• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space-Time Manipulation For All Pokemon

Okie. Since the revision was already accepted, and was agreed we can start applying once a blog to compile the evidence was made, should we move forward with giving the pages the hax?

I suppose it can. Will there be any pages that need to be unlocked here?

Okie. Since the revision was already accepted, and was agreed we can start applying once a blog to compile the evidence was made, should we move forward with giving the pages the hax?
Wouldn't it be better to do a "Pokémon Physiology" page? This time with no issues and all, as I'm sure this will be forgotten for several newly made profiles (from inexperienced users and all) and it'll be pretty hard to keep track of otherwise.

Wouldn't it be better to do a "Pokémon Physiology" page? This time with no issues and all, as I'm sure this will be forgotten for several newly made profiles (from inexperienced users and all) and it'll be pretty hard to keep track of otherwise.
I agree it would be better, but we'd first gotta get the physiology page accepted. Again anyway since it was deleted the last time.

Just kinda add "likely space manipulation and time manipulation (all pokemon have consistently shown to affect time and space with their attacks on multiple occasions)"

That could be good, or maybe this suggestion from Daddybrawl earlier?
How about a blanket statement:

Limited Space-Time Manipulation (Seemingly all Pokémon are capable of pushing back Existence Erasure with their attacks, and moves such as Trick Room are stated to warp Time and Space)

Then, if it has another, more specific example, include that and link it. So for Ghastly, it’d be:

Limited Space-Time Manipulation (Seemingly all Pokémon are capable of pushing back Existence Erasure with their attacks, and moves such as Trick Room are stated to warp Time and Space. Ghastly in particular has been shown to be capable of making Spatial Loops.)

Either way it was accepted and we provided proofs. Time to add it.

Also, i heard there was some way to add stuff using a bot?

Because the Vimeo vids for some reason were taken down.

Doesn’t matter though, I already made and linked the blog that complies all the evidence together.
Alright it's fine I guess but would the space-time manip apply to all the Pokemons due to scaling or only those who has shown the space-time hax feat?

Alright it's fine I guess but would the space-time manip apply to all the Pokemons due to scaling or only those who has shown the space-time hax feat?
All of them. With specific applications to those that show them. Not every 'mon can control time like Baltoy to enable Time Travel, for example.

Back