• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lacku

He/Him
Miguel finally gets to jump the Spider-Man he hates more than Miles.

(MCU Spider-Man is wearing the Iron Spider suit, Fight takes place on the highway where Peter fought Raimi Doc Ock, Speed Equalised)

Spider-Man 2099: King_Dom470, Doggo, CryoTheMayo, DaReaperMan, One-Mastor, Oliver_de_jesus, Nierre
miguel-o%27hara.gif

Spider-Man:
iron-spider-spiderman-no-way-home.gif

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Probably voting Miguel because of the LF difference. Once he gets a hold on mcu spidey he would never be able to break his grip and being almost twice as strong would also help him out or he could also just inject him with his poison which would paralyze spidey and make it even easier for miguel to beat him.

At least High 8-C ~ SP//DR ~ Scorpion <<< Ham ~ Peter <<< Venom Blast ~ Miguel

8-C+ ~ MCU Peter <<< Iron Spider

Huge AP difference of >>>>>> 2.33 times

I'd probably give it to MCU Peter thanks to the precognition and instinctive reactions that come with an actual spider sense. Gives him a huge boost in reactions that Miguel can't keep up with.

The LS and AP differences aren't that much.

Peter also has Low-Mid regeneration with his nano suit which will prevent most injuries and plenty of versatility.

Even if you think there's a good difference between their AP and LS, I don't see it getting past Peter's Relativistic precognition, better webbing, nanotech regeneration, Instant-Kill, and other technology.

He was able to fight against Doctor Strange for an extended period of time and even outsmart him with his webbing skills.

Like, Miguel was struggling to catch Miles.

But Doctor Strange couldn't even catch Peter.

I don't see Miguel winning this tbh.

Even if you think there's a good difference between their AP and LS, I don't see it getting past Peter's Relativistic precognition, better webbing, nanotech regeneration, Instant-Kill, and other technology.

He was able to fight against Doctor Strange for an extended period of time and even outsmart him with his webbing skills.

Like, Miguel was struggling to catch Miles.

But Doctor Strange couldn't even catch Peter.

I don't see Miguel winning this tbh.
his insta kill doesn't negate durability so that won't help him much and speed is equalized so i don't think he has relativistic precognition here

his insta kill doesn't negate durability so that won't help him much and speed is equalized so i don't think he has relativistic precognition here
Instant Kill doesn't neg durability but it clearly allows him to instantly kill opponents he was previously struggling against with extreme precision and also utilizes piercing damage. Gonna be hard for Miguel to get past.

He has Rel+ precog here as it is a result of his Spider Sense, not his innate speed. So he has blitz worthy reactions in comparison to Miguel.

Instant Kill doesn't neg durability but it clearly allows him to instantly kill opponents he was previously struggling against and also utilizes piercing damage.

He has Rel+ precog here as it is a result of his Spider Sense, not his innate speed. So he has blitz worthy reactions in comparison to Miguel.
Miguel also has piercing weapons and his actually paralyze the victim so if he manages to hit mcu spidey even once its over for him

Miguel also has piercing weapons and his actually paralyze the victim so if he manages to hit mcu spidey even once its over for him
Peter is wearing the Iron Spider so it'd be harder fro Miguel to paralyse him

If it can pierce through other at least High 8-Cs and metal then that's not a problem

The problem is catching him, but once again, Spider-Sense's far higher reactions don't always go off, so I'm wondering how long that advantage will last

If mcu doc ock can rip through his suit than Miguel definitly can.

And Miguels suit is also armoured so mcu spidey would have an even harder time piercing miguels suit

MCU Spidey can’t do shit with his webbing as it is not resistant enough to where Miguel wouldn’t be able to break out with class M+ LS and retractable blades, durabilty wise it’s a massive difference, Miguel took the full force of an attack that could instantly incapacitate people who scale to the high 8-C feat which was performed casually to begin with.

The only advantage MCU has is precog through spider sense, but considering Miguel caught up to miles who evaded hundreds of spidermen who definitely had it, and has fought against villains who give trouble to seasoned spider-men, I don’t think it’s much of an advantage to tip the scale in MCU Spideys favor.

Instant Kill doesn't neg durability but it clearly allows him to instantly kill opponents he was previously struggling against with extreme precision and also utilizes piercing damage. Gonna be hard for Miguel to get past.
Just realized that since mcu spidey isn’t bloodlusted here he would never use insta kill on miguel

I really don't think Spider-Sense can decide this match when Miguel runs a society of thousands of people with Spider-Sense and was capable of catching up to and overpowering Miles, outdoing every other person in the society (including countless Peter Parkers).

I really don't think Spider-Sense can decide this match when Miguel runs a society of thousands of people with Spider-Sense and was capable of catching up to and overpowering Miles, outdoing every other person in the society (including countless Peter Parkers).
As far as we can tell, none of them have a Spider-Sense with feats as advanced as MCU Peter's

That being said, that's not a long-lasting advantage. And Miguel has presumably defeated his own world's villains as evidenced by the Prowler gauntlet, Doc Ock tentacles, and Goblin glider at HQ. He also caught a variety of characters displaced across the multiverse. He is old enough to have had a child, and, if his comic origin story is anything to go by, has been Spider-Man since his 20s. He's fresh on his game and far more experienced than MCU Peter. Also, given he can view events across the multiverse, he's probably seen MCU Peter in action, considering the kid's notorious for having destabilized the multiverse, so he should know what to expect. It should not be difficult for Miguel to tag and incapacitate him

Back