• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Spirit circle and Lucifer and the biscuit hammer ability fix and question

Pedonar

Username Only
I hope I didn't miss anything.

Old

New

Changes:

Spirit

fuuta;
Fortuna;
Spirit circle ;
other equipments;

Fused;
All Previous on a God-like level,

anyway about biscuit hammer in this thread i asked a question “ Since Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer are connected to the spirit circle, doesn't that mean when Animus destroys the Earth, it will disturb the balance of Heaven's River? And isn't that why space-time is destroyed? If yes, doesn't it mean he should get Tier 1 or at least Tier 2 environmental destruction, depending on how you treat the space-time or Heaven’s River” (OP asked to create a new thread for this )

Last edited:
Resistance to madness, because when Fuuta was viewing other realities, I don't remember who exactly but someone warned him that viewing too many realities would cause him to forget his true self. Possibly it's not type 3 nor madness, but for now, I will keep it

Immortality Type 5 is due to living souls not being classified as alive or dead. 'Enhanced sense' is now 'Extrasensory Perception,' 'telekinesis' is changed to 'weapon control.' An 'alternate future display' occurred when Fortuna saw himself losing to Koko, though it didn't happen. 'Fate' is added, while 'time,' 'probability,' and 'higher dimensional manipulation' are removed

Kinda agree with the changes on Spirit Circle but not sure about Animus tier 1 stuff. Seems kinda assumption and the space-time destruction was very limited.

Kinda agree with the changes on Spirit Circle but not sure about Animus tier 1 stuff. Seems kinda assumption and the space-time destruction was very limited.
Finally, someone replied. Thank you.

Regarding Tier 1 Animus, even if it's limited, I believe it should be mentioned. The environmental destruction he causes is similar to Yhwach thing

both are related to the world balance

Honestly, if the concepts of cosmology in Spirit Circle were taken seriously in other Mizukami works, there would be a drastic change in every mizukami-verse profile. Some things must be taken with care or we could argue that Mountain God should be 1-C for eating souls which countain a universe-sized complex dimension above Space-Time continuum. Some things that are merely hax should not interfere with AP.

Honestly, if the concepts of cosmology in Spirit Circle were taken seriously in other Mizukami works, there would be a drastic change in every mizukami-verse profile. Some things must be taken with care or we could argue that Mountain God should be 1-C for eating souls which countain a universe-sized complex dimension above Space-Time continuum. Some things that are merely hax should not interfere with AP.
I still haven't read Sengoku Youko, but the Animus Tier 1 thing is a part of the world setting, not a hax or AP thing, and it can be ignored if no one wants it in the profile

I still haven't read Sengoku Youko, but the Animus Tier 1 thing is a part of the world setting, not a hax or AP thing, and it can be ignored if no one wants it in the profile
I didn't say I completely disagree with this, maybe I can agree with a "possibly" but that still wouldn't scale the adult version of Animus since he was far more powerful as a child.

You are the one making any statement here. If you assert something, you can usually prove it, can't you?

In Mizukamiverse spiritual dimensions are not related to "heaven or hell". Each soul possesses within itself a universal dimension that exists beyond the heaven's river (which is the space-time continuum). This is also explored in Sengoku Youko, when a soul suffers interference or interception the fight takes place within this vast dimension.

You are the one making any statement here. If you assert something, you can usually prove it, can't you?
I am telling you to read our guide.
Spiritual dimensions are not spatial higher dimensions automatically.
And now I am not the ones making a statement, I just told you our standards, you are the one claiming that these spiritual dimensions are higher spatial dimensions so please send proof of that.

I am telling you to read our guide.
Spiritual dimensions are not spatial higher dimensions automatically.
And now I am not the ones making a statement, I just told you our standards, you are the one claiming that these spiritual dimensions are higher spatial dimensions so please send proof of that.
bro it is HDE
read this
Each soul has the same size as the universe. with all of them having one additional axis/higher dimension, Future lives have higher space-time coordinates than the other reincarnations, Souls are also unbounded by the linear of time beyond the river of heaven, encompassing the entire space-time continuum.

Your scans does not say what your hyper link text says and still I am not seeing the HDE.
Also before you continue please read on what coordinates are in relation to space-time. "It space-time coordinates are higher than ours since it's in the future" = it is of higher dimensionality.

Back