• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dreamwalker Works Revision: TD3, Immeasurable speed and 6-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly applying the revision. I have already applied TD3 and immeasurable speed.

There are some things in this thread that I am not sure have been accepted though, so I am not sure if I should apply them. For example these 2.
Anyway What do you think about the rest of the thread?

Also there's something pretty obvious that I forgot to add. It's Large size type 10, Empyrean Dao Physiology , Abstract Existence type 1 for both Yang Qi (Sage Monarch) (second key?) and Proud Heaven (first key)

Since they are comparable to Greensura who is larger than God realm (and also the essence of the whole God realm, similar to Yang Qi but his God realm aka Sage Monarch Empire, Proud Heaven is Great Necropolis and essence of God realm), and Proud Heaven he will have Abstract existence type 1 because the essence of God realm is infinite order, infinite fate, The very concept of "everything", Three Realms (Truth/Reality, Illusion/Imagination,Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana) and his body aka Great Necropolis is made from quinessence of Burying. Yang Qi (first key) should have Higher-Dimensional existence since his body contain countless multiverses (quote in 2-A Godmyth part) and this can scale to Leef-Dao and Proud Heaven (who stronger than him at that time)

For Empyrean Dao physiology, Proud Heaven swallowed them to increase his own power

Agree with OP.

Just want to add that I forgot one obvious little thing in the previous CRT. MC gave everyone limited lifespans with his system but he couldn't apply it to himself. Immortality type 1 for him.

Anyways, I will fully apply OP eventually.

Also, if somebody explains exactly what needs to be evaluated here, I can ask some of our thread moderators for input afterwards.

Just a few things in this thread outside of OP. If this was my thread, I'd just create a new thread and close this but this is not my thread.

It depends on whether or not Rabbit2002 wants to wait for mods or leave it for a new thread.
Sorry for late reply but Yeah I think there's no need for a new thread for this
Also, if somebody explains exactly what needs to be evaluated here, I can ask some of our thread moderators for input afterwards.
Also there's something pretty obvious that I forgot to add. It's Large size type 10, Empyrean Dao Physiology , Abstract Existence type 1 for both Yang Qi (Sage Monarch) (second key?) and Proud Heaven (first key)

Since they are comparable to Greensura who is larger than God realm (and also the essence of the whole God realm, similar to Yang Qi but his God realm aka Sage Monarch Empire, Proud Heaven is Great Necropolis and essence of God realm), and Proud Heaven he will have Abstract existence type 1 because the essence of God realm is infinite order, infinite fate, The very concept of "everything", Three Realms (Truth/Reality, Illusion/Imagination,Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana) and his body aka Great Necropolis is made from quinessence of Burying. Yang Qi (first key) should have Higher-Dimensional existence since his body contain countless multiverses (quote in 2-A Godmyth part) and this can scale to Leef-Dao and Proud Heaven (who stronger than him at that time)

For Empyrean Dao physiology, Proud Heaven swallowed them to increase his own power

Agree with OP.

Just want to add that I forgot one obvious little thing in the previous CRT. MC gave everyone limited lifespans with his system but he couldn't apply it to himself. Immortality type 1 for him.

Last edited:
@Rabbit2002

Did you provide sufficiently thorough explanations for our thread moderators to evaluate this discussion based on your post alone? It did not seem so to me.

@Rabbit2002

Did you provide sufficiently thorough explanations for our thread moderators to evaluate this discussion based on your post alone? It did not seem so to me.
They have. A few of those abilities are due what has been accepted. For example, 2-A and containing 2-A is accepted and thus HDE for those that do contain it within themselves.

Some user/mods might be aware but my reasoning for immortality type 1 can be found in this blog.
He created a system that limits the lifespan of everyone but himself. Hence why he should have immortality (type 1). As for his father (Gu Taxian), he should have it since he predates the system.

Well, I still do not think that any of our discussion moderators or administrators would understand what is going on and what they need to do here from the latest posts from either of you.

Well, I still do not think that any of our discussion moderators or administrators would understand what is going on and what they need to do here from the latest posts from either of you.
Transduality type 3 and number of truth states/layers for Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana
This one must make another CRT to get accept. Because we never discuss that in this CRT. We just accept 10th deathless become TD 3 (and 9th i think)

I not see we discuss about Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana

What has been accepted is OP, which I have applied. My earlier post was regarding what has been accepted and the corresponding abilities due to that. As for the rest, Rabbit2002 has given sufficient explanation.

As for my own addition to this thread, if this post proposing it and this post explaining the context isn't enough, then there is nothing to discuss regarding this.

What has been accepted is OP, which I have applied. My earlier post was regarding what has been accepted and the corresponding abilities due to that. As for the rest, Rabbit2002 has given sufficient explanation.

As for my own addition to this thread, if this post proposing it and this post explaining the context isn't enough, then there is nothing to discuss regarding this.
Okay. So there are just minor remaining details left to handle here then?

@JustSomeWeirdo @Theglassman12 @Crabwhale @LordTracer @Emirp sumitpo @Lonkitt

Would any of you be willing to help us finish this thread please?

You apparently only need to read those two posts, and can ask for clarifications for anything beyond that if you wish.

I feel like I'm missing something regarding Type 1 Immortality, where is the info that tells us the lifespans in question are unlimited? So far, I'm only seeing mentions of longevity

Ant plz, y do this
Tier 1 has been applied, what's left is the stuff in the thread that wasn't in the OP I quoted above.
@Rabbit2002

My bad, I will give it more context for everyone to understand anyway
This one must make another CRT to get accept. Because we never discuss that in this CRT. We just accept 10th deathless become TD 3 (and 9th i think)

I not see we discuss about Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana
Elizha was fine with it here so I guess it's okay?
If being outside the framework of Tier 1-A hierarchy of High 1-A from Gu Chensa's point, what are your arguments for tier 0 because MC is beyond characters like Gu Chensa, and if so, can you elaborate?
I could see High 1-A being fine.

I would say these both required a similar amount of input. I would keep the other option available.
I think staff like @Planck69 and @Sir_Ovens can help with their input.

On the other things, I guess they are fine; though, large size type 10 might be type 11 if tier 1-A and/or up is agreed with.
I feel like I'm missing something regarding Type 1 Immortality, where is the info that tells us the lifespans in question are unlimited? So far, I'm only seeing mentions of longevity
Verse has a hierarchy of realms, the higher the realm, the longer the lifespan. Empyrean Life/Tianshou (天寿境界) is the realm when the person will have the lifespan of heaven and earth, if not killed by anyone or Heavenly Dao/Dao of Heaven/Way of Heaven (reality and all its metaphysical aspects) does not end, they will be immortal.
MC feels this is ridiculous so he sets the lifespan for everyone, including the other 9th Deathless/There is no Immortality/Null Immortality (无不朽境界)

About Deathless, it's another hierarchy higher than Empyrean Life, where you focus on Deathless, something that persists even after the Empyrean Dao dies, true immortal)

"现在的情况是,多元宇宙之中,修行已经非常的容易,一个普通人,要修炼到达道境,吸收天地灵气,他就可以拥有几百年寿命,然后随着不停的进步,几年时间,就可以修炼到达金丹境界,拥有千年寿命,随后踏入法力境界,一路晋升,到达神级,圣人,拥有万年寿命,这也很简单,然后突破到达天尊境界,也是极其的顺利,一旦到达了天寿境界,基本上就已经可以不死,到达了天元境界,只要不被外力杀死,就可以永生,这倒是极其不合理,也没有办法使得人最终进步,现在我就把诸天万界,多元宇宙的时间线,规定一个具体的。同时,哪怕是无不朽的境界,也有自己的寿命规定。一旦寿命完全消亡,就会再也复活过来了。"
古尘沙观察万界,脸色很是平常。
随后,他的手掌上出现了许多的线条,渗透进入了无数的虚空之中,所有宇宙,哪怕是新世界,旧世界,非新旧世界,都逃脱不了被这线条笼罩的命运。
随后,所有一切众生,非众生,在意志之中,都听到了一个声音"多元宇宙,无人永生,天地之间,一切种种,为寿所困……"
所有的修行者都不知道发生了什么事情,他们只感觉到了自己内心深处,多出来了一个声音,这个声音就响彻了一下,然后沉寂下去,让很多人都觉得是个幻觉。
在旧世界之中,有一处宗门深处,许多人正在修炼,突然那掌教和诸多长老都愣了:"诸位,你们可知道发生了什么事情?你们听到了什么声音没有?"
"掌教,我们都听到了,不是幻觉。"所有的长老都交头接耳,惊讶不已。
"现在你们发现了什么异常没有?"掌教问其它的人。
"我们没有发现什么异常,这个声音一下就过去了。"有个气数极其强横的少年是整个门派的圣子,他气势逼人,但现在也震惊不已。
突然,他心灵一动,似乎呼唤出来了一个东西。
在他的面前,出现了一个虚拟的面板,上面出现了他自己的信息。
"叶晨,古东山圣子,修炼等级三,寿命一百年,剩余寿命,八十年……"
"这是什么东西?"叶晨看着自己面前出现的虚拟面板,上面居然有自己准确的信息,甚至还有自己的寿命,一百年?"这是怎么回事,我已经修炼到达了道境十八变,大道金丹之境界,体内凝聚出来了金丹,怎么说也有千年寿命,为什么一下缩小了十倍?这不可能,谁弄出来的这东西,欺骗我。"
叶晨根本不相信,怎么突然自己面前出现的虚拟面板上面记载数据。
"什么?"这个时候,掌教已经震惊起来:"我修炼到达了天元境界,已经是不死不灭之境界,为什么,为什么,现在上面显示我的寿命,只有一万年,而我已经活了一万岁了,上面显示,我还能够活两个时辰。"
"到底是怎么回事?"一些长老都纷纷震惊,因为他们也看到了自己的虚拟面板,上面都记载了自己的寿命到底有多久。
"The current situation is that in the multiverse, it is very easy to practice. An ordinary person can have a lifespan of hundreds of years if he wants to practice to reach the Dao realm and absorb the aura of heaven and earth, and then with continuous progress, a few years Time, you can practice to reach the golden core realm, with a thousand-year lifespan, and then step into the mana realm, all the way up, to reach the god level, a saint, with a ten-thousand-year lifespan, which is also very simple, and then break through to reach the Tianzun realm, which is also extremely smooth, Once you reach the realm of Tianshou, you can basically live forever. Once you reach the realm of Tianyuan, as long as you are not killed by external forces, you can live forever. This is extremely unreasonable, and there is no way for people to make final progress. The realm, the timeline of the multiverse, specifies a specific one. At the same time, even if there is no realm of immortality, it also has its own lifespan regulations. Once the lifespan completely dies, it will be resurrected again."
Gu Chensha observed myriad worlds with a very normal expression.
Afterwards, many lines appeared on his palm, penetrating into countless voids. All universes, even the new world, the old world, and the non-new and old worlds cannot escape the fate of being enveloped by these lines.
Afterwards, all sentient beings, non-sentient beings, heard a voice in their will, "Multiple universes, no one lives forever, between heaven and earth, all kinds are trapped by longevity..."
All the practitioners didn't know what happened. They only felt that there was an extra voice deep in their hearts. This voice resounded for a while, and then fell silent, which made many people think it was an illusion.
In the old world, there is a deep sect where many people are cultivating. Suddenly, the head teacher and many elders were stunned: "Everyone, do you know what happened? Did you hear any voice?"
"Master, we all heard it, it's not a hallucination." All the elders whispered in surprise.
"Have you found anything unusual now?" The head teacher asked the others.
"We didn't find anything abnormal. The voice passed away immediately." There was an extremely domineering young man who was the holy son of the entire sect. He was imposing, but he was also shocked now.
Suddenly, his mind moved, and he seemed to call out something.
In front of him, a virtual panel appeared, on which his own information appeared.
"Ye Chen, the Holy Son of Ancient Dongshan, has a cultivation level of three, a lifespan of one hundred years, and a remaining lifespan of eighty years..."
"What is this?" Ye Chen looked at the virtual panel that appeared in front of him, and there was actually accurate information on it, and even his own lifespan, one hundred years? "What's going on? I've reached the Eighteen Transformations of the Dao Realm, the realm of the Great Dao Golden Elixir, and the golden alchemy has condensed in my body. How can I say it has a lifespan of a thousand years? Why did it shrink ten times? This is impossible, who made it This thing that came out, deceived me."
Ye Chen didn't believe it at all, why the data was recorded on the virtual panel that appeared in front of him suddenly.
"What?" At this time, the head teacher was already shocked: "I have reached the realm of Tianyuan in cultivation, and I am already in the realm of immortality. Why, why, it shows that my lifespan is only 10,000 years, and I have already lived Ten thousand years old, it shows that I can live for two more hours."
"What's going on?" Some elders were all shocked, because they also saw their own virtual panels, which recorded how long their lifespan was. Chapter 1108
"怎么回事,怎么会出现这么一个东西?"法圣刚刚修成了无不朽的境界,就发现天地之间的所有一种都发生了剧烈改变,自己的面前也出现了虚拟面板,上面显现出来 自己的寿命。
"法圣,无不朽境界,等级九十八,寿命九亿九千九百九十九万九千九百九十九年,已经消耗寿命……"法圣看着这控制面板上的信息, 表情极为精彩。
"什么?无不朽的境界,居然还有寿命,哪怕是修炼到达了天寿境界,就寿与天齐,基本上可以说是不灭了,而天元境界更是如此,我现在的寿命怎么只有十 亿年,就算是一颗普通的星球,都比我的寿命要长,到底是为什么?"法圣长啸连连,极其不甘心。
十亿年的寿命,看起来很长,可是对于强者来说,却算不了什么,因为真正的强者,操纵时间,改变一切,别说是十亿年,哪怕是百亿年,都是 转瞬即逝,什么生命,时空,都对于他们来说没有什么意义,天道级别的强者是如此,无不朽的境界更是如此,可是现在,修炼到达了无不朽的境界,居然还要被寿命 所束缚,那修炼还有什么意义?
"谁?到底是谁?谁能够有这样的能力?"法圣的心中陡然出现了一个人,那是古尘沙。
"古尘沙,就是你,你这个魔鬼,你不是人。"法圣大吼:"你居然做出来这样的事情,改变了所有一切的寿命,你到底想要怎么样,难道世界上,所有 众生,连永生的希望都没有了么?不,我一定要抗争,要把你杀死,让这生命的束缚彻底崩溃。"
法圣是彻彻底底愤怒了。
"你看,法圣接受不了这个事情,但他的理念,却是用法律来规定天地,可事情落到了他的头上,他就觉得不对劲了。"古尘沙自然是发现了法圣了 长啸,不过他倒是并没有任何的表态。
"我们倒是也出现了寿命,不过我们的寿命比法圣要长很多,甚至还在不停的增长。"楼拜月看了看自己的面板。
"What's going on? How could such a thing appear?" The Dharma Sage had just completed the realm of immortality, and found that everything between the heaven and the earth had undergone drastic changes, and a virtual panel appeared in front of him. own life.
"Dharma Sage, there is no immortal state, level 98, lifespan 999,999,999 years, life span has been exhausted..." Dharma Sage looked at the information on the control panel, The expression is very wonderful.
"What? There is no realm of immortality, but there is still a lifespan. Even if you reach the realm of Tianshou through cultivation, you can live as long as the sky, basically it can be said to be immortal, and the realm of Tianyuan is even more so. Why is my lifespan only ten years now? Hundreds of millions of years, even an ordinary planet has a lifespan longer than mine, why on earth?" The Dharma Sage yelled again and again, extremely unwilling.
A lifespan of one billion years seems very long, but to the strong, it is nothing, because the real strong can manipulate time and change everything, not to mention a billion years, even if it is ten billion years, it is nothing. What life, time and space are meaningless to them. This is true for the powerhouses at the level of Empyrean Dao, and even more so for the realm of without immortality. What's the point of practicing?
"Who? Who the hell? Who can have such an ability?" A person suddenly appeared in Fa Sheng's heart, and it was Gu Chensha.
"Gu Chensha, it's you, you devil, you're not human." The Fasheng yelled, "You actually did such a thing and changed the life span of everything. All beings, do you even have the hope of eternal life? No, I must fight, kill you, and let the shackles of this life completely collapse."
Fa Sheng was completely angry.
"You see, the Dharma Sage can't accept this matter, but his idea is to use the law to regulate the world, but when the matter falls on him, he feels something is wrong." Gu Chensha naturally discovered the Dharma Sage Chang Xiao, but he didn't make any statement.
"Our lifespan has also appeared, but our lifespan is much longer than that of Fasheng, and it is even increasing." Lou Baiyue looked at his own panel. Chapter 1108
天道之下的任何物质,都会腐朽,哪怕是真神,也会有寿元耗尽的一刻,混沌之中诞生的古生物,号称天寿,也就是寿与天齐。 但是天道坏灭,这古生物也会就随之崩溃,不是不朽。 唯独有世界崩坏,天道崩坏,此物还是不灭,就是不朽。 当然,不朽既然已经越了天道的管辖,却还是有等级划分,在我的认为之中,不朽物质可以分为很多层,如小不朽,为自己一人之不朽,其次为中不朽,就是身边之 人也会有不朽,然后就是大不朽,此大不朽就是一国之不朽,然后就是真不朽,乃是一界之不朽,如同天庭一般。 未来的天庭,人人都可以不死不灭,只要居住在天庭之中。 这就是一界之不朽,也就是真不朽。 到达真不朽之后,那才真正的手段通天,无所不能。 不过这仍旧不是最高之境界,最高之境界乃是古尘沙所追求的众生之不朽,乃是天地之间,任何众生,都可以不朽。 我能够从祭祀人心之力中提出来的力量不过是小不朽而已。 而古尘沙,实际上已经参悟出来了真不朽的秘密,他所能够从人心祭祀之中,能够提炼出来真不朽的物质,你大约也看到了,他把神州和四荒聚集在一起,组成 了一个比天庭还大的国度,又炼化了史前科技文明遗留下来的系统和战舰,其实他现在如果能够精简一下的话,完全可以建立一个不输于天庭的庞大势力来,甚至在未来和天庭 分庭抗礼。 可是他追求实在是太大了,在追求不朽的最高境界,众生不朽,我看就是危在旦夕。
Any matter under the Dao of Heaven will decay, even if it is a true god, there will be a moment when its lifespan will be exhausted. The ancient creatures born in the chaos are called Tianshou, that is, their longevity is equal to that of the sky. But when the way of heaven is destroyed, this ancient creature will also collapse, not immortal. Only when the world collapses and the way of heaven collapses, this thing is still immortal, that is, it is immortal. Of course, since immortality has surpassed the jurisdiction of heaven, there are still levels. In my opinion, immortality can be divided into many layers. Humans also have immortality, and then there is great immortality, which is the immortality of a country, and then there is true immortality, which is the immortality of a world, just like heaven. In the future Heavenly Court, everyone can live forever, as long as they live in the Heavenly Court. This is the immortality of a realm, that is, true immortality. After reaching the true immortality, then the real means reach the sky, omnipotent. However, this is still not the highest state. The highest state is the immortality of all living beings that Gu Chensha pursues. It means that any living being in the world can be immortal. The power I can extract from the power of sacrificing the human heart is nothing more than a small immortality. As for Gu Chensha, he has actually realized the secret of true immortality. He can extract the true immortal substance from human sacrifices. You have probably seen it. He established a country bigger than Heaven, and refined the systems and battleships left over from prehistoric technological civilization. In fact, if he can simplify it now, he can completely establish a huge force that is not inferior to Heaven, and even in the future and Heaven. All courts are against each other. But his pursuit is really too big. He is pursuing the highest state of immortality. I think the immortality of all living beings is at stake. Chapter 918
Zhang Xuan gong and Tang Chuan looked at the virtual interface that suddenly appeared and their expressions turned ugly. "This is all because of Gu Chensha. We are indestructible. Even if the multiverse disappears, our Null Immortality realm is eternal. We have transcended the world and dimensions. Unfortunately, our lifespan is only a few billion years. We don't even have the lifespan of a planet. How can we build the entire world?" - Chapter 1107

张玄功和唐川看着自己突然出现的虚拟面板,脸色也很不好看,“这都是古尘沙捣鬼,我们本身是不死不灭的,哪怕是多元宇宙消失,我们身为无不朽的境界,就已经亘古长存,完全超越了世间和空间,可惜现在寿命只有区区几十亿年,连一个星球的寿命都不如,怎么建设整个世界?” - Chapter 1107

Still you must make another CRT to discuss about that, moreover, there are some that we must discuss about (yeah about the infinite layer, and 9th truth state)
Ant already invited staffs in here, so I'm not sure if they're necessary? But if the staffs agree to have another thread for this, that's fine
And why are 9th truth states a problem?

Ant already invited staffs in here, so I'm not sure if they're necessary? But if the staffs agree to have another thread for this, that's fine
And why are 9th truth states a problem?
Well ant already invite but just one staff appear, and also not talking about that. I have some opinion about that, but i dont want make this CRT more long because i think it already clear and accepted

Well ant already invite but just one staff appear, and also not talking about that. I have some opinion about that, but i dont want make this CRT more long because i think it already clear and accepted
Actually it's two

Type 2 negation seems good then, but the statements such as "you can live forever as long as you aren't killed by external forces" should be noted in the description, since I didn't spot them in the ability description you initially wrote up. Thats what really makes it clear this is Type 2 negation, rather than nerfing somebody's longevity

Type 2 negation seems good then, but the statements such as "you can live forever as long as you aren't killed by external forces" should be noted in the description, since I didn't spot them in the ability description you initially wrote up. Thats what really makes it clear this is Type 2 negation, rather than nerfing somebody's longevity
Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

What about you, @Crabwhale?

Immortality type 2 is surviving injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person as per its description.
Characters with this degree of immortality can indefinitely survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal.
You've quoted something quite literally stating they'll live forever so long as they aren't killed and equated that to immortality type 2. Uh... Immortality type 1 is being able to live forever as long as you aren't killed.

You should elaborate on your point because this is the weirdest staff evaluation I've ever seen.

Well, to be fair, you don't seem to have made this thread very easy to evaluate from a single explanation post.

Well, to be fair, I am leaving it up to the staff evaluating it to judge its inadequacy and/or convoluted nature you're implying. Ultimately coming down to insufficient evidence or a string of arguments towards a final conclusion.

Immortality type 2 is surviving injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person as per its description.

You've quoted something quite literally stating they'll live forever so long as they aren't killed and equated that to immortality type 2. Uh... Immortality type 1 is being able to live forever as long as you aren't killed.

You should elaborate on your point because this is the weirdest staff evaluation I've ever seen.
I meant to spell Type 1. That was a typo, my bad

Basically reread what I said with Type 1 in mind

Anyhow, my point still stands. The original ability description in this thread only linked examples of decreasing long lifespans, rather than flat-out negating eternal life. Just fix that and it'll be all good

I meant to spell Type 1. That was a typo, my bad

Basically reread what I said with Type 1 in mind
Apologies then.

Anyhow, my point still stands. The original ability description in this thread only linked examples of decreasing long lifespans, rather than flat-out negating eternal life. Just fix that and it'll be all good
Reducing infinite lifespan to a limited one is technically negating it as reducing infinite by any finite measure is still infinite. Additionally, the system only limits their lifespan based on their cultivation, the limit of their lifespan being literal (scan linked in this post).

As for the 'system', perhaps you're aware of the average Japanese isekai MCs being transported into another world where they can check their stats on a panel right in-front of them. The 'system' is similar, regardless of the frustration of those eternal, their lifespan is set.

Zhang Xuan gong and Tang Chuan looked at the virtual interface that suddenly appeared and their expressions turned ugly. "This is all because of Gu Chensha. We are indestructible. Even if the multiverse disappears, our Null Immortality realm is eternal. We have transcended the world and dimensions. Unfortunately, our lifespan is only a few billion years. We don't even have the lifespan of a planet. How can we build the entire world?" - Chapter 1107

张玄功和唐川看着自己突然出现的虚拟面板,脸色也很不好看,“这都是古尘沙捣鬼,我们本身是不死不灭的,哪怕是多元宇宙消失,我们身为无不朽的境界,就已经亘古长存,完全超越了世间和空间,可惜现在寿命只有区区几十亿年,连一个星球的寿命都不如,怎么建设整个世界?” - Chapter 1107

Apologies then.
No worries
Reducing infinite lifespan to a limited one is technically negating it as reducing infinite by any finite measure is still infinite. Additionally, the system only limits their lifespan based on their cultivation, the limit of their lifespan being literal (scan linked in this post).

As for the 'system', perhaps you're aware of the average Japanese isekai MCs being transported into another world where they can check their stats on a panel right in-front of them. The 'system' is similar, regardless of the frustration of those eternal, their lifespan is set.
I'm not saying the negation isn't valid. I think Type 1 Immortality negation is valid. It's just that the original description should've included the scan that states "Once you reach the realm of Tianyuan, as long as you are not killed by external forces, you can live forever"

@Antvasima hi
Can you close this thread?
Looks like the new stuff I suggested wasn't in the original OP so it's hard to follow, so I'll do a new Crt to add them later. Necessary things have been added (except for the "infinities" part because it involves Tier 1, Elizha (in thread) and Ultima in the discord are fine with High-1B and above but Pain asked me to make another thread for it). Thank you very much for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back