• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spirit Circle MASSIVE REVISION: HYPERVERSAL EXPLANATION AND STUFF

To sum it all up

The Soul is basically the energy that makes up the material universe. There are countless souls and each soul are one of the spiritual planes of the Universe which is a spiritual dimension. Material world has same same size as it, with all of them having an additional axis - existing in higher dimensions. That diagram i showed above is talking about how the material universe is a line along higher axis but it is not above the spiritual dimension. Those dimensions are SOULS. And the number of those dimensions is 28

gg

What qualifies as significantly large and fully sized?
If this is true why isn't 26D Ben 10 accepted? I also seem to recall ID having a statement for someone who can travel through a 4th spatial axis and it still wasn't accepted. All i see here is double standards
Idk about Ben 10 to say anything to be honest

If this is true why isn't 26D Ben 10 accepted? I also seem to recall ID having a statement for someone who can travel through a 4th spatial axis and it still wasn't accepted. All I see here is double standards
If you feel that strongly about it then you were welcome to argue for those cases. Ben 10 was just a reference to a physics theory that didn't give a higher tier in and of itself IIRC. Idk about ID.

And i have been reading the tiering system along with its FAQ for 6 years and i can assure you that, no you don't really need qualitative superior for everything tier 1 onward
I've heard R>F difference isn't compulsory but saying no need to prove qualitative superiority, I've never seen or heard that before.

Can you show me where in the FAQ or tiering system page such is mentioned?
From FAQ:
However, vaguer cases where a universe is merely stated to be higher-dimensional while existing in a scaling vacuum with no previously established relationship of superiority towards lower-dimensional ones (or no evidence to infer such a relationship from) should be analysed more carefully. In such cases where information as to their exact nature and scale is scarce, it is preferable that the higher dimensions in question be fully-sized in order to qualify.

that will be revised soon because of the DMC thread
From what i remember about Fujiwara argument, she said higher dimensional object can't exist in lower dimensional realm which is a counter to the 9D soul in 3D body such as human, demon body or weapon like Devil Arm so it not really related to current FAQ, unless i missed something

From what i remember about Fujiwara argument, she said higher dimensional object can't exist in lower dimensional realm which is a counter to the 9D soul in 3D body such as human, demon body or weapon like Devil Arm so it not really related to current FAQ, unless i missed something
all that stuff got debunked in the thread but she still wanna revise the FAQ
and the 9D soul came from a higher dimensional realm which is the demon realm making demon realm 9D

all that stuff got debunked in the thread but she still wanna revise the FAQ
Well, whatever, anyway we should be back at the topic, so i'm in the same side as Planck about likely 1-B, since the scan mention about 28D dimesional plane theory, which probably could just be a theory

What does it mean by fully sized, cause according to the same FAQ being large alone isn't enough, or seeing a structure as flat without context is also considered vague.
Not compendious. Infinite and whatnot.

What does it mean by fully sized, cause according to the same FAQ being large alone isn't enough, or seeing a structure as flat without context is also considered vague.
depend on contexts of the verse, however usually it is universal in size at least, you can see an example with Low 2-C, as space-time by itself is a 4D structure however only with universal-sized space-time is considering as Low 2-C, because observable universal-sized is considered as significantly large/fully-sized. However small space-time isn't considered to be Low 2-C and is pocket dimension instead

Tier 1 requires, no ifs, buts, or maybes, qualitative superiority or an equivalent. The higher dimension must be proven to have an unquantifiable superiority over the lower one that is equal to a reality-fiction relationship or uncountable infinity.

1-C: Complex Multiverse level​

Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to three to five higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model. In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 7 and 9-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 7 to R ^ 9)
A: Qualitative superiority, also sometimes called being qualitatively greater, is a term colloquially used to mean that something is superior to an extend that it justifies being on a higher tier of infinity in terms of our Tiering System than the thing they are superior to. That means a character qualitatively superior to the usual spacetime continuum would, for example, be Low Complex Multiverse level (Tier Low 1-C) at the level represented by the R^5. Someone qualitatively superior to that would have the same tier, but on the higher level of infinity represented by the R^6 and someone qualitatively superior to that level would be baseline Complex Multiverse level (Tier 1-C).
In the same vein a space being qualitatively superior to another space, means that destroying that space would land you on a higher level of infinity in the Tiering System than destroying the space it is superior to.
In rough terms it means as much as being "more than countably infinite times greater in power or size".

Not compendious. Infinite and whatnot.
Still size is just a factor when considering qualitative superiority not just size alone grants qualitative superiority alone.
depend on contexts of the verse, however usually it is universal in size at least, you can see an example with Low 2-C, as space-time by itself is a 4D structure however only with universal-sized space-time is considering as Low 2-C, because observable universal-sized is considered as significantly large/fully-sized. However small space-time isn't considered to be Low 2-C and is pocket dimension instead
Still just being large alone without context ain't proof of qualitative superiority.

If this is true why isn't 26D Ben 10 accepted? I also seem to recall ID having a statement for someone who can travel through a 4th spatial axis and it still wasn't accepted. All i see here is double standards
Yeah, ID has a 4th dimension below time that when accessed by 3D people essentially makes them lesser gods.

As to why it was removed/wasn't accepted?

I would suggest going with the official translation since it is more accurate. The Abyss seems too vague to be Low 1-C. The space appears orthogonal to 3-D space, so there is doubt that it existed perpendicular to the 4-D spacetime. Thus, there are doubts that the place is a valid Low 1-C, from my offline discussion with Ultima, Aeyu, and Derp Idol.
So basically, it's called a dimension along with time but might not really be a dimension? idk.

Still size is just a factor when considering qualitative superiority not just size alone grants qualitative superiority alone.

Still just being large alone without context ain't proof of qualitative superiority.
Heh, no. When it comes to strictly mathematical dimensions, one just needs to prove size or in this case, the lengths of the spatial axes in question. That "qualitative superiority higher layers" whatever is when your dealing with planes of existence that should prove to have ontological superiority to each other.

tiering system is exactly about size
Size alone isn't enough for qualitative superiority, you need to prove higher levels of infinity.
Heh, no. When it comes to strictly mathematical dimensions, one just needs to prove size or in this case, the lengths of the spatial axes in question. That "qualitative superiority higher layers" whatever is when your dealing with planes of existence that should prove to have ontological superiority to each other.
I get with mathematical dimensions but simply saying a dimension is bigger than another isn't enough for qualitative superiority.

E.g infinitely larger than a universe could just be 2-A, with proof of qualitative superiority it could be Low 1-C.

Size alone isn't enough for qualitative superiority, you need to prove higher levels of infinity.
higher levels of infinity, is bigger size bro, set theory is a thing
E.g infinitely larger than a universe could just be 2-A, with proof of qualitative superiority it could be Low 1-C
2-A still, in a sense, bigger than Low 2-C, unless you want to argue that 2-A = Low 2-C

I get with mathematical dimensions but simply saying a dimension is bigger than another isn't enough for qualitative superiority.

E.g infinitely larger than a universe could just be 2-A, with proof of qualitative superiority it could be Low 1-C.
......What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with mathematical dimensions in the sense the tiering system uses them.

For a 17 dimensional universe to be 1-B, you just have to prove that the dimensions extend across all of it, and so on.

higher levels of infinity, is bigger size bro, set theory is a thing
When talking about dimensions size is a factor but there needs to be prove of qualitative superiority not just size alone, a construct can contain other construct and still be the same dimensional level with the structures in it doesn't necessarily mean it's higher dimensional just cause it's bigger, even the wiki FAQ acknowledges simply seeing a structure as flat isn't proof of qualitative superiority.
......What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with mathematical dimensions in the sense the tiering system uses them.

For a 17 dimensional universe to be 1-B, you just have to prove that the dimensions extend across all of it, and so on.
I'm not talking about mathematical dimensions or the OP, I'm simply having a friendly chat with @Vietthai96 about how size alone don't grant higher tiers.

Mind drop the evidence?

Yeah. Sure.

Source: https://all-fiction-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Fortuna?so=search

Note: This is like the 5th time @Robo is trying to copy paste profiles' justifications from another wiki without permission, like he did with Seekers Into The Mystery which was also created from another wiki which @Robo was also trying to rip-off.

I've read through the whole manga now, so using that knowledge to expand on the scans being used here.
  • There is no evidence that the spiritual dimensions are superior instead of parallel. No evidence of qualitative superiority or equivalent.
  • Souls that have died exit the flow of time and can reincarnate in the past or parallel universe, but no one's speed or reactions scale to this. Pretty much it's a form of time travel, not speed.

Yeah. Sure.

Source: https://all-fiction-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Fortuna?so=search

Note: This is like the 5th time @Robo is trying to copy paste profiles' justifications from another wiki without permission, like he did with Seekers Into The Mystery which was also created from another wiki which @Robo was also trying to rip-off.
FOR THE LAST ******* TIME LOOK AT THE DAMN PROFILE

IM JUST ADDING SCANS

You literally copied and pasted Fortuna's exact Immeasurable speed reasoning from the All Fiction Profile onto your OP and didn't give credit....

You aren't "just adding scans" in that specific instance. You're adding a rating, and using the exact same reasoning for said rating from an entirely different site without giving credit to said site.

Just give credit when you do this bruh, it would solve everything....

Got ninja'd by Planck
Planck also said the same thing what dread was saying. Qualitative superiority doesn't needed to be "proved" in case of axiomatic Dimensions when those Dimensions aren't compactified is proved already, as in that case, they'll be qualitative superior by default not that they won't have it. Qualitative superiority is must for tier 1.

Planck also said the same thing what dread was saying. Qualitative superiority doesn't needed to be "proved" in case of axiomatic Dimensions when those Dimensions aren't compactified is proved already, as in that case, they'll be qualitative superior by default not that they won't have it. Qualitative superiority is must for tier 1.
what do you mean by "not compactified"

what do you mean by "not compactified"
In a string theory, more particularly in a super string theory, Extra 6 dimensions of space (calabi yay manifolds) are compactified at every point in the 4 Dimensional universe at plancks length and so are smaller than 4 Dimensional universe.

Anyway, seems direction in said manga aren't compactified as they hold the coordinates of parallel universes (can't be small), I agree.

Back