• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl: The Return! Round 2!

As long as his soul is green, Super Monkey cant move, only turn. That makes it alot easier to hit him. He may still react to them, but the spears would eventually overwhelm him.

Pretty sure his superior danmaku and his fully-upgrades storm core (large whirlwind around him that repels objects) will be more than enough

She would have to tag him with it first. As well not even an opener. Even if you completely whoop her in a fight, she only uses it when they are running away. As well. His danmaku powers could honestly possibly overpower hers. She doesn't attack nearly as fast.

Doesn't turning your soul green kind of require Undyne to actually touch it? Or am I misremembering?

Robot972 said:
Yeah, she has to touch you with an attack
No she doesn't.

As seen in her Undying fight (her magic did not change even slightly so there's no reason to assume it's true only for that) she can swing her spear and regardless of being at the other end of the box out of the swings way, you'll still be affected.

I also don't recall the box being big enough to where you can avoid it like that, I just recall when the box opens: it's small and she green effects with contact

I'll note, if it is like that where she doesn't need to make contact. I think I might switch back to Undyne. But not sure

Oh. Well. I doubt both of y'all are remembering it wrong. I guess I might be remembering someone who didn't bother trying to dodge it or something.

This still makes it pretty interesting. Undynes slower but stronger onslaught vs Super monkeys rapid but weaker onslaught

I checked the fight. From what I can tell, the player isn't given the option to move, despite the box having room to do so, and Undyne's spear always contacts the player before any effects occur.

Turning Gree

Turning Red

Nevermind, found a spot where she doesn't contact. https://youtu.be/LSmt92xQ5g8?t=193

Since this isn't bloodlusted, if Super Monkey survives long enough, won't Undyne just put him back to normal?

You never mention that on this thread. Besides, I found a link that counters my point regardless, if you look at the updated comment

Also, why is it base Undyne here?

Her Undying self is still 9-A with the same rating except a lot stronger, she has better attacks and is more willing to fight.

Robot972 said:
You never mention that on this thread. Besides, I found a link that counters my point regardless, if you look at the updated comment
I didn't see the edit nor this comment.

And I said in her Undying fight. Which is the genocide fight itself.

As seen in her Undying fight (her magic did not change even slightly so there's no reason to assume it's true only for that) she can swing her spear and regardless of being at the other end of the box out of the swings way, you'll still be affected.

Oh, you're right. Missed this comment while looking back.

I also feel like people downplay how much stronger she is. She tanked the 9-A feat she scales to with no harm.

She was signed by it that I recall. But it didn't do much of damage. Looking at the AP now though. Considering Undyne has the actual option to dodge, super monkey can lose his, and Undyne is way stronger. I'll switch by to fish lady again

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Also, why is it base Undyne here?

Her Undying self is still 9-A with the same rating except a lot stronger, she has better attacks and is more willing to fight.
Because Psycho specifically said to use Base Undyne

Also, wouldnt it actually put her into a banned AP spot? It would at least have to put her 9-A, but higher.

Given that she apparently upscales from her given value in base, and how much stronger then base her Undying form is, I'd say probably

Back