• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dreamwalker Works Revision: TD3, Immeasurable speed and 6-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just reviewed more; the flowers hierarchy was included in the High 1-B point, not just the cosmic ocean so it's possible that High 1-B start way earlier than cosmic ocean verse on this 5th realm level.
I have to keep in mind that the 5th level immortal worlds are not really bigger than Flowers' hierarchy. In fact they (at least 20th Immortal worlds and below) are even finite in size if not smaller than the observable universe, just a feat that happened in an academy pocket reality in that Immortal World.

But despite their smaller size, their nature is still the higher planes of existence of a higher universe and thus their essence is strong enough to give birth to Godmyths performing the feat as native inhabitants (a plane cannot create a creature strong enough to destroy it). It is also far superior to their accurately version in Impure Lands (baseline universe)

I have to keep in mind that the 5th level immortal worlds are not really bigger than Flowers' hierarchy. In fact they (at least 20th Immortal worlds and below) are even finite in size if not smaller than the observable universe, just a feat that happened in an academy pocket reality in that Immortal World.

But despite their smaller size, their nature is still the higher planes of existence of a higher universe and thus their essence is strong enough to give birth to Godmyths performing the feat as native inhabitants (a plane cannot create a creature strong enough to destroy it). It is also far superior to their accurately version in Impure Lands (baseline universe)
So, are you saying only those who upscale from the character who created the Flower's hierarchy could get High 1-B AP, not counting those tiers who could get Low 1-A or higher?
Edit: if so, I think it is fine.

Last edited:
So, are you saying only those who upscale from the character who created the Flower's hierarchy could get High 1-B AP, not counting those tiers who could get Low 1-A and higher?
Edit: if so, I think it is fine.
Yeah but the character who created the flower's hierarchy is fodder (At most second level Godmyth)
Well verse has a hierarchy of planes based on the strongest creature it can create (Continent < Planets < Planetary systems <...< first level Immortal World...). Level one Immortal World can't create Godmyth but level five Immortal World can, level ten can create level 4th level Godmyth (Shattered God), level 20 can create level 5th level Godmyth.... Thirty-third level worlds are places where even a single drop of water in its ocean can kill a fifth or sixth-level Godmyth, as well as being far superior in size to the Flowery hierarchy. Verse also introduces concepts like parallel universes and multiverses, but these are often treated as much larger than the normal Immortal world. Even MC's Alliance (at least a million times the size of the 33th level world) is an elephant that moves in multiple multiverses (or each multiverse?)

从高空远远望了下来,可以看到,整个护道联盟的数百亿仙界,已经变化成了一个巨大的阵法,这阵法有些类似于一种动物,呈现出来立体状态,悬浮在各个 多元宇宙之中,随时都会爆发出来强大至极的能量。
这种动物,乃是一尊巨象,神象。杨奇熟悉神象镇狱劲,神象的结构,乃是主宰缔造的,乃是这个世界上,乃至于神界,最为完美结构的存在,其中蕴含无上奥秘,这些奥秘根本不是一般的高手 能够探索得明白的。
Looking down from a high altitude, it can be seen that the tens of billions of fairy worlds in the entire Dao Guardian Alliance have transformed into a huge formation. This formation is somewhat similar to an animal, presenting a three-dimensional state, suspended in various multiverses (悬浮在各个 多元宇宙之中), extremely powerful energy will erupt at any time.
This kind of animal is a giant elephant, a god elephant.
Yang Qi is familiar with the strength of the idol, the structure of the idol is created by the master, and it is the most perfect structure in this world, and even in the gods. It contains supreme mysteries, and these mysteries are not ordinary masters able to explore clearly.

Regarding the Low-1A, not sure what would qualify it (since everything after Immortal World level thirty-three is the chinamen version of the Silver Sea in MGK instead of the pure size but there is such a thing as MC that can cover an infinite amount of immortal worlds with his domain but can only extend to a foot in range where there are much stronger magical laws. Iirc Buddha Kingdom is lower than Five-hundredth ranked immortal worlds)
楊奇緩緩的催動自己諸神淨土,卻發現也遭遇到達了極大阻礙,諸神淨土光芒吞吐,向外膨脹,居然隻能夠擴張一尺的距離,就根本無法向外再度擴張,這淨土神妙得可以包裹無窮仙界,但是到達這佛門國度之中,居然變成了護身罡氣一樣的東西,根本無法打開空間。
空間的運用,在這裏麵變成了笑話。
Yang Qi slowly urged himself to the pure land of the gods, but found that he also encountered a great obstacle in reaching the pure land of the gods. The pure land of the gods swallowed and swelled outwards, and could only expand a distance of one foot, and could not expand outward at all. This pure land It is so miraculous that it can wrap the infinite immortal worlds, but when it reaches this Buddhist kingdom, it turns into something like a protective qi, which cannot open the space at all.
The use of space has become a joke here.

Implied size and range would be much larger if they were in a baseline setting

God Realm native inhabitants consider Lower worlds as Immortal Dao (countless Three-thousandth ranked immortal worlds due to Great Necropolis. More than Ten of quadrillions possibly infinite immortal worlds (below thirty-fourth) before the Great Necropolis/Chapte 912), Future, Past, Ancient road of gods (greater than the entire Immortal Dao), Chaos as fiction

For Chaos's description (omitting the Legion of Gods part because the author has a penchant for using them as exaggeration because of the sheer popularity of their techniques + ignorance of the full scale of the gods like MCs and his team after becoming almighty in the lower worlds (around chapter 1140s) when they go to God realm, they really realize they are just as weak as normal people and not even as strong as Quasi-gods let alone Lower Gods + Proud Heaven after consuming both Future and Past (from cosmology, literally everyone and Dao of Heavens itself) he still cannot become God unless he ascends to the God realm and becomes the lowest god

In the boundless void, primal-chaos vital energy abounded, so dense and strong that it was nearly impossible to penetrate.
Only someone with a very high cultivation base could survive here. Otherwise, the paleo-energy would seep into one’s body like mercury, dissolving the skin, meridians, and sea of consciousness, turning a person into primal-chaos itself. It was a terrifying area above the thirty-third ranked immortal worlds, a place where no heaven or earth existed.
Even a fifth division Godmyth who casually entered this area would be destroyed. Only ninth division Chaos Gods qualified to search for the godrelics that existed in the area.
That said, such efforts were akin to normal humans who entered the sea. Even particularly skilled swimmers could only stay submerged for a short time. Primal-chaos paleo-energy, by nature, could permeate and melt anything it touched. Even deathless god bones would be eaten away if they were exposed to it for too long.
Ordinary Chaos Gods who came to this area would have to swath themselves in deathless godliness or use god items that could stave off the energy with godhood. With such protections, they could search for treasure for a time, but they would eventually have to leave.
As for the people who had stepped onto the sixth or seventh stairs on the Deathless Heavenly Stairway and had a profound understanding of heaven, earth, life, and destruction, they would be able to go deep into the primal-chaos for extended periods of time. People like that might even be able to use primal-chaos paleo-energy for cultivation purposes.
That said, the depths of primal-chaos were often a very violent place, with deadly tempests that sprang up out of nowhere. There were primal-chaos hurricanes, primal-chaos tribulations, and even primal-chaos god lightning. Even the strongest of old-timers who were struck by such things would be incapable of making it out alive.
Even someone like Grand Emperor Ragefire Broilheaven could end up losing his life in a place like this. According to the legends, the destructive power of primal-chaos could eradicate universes and crush gods.
Even the legion of gods was insignificant when it came to the endless primal-chaos. Whether it was in ancient times or the modern age, no one knew how far the primal-chaos stretched. They only knew that worlds were birthed out of it, and it was the source of tribulations that could overwhelm both mortal and immortal worlds alike.
Supposedly, everything would eventually end in a return to primal-chaos.
It was like the ocean, filled with islands that were immortal worlds, hells, mortal worlds, the past, the present, and the future.
Time. Fate. Karma. All of them would come to nothing within primal-chaos. It was within that eternal energy that the legion of gods built their kingdom.
As for the immortal worlds, they were like a speck of nothing compared to it.
The thirty-third ranked immortal worlds existed close to that primal-chaos. And according to legends from the ancient era, there had been occasions when enormous beasts emerged from it to attack the immortal worlds. In the end, the beasts had been suppressed.
However, the current incursions of the past and the future were tribulations that surpassed anything that could come from primal-chaos. After all, they threatened to actually influence the development of the primal-chaos. Chapter 800

Last edited:
One staff agreement is largely not enough for tier 1 or higher revision to apply; it seems to be at least two.
We need some more than two staff and knowledgeable members to accept tier Low 1-A to 0 revisions.

Well, I cannot force others to be interested in evaluating this thread, so I am afraid that we will have to wait.
Don't worry I can wait. Anyway, I'm working on a complete blog about the cosmology (and abilities/profiles/scaling) of both verses so I don't mind the time until the blog is done
Thank you very much for your help!

I think the others are fine like I said before. Also, Large Size type 10 would be type 11 for Tier 1-A and up.
so I can apply changes to profiles (except Low-1A and above since we don't have enough staffs for this, maybe another thread when my blog is done. But for 6-D and High-1B we have Ultima) ? If so can you unlock all these profiles?

We need some more than two staff and knowledgeable members to accept tier Low 1-A to 0 revisions.
Fair.
so I can apply changes to profiles (except Low-1A and above since we don't have enough staffs for this, maybe another thread when my blog is done. But for 6-D and High-1B we have Ultima) ? If so can you unlock all these profiles?
Discord arguments can be used, but from what I know, the staff vote doesn't really count or will be revised to not count soon, and better than staffs reply in the thread.
The thread still needs more staff inputs.

I'm new to this, for DT, can you explain how it isn't a downward hierarchy? Looking at the discord screenshots, the random 9th deathless created his ocean later on in the book and the starting setting isn't the lowest world, right?

I'm new to this, for DT, can you explain how it isn't a downward hierarchy? Looking at the discord screenshots, the random 9th deathless created his ocean later on in the book and the starting setting isn't the lowest world, right?
It states that any universe in the multiverse from chapter 1068 (or several dozen chapters earlier) onward is much larger than the Mortal Realm (2-A). So even if it is a Downward hierarchy, the "bottom" of the hierarchy is much larger than 2-A

It states that any universe in the multiverse from chapter 1068 (or several dozen chapters earlier) onward is much larger than the Mortal Realm (2-A). So even if it is a Downward hierarchy, the "bottom" of the hierarchy is much larger than 2-A
Ah ok, just learning. So when he asked about baseline setting, he's referring to 2-A being the lowest world not the actual setting the MC started in, my mistake.

Also I did create a q&a post about this but no one really answered, at the end of the novel the MC told a 10th deathless that the eleventh was beyond his imagination and his view is too low. (If he is tiered 0) would a boundless character telling a H1A character that, be enough evidence for 11th deathless being another layer in the H1A hierarchy?

This thread should have been done in smaller versions, they are way too large, which makes it hard to read, also alrernatively, you can use the spoiler tab for each section
Pretty simple, in this thread of DT: This feat has been accepted as 2-A. It should have been used a long time ago.
where?
I read through the thread and nothing was accepted it was closed in the end
In terms of size, it is so vast that Yang Qi could not fully explore it (his fodder self from more than one hundred and sixty chapters ago was able to explore the entire 2-A structures of Godmyth without any problems)
I dont see how the structures is 2-A, yes they are very large, but nothing even hints them being infinite, as they can be transversed completely.
And nothing here suggest infinite worlds or infinite in size worlds.
I keep seeing millions, octillions and all, but that is not enough to say they are infinite, as the difference between infinite and any number is still infinity, so you need an actual mention of infinite for this worlds to qualify for 2-A.
In other words any universe of God World will become 6-D just like a normal universe with spacetime continuum of Low-2C (4-D) while its matter and space are 3-D (Tier 10 to tier 3). The God realm will be a structure in which countless multiverses, each with an infinite number of universes, as well as a hierarchy between universes and multiverses contain each other as an insignificant part. While it is continuously expanding. About who will be 6-D. Proud Heaven, Yang Qi/MC (second and Third key) as well as EM. The first two scale above the entire God Realm, and the last two are Unbounded Will and Paramount God
containing infinite universe is not low 1-C unless uncountable infinite universes.
I can see 2-A from here, the entire explanation, is there other points?
Make them concise please, took me almost an hour to read through the OP

Anyway TD3 and Immeasureable speed is fine

Thank you for helping out, Pain_to12. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

What you have accepted is probably fine to apply, unless other staff members who have responded to this thread have had conflicting views.

Thank you for helping out, Pain_to12. What you have accepted is probably fine to apply, unless other staff members who have responded to this thread have had conflicting views.
Sincere apologies for this late response. I was suddenly ill and therefore forgot to clarify things. But yeah basically TD3 and Immeasurable speed will apply

This thread should have been done in smaller versions, they are way too large, which makes it hard to read, also alrernatively, you can use the spoiler tab for each section
That's why I wanted to do blogs about cosmology of both as well as recalc many things (a side effect of cosmology but I guess that's not the time) since this thread is a horror to read. Unfortunately I can't finish it right now because of sudden illness and many other personal things. Anyway, I'm really sorry about this
Elizha said it was 2-A in that thread
although he changed it to High-1B since hearing Deon and Ultima's comments on discord
I dont see how the structures is 2-A, yes they are very large, but nothing even hints them being infinite, as they can be transversed completely.
And nothing here suggest infinite worlds or infinite in size worlds.
I keep seeing millions, octillions and all, but that is not enough to say they are infinite, as the difference between infinite and any number is still infinity, so you need an actual mention of infinite for this worlds to qualify for 2-A.
Regarding Infinite worlds, the quote itself is self-explanatory. Also you said it was 2-A when asked here (second quote)

Is this the strength of the mythical realm? There are wonderful flowers in the void. Each flower is different. There are infinite worlds in the flowers. There are worlds within worlds, the cycle continues endlessly...
The blossoming void rune flowers give birth to one world after another in the depths. Worlds including worlds, endlessly, which is not something ordinary immortal flowers can compare to.
这就是神话境界的实力么?虚空生妙花,朵朵不相同,花中无穷界,界中再有界,反反复复无穷尽………”
那一朵朵的虚空符文花朵,深处诞生了一个又一个的世界,世界连接世界,无穷无尽,这就根本不是一般的仙花能够比拟得出来。

Remember these words are all from Yang Qi/MC's perception and discovery. But even if he becomes so much stronger after more than a hundred and fifty chapters, he still can't explore the 33rd immortal world level because of its sheer size.

Thankfully, the five pieces he did have were giving him access to power, as well as secrets of the temple that would help him to improve his cultivation base and gain a greater control of the Heaven Beyond Heaven.
This immortal world was so immense that not even Yang Qi could fully probe its depths. But he was currently at its core, and if he could seize this temple, he would have access to even greater amounts of the vital energy of the place.
SNICK!
He exhaled, sending out a stream of true energy that glowed with godlight as it swept around the temple. 'Maybe Chancellor Demi-Immortal's destiny will be of some help here.' chapter 794

Regarding things like ten Octillions, Quadrillions,.. they are simply not comparable by the quote itself and so are not contradictory
一個三十三等級的仙界,到底有多大的作用?
只怕是直逼神界。
一旦得到了,楊奇的聖王仙界,所有弟子都會得到千百萬億倍的發展,人人晉陞神話境界,甚至自己衝擊不朽王座,都不成問題。
一個三十三等級的仙界,資源有多大?
就算是現在聖王仙界,一千萬億個,一億億兆都根本不能夠比擬,三十三天仙界的能量,直追神界,到達其中,楊奇真正掌握了其中本源的話,甚至可以把 文明之碟的碎片直接布滿,那個時候,斬殺葉少,簡直是輕而易舉的事情。
How useful is a 33-level immortal world?
I'm afraid it's going straight to the God Realm.
Once obtained, all disciples of Yang Qi's Saint King Immortal Realm will be developed by tens of millions of billions of times, and everyone will be promoted to the mythical realm, and it will not be a problem for everyone to even hit the immortal throne.
How big are the resources in a 33-level fairy world?
Even now in the Saint King Immortal Realm, one quadrillion times, ten octillions are simply not comparable (一億億兆 = ten octillions, 億 is hundred million and 兆 is trillion. So It literally means Hundred million times hundred miilion times trillion)
containing infinite universe is not low 1-C unless uncountable infinite universes.
I can see 2-A from here, the entire explanation, is there other points?
Make them concise please, took me almost an hour to read through the OP
Tldr: God Realm and its inhabitants (Legions of Gods) have been accepted as Low-1C/5-D because it treats countless parallel universes as fiction. This thread is simply upgrading God Realm to 6-D because it has its own timeline and 2-A but is a higher plane of existence.
Also, what do you think about High-1B and above of both verses?

I mean you will need it to be accepted in an official thread, only Elizhaa agreed in the thread, so it is best to get it officially agreed by 2 or more staff members
Regarding Infinite worlds, the quote itself is self-explanatory. Also you said it was 2-A when asked here (second quote)
those quotes are different, is this quotes here also explaining the God-realm?
Remember these words are all from Yang Qi/MC's perception and discovery. But even if he becomes so much stronger after more than a hundred and fifty chapters, he still can't explore the 33rd immortal world level because of its sheer size.
but yeah I do agree that this is more than enough for 2-A.
Regarding things like ten Octillions, Quadrillions,.. they are simply not comparable by the quote itself and so are not contradictory
一個三十三等級的仙界,到底有多大的作用?
只怕是直逼神界。
一旦得到了,楊奇的聖王仙界,所有弟子都會得到千百萬億倍的發展,人人晉陞神話境界,甚至自己衝擊不朽王座,都不成問題。
一個三十三等級的仙界,資源有多大?
就算是現在聖王仙界,一千萬億個,一億億兆都根本不能夠比擬,三十三天仙界的能量,直追神界,到達其中,楊奇真正掌握了其中本源的話,甚至可以把 文明之碟的碎片直接布滿,那個時候,斬殺葉少,簡直是輕而易舉的事情。
How useful is a 33-level immortal world?
I'm afraid it's going straight to the God Realm.
Once obtained, all disciples of Yang Qi's Saint King Immortal Realm will be developed by tens of millions of billions of times, and everyone will be promoted to the mythical realm, and it will not be a problem for everyone to even hit the immortal throne.
How big are the resources in a 33-level fairy world?
Even now in the Saint King Immortal Realm, one quadrillion times, ten octillions are simply not comparable (一億億兆 = ten octillions, 億 is hundred million and 兆 is trillion. So It literally means Hundred million times hundred miilion times trillion)
I mean if becoming a numbered times stronger is enough to reach a stage of infinite, then is the stage reached really infinite?
Tldr: God Realm and its inhabitants (Legions of Gods) have been accepted as Low-1C/5-D because it treats countless parallel universes as fiction. This thread is simply upgrading God Realm to 6-D because it has its own timeline and 2-A but is a higher plane of existence.
I am confused by this, are you saying the inhabitants of the God realm are 6-D cause they have time?
In that case, I will have to explain that it does not work that way, let me use our current universe as an example
The universe is a 4-D structure, the space of the universe and its inhabitants itself are simply 3-D.
Also, what do you think about High-1B and above of both verses?
Can you link the evidences for ontological differences between the recursive flower worlds?

Can you link the evidences for ontological differences between the recursive flower worlds?
If you contain an infinite cosmology within a finite form then the higher world which contains said higher form must be higher in tier than the infinite world contained within the finite form
So here since the flowers contain infinite space and time within them, the world in which they are contained is low 1-C at minimum, however as there exists an infinite recursion of said flowers as stated by the scan, this recursion would at minimum be High 1-B

If you contain an infinite cosmology within a finite form then the higher world which contains said higher form must be higher in tier than the infinite world contained within the finite form
So here since the flowers contain infinite space and time within them, the world in which they are contained is low 1-C at minimum, however as there exists an infinite recursion of said flowers as stated by the scan, this recursion would at minimum be High 1-B
you still did not answer my question, you need a proof of qualitative difference between these worlds.

you still did not answer my question, you need a proof of qualitative difference between these worlds.
There is one, it is containing something infinite in scope within a finite object (a flower in this case) and has been accepted to qualify all the back since the Dark Tower days

I mean you will need it to be accepted in an official thread, only Elizhaa agreed in the thread, so it is best to get it officially agreed by 2 or more staff members

those quotes are different, is this quotes here also explaining the God-realm?
no, that Feat has nothing to do with God realm, it's just a random Mythical realm that generates that structure. Feat takes place in the plaza of an academy at the 5th ranked immortal world, the academy itself a pocket reality for the students and elders of that immortal world.

God Realm is more than five hundred chapters to go, essentially countless three-thousandth ranked immortal worlds are fictional with the inhabitants of God Realm (Originally there were only 33 levels but the Great Necropolis erupted from chapter 912 to raise the level to over a hundred, even 3000 in order to save the Immortal Dao/the universe of immortal worlds and its Empyrean Dao from perishing by the Future, Ancient times as well as increasing Immortal Dao's lifespan so as not to collapse because there are not enough places to accommodate a continuously growing population (although this is only temporary, only in God Realm you will not worry about it because God realm even without r-f it will still be infinitely larger than the entire lower worlds)
I mean if becoming a numbered times stronger is enough to reach a stage of infinite, then is the stage reached really infinite?
if you look back at the quotes, being stronger here means leveling up all MC's students to Mythical realm (yeah flowery feats is of Mythical realm) so it's like enough resources to create a huge amount of 2-A characters (or High-1B depending on how the Immortal world is accepted)
I am confused by this, are you saying the inhabitants of the God realm are 6-D cause they have time?
In that case, I will have to explain that it does not work that way, let me use our current universe as an example
The universe is a 4-D structure, the space of the universe and its inhabitants itself are simply 3-D.
You are confused here. I am not upgrading all residents of God Realm to 5-D, just God realm and those who scale to it in both strength and size (MC/Yang Qi and Proud Heaven), EM will also become 6-D because he is a Paramount God (paramount God can control the time of God realm and create multiple infinite universes continuously there)

There is one, it is containing something infinite in scope within a finite object (a flower in this case) and has been accepted to qualify all the back since the Dark Tower days
Are flowers been contained within flowers?
what was said is that there are worlds within the flowers and there are worlds within worlds, that does not mean ontological diff between the worlds without further contexts, we need the relationships between these worlds.
You are confused here. I am not upgrading all residents of God Realm to 5-D, just God realm and those who scale to it in both strength and size (MC/Yang Qi and Proud Heaven), EM will also become 6-D because he is a Paramount God (paramount God can control the time of God realm and create multiple infinite universes continuously there)
In this case, the ones who scale to God-realm can they destroy it across all of time?

Are flowers been contained within flowers?
what was said is that there are worlds within the flowers and there are worlds within worlds, that does not mean ontological diff between the worlds without further contexts, we need the relationships between these worlds.
yes, quoting the scan
Is this the strength of the mythical realm? There are wonderful flowers in the void. Each flower is different. There are infinite worlds in the flowers. There are worlds within worlds, the cycle continues endlessly...
The blossoming void rune flowers give birth to one world after another in the depths. Worlds including worlds, endlessly, which is not something ordinary immortal flowers can compare to
It states there are worlds within flowers, then immediately after this says there are worlds within worlds, which given the placement of this is referring to the flowers being worlds unto themselves, containing smaller worlds, which is then stated to repeat endlessly
It then states again that there are worlds within worlds after stating the flowers create worlds, once more implying that the flowers contain worlds which contain flowers that hold this property

So have you reached any agreements/conclusions here, and what have our staff accepted or rejected so far?

Agree with OP.

Just want to add that I forgot one obvious little thing in the previous CRT. MC gave everyone limited lifespans with his system but he couldn't apply it to himself. Immortality type 1 for him.

"Chensha, what about yourself? What's your lifespan? Do you have this panel?" Wen Hong asked.

"I don't." Gu Chensha waved his hand. "Because there's nothing in this world that can kill me. Even I can't destroy myself and let myself die. That's why I can't condense a panel. In this world, it's also one of the things that I can't do." - Chapter 1106

“尘沙,你自己呢?你的寿命是多少,有没有这个面板?”闻洪问道。

“我没有。”古尘沙摆摆手,“因为世界上没有任何事情可以让我死,甚至是连我自己,也无法毁灭我自己,让我自己消亡,所以我无法使得自己凝聚出来面板,这个世界上,也算是我做不到的事情之一吧。” - Chapter 1106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back