• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Monkey tries to run the gauntlet of weakest 2-As - (Super Monkey vs Elyon)

So I found out that Bloons was on the wiki and well... Super Monkey certainly exists. And is 2-A for some reason?

Anyways, I kinda have to make the matches for Super Monkey's descent into the worst 2-A, or get downgraded trying to.

Super Monkey versus Elyon
Both are 2-A
I'd say speed equalized but I don't think Super Monkey even moves in character
Other than that, Standard Battle Assumptions apply

Super Monke: @Ret_of_Guys, @Gilad_Hyperstar, @Eseseso
Elyon:
Super Monkey gets downgraded from 2-A:

Last edited:
Doesn't the Vengeful True Sun God start with absorption the moment it's created? Unless she resist absorption she kinda gets stomped

Actually, Elyon shouldn't even be on the top 5 weakest list since she isn't physically 2-A. Even with the new additions she's getting, she won't physically be that tier so Super Monkey would take her spot in that regard regardless.

• Characters who reach a certain tier via a specific attack or ability only, such as being a tier with prep time, ED, or something similar, then can't be added here. People like Doom are allowed, as they are able to reach other tiers physically, but people like Rick won't be allowed. We also need to take their other stats into account. If you have got any, then bring them forward and we can discuss them.

Now that doesn't mean the match can't still go on as a normal match.

Doesn't the Vengeful True Sun God start with absorption the moment it's created? Unless she resist absorption she kinda gets stomped
She doesn't resist absorption (to my knowledge) but it depends on if it's instant or not (and if speed is equalized) because if it's pulling her in then I'd argue she just uses her own hax which is just hand gesture based to defeat him.

She doesn't resist absorption (to my knowledge) but it depends on if it's instant or not (and if speed is equalized) because if it's pulling her in then I'd argue she just uses her own hax which is just hand gesture based to defeat him.
The Vengeful True Sun God absorbs all of the surrounding towers in its range upon its creation, so if she's in range she'd be absorbed the moment the battle starts when the Vengeful True Sun God is formed.

The Vengeful True Sun God absorbs all of the surrounding towers in its range upon its creation, so if she's in range she'd be absorbed the moment the battle starts when the Vengeful True Sun God is formed.
That didn't explain if it's instant or not in terms of if she's pulled in or just absorbed without a timeframe in 0 seconds. There isn't a scan that shows it in action so while it's passive, I'm asking if it just creates a vacuum that starts pulling things in or does everything within it's range just dissapear?

That didn't explain if it's instant or not in terms of if she's pulled in or just absorbed without a timeframe in 0 seconds. There isn't a scan that shows it in action so while it's passive, I'm asking if it just creates a vacuum that starts pulling things in or does everything within it's range just dissapear?

Here it is I guess. Seems to be instant
Although this only applies when the VTSG is created, I'm not sure if it applies in a VSB match.

It's not combat applicable sinse he only absorbs allies

If absorved bloons in the range too would be combat applicable, but It isn't

Any way
Multiverse level+ when permanently God-Boosted (Were the Vengeful True Sun God able to receive every buff in the game permanently as well as buffs it wouldn't normally have access to such as multiple hero buffs and Primary Expertise, it's said to be capable of unleashing a cosmic rebalancing which would end and recreate all of existence, which was stated to span an infinite number of universes, The only reason this level of power is never used is due to the rules set in place for the Monkeys to follow)

Basically, the match start, the multiverse is reseted and true sun god wins or It becomes a incon sinse isn't stated if he can survive It's own universe rebalancing

It's not combat applicable sinse he only absorbs allies

If absorved bloons in the range too would be combat applicable, but It isn't

Any way

Basically, the match start, the multiverse is reseted and true sun god wins or It becomes a incon sinse isn't stated if he can survive It's own universe rebalancing
Elyon's Durability is unknown and she doesn't seem to have any defensive hax so yeah I think the True Sun God actually wins this

Reseted in what form? Like a destruction wave or everything is just erased then recreated? If the former, I'd say Elyon just makes a barrier to block the destruction around herself. If it's the later then this is pretty much a stomp since Elyon can't do anything against it.

Last edited:
Reseted in what form? Like a destruction wave or everything is just erased then recreated? If the former, I'd say Elyon just makes a barrier to block the destruction around herself. If it's the later then this is pretty much a stomp since Elyon can't do anything against it.
We have no info about that, here
What would happen to the Bloons Universe if the Vengeful Sun God got every buff in the game permanently? (Including buffs it normally couldn’t get like multiple hero buffs and primary expertise)
The Blooniverse would then have more stories to tell, full of chaos and power unchecked, a cosmic rebalancing that can mean the end of all current existence and the birth of forces that inevitably fill the such voids.
That's all, that's everything we know about 2-A super monkey

Basically just existig desteoy the balancing of the entire universe and makes It reset on It self

Then I guess I'll go with Super Monkey since it's unlikely Elyon would just use existence erasure right from the start and Super Monkey has the durability to survive her standard attacks so she'd likely fall to the destruction.

I mean, his durability would scale, right?

Also, he would be "capable of unleashing", meaning this is 2-A power he can control at will.
What would happen to the Bloons Universe if the Vengeful Sun God got every buff in the game permanently? (Including buffs it normally couldn’t get like multiple hero buffs and primary expertise)
The Blooniverse would then have more stories to tell, full of chaos and power unchecked, a cosmic rebalancing that can mean the end of all current existence and the birth of forces that inevitably fill the such voids.
As you can read, it's never stated he has control of this power and It's implied to be just a consequence of this happening them him controling It

Back