• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Verse Upgrades (8-B and Class M)

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
The first three calcs upgrade the verse to City Block level and Class M. There is also this calc that acts as a simple minor support for their Supersonic ratings

As for why the Collider feat scales to RIPeter, as @Sir_Marvulous explains, he survived it even after a fight with Goblin that went on for who knows how long, throwing hands with and getting smacked into the big gear by Prowler twice and outright saying he's tired, and was damaged by being held in the center of the collider beams for a prolonged period of time

These calcs scale to literally every character in the verse

To hammer home support for outright scaling to the 8-B explosion, we're shown during RIPeter's introduction that he has survived a collider explosion before. We know that the collider has been activated multiple times before due to the reports of earthquakes mentioned at the beginning of ITSV, so it stands that that was what happened during one of those times
I still personally don’t know if this is valid because I think those were just flash forwards in the opening montage foreshadowing RIPeters death, I could be wrong though

I still personally don’t know if this is valid because I think those were just flash forwards in the opening montage foreshadowing RIPeters death, I could be wrong though
Its valid because of the context and dialogue during those shots. He talks about always getting back up. And the only thing that could be a flash forward is the second shot. The first one is its own thing

Its valid because of the context and dialogue during those shots. He talks about always getting back up. And the only thing that could be a flash forward is the second shot. The first one is its own thing
I don't think that montage was trying to imply that RIPeter had tanked multiple collider explosions in the past though

he survived it even after a fight with Goblin that went on for who knows how long, throwing hands with and getting smacked into the big gear by Prowler twice and outright saying he's tired, and was damaged by being held in the center of the collider beams for a prolonged period of time
well he was on his dying breaths after but that may be because of the rubble
Agree with everything but we should also change every page from the verse that's called "Character Name (Into the Spider-Verse)" to just "Name (Spider-Verse)"
Actually, according to the Editing Guidelines:
The titles of character pages should be the respective character's name and nothing else, but in cases when there is one or more characters with identical names, a parenthesis that clarifies the entry in the series that a specific character has debuted in, rather than the title of the verse itself
...which is why characters like Delta is "Delta (Boruto)" and not "Delta (Naruto)", meaning that "(Into the Spider-Verse)" is correct.
At least, for the Into the Spider-Verse pages, y'know.

I agree to the OP, though.

Actually, according to the Editing Guidelines:

...which is why characters like Delta is "Delta (Boruto)" and not "Delta (Naruto)", meaning that "(Into the Spider-Verse)" is correct.
At least, for the Into the Spider-Verse pages, y'know.
I think "(Spider-Verse)" is better

The verse page needs to be renamed to something along the lines of "Spider-Verse"

As for why the Collider feat scales to RIPeter, as @Sir_Marvulous explains, he survived it even after a fight with Goblin that went on for who knows how long, throwing hands with and getting smacked into the big gear by Prowler twice and outright saying he's tired, and was damaged by being held in the center of the collider beams for a prolonged period of time
After going through the scene frame-by-frame, I don't think that the full explosion would scale to Spider-Man as he's visible at least a couple meters away from the actual epicenter of the explosion when it goes off:

jDES5rj.png

Surface area guidelines would come into effect here.

Do they downscale from 8-B? Because i find it hard to believe they scale to the full value when the explosion literally left Peter omega ****** up to the point he couldn't even defend himself from Kingpin.

To hammer home support for outright scaling to the 8-B explosion, we're shown during RIPeter's introduction that he has survived a collider explosion before. We know that the collider has been activated multiple times before due to the reports of earthquakes mentioned at the beginning of ITSV, so it stands that that was what happened during one of those times
No proof that the collider explosion that happened that day is as strong as the one that happened at the start of the movie. It doesn't matter that RIPeter survived that shit because he still ended up getting destroyed by the Collider Explosion that has been calculated to be 8-B.

Also it is probably weaker when in the flashback, we see Green Goblin literally surviving it while the one in the movie it straight up demolished him.

Or you can just say that's just foreshadowing.

After going through the scene frame-by-frame, I don't think that the full explosion would scale to Spider-Man as he's visible at least a couple meters away from the actual epicenter of the explosion when it goes off:

jDES5rj.png

Surface area guidelines would come into effect here.
Yeah, this need to be addressed and calculated before the thread can continue.

Even if Peter is scaled to the explosion, it should be an "at most" stat as it left him on the verge of dying.

More concerned about the class m calc, why are those gears assumed to be 90% hollow when metal gears are often 100% solid?

Seems like a huge lowball for them tbh, specially considering only the volume of the cylinders was taken into account when other sections of the machine of considerable size also ceased moving when Peter stopped them.

I'd more so argue the Class M gear calc is an outlier since it took three Spider-People and a bunch of webbing just to stop a police helicopter from falling

I'd more so argue the Class M gear calc is an outlier since it took three Spider-People and a bunch of webbing just to stop a police helicopter from falling
Would depend on how it happens, their webbing definitely isn’t strong enough to contain a single spider person for long however so it’d make sense they’d need a lot of webbing as it doesn’t even scale to their peak LS out right.

Has another good LS feat, for 2 spider people, they held a multi story building from falling and only failed because their webbing couldn’t resist.

Back