• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space-Time Manipulation For All Pokemon

I think its "advanced" form should only be for humans with powers and psychic/ghost types Pkmn.

Okay I rechecked the reflection cave episode and I was right. For humans I mean.

Humans can open the portals to the other mirror worlds, and connect their world with other mirror worlds, through strong wishful desires.

Okay I rechecked the reflection cave episode and I was right. For humans I mean.

Humans can open the portals to the other mirror worlds, and connect their world with other mirror worlds, through strong wishful desires.
Question: Was it stated to only be applicable in the Mirror Worlds? For Context.

So we are considering Trick-room a low level space manipulation right? If we are, Priority moves are Space manipulation canceller move, becouse they ignores the effect of trick-room

So we are considering Trick-room a low level space manipulation right? If we are, Priority moves are Space manipulation canceller move, becouse they ignores the effect of trick-room
This.

I think another CRT should be made when the ability is ready to be applied to the profiles.

Most of this thread has been and still is discovering feats and applications.

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

This too. It should also cancel time since Neo said Trick Room also warps Time.

But yeah, we definitely should have a separate thread for this and other things related to trick room.

Wow this is getting pretty "tricky"

But for the strong desires thing, couldn't it just be the way the mirror works?

I don’t think so because even when the mirrors connected Ash’s universe to that mirror universe, as in the portals connected to them were
opened, the worlds were still separating and strong desires from the trainers were needed to reconnect them.
image3.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.png

image1.png

image2.png

From what I seen, this looks reasonable.
As long its clarified the extent and specifications of the hax in regards to each Pokemon in particular I'm fine with it. (Some Pokemon clearly excel and have better control over this then others, even if most if not all have it to an extent, like don't treat pikachu as having time travel because a few can).

True. Even if Pikachu has minor Space and Time Manipulation, there are Pokémon... Well, Moves, that do effect Space and Time on a grander scale than Thunderbolt.

This comes to show that this isn't the first or even the last time the Power of Friendship does stupid shit in Pokemon. Remember that Ash survived being EE'd by Marshadow because he had a strong connection to Pikachu.

Quick side note and I’m probably not the only one but I’m starting to think the reason the move changes the speeds of Pokémon inside of it is because they’re outright warping time.

So should we make a blog of this space-time stuff first b4 adding them to the pages? Or do that after?

And who would be fine with making the blog?

This seems fine but I'm more worried about the description we're gonna put on the pages since they all clearly can't do it to degrees like some others

I do support the blog idea.

How about a blanket statement:

Limited Space-Time Manipulation (Seemingly all Pokémon are capable of pushing back Existence Erasure with their attacks, and moves such as Trick Room are stated to warp Time and Space)

Then, if it has another, more specific example, include that and link it. So for Ghastly, it’d be:

Limited Space-Time Manipulation (Seemingly all Pokémon are capable of pushing back Existence Erasure with their attacks, and moves such as Trick Room are stated to warp Time and Space. Ghastly in particular has been shown to be capable of making Spatial Loops.)

Some Pokemon can't even learn trick room and like, something like a standard magikarp's degree of manip wouldn't even be on par with a basic Pokemon.
Just say what that Pokemon in particular is capable of, if it has no feats, just say "should be similar to [Pokemon] who is capable of [feats]".
For Pokemon with extra showings, just toss that in there too.

How about a blanket statement:

Limited Space-Time Manipulation (Seemingly all Pokémon are capable of pushing back Existence Erasure with their attacks, and moves such as Trick Room are stated to warp Time and Space)

Then, if it has another, more specific example, include that and link it. So for Ghastly, it’d be:

Limited Space-Time Manipulation (Seemingly all Pokémon are capable of pushing back Existence Erasure with their attacks, and moves such as Trick Room are stated to warp Time and Space. Ghastly in particular has been shown to be capable of making Spatial Loops.)
I agree with it being like this.

It starts off with a generic explanation that applies to everyone and then the Pokémon who are more specific cases like Gastly or Rotom have theirs be clarified with more unique specifics.

Some Pokemon can't even learn trick room and like, something like a standard magikarp's degree of manip wouldn't even be on par with a basic Pokemon.
Just say what that Pokemon in particular is capable of, if it has no feats, just say "should be similar to [Pokemon] who is capable of [feats]".
For Pokemon with extra showings, just toss that in there too.
In fairness tho, space-time hax via destroying Trick Room should be something all Pokémon have.

Since Ash’s Hawlucha for instance blatantly destroyed it with sheer force.

To keep in mind also, some are not particularly applicable in battle. Baltoy's time travel, for example. Those cases must be noted as well.

I would refrain scaling anyone to Ash’s Pokemon, off of Ash’s feats. The anime is full of PIS moments for him honestly.
He’s also attacked Ground Types with Electricity by aiming at certain locations, broken through Counter without knocking out the enemy, and recently had Pikachu live the ‘Let’s Snuggle Forever’ Z-Move with Electroweb coming out of nowhere. There’re also inconsistencies, such as the ‘Thunder Armor’ moment in S/R.

>In fairness tho, space-time hax via destroying Trick Room should be something all Pokémon have.

I'd argue it depends on the pokemons place in the scaling. A trained Hawlucha can do it, but a sunkern sure as hell shouldn't. Treat it like dbz vice shout I guess if you catch my drift? Those above Hawlucha or on par maybe should.

The thing is Ashes Hawlucha at that point wasn’t exactly anything special, and isn’t particularly noted to be anything special compared to any ordinary Hawlucha or trainer mon. It’s not like his Pikachu or Greninja for example.

Even without Trick Room, we still have the Sheninja and Ninjask owned by that random trainer in the togepi specials, who most definitely isn’t beyond any average run of the mill trainer.

The thing is Ashes Hawlucha at that point wasn’t exactly anything special, and isn’t particularly noted to be anything special compared to any ordinary Hawlucha or trainer mon. It’s not like his Pikachu or Greninja for example.

Even without Trick Room, we still have the Sheninja and Ninjask owned by that random trainer in the togepi specials, who most definitely isn’t beyond any average run of the mill trainer.
Yeah so? A Hawlucha of any kind is still above a Sunkern or Zigzagoon. You could maybe scale to comparable species and above, given you said yourself, through sheer, raw, force. but we aint gonna scale that to things below him, that doesn't make sense,

I recall him being pretty decent, though it's been like, well idk when did that air on TV? That's how long since I've seen it, but I vaguely recall him being a big deal (though couldbe been due to wonder guard). i guess just scale things like that to pokemon on par and above with that species too.

Team Rocket’s no pushover. Ash especially is no pushover. Like, every pokémon Ash and Team Rocket have pretty much are outliers against their entire species.

Ok, and? If that Hawlucha is outright weaker than Ash's, and Ash's did his through raw strength, why are we assuming that applies to the weaker Hawlucha who, in your own words, is weaker than a Hawlucha that isnt anthing special?

Back