• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

yeah he is definitely justified in hating miles so much, imagine a dude ruining your life without even knowning it, than after an year of your life going to shit you decide to finally do your first robbery (at least that's the implication i felt) and the dude that ruined you saw your awesome and dangerous power and considered you a "villain of the week" even after you you two fought for a while, hell he even used his phone in battle.

spot even says "i'll make you respect me!" when running angrily at him, he didn't even want to kill him, he just wanted to at least be respected after miles screwed him up so hard, i'm pretty sure he only became a full on villain when he became sketchy, cuz not only could've him probably killed them by opening and closing portals on their bodies, he even threw scientists off the room before hand so they were safe, and in that scene he still went on about his plan being him getting stronger so miles sees him as a worthy opponent, not to kill him.

then he becomes sketchy, which probably affected his mental state considering his glitching superpositions, and NOW he actually wants to kill people to torture miles.

this dude's a villain, but clearly not irredeemable, at least if they remove the sketchy form

Once the sketchy black form came in I started wishing the series wasn't PG rated 😭

Did y'all see that one frame they slipped in there during the "Our Future" scene? The one where the Spot is above a bunch of (presumably) dead spider people?

6GCrPGO.png

Would be insane if anything like that happens next flim.

wait a minute...

miles is the new prowler

miles prowler

we need to put him against miles "tails" prower, someone is commiting identity theft

oh yeah i heard someone mention that there is a version of spiderverse where the audio ended up harder to hear during some scenes, schaffrillas mentioned that it was hard to hear stuff in certain scenes like spider-punk's story and someone in the comments mentioned it

I don't think Miles should be rated Extraordinary Genius.

His best feat of intellect is creating his new Spider-Man suit by himself. Which is most likely a genius level feat.

Everything aside from that on the page just seems like "Gifted" to me.

I would say he's gifted for now.

I'm hearing a lot of people say they didn't see this scene in their screening of the movie, is that true for anybody here too?

One i recall hearing about is the scene where Ben is restraining Miles, in one version he explains what a sleeper hold is while in the other he talks about his well defined muscles

Also, every spider should have a resistance to cold temperatures, given they were mad high in the air of the bullet train. Idk when oxygen starts getting thin, so I won’t say anything about that, but they were easily above the clouds.

Y'know, this whole "different version" of the movie alongside the editor just saying that he was waiting to see when people would notice kinda sounds like an intentional sabotage to the movie

Back