• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The tag team battle of the century, we got two teams participating today. Gojo and Dio vs Alucard and Makima, winner via death of the opponent.

Speed is equalized.

Battle takes place in shit hole London.

For this matchup Pre Schrodinger Alucard is being used.

matchup_sticker__makima_vs_alucard_by_greekdbw_dfmhmbt-pre.png

9d97e4daab0ed5d98d8db74c083b565a.jpg

Team 1 (Alukima.) : 0

Team 2 (Dijo.) : 0

I may give full thoughts later but Za Warudo + Infinity Gojo stunlock is going to make this a virtually unwinnable prospect for Alucard and Makima lol.
Aye full thoughts for sure! Its a fun unique MU so full elaboration would be very appreciated.

Take ya time and whip up a good analysis 👌

Infinity Gojo stunlock is going to make this a virtually unwinnable prospect for Alucard and Makima lol.
Conquest and Alucard's mind hax would bypass infinity. In Alucard's case all he needs to do is look at you and he can control you (iirc it's about 3 layers.) and in his case I'm not sure if the RCT stuff would work since his targets the mind itself, not the brain. As for defense, there's Low-Godly regeneration for Alucard + his intangibility which I'm not sure if JJK NPI covers Alucard's type of intangibility.

Conquest and Alucard's mind hax would bypass infinity. In Alucard's case all he needs to do is look at you and he can control you (iirc it's about 3 layers.) and in his case I'm not sure if the RCT stuff would work since his targets the mind itself, not the brain. As for defense, there's Low-Godly regeneration for Alucard + his intangibility which I'm not sure if JJK NPI covers Alucard's type of intangibility.
Problem is that he’s really ******* slow,

dio prob has no answer to the mold devil, ghost devil could maybe interact with stands. or angels abilities .
i mean assuming they not frozen lmao

Alucard and Makima's team work would also be vastly better than the team work Gojo and Dio could accomplish. Alucard can communicate with Makima telepathically, allowing them to form strategies on the fly without alerting the other two, take things more seriously and given that both have forms of Analytical Prediction and precognition which would allow them to inform one another about the enemy and act first.

Alucard and Makima could even possibly synergize their abilities. Such as Alucard giving souls over to Makima via blood manipulation, or if one of Makima's summons are about to die Alucard can bring them back by absorbing them, essentially making their life stocks virtually infinite. Both of which also have zero issues with using citizens to gain more life's and as this is London there's plenty of ammo for them to use.

Both have TK but Alucard's is better. There's nothing stopping Alucard from pinning both of them in place while Makima sets up her death ritual. As per SBA they have knowledge on one another so Makima would just need their names and she can handle the rest while Alucard distracts them.

Why 3 layers?
Yadayada, Seras can resist mind hax from Zorin, Zorin overpowers that resistance and after awakening she's able to break that mind hax permanently.

Alucard scales above the both of them, especially Zorin who's mind hax is inferior to his. If Alucard did the same to Seras she wouldn't be able to break out.

Yadayada, Seras can resist mind hax from Zorin, Zorin overpowers that resistance and after awakening she's able to break that mind hax permanently.

Alucard scales above the both of them, especially Zorin who's mind hax is inferior to his. If Alucard did the same to Seras she wouldn't be able to break out.
Zorin has no hax mind. Both in the profile and in the description of your skills in the guidebook.

Furthermore, the reason for her power of illusions is because of the spells engraved on her body and not because she is a vampire. So Alucard being a superior vampire wouldn't help.

Seras wouldn't resist Alucard's mind hax because she has no resistance to it.

Zorin has no hax mind. Both in the profile and in the description of your skills in the guidebook.
It's currently illusion creation for some reason since much like any other verse people only give a shit about the main characters.
Furthermore, the reason for her power of illusions is because of the spells engraved on her body and not because she is a vampire.
Said illusions are based off of Alucard's mind hax ability. My guy, are you forgetting how Millennium even makes vampires? Mina Harker's body which had some of Alucard's DNA that they used to base his abilities on.
So Alucard being a superior vampire wouldn't help.
It most certainly would..? Again they base all of their shit on one of Alucard's Fledglings, who wasn't a full vampire at the time. Hellsing makes it very obvious that Alucard and True Vampires are vastly above normal vampires, especially the fake artificially produced ones. Zorin's markings aren't even real markings, they gave her an artifical third eye which is responsible for Vampire's mind control and their resistance. She has a fake one, Alucard's is real and the only true vampire in the series.

It's currently illusion creation for some reason since much like any other verse people only give a shit about the main characters.
It is creation of illusion not manipulation of mind. Different things.

Said illusions are based off of Alucard's mind hax ability. My guy, are you forgetting how Millennium even makes vampires? Mina Harker's body which had some of Alucard's DNA that they used to base his abilities on.
No, man.
Hellsing-official-guidebook-090.jpg

身体の半分を覆う刺青には呪符が刻まれており、幻術を操ることができる。その能力は、ヘルシング機関本部に激しい混乱を招き入れる。
The tattoos that cover half of his body are engraved with spells, allowing him to manipulate illusions. That ability brings severe chaos to the Hellsing Agency headquarters.

Zorin's markings aren't even real markings, they gave her an artifical third eye which is responsible for Vampire's mind control and their resistance. She has a fake one, Alucard's is real and the only true vampire in the series.
This is literally false as shown above.

And her third eye has nothing to do with her power of illusions.

And yes, the spells engraved on his body.

It is creation of illusion not manipulation of mind. Different things.
No, it's directly stated that Alucard enslaves minds, not that he uses illusions. That's one application he can do, the rest is based upon directly controlling the mind.
The tattoos that cover half of his body are engraved with spells, allowing him to manipulate illusions. That ability brings severe chaos to the Hellsing Agency headquarters.
Tell me, what are those tattoos based and modeled after....? Alucard's abilities, such as his third eye. Zorin has a tattoo of a third eye. Ultimate furthers this by showing that tattoo as an implanted eye. Those are not random tattoos, they are made to mimic Alucard's third eye
b7b2df7afe07585c8fef27a21d279d92717f8404_00.gif

This is literally false as shown above.
Read my reply, the only thing that's false if you saying that the tattoos aren't based on Alucard's abilities whenever that's the whole point of Millennium's vampire making process.
And her third eye has nothing to do with her power of illusions.
It absolutely does. Her third eye is a fake that she uses to trap people in illusions. Alucard's are his literal actual eyes, that he can do the same by looking at people. Millennium vampires are based directly on his own DNA.
And yes, the spells engraved on his body.
Again, not a real third eye. She's based on Alucard's fledgling, she gets her abilities from the DNA of Alucard via Mina.

No, it's directly stated that Alucard enslaves minds, not that he uses illusions. That's one application he can do, the rest is based upon directly controlling the mind.
Zorin uses illusions.

It literally says in the guidebook that it uses illusions and memory manipulation, nothing about the mind.
Tell me, what are those tattoos based and modeled after....? Alucard's abilities, such as his third eye. Zorin has a tattoo of a third eye. Ultimate furthers this by showing that tattoo as an implanted eye. Those are not random tattoos, they are made to mimic Alucard's third eye
b7b2df7afe07585c8fef27a21d279d92717f8404_00.gif
No.

This third eye has nothing to do with your power of illusions.

And yes, your tattoos are spells. Something that has no relation to Alucard.

That eye of hers isn't even mentioned as having anything to do with her being a vampire.

It literally says it's because of the spells she has engraved on her body.

It's funny that you said that tattoos aren't random right after you said that the marks she has are fake.
Zorin's markings aren't even real markings

Read my reply, the only thing that's false if you saying that the tattoos aren't based on Alucard's abilities whenever that's the whole point of Millennium's vampire making process.
Again, no. This is mentioned in the guidebook. Her power has nothing to do with her being a vampire.

The chews are spells.

It absolutely does. Her third eye is a fake that she uses to trap people in illusions. Alucard's are his literal actual eyes, that he can do the same by looking at people. Millennium vampires are based directly on his own DNA.
Again, it's a lie.

The eye literally has nothing to do with his powers.

It is mentioned that they are the spells marked on your body. 0 mentions of third eye.

And the spell marks have no relation to Alucard's DNA. Because they are spell marks.
Again, not a real third eye. She's based on Alucard's fledgling, she gets her abilities from the DNA of Alucard via Mina.
A third eye that has nothing to do with your illusion abilities as stated in the guidebook.

Zorin uses illusions.
Which is directly a sub power of mind manipulation. You know the one that Alucard himself can target? Zorin can only cast illusions because she's an inferior copy of Alucard along with the rest of Millennium's vampires.
It literally says in the guidebook that it uses illusions and memory manipulation, nothing about the mind.
Because the Databook isn't gonna give you full context within a single panel. The full context is that Millennium's artificial vampires are based on the remnants of Alucard's DNA lingering within Mina. Zorin is one of those artificial vampires, you literally cannot argue against this.

This is the whole plot of Hellsing and its stated multiple times throughout the Dawn and the main manga. I'd really appreciate you stop trying to shove this false narrative that Zorin's abilities aren't based on Alucard's.
10/10 argument.
This third eye has nothing to do with your power of illusions.
The Third eye is directly made to break out of illusions. Zorin uses her's to cast people in illusions, trap them and read their mind.
And yes, your tattoos are spells. Something that has no relation to Alucard.
Said spells are based on Alucard's abilities. This is not something you can debate, Millennium's vampires are directly modeled after Alucard. They aren't going to have abilities he doesn't have, it's vice versa. Alucard has abilities they don't, not the other way around.
That eye of hers isn't even mentioned as having anything to do with her being a vampire.
It's her third eye, uses it to hypnotize and we know that Vampires have third eyes. She's directly based upon a model with Alucard's abilities on a smaller scale. Nothing your saying makes ANY sense.
It literally says it's because of the spells she has engraved on her body.
And again, what do you think they're based on? Random tattoos? No. Again, they're based on Alucard's own DNA. Just because she has a different method doesn't mean said method wasn't based upon Alucard which we know for a fact they are.
It's funny that you said that tattoos aren't random right after you said that the marks she has are fake.
I'm not gonna do this with you because your blatantly ignoring things to fit your own narrative. Feel free to unfollow this thread because I'd rather not be interacting with you at all if you wanna ignore canon shit to push your own agenda.

Which is directly a sub power of mind manipulation. You know the one that Alucard himself can target? Zorin can only cast illusions because she's an inferior copy of Alucard along with the rest of Millennium's vampires.
They are still different things, otherwise they wouldn't be different powers.

Zorin never uses mind manipulation.

And it is never said that the vampires' third eye is responsible for the hypnosis that Alucard uses.

It is said that Zorin's illusions come from tattoos and not vampire things.

Because the Databook isn't gonna give you full context within a single panel. The full context is that Millennium's artificial vampires are based on the remnants of Alucard's DNA lingering within Mina. Zorin is one of those artificial vampires, you literally cannot argue against this.

This is the whole plot of Hellsing and its stated multiple times throughout the Dawn and the main manga. I'd really appreciate you stop trying to shove this false narrative that Zorin's abilities aren't based on Alucard's.
It's incredible how you ignore the fact that tattoos have nothing to do with Alucard.

The Third eye is directly made to break out of illusions. Zorin uses her's to cast people in illusions, trap them and read their mind.
Zorin doesn't use the eye in her hand to make the illusions, but rather the spells on her body.

Besides, it is memory manipulation and not mind manipulation. As stated in the guidebook itself

Said spells are based on Alucard's abilities. This is not something you can debate, Millennium's vampires are directly modeled after Alucard. They aren't going to have abilities he doesn't have, it's vice versa. Alucard has abilities they don't, not the other way around.
They are different things.

We don't telek attack Alucard because Rip exists. Or denial of tulbacain regeneration for Alucard just because they are both vampires.

We only gave these abilities to Alucard because he absorbed them.

But before? Even though they are artificial vampires, we didn't give their abilities to Alucard.

It's her third eye, uses it to hypnotize and we know that Vampires have third eyes. She's directly based upon a model with Alucard's abilities on a smaller scale. Nothing your saying makes ANY sense.
What's wrong with you understanding that Zorin literally doesn't hymnize anyone?

His powers are the manipulation of illusions and memory.

She never hypnotizes anyone.

It is not even said that the third eye is responsible for Alucard's ability to hypnotize.

And again, what do you think they're based on? Random tattoos? No. Again, they're based on Alucard's own DNA. Just because she has a different method doesn't mean said method wasn't based upon Alucard which we know for a fact they are.
Let me see?

The manga's own guidebook that literally serves to explain things?

Who do you think I'm going to believe, the official and canonical information about how Zorin does illusions or someone with headcanon?

I'm not gonna do this with you because your blatantly ignoring things to fit your own narrative. Feel free to unfollow this thread because I'd rather not be interacting with you at all if you wanna ignore canon shit to push your own agenda.
Interesting how you are literally ignoring the canon guidebook just to favor your headcanon about how Zorin has his power of illusions.

Zorin never hypnotized anyone, she only created illusions and manipulated memories. As the guidebook itself says.

And never in the series is it said that Alucard and Seras' third eye is used to hypnotize someone.

X0FK.gif

"Head canon" yet half the shit you said you made up. Like I said I'm not gonna argue against you since I've seen how you are in these hellsing threads so you can migrate somewhere now.

Just to tell you had bad and suspicious those translations of yours are they refer to Zorin as a guy whenever she's a girl lol.

Back