• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space-Time Manipulation For All Pokemon

So I missed a lot. Is this getting accepted? If so, I'll just throw my vote towards agree since there aren't many threads I'm interested in at the moment.

There’s at the very least near 20 people so far who agree with this being added, if not more.

So yeah at this point it’s pretty much accepted. We’re just discussing what would get applied to everyone, which unique cases go to who and who will make the blog.

So, since we are talking about application, what does it mean for Pikachu to electrocute Team Rocket?

This is more discussing about the haxes, by themselves, would they be affecting space and time?

There’s too many feats to say that they would affect abilities that are manipulating space and time, but what about affecting space and time in normal circumstances like attacking a rock or Ash?

Well the question would be if their every attack would be able to do that. And I’d say so.

The infinity energy of Pokémon (which all Pokémon have) was able to be used to power the Dimensional Shifter opening holes in space-time for Grand Meteor Delta (we’ll before Zinnia said lol no to that).

And In Pikachus case at least, his attacks were able to match that of Tiritogas energy and the energy of its evolved form. The entire Tiritoga line can effect and even destroy space-time with their life energy alone (and it’s passive also since the gate of time was able to grow bigger via Tiritogas influence). That means their energy that effects space-time is incorporated into their moves.

We also have the fact that Shedninja and Ninjask broke the fabric of space-time with their moves and Ash’s Hawlucha (who most definitely is below his Pikachu) flat out smashing Trick Room with sheer force.

the fact that Shedninja and Ninjask broke the fabric of space-time with their moves
Did have to be specific location that was already been influenced by space and time manipulation?

Ash’s Hawlucha (who most definitely is below his Pikachu) flat out smashing Trick Room with sheer force.
I agree with that.

i’m just wondering if they’re not just canceling space and time being manipulated, since they(average moves) can affect space and time.

Nah the location didn’t do anything for them. The Togepi dimension was forcefully keeping them out (since the objective of that man was to capture Misty’s Togepi who prior transported everyone to the Togepi Dimension for safety)

So he tries to force his way inside by having his Shedninja and Ninjask tear the space-time fabric of the gate. Which additionally caused effects inside of the dimension

They went to the gate since that was the portal into the togepis dimension.

Why go through the trouble of making an entirely new entryway into it when the gate is already there and all they’d have to do is rip it open?

I mean that’s what I’m saying. They used a gate to open the portal to another dimension that made a portal to that dimension prior.

if there is example of Pokémon affecting space and time that wasn’t near something that was linked in lore with something that effected space and time before, then it would be supporting evidence that they naturally have portal creation from average moves like Thundershock.

I figured. I’m just using it as an example for the broad application that we’re implementing.

The moves by themselves, I don’t think space and time is being manipulated. I think they can affect space and time manipulation from other things and abilities and characters, but by themselves, I don’t think a plant is going to rapidly age or stop aging from a water gun.

Well it wouldn’t be that kind of space-time hax and I wasn’t suggesting that their attacks would do that either.

Simply put, like the Shedninja and Ninjask example, their attacks should be able to just warp or destroy space-time on a minor scale.

Not do things like aging opponents or teleporting opponents away.

Not do things like aging opponents or teleporting opponents away.
Ha, of course not.

But that gate was frequently used to go specifically to the Togepi dimension. I don’t think the two Pokémon were thinking about all the existing dimensions in the Pokémon universe, and specifically picked out that one dimension by themselves. I believe the gate itself had a hand in that feat.

Considering how elusive that dimension was in the plot, I don’t think you could use those Pokémon to create the same time and space Manipulation in another part of the planet to be able to reach that Dimension.

Yes but the factor in that you aren’t taking into account though is that the gate in that’s moment was made to forcefully keep them out.

The point of the feat isn’t that Shedninja and Ninjask can create any portals, but rather the point is that they were able to destroy the space-time fabric that made up the gate itself that was keeping them from entering otherwise.

Basically, the point of the feat isn’t portal creation but just destroying space-time on a minor scale. The gate you could argue would have a hand in the former but not the latter.

From how I see it, they’d just destroy some of the space-time that makes up the mech.

In other words launching a low level space-time destroying attack.

I think they could just choose to affect space time or not, or their attacks need to hit distortion in spacetime for the affect.

Pikachu is definitely not attacking team rockets' spacetime nor did meowth cut that persian through it.

The writers probably don't care or are not that aware of this.

I am as well. The point would be that generic pokemon should be capable of destroying/distorting space-time on minor scales, we would never see that always outright happening because the distortion world always repairs imbalances to keep the balance between time and space maintained.

And as the clip shows, space-time imbalances that happen outside of what the CT do are acknowledged to exist and happen normally.

Your forgetting the role of the Distortion World though.
How I am interpreting it, those distortions happen whenever two attacks hit each other.

Like a Thunderbolt hitting a Razor Leaf or something.

Not, Thunderbolt hitting a mech with no association to space and time Manipulation.

There’s at the very least near 20 people so far who agree with this being added, if not more.

So yeah at this point it’s pretty much accepted. We’re just discussing what would get applied to everyone, which unique cases go to who and who will make the blog.
This pretty much.

We still need to decide on what kind of generic space-time hax all mon get and which ones are specific for specific mon.

As well as who will make the blog (I can make it if no one else wants to or can’t).

I guess that could be fine, but we still need to decide on what type of generic space-time hax All pokemon will get

And which specific types go for which mon. Like Rotoms time traveling would clearly only be for his line and not any other mon.

We actually don't even need to create a blog. Just slap it into my Pokemon Physiology page.
I guess. Just that this ability needs multiple examples to be provable as unless there’s guide books or blatant statements, there’s nothing to indicate space and time manipulation for all Pokémon, other than the feats that can be gathered from our own research as examples for it.

I don’t think a paragraph will be enough to cover this ability.

Back