可能巡遊完畢,甚至要花費千年,萬年的時間。
但是,第二魔將是什麽人物? 稍微一個呼吸,就可以跨越千百萬大世界,飛躍這麽一點點距離不成問題。
整個無敵門雖然大,和整個神界比起來,仍舊是滄海一粟。
The sphere of influence of the Invincible Gate (Invincible Dynasty) is very large. If the Supreme God (Paramount God) flies in it, even if it takes decades, it will be impossible to complete the tour, and it will even take a thousand or ten thousand years.
But who is the second devil? With a little breath, you can cross millions of big worlds, and it is not a problem to fly such a small distance.
Although the entire Invincible Gate is huge, it is still a drop in the ocean compared to the entire God Realm. Chapter 1437

It almost looked like an enormous, crystal turtle. In terms of size, it actually didn’t measure up to the Deva Dynasty. However, its destiny was fully ten times that of the Deva Dynasty. Although it was far beneath the level of the Land of Flowerhill, it was a perfect location for business out on the ocean.
Yang Qi could see that the interior of the headquarters was its own minor world, complete with a sun, moon, stars, mountains, rivers, plants and vegetation. By the standards of the impure lands, this would count as an immortal world with a rank of more than three thousand. Chapter 1435

At the same time, the cruiser suddenly expanded as it achieved a higher state of being.
[Beep-beep-beep. Beep-beep-beep.]
Deep in the imperial-heaven pre-beginning systems, the Engine of the One God whirred to life.
[Legacy of Civilization activated. Destiny has reached a critical mass. Start the destiny systems. Destiny valuation: one.]
Yang Qi wasn’t at all surprised to hear that there was something called the destiny valuation. He was familiar with things like the psychic scale and the godhood rating, and since destiny was vastly more profound and powerful, it only made sense that there would be systems governing it.
Before, the destiny Yang Qi had accumulated, that of Eternal Millennium, the Deva Dynasty, the Sumeru Temple, and the Nine Dragons Court, had been so insignificant it didn't even merit a valuation of one. Not even the destiny he had tapped into from the House of the Invincible had reached the level of one.
But now, his influx of destiny had reached that level.
Before, Marquis Three Realms, Chiliocosm Hegemon, and the others had at least been able to struggle against the Great Necropolis. But now they were completely crushed.
Yang Qi had vanquished the Crystalline Turtle Shell Kingdom and made it part of the Cruiser of Civilization. As a result, his cultivation base was climbing higher. Chapter 1439

Destiny was everything now.
With the destiny systems of the Cruiser of Civilization to assess it, Yang Qi now knew that, with the addition of the Crystalline Turtle Shell Kingdom, his own destiny valuation was one. As for the House of the Invincible, what was its valuation? Tens of thousands? Millions? Tens of millions? Perhaps even a hundred million?
They had been building it up for billions of years, and could use it to directly ordain gods. It was truly terrifying.
Regardless of the actual number, it was certain that Yang Qi's destiny didn’t compare to it at all. He just couldn’t have done so in the amount of time he had lived. Destiny and cultivation base were different. One could only advance their cultivation base by breaking through countless difficult bottlenecks. But once they started accumulating destiny, there would be no limits to its growth.
In the impure lands, many royal dynasties were so plagued by corruption that they would collapse. Eventually, a dynasty would reach a point where there was no territory left to expand into, whereupon competing internal factions would ultimately grow too powerful, and everything would fall apart. But the god world was different. There was no limit to the expansion that was possible there. What was more, teleportation portals made immensely large territories possible to navigate.
Back when Yang Qi joined the House of God Ordainment, he had thought it was a large place, until he reached the Eternal-Life God-Dynasty.
But then he had seen the Deva Dynasty, and realized that a minor magician pales into insignificance in the presence of a great one. And it wasn’t until he learned of the Invincible Dynasty that he knew what a truly paragonic organization was like in the god world. Chapter 1440

“Excellent,” Yang Qi said, taking the gourd. Inside were nearly ten thousand peak Paramount Gods, and countless other experts. The interior of the gourd contained countless god kingdoms, and was obviously a powerful preheaven treasure, pulsing with destiny.
In fact, the destiny was almost like a burning fire that ignited Yang Qi’s hand when he touched it. Yang Qi exhaled, using a dhāra?ī incantation that sent an army of sage monarch magistrates into the gourd.
Time passed.
Yang Qi waved his hand, sending a host of heavenly caliber godstones flying into the gourd to power its spell formations. They instantly whirred to life.
RUUUUMBLE....
The gourd trembled, then erupted with god kingdoms, almost exactly like the Great Necropolis had ejected three thousandth ranked immortal worlds in the past. As a result, the Cruiser of Civilization began changing dramatically. Thankfully, the leaders of the Sage Monarch Society were there to control things, and help use the transformation to improve destiny.
Beep-beep-beep. Beep-beep-beep. Destiny valuation has reached five.] chapter 1441

Logically speaking, if the Land of Dreamvoid was hundreds of times larger than the Deva Dynasty, it should have had hundreds of times as many Unbounded experts. Instead, it had dozens of times more. Furthermore, it didn’t have any late Paramount God patriarchs. It really was a very difficult thing to reach a high level of power. Chapter 1443

If I could get the destiny of the Invincible Dynasty and the Chiliocosm Dynasty, I’d definitely be able to transform on a fundamental level.’
Compared to those two dynasties, his Sage Monarch Empire was like nothing. In terms of the destiny, his was like a spluttering spark while theirs were like volcanoes.
Although the destiny valuation of the Sage Monarch Empire was at more than one million, those of the other dynasties were on the level of ten billion or more.
Could those two levels even be compared? Chapter 1471

I will return to this once I am at my PC but I would like to add an apology to the confusion of mine as I thought the verse is pretty new

Read through the Immeasurable speed, since thats the easiest to evaluate, and that is not immeasureable speed, but infinite speed

Speed
Oh, I forgot to add a few things. Well it was my mistake to think that passing infinite space-time is immeasurable and not infinite speed. But there are other feats anyway. The first one is the first Nanoverse Dmpyrean Dao (no one counts MC lol) using his powers to expand the nanoverse outward, we also see the structure of the nanoverse (literally the smallest universe in the hierarchy of the Multiverse, any random universe larger than the 2-A Mortalverse).
So the feat with the attack that crosses countless galaxies,.. until it reaches the edge of the universe is not MFTL+ but much higher.
It was almost as if a universe had appeared in his palm, which he wrapped around Gu Chensha. The universe rapidly expanded, covering all of space-time. Everyone could see the true meaning of the universe. Countless meteorites pierced through the void, and the countless timelines, fatelines, threads of time began to assemble, decompose and form threads of causality. - Chapter 1009
似乎有一个大宇宙出现在了他的手掌之中,然后朝着古尘沙包裹了过去,这个大宇宙迅速扩大,把一切时空都覆盖,众人都看到了宇宙的真谛,无数流星划破虚空,无数的时间线,命运线,开始重新组合,分解,因果线也开始随之凝聚而成。 - Chapter 1009

The human world was too big. It was divided into infinite continents, infinite dimensions and infinite worlds. Many continents and other continents could not be reached by flying. They were not on the same plane, so not only were the spatial lines different, but the timelines were also different. - Chapter 995
人间界太大了,分为无穷无尽的大陆,无穷无尽的空间,无穷无尽的世界,有很多大陆和另外的大陆并不是靠飞行就可以到达,而是不在同一个位面,所以不但空间线不同,时间线也不同。- Chapter 995

In the current multiverse, any random universe was much larger than the Mortal Realm, let alone the current arcane universe, hiveverse, Hybirdverse, and Martialverse. - Chapter 1068
现在的多元宇宙之中,随随便便一个宇宙,都比当初的人间界要大得多,更别说是现在的奥术宇宙和母巢,混元,太武。 - Chapter 1068

The size of the universes in the multiverses are divided into Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse.
- Chapter 1114
多元宇宙之中的宇宙规模划分为微型宇宙,小型宇宙,中型宇宙,大型宇宙,巨型宇宙,超级巨型宇宙,超级巨无霸宇宙,然后就是超级无量无尽无边无际宇宙。 - Chapter 1114

About the feats of traveling back in time
千年岁月之后,古尘沙再次清醒过来,他在观察人间界整体情况,采集数据,丰富无龙心法,现在的人间界,完全成为了他的试验场地。
时间现在对于他来说,没有了任何意义,人间界的时间,也根本无法束缚他,不但是时间线无法束缚他,而且时间线他都可以随意篡改,随意的倒退,随意的拉长和缩短 。
如此境界,在天地之间没有一个人可以做到,哪怕是天帝和古华沙联合起来,也根本做不到这点。
他们的境界和古尘沙越拉越远。
古尘沙甚至都已经不把他们放在眼里。
不过,在这千年岁月之中,人间界再次诞生了许多强大存在,使得人间界的格局再次产生无比的混乱。 chapter 998
Thousands of years later, Gu Chensha woke up again. He was observing the overall situation of the human world, collecting data, and enriching Wulong's mind. The current human world has completely become his testing ground.
Time now has no meaning for him, and time in the human world cannot bind him at all, not only the timeline cannot bind him, but also the timeline can be tampered with at will, reversed at will, lengthened and shortened at will .
Such a realm, no one in the world can achieve it, even if the Emperor of Heaven and Gu Huasha unite, they will not be able to achieve this at all.
Their realm and Guchensha are getting farther and farther away.
Gu Chensha didn't even take them seriously.
However, during these millennia, many powerful existences were born again in the human world, causing the pattern of the human world to once again be incomparably chaotic. chapter 998

他的长啸一说完,突然之间四面八方的场景连连变化,他再次发现回到了山峰之上,前面依旧是棋盘。
而他的天界境界力量也回到了体内,他依旧是逆祖。
刚才的重生,似乎是做了一个梦。
古尘沙却仍旧坐在他的面前,似笑非笑的看着他。
与此同时,那命祖林凡也猛的出现了,恢复力量。 显然是和夏尘同样的经历,重生一次又回来了。
看见命祖林凡不是醒过来,而是直接从时空中凝聚成形体,逆祖夏尘脸色变了,因为他知道,这就代表着,刚才的一切都不是幻觉,而是真实的。
是古尘沙真的把他们送到了过去的时代。
他们的力量,还没有能够做到回到过去,如果是自己体内的天界,他们倒是有能力使得时间倒流,和人间界太强了,世界时空的力量几乎是坚不可摧,不可抗拒,他们不能够拥有 回到人间界过去的力量。
甚至就算是他们再强大数千倍,也不可能做到这点。
他们就如一条长河中的小鱼,只能够随波逐流,不可能让长河倒流,也不可能逆流而上,回到上游去。
可古尘沙轻而易举的就可以做到这点。
As soon as he finished his long cry, the scene in all directions changed again and again, and he found that he was back on the mountain again, and there was still a chessboard in front of him.
And his celestial realm power has also returned to his body, and he is still against the ancestors.
The rebirth just now seemed to be a dream.
Gu Chensha still sat in front of him, looking at him with a half-smile.
At the same time, Lin Fan, the ancestor of fate, also suddenly appeared, recovering his strength. Apparently it was the same experience as Xia Chen, reborn and back again.
Seeing that Ming Zu Lin Fan did not wake up, but condensed into a body directly from time and space, Ni Zu Xia Chen's face changed, because he knew that this meant that everything just now was not an illusion, but real.
It was Gu Chensha who really sent them to the past era.
Their power has not yet been able to go back to the past. If it is the heaven in their own body, they have the ability to turn back time. The human world is too strong. The power of time and space in the world is almost indestructible and irresistible. They cannot have the power to go back to the past in the human world.
Even if they are thousands of times stronger, it is impossible to do this.
They are like small fish in a long river, they can only drift with the current, it is impossible to let the long river flow backwards, and it is impossible to go upstream and return to the upstream.
But Gu Chensha can do this easily. Chapter 1003

果然,就在最危险的时候,龙翔天再次发生了变化。
他的精神,在猛烈沟通无数的世界,还有混沌,还有万物,拼命尽一切可能的挣扎着。 他知道,自己若是被地府吸收进入了其中,一切的努力都恐怕是功亏一篑,自己反而会成为地皇的资粮。
"地皇,不要认为你现在已经赢了。气数,散开!换取!"陡然之间,龙翔天驾驭自己的气数,就可以用肉眼看见,无数的命运被他运转了起来,在头顶上 聚集成一团光芒,此光芒陡然炸开,渗透进入了时空乱流之中,天界深处,乃至于无穷世界,无穷位面,古往今来的国度之中。
嗡……
似乎被他的气数所感应,又有几道光芒破空而来。
滋滋滋……
其中一道光芒,无比璀璨夺目,似乎是可以夺取走世界上一切的光彩,此光无法形容,无法目视,任何看到此光的存在,都会彻底融化在其中。
"这是……天命之光。"地皇大吃一惊:"此光乃是天道遇到了劫数,所撕裂下来的光辉,承载了天道之荣耀,传闻之中,只有天帝身上才会拥有!天帝的 责任,就是从世间把天命之光收集起来,还给天道。天道经历了许许多多的劫数,导致于天命之光散落在隐秘的时空之中。你居然能够引动,这怎么可能。"
Sure enough, at the most dangerous moment, Long Xiangtian changed again.
His spirit is violently communicating with countless worlds, chaos, and all things, struggling desperately to do everything possible. He knew that if he was absorbed into the underworld, all his efforts would be in vain, and he would become the emperor's merit instead.
"Emperor, don't think you have won now. Qi, disperse! Exchange!" Suddenly, Long Xiangtian controlled his own Qi, and he could see with the naked eye that countless destinies were revolving by him, above his head Gathered into a ball of light, the light suddenly exploded, penetrating into the turbulent flow of time and space, the depths of the heavens, and even infinite worlds, Infinite planes, among the kingdoms of the past and the present.
hum...
As if sensed by his aura, several rays of light pierced through the air.
Zizizi...
One of the rays of light is extremely dazzling, and it seems to be able to take away all the brilliance in the world. This light is indescribable and cannot be seen visually. Any existence that sees this light will be completely melted in it.
"This is... the light of destiny." The Emperor of the Earth was taken aback: "This light is the brilliance that was torn off by the way of heaven when it encountered calamity. It bears the glory of the way of heaven. According to rumors, only the emperor of heaven can have it! The responsibility is to collect the light of destiny from the world and return it to the Dao of Heaven. The Dao of Heaven has gone through many calamities, causing the light of destiny to be scattered in the hidden time and space. How is it possible that you can induce it." chapter 891

The speed is so fast that it ignores any distance, space and time
古尘沙实际上的战斗已经参悟了天帝之道,他把天子封神术更进一步,拳法融合补天之道,革天之道,把两道融入了天帝之道,相互参悟,拳法 变化莫测,杀圣斩神,几乎就是一念之间。
他的速度,已经到达了无视任何距离时空之地步。
Gu Chensha's actual battle has comprehended the way of the emperor of heaven. He has taken the art of conferring the gods of the son of heaven a step further. The boxing method has been integrated with the way of mending the sky and the way of revolutionizing the sky. He has integrated the two ways into the way of the emperor of heaven. Unpredictable, killing saints and gods is almost a matter of thought.
His speed has reached the point of ignoring any distance, time and space. Chapter 800

The last feat can be used for immeasurable speed. The one was traveling back in time through sheer speed would work too. And the first one is likely infinite speed

I ask a little? God=5D being=10B (compared with normal people for easy), Multiverse in god world=2A, coutless multiverseS<God world=L1C. So is Multiverse in godworld=6D, Godworld=7D okay?

I ask a little? God=5D being=10B (compared with normal people for easy), Multiverse in god world=2A, coutless multiverseS<God world=L1C. So is Multiverse in godworld=6D, Godworld=7D okay?
No
10-B human is Mid-terrifying
Lower Gods are three levels above them
For 7-D, idk

No
10-B human is Mid-terrifying
Lower Gods are three levels above them
For 7-D, idk
Annulled realm transcend Godworld is more than Godworld surpasses Immortal Worlds, I still don't understand why vsbattle wiki considers “Annulled realm” not superior in quality, because there is no scan?

I think Sage moarch 7-8D can be scaled that way (Above 1A baseline if Godmyth realm=H1B). Because it's rare that any higher world has such a vast cosmology structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back