• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space-Time Manipulation For All Pokemon

I never said that. I was responding to your comment about the whole “Any hawlucha > a Zigzagoon and Sunkern”

That said, you could make the argument that it should apply to that hawlucha on a lesser scale since it’s an alternate universe version of Ashes still.

Ah ok, my bad then, sorry.

Well, you get my point, just apply Hawlucha's feat to those comparable and above. Idk how you'd backscale hax like that, not quite quantifiable.

Team Rocket’s no pushover. Ash especially is no pushover. Like, every pokémon Ash and Team Rocket have pretty much are outliers against their entire species.
Just to comment on this really quickly, if we’re talking about Pokémon they’ve actually caught and trained on their own, Team rocket are most definitely push overs.

On very few occasions are they actually capable battlers without using borrowed Pokémon. The rare exceptions to this standard for them are mon like Mimikyu.

Anyway, back to the topic.

Like I said before, even if Trick Room busting doesn’t scale over to all mon as a generic hax, Shedninja and Ninjasks should when they are pretty much no different than any run of the mill ones.

That and we also have the tiritoga line which may be even better to use than the former.

>Team rocket are most definitely push overs.

I don't think that the Pokemon themselves are, but rather, theyre just super ******* dumb in how they go about things. Wobbufet is a tough son of a bitch bordering on outlier. Mimikyu too as you stated.

>That and we also have the tiritoga line which may be even better to use than the former.

I'm just saying be detailed and specific and scale with reason. Other then that, go nuts.

Oh yeah guys I found another one I just randomly remembered lol.

Rock Slide literally coming out of portals:
image0.png

Also here’s another one, but it may be a reach.

When Dawns Piplup learns Hydro Pump, Piplup looks like it’s creating a portal for water to come out of.

Oh yeah. There’s ANOTHER one I managed to vaguely remember....not surprising amirite?

In the episodes of Black and White when N was injured in a battle with Team Plasma, his friends Anthea and Concordia, using their Gardevoir and Gothitelle, took N, Ash and his friends to another dimension.

In disagreement with Rock Slide and Hydro Pump, that seems more "pokémagic"/materialization that actual spatial manipulation.

Hydro Pump I’m fine with since I admitted it may be a reach from the start

But I don’t see the issue with Rock Slide. The rocks are clearly coming out of portals and normal elemental materialization for Pokémon doesn’t look like that.

That reminds me, what else Do we need to decide now? Are we searching for more portal feats or deciding to create a blog or the justifications?

Posting more feats isn’t really needed at this point, I’m just doing it to be more supportive.

What we need to do though is decide if we should make the blog first and then revise the pages, or if we should revise first and then make a blog.

I’m personally for the the former since we need to discuss the justifications too and which cases are more unique

The Blog should come first. If anyone wants to contest it, they’ll have to read the blog with a better format.

Now the important question is which of these space-time feats should be generic common ones that go for any mon?

The first 2 that come up for me is Sheninja, Ninjask and the Tiritoga line.

I really think we should differenciate some levels of space/time manip tho.

Like Snorlax having same level as psychic/ghost pkmn is a no.

Any mon that can naturally learn trick room would be good too.

And yeah from the looks of it ghost, psychic (and maybe fairy types?) seem to have the most proficient space-time manipulation.

I really think we should differenciate some levels of space/time manip tho.

Like Snorlax having same level as psychic/ghost pkmn is a no.
This

Unless your a specific case that makes you different and can scale.

My guess would be that’s would be trainer specific mon.

Would special humans like Sabrina has stuff similar to psychic pkmn for it? Since she has like, psychic powers

Possibly, if she doesn’t show it we can’t be confident if she could or not. Though with some of the above evidence it would not be a suprise.

I was originally going to disagree when I read the title of the thread, but looking at the abnormal amount of evidence, I'm willing to accept this if the blog compiling all those feats is made.

Oh yeah there may be another one. But I could be wrong on how I interpret it.

IIRC, in the Battle Finale of Legends episode, Team Galactic opened portals to Dialga and Palkias dimensions literally using the Red Chain, the latter in which became portals and summoned Dialga and Palkia in non-corporeal states.

Ash and the others Pokémon were able to destroy the red chain on 2 occasions. One was to free the lake trio and then Dialga and Palkia.

Where would this stand?

I was goinf to mention who that was also conceptual manipulation, but then i remembered that only arceus is type 1

Keep in mind (most of) those who initially rejected or were neutral this CRT did so before the mountains of evidence was brought not to mention the blog that'll eventually compile all these feats, statements and lore.

It might be best to tag them to see if they'll change their minds.

The tag only works for staff sadly.

And really I don’t think junk anyone disagreed with this in general but rather they disagreed with this applying to everyone (which kind of got debunked halfway in to now)

Back