• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic The Monarch of Pointland

Based on this

Sonic (Modern) vs Sonic (Adventure) vs Sonic (Classic) vs Sonic (Boom) vs Sonic (Pre-SGW) vs Sonic (Post-SGW) vs Sonic (IDW) vs Sonic (OVA) vs Sonic (Sonic X) vs Sonic (Sonic the Comic) vs Sonic (Werehog) vs Sonic Man vs Ditto vs Doppelganger vs Monarch of Pointland. AP and Speed =ized bacause I can. Not for MoP though. Nobody likes MoP.

Post wave archie Sonic
Sonic Boom-0
Sonic SSBU
Classic sonic render by jaysonjean-dabcyw7
Sonicthecomic
Pre-Genesis Archie Sonic
Archie Werehog Sonic
Sonic-adventure-2
Sonic 135
SFModernSonicRender
Archie Sonic-Man
Monarch Of Pointland
I have no idea how to correctly align images

I don't think Sonic and Sonic will be doing much against the likes of Sonic, Sonic and Sonic, especially with Sonic thrown into the mix. It'll be a close match between Sonic and Sonic, but I think Sonic will edge out. Then you have Sonic who can definitely hold his own against Sonic and Sonic, but both at the same time may be too much for Sonic, who would otherwise be on par with even Sonic. However, at the end of the day, Sonic is just too much for Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic and Sonic.

Snoic FRA

Back