• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only difference is that Naruto would be getting an amp every time he comes back, and also has RPL
Naruto will still need more than getting killed a few times to catch up to Sonic's AP, which would still not be enough to deal with Sonic's own haxes (some of which amplify his stats) through both the Chaos Emeralds and his Item Boxes (which are part of his Standard Equipment).

From what we've seen, as long as the body is there. So if their body were erased, there would be no coming back from it.
This is vague. As long as his body is still there could mean his entire body is intact, or even when every single molecule in his body has been separated. For something like resurrection, the extent needs to be specified like regeneration. Has it brought him back from being chopped to pieces?

What exactly are the arguments for Sonic here? AP is cool but Naruto also has speed amps + precog + can spam 5000 clones + has regen and ress which makes him hard to get put down.

And does Sonic go for like, brutal gory kills in character? Because Narutos ress is useless if Sonic would chop him apart instantly. Although regardless, Sonic doesn't have enough AP to do that in a single hit so it's not completely useless regardless

What exactly are the arguments for Sonic here? AP is cool but Naruto also has speed amps + precog + can spam 5000 clones + has regen and ress which makes him hard to get put down.

And does Sonic go for like, brutal gory kills in character? Because Narutos ress is useless if Sonic would chop him apart instantly. Although regardless, Sonic doesn't have enough AP to do that in a single hit so it's not completely useless regardless
Most of his enemies are robot. So usually yeah, he chops them to pieces. There's some gods and primordial beings he's also killed. I mean, his main method of attack is turning into a razor sharp blade. So I'd say it's in-character.

Sonic has like a 7x AP advantage, doesn't he? And he can sharpen his quills and instantly cut through those comparable to him like butter. I imagine cutting through Naruto would be a pretty simple task.

Most of his enemies are robot. So usually yeah, he chops them to pieces. There's some gods and primordial beings he's also killed. I mean, his main method of attack is turning into a razor sharp blade. So I'd say it's in-character.
Yeah but there's a difference between cutting up robots and chopping off people's limbs and decapitating them. Like would he decapitate Eggman in character if he had the opportunity?
Sonic has like a 7x AP advantage, doesn't he? And he can sharpen his quills and instantly cut through those comparable to him like butter. I imagine cutting through Naruto would be a pretty simple task.
See, if he were to just, idk, slice through Narutos head then sure. But Naruto won't just stand there. Naruto starts off with shadow clones and chakra entities that are relative to him in power and have the same abilities. It may not seem like it but killing Naruto is pretty tough here. Like here's the complications
  1. Naruto has precog and speed amps to avoid getting hit.
  2. Naruto has 5000 clones that all also have precog and speed amps that will protect him.
  3. Naruto has regeneration so any non lethal damage just gets healed up. Even kid Naruto could instantly heal up having his organs destroyed.
  4. Naruto has several durability negation hax (mainly TSO and RS) that Sonic needs to avoid while attacking him.
  5. Naruto can use his Kurama or Ashura avatars, the latter being at least a 3x amp in durability.
  6. Naruto needs to be killed specifically in a way that won't allow him to resurrect. Meaning Sonic needs to get a clean decapitation (or something similar) through everything I already mentioned and if he kills him in a less destructive way, Naruto resurrects with greater durability making the task even harder.
So killing him is actually a pretty difficult task unless Sonic has more than just the Yuji combo and spinning

Yeah but there's a difference between cutting up robots and chopping off people's limbs and decapitating them. Like would he decapitate Eggman in character if he had the opportunity?
Eggman in particular? No. Against someone he doesn't know that's an immediate threat? Probably? I mean, he killed the Time Eater which was an innocent creature that Eggman mind controlled. Worst case scenario, Sonic notices his healing and resurrection and resorts to it.
See, if he were to just, idk, slice through Narutos head then sure. But Naruto won't just stand there. Naruto starts off with shadow clones and chakra entities that are relative to him in power and have the same abilities. It may not seem like it but killing Naruto is pretty tough here. Like here's the complications
  1. Naruto has precog and speed amps to avoid getting hit.
  2. Naruto has 5000 clones that all also have precog and speed amps that will protect him.
  3. Naruto has regeneration so any non lethal damage just gets healed up. Even kid Naruto could instantly heal up having his organs destroyed.
  4. Naruto has several durability negation hax (mainly TSO and RS) that Sonic needs to avoid while attacking him.
  5. Naruto can use his Kurama or Ashura avatars, the latter being at least a 3x amp in durability.
  6. Naruto needs to be killed specifically in a way that won't allow him to resurrect. Meaning Sonic needs to get a clean decapitation (or something similar) through everything I already mentioned and if he kills him in a less destructive way, Naruto resurrects with greater durability making the task even harder.
So killing him is actually a pretty difficult task unless Sonic has more than just the Yuji combo and spinning
He wouldn't need to stand there. Most of Sonic's moves are speed blitz amps. Homing attack lets him home in on a target, and lets him blitz people equal to him. Spin Dash massively upscales from a 2x amp, to a point he can blitz people faster than himself to such a degree that he literally views them as frozen. Super Peel Out is stated to be faster than Spin Dash. Wouldn't be hard to just use any one of his blitzing amps and incapacitate Naruto.

1. Sonic can tag and defeat Shadow who also has precognition and speed amps. Nothing new for him here. Sonic's speed amps are likely far better too.
2. Sonic can wipe out entire armies of bots that are physically comparable to himself in seconds.
3. Fair enough. Though Sonic has beaten people with healing before, so nothing too crazy here.
4. Apparently not in-character from what I've heard from the others here (I'm also uncertain, but Sonic may be able to just resist TSO).
5. Sonic can use his Ichikoro to one-shot people equal to him. Would take care of the 3x durability amp pretty easily. Or really any of his attacks that involve rolling into a ball given he can cut through people comparable to him.
6. Sonic shouldn't have much difficulty cutting Naruto into clean slices. Though in regards to other moves he has wind attacks he can generate. One in question spawns several wind needle around his opponent and home into them.

Eggman in particular? No. Against someone he doesn't know that's an immediate threat? Probably? I mean, he killed the Time Eater which was an innocent creature that Eggman mind controlled. Worst case scenario, Sonic notices his healing and resurrection and resorts to it.
I mean, time eater is still not that good of a comparison. There's a pretty notable difference between cutting up a giant space ghost animal thingy and a human being.
Regardless, even if we assume Sonic would have no issues cutting Naruto in half, would he usually start with that? Because each time he kills Naruto without stopping his resurrection Naruto comes back more durable, making the one shot more and more difficult. Sonic pretty much NEEDS to instantly finish him or he's not getting through the resurrection.
He wouldn't need to stand there. Most of Sonic's moves are speed blitz amps. Homing attack lets him home in on a target, and lets him blitz people equal to him. Spin Dash massively upscales from a 2x amp, to a point he can blitz people faster than himself to such a degree that he literally views them as frozen. Super Peel Out is stated to be faster than Spin Dash. Wouldn't be hard to just use any one of his blitzing amps and incapacitate Naruto.
I mean, that's pretty cool. But so are Narutos. Shunshin made kcm1 Naruto go from on par with Raikage to blitzing him by almost 4200x (from lightning speed to 6x ftl according to the currently accepted calc for the feat). It's also just generally a speed blitz tier amp for speed. They also start 4 kilometers away from each other so Naruto should have more than enough time to prepare for the fight with clones and avatars.
1. Sonic can tag and defeat Shadow who also has precognition and speed amps. Nothing new for him here. Sonic's speed amps are likely far better too.
2. Sonic can wipe out entire armies of bots that are physically comparable to himself in seconds.
3. Fair enough. Though Sonic has beaten people with healing before, so nothing too crazy here.
4. Apparently not in-character from what I've heard from the others here (I'm also uncertain, but Sonic may be able to just resist TSO).
5. Sonic can use his Ichikoro to one-shot people equal to him. Would take care of the 3x durability amp pretty easily. Or really any of his attacks that involve rolling into a ball given he can cut through people comparable to him.
6. Sonic shouldn't have much difficulty cutting Naruto into clean slices. Though in regards to other moves he has wind attacks he can generate. One in question spawns several wind needle around his opponent and home into them.
  1. I'm not saying Sonic wouldn't be able to hit him at all due to precog and speed amps. I'm saying it would be a LOT harder to land a hit which both kills Naruto and destroys his body in a way that stops resurrection thanks to them.
  2. Okay but how skilled and haxxed are those? Because each of the clones here has precog + speed amps + a very good combat skill in general with dura negation hax that they're willing to use.
  3. Yeah regen is not completely stopping Sonic from killing Naruto. Just making it more difficult.
  4. What's exactly not in character here? Naruto was very much willing to dura neg one shot Pain and Kakuzu. The only reason he never killed anyone with TSO is that all of his opponents have 6 paths chakra that makes them resist the abilities of said TSO. And why exactly would Sonic resist TSO?
  5. Yeah again, it's not that the durability amp itself is enough to stop Sonic. It just stacks up with the other factors.
  6. See that's where regen and speed amps come in. Naruto just dodges the needles or heals from them.
  7. There's also substitution jutsu that allows him to switch with objects to avoid damage.
Stealth Mastery, and Speed Enhancement (The Substitution Jutsu allows its user to instantly replace themselves with a nearby object such as a tree log, plant, person, or clone at the exact moment they are attacked. The Jutsu works even if the user is physically restrained or observed by characters as observant as Sharingan or Sage Mode users. This creates the optical illusion of the user being hit, which confuses the opponent and gives them an opening to flee or counterattack),
The point here isn't that each of those alone stop Sonic from winning. It's that they all work in tandem to complicate it.

Sonic needs to first get through a bunch of clones that are all difficult to handle and pose a threat. If he manages to do that, he needs to get through Narutos precog + speed amps to land a hit (while the rest of the clones attack him) which if he succeeds he needs to get through Narutos Kurama avatar that would reduce the force of Sonics attack like a bulletproof vest. If he does all of that, he still has to avoid getting hit by Naruto himself and kill him specifically in a way that stops Hagoromo from just resurrecting him. If he fails to one shot Naruto like that, he has to do everything again but this time Naruto is more durable and Sonic is more tired.

I mean, time eater is still not that good of a comparison. There's a pretty notable difference between cutting up a giant space ghost animal thingy and a human being.
Regardless, even if we assume Sonic would have no issues cutting Naruto in half, would he usually start with that? Because each time he kills Naruto without stopping his resurrection Naruto comes back more durable, making the one shot more and more difficult. Sonic pretty much NEEDS to instantly finish him or he's not getting through the resurrection.
I mean, I don't think it matters. Sonic cares for all life equally. From the first game, his goal was to free animals from Badniks. It's not like he values human life more. If he's willing to kill what seems like an animal being manipulated, I think he has no problem killing someone going for his throat when incapacitation doesn't work. Do you think Sonic's an idiot that values life so much that he'd effectively commit suicide out of refusal to finish off his opponent?
I mean, that's pretty cool. But so are Narutos. Shunshin made kcm1 Naruto go from on par with Raikage to blitzing him by almost 4200x (from lightning speed to 6x ftl according to the currently accepted calc for the feat). It's also just generally a speed blitz tier amp for speed. They also start 4 kilometers away from each other so Naruto should have more than enough time to prepare for the fight with clones and avatars.
To me, it looks like there was a timeskip, thus the huge speed difference. The profile doesn't make it seem as tho his form amped him by such a degree. But it's also really hard to tell wth is going on with the formatting of his profile, so I could be mistaken.
  1. I'm not saying Sonic wouldn't be able to hit him at all due to precog and speed amps. I'm saying it would be a LOT harder to land a hit which both kills Naruto and destroys his body in a way that stops resurrection thanks to them.
I honestly just disagree. Precog and speed amps have never proven to be difficult for Sonic to handle. If he's shown to beat up people with both with ease, I highly doubt he'd have any problem doing so against a person 7x weaker than himself. Worst case scenario, Sonic uses Chaos Control to stop time and kills him.
  1. Okay but how skilled and haxxed are those? Because each of the clones here has precog + speed amps + a very good combat skill in general with dura negation hax that they're willing to use.
I mean, the robots are designed by Eggman who has specifically aquired years worth of data on every single one of Sonic's moves and how to counter them. So I figure decently skilled? As for hax, they don't got much going for them (Until Forces where they get more haxy and Sonic still wipes them out). Sonic could unironically just plow through all the clones before they can react with homing attack or spin dash.
  1. What's exactly not in character here? Naruto was very much willing to dura neg one shot Pain and Kakuzu. The only reason he never killed anyone with TSO is that all of his opponents have 6 paths chakra that makes them resist the abilities of said TSO. And why exactly would Sonic resist TSO?
I was told by others in the thread I presume are Naruto fans that TSO isn't in-character smth he starts off with. Dunno if it is true or not, but I went along with it. I say he'd possibly resist it since he can resist abilities with similar affects. I brought it up earlier in the thread, but I don't think a consensus was reached.
  1. Yeah again, it's not that the durability amp itself is enough to stop Sonic. It just stacks up with the other factors.
Sonic has passive AD, I don't think it'll matter much to Sonic if Naruto grows since he will do the same. And the amps seem to be to an unknown extent? So I don't think we can say it can close the 7x gap safely or anything.
  1. See that's where regen and speed amps come in. Naruto just dodges the needles or heals from them.
I feel as though that if Shadow who possesses the same abilities has issue difficulty them, Naruto would too. Moreso when you consider Shadow's smaller size and his greater athleticism/acrobatics. But is it in-character for Naruto to just go try hard and spam his amps to avoid being hit even a single time ever?
  1. There's also substitution jutsu that allows him to switch with objects to avoid damage.
I guess that could be a bit useful. Though I don't think he'll get much opportunity to against someone who's almost every move is a blitzing attack.
The point here isn't that each of those alone stop Sonic from winning. It's that they all work in tandem to complicate it.
Sonic has unironically taken on everything Naruto has to offer and more is the thing. Add that in with him having a very clear big AP/Dura advantage, and I don't think Naruto's abilities are gonna matter much at all. I don't think Sonic even needs Chaos Control here. But worst case scenario, Sonic just stops time and humbles Naruto.

I gotta go to bed now tho, so I'll leave any arguments continuing past this point to other peeps. Until I wake up at least anyways.

Sonic needs to first get through a bunch of clones that are all difficult to handle and pose a threat. If he manages to do that, he needs to get through Narutos precog + speed amps to land a hit (while the rest of the clones attack him) which if he succeeds he needs to get through Narutos Kurama avatar that would reduce the force of Sonics attack like a bulletproof vest. If he does all of that, he still has to avoid getting hit by Naruto himself and kill him specifically in a way that stops Hagoromo from just resurrecting him. If he fails to one shot Naruto like that, he has to do everything again but this time Naruto is more durable and Sonic is more tired.
But before, just wanna address this rq. Naruto's amps are unquantifiable, and Sonic has several moves that one-shot people equal to him. Doesn't matter how much Naruto grows. Sonic can just use his moves that one-shot. As for getting tired, Sonic can run and fight for several days without rest. Bro isn't gonna get tired until he's beaten Naruto for like a week straight, and even then, he'd still be able to fight. So I don't think Sonic needs to worry about that.

Alright, that's all.

I was told by others in the thread I presume are Naruto fans that TSO isn't in-character smth he starts off with. Dunno if it is true or not, but I went along with it
Ok, he does use TSO, he just don't use the way i said he would use.

That is like, surrouding himself with that first move, like Omnidirecional shield.
My B on that.

Last edited:
If he's willing to kill what seems like an animal being manipulated, I think he has no problem killing someone going for his throat when incapacitation doesn't work. Do you think Sonic's an idiot that values life so much that he'd effectively commit suicide out of refusal to finish off his opponent?
I wouldn't say a giant space ghost is exactly "an animal" how a human is. And the question is not whether Sonic would hold back and let himself get killed. Sonic doesn't know about Narutos resurrection. The question is if he would obliterate Narutos body without knowing about resurrection.
To me, it looks like there was a timeskip, thus the huge speed difference. The profile doesn't make it seem as tho his form amped him by such a degree. But it's also really hard to tell wth is going on with the formatting of his profile, so I could be mistaken.
What time skip? Naruto was equal to the Raikage in the very same battle. The Raikage then uses his fastest punch and Naruto blitzes him with the calced 4200 speed difference. This is a direct difference between Naruto and his shunshin.
I honestly just disagree. Precog and speed amps have never proven to be difficult for Sonic to handle. If he's shown to beat up people with both with ease, I highly doubt he'd have any problem doing so against a person 7x weaker than himself. Worst case scenario, Sonic uses Chaos Control to stop time and kills him.
You're still missing my point. They're not a problem because Sonic can't deal with them. They're problem because they work as an answer to Sonics own precog and speed amps. It doesn't give Naruto an advantage it evens out a disadvantage he would usually have.

And does Sonic use Chaos Control time stop in character?
I mean, the robots are designed by Eggman who has specifically aquired years worth of data on every single one of Sonic's moves and how to counter them. So I figure decently skilled? As for hax, they don't got much going for them (Until Forces where they get more haxy and Sonic still wipes them out).
That's pretty cool but doesn't do that much in this scenario. As I've said, each clone has its own precog, speed amps, and dura neg hax. That already makes them a far better counter to Sonic.
Sonic could unironically just plow through all the clones before they can react with homing attack or spin dash.
No, because again, precog + speed amps. Ntm the fact that they can fly. They would swarm Sonic as he tries to hit them from all sides, keep up with his speed with precog and try to tag him with speed amp techniques.
I was told by others in the thread I presume are Naruto fans that TSO isn't in-character smth he starts off with. Dunno if it is true or not, but I went along with it. I say he'd possibly resist it since he can resist abilities with similar affects. I brought it up earlier in the thread, but I don't think a consensus was reached.
He never used it post war arc in character, but that's because they just get hard countered. It's not that it's not in character for Naruto but more that Naruto simply wouldn't use a fire type attack against a water type Pokémon lol.
Sonic has passive AD, I don't think it'll matter much to Sonic if Naruto grows since he will do the same. And the amps seem to be to an unknown extent? So I don't think we can say it can close the 7x gap safely or anything.
Naruto also has passive AD and even reactive evolution. Meaning Naruto would at least keep up with Sonics growth while alive then have big jumps if he dies. Even if they only keep up it doesn't matter because if Sonic can't insta kill Naruto he can't get through healing and resurrection.
I feel as though that if Shadow who possesses the same abilities has issue difficulty them, Naruto would too. Moreso when you consider Shadow's smaller size and his greater athleticism/acrobatics. But is it in-character for Naruto to just go try hard and spam his amps to avoid being hit even a single time ever?
But aren't they like, rivals of similar level with shadow? Sonic usually struggling to defeat shadow and stuff.
It should be in character. It's hard to say because it's a game so most fights happen offscreen, but speed amps and substitution jutsu are the most basic spammed techniques in the games.
I guess that could be a bit useful. Though I don't think he'll get much opportunity to against someone who's almost every move is a blitzing attack.
Again, precog + substitution. There's a certain distance between Sonic and Naruto and Naruto has precog so he most definitely should be capable of reacting to Sonic.
Sonic has unironically taken on everything Naruto has to offer and more is the thing. Add that in with him having a very clear big AP/Dura advantage, and I don't think Naruto's abilities are gonna matter much at all. I don't think Sonic even needs Chaos Control here. But worst case scenario, Sonic just stops time and humbles Naruto.
I don’t really see any argument for Sonic here tbh. Everything mentioned would be at least some sort of a hindrance.
Sonic has to adapt to the clones in his way which limits his attack opportunities.
Sonic has to get through a 3x durability amp shield which drops his attacks advantage to just around 2x (not nearly enough to one shot).
Sonic has to get through precog and speed amps which makes hitting clear shots more difficult.
Sonic also has to avoid thousands of attacks that could do anything from staggering him to cutting off his limbs and one shotting him
And even if he gets through ALL of that, he needs to kill Naruto in a very specific way or he'll just resurrect.
Sonics AP advantage and speed amps are just not enough to get through Narutos plethora of abilities and resurrection. His only chance to reliably pull of a W seems to be time stop but even then that depends on whether that's in character for Sonic to do.

But before, just wanna address this rq. Naruto's amps are unquantifiable, and Sonic has several moves that one-shot people equal to him. Doesn't matter how much Naruto grows. Sonic can just use his moves that one-shot. As for getting tired, Sonic can run and fight for several days without rest. Bro isn't gonna get tired until he's beaten Naruto for like a week straight, and even then, he'd still be able to fight. So I don't think Sonic needs to worry about that.
Narutos amps are unquantifiable as in they don't have a statement about how much they amp him. But they are blitz and one shot tier amps based on what's shown. The only multiplier you really mentioned was a 2x one which isn't nearly enough to blitz or one shot someone.
It matters that Naruto grows because Sonic will struggle to land any direct hits and the more he grows the less effective will indirect hits be.

And a week straight is fine. That just means Naruto at worst wins in a week then. It's a bit funny but still a win condition. Still much better than Sonics current win con

Sonic will not pummel him for a week straight without resorting to his other options. He used both chaos control and the wisps, and can just seal Naruto with the magic hands. Sonic also grows stronger passively and becomes much faster too overtime

Pretty sure that with such a big AP difference and with his bussaw like quills with the spin dash, he would do it without realising

Naruto has precog and speed amps to avoid getting hit.

1. Naruto has 5000 clones that all also have precog and speed amps that will protect him.
Is it in character for him to bust out 5000 clones at once againsg someone he saw for the first time?

1. Naruto has regeneration so any non lethal damage just gets healed up. Even kid Naruto could instantly heal up having his organs destroyed.
And Sonic has Mid-High regen negation, scaling from his past self Classic Sonic

1. Naruto has several durability negation hax (mainly TSO and RS) that Sonic needs to avoid while attacking him.
4x reaction speed + blitz amps above 4x reaction speed takes care of those

1. Naruto can use his Kurama or Ashura avatars, the latter being at least a 3x amp in durability.
That is not enough to close the gap, also Sonic's amps will statue Naruto before he even thinks about using those

1. Naruto needs to be killed specifically in a way that won't allow him to resurrect. Meaning Sonic needs to get a clean decapitation (or something similar) through everything I already mentioned and if he kills him in a less destructive way, Naruto resurrects with greater durability making the task even harder.
He had no problem doing something similar with living beings before, such as King Arthur who, as far as he knew, was a normal human yet when he was told he needed to kill him he went "oh ok, can't be the good guy all the time"

Mid High regeb negation

I wouldn't say a giant space ghost is exactly "an animal" how a human is. And the question is not whether Sonic would hold back and let himself get killed. Sonic doesn't know about Narutos resurrection. The question is if he would obliterate Narutos body without knowing about resurrection.
He did to the time eater even without that, Sonic doesn't care for humans more than other life, i don't even know where you got that from?

What time skip? Naruto was equal to the Raikage in the very same battle. The Raikage then uses his fastest punch and Naruto blitzes him with the calced 4200 speed difference. This is a direct difference between Naruto and his shunshin.
Multipliers can't be get through calculations tho, if Naruto had such speed multiplier at his disposal, his later keys would have MFTL+ with it and not FTL as it is

You're still missing my point. They're not a problem because Sonic can't deal with them. They're problem because they work as an answer to Sonics own precog and speed amps. It doesn't give Naruto an advantage it evens out a disadvantage he would usually have.
hpw do they exactly? Sonic will see then all as statues with his pretty much to go moves such as the spin dash and homing attack

And does Sonic use Chaos Control time stop in character?
If he sees that it is needed, mostly uses Teleport first tho, which can also teleport things away from him if needed

That's pretty cool but doesn't do that much in this scenario. As I've said, each clone has its own precog, speed amps, and dura neg hax. That already makes them a far better counter to Sonic.
That is assuming that Sonic's speed amps are not a factor, with those Naruto will be like a statue from his perspective, unable to even lift a finger to do the hand sign to do said clones, also precog doesn't help much when your oponent is seeing you as a statue, your body won't be able to move or react

No, because again, precog + speed amps.
his speed amps and peecog are not enough as i said above, plus homing attack to go after Naruto at any unguarded spots

Ntm the fact that they can fly.
So could.......most of Eggman's machines, Sonic never had much of a problem with those

They would swarm Sonic as he tries to hit them from all sides, keep up with his speed with precog and try to tag him with speed amp techniques.
All for his spin dash to statue them, or to make a tornado to get them, or to do the same as the spin dash but with the homing attack

He never used it post war arc in character, but that's because they just get hard countered. It's not that it's not in character for Naruto but more that Naruto simply wouldn't use a fire type attack against a water type Pokémon lol.
at worst, Sonic's 4x greater reactions just make him Chaos Control it away

Naruto also has passive AD and even reactive evolution. Meaning Naruto would at least keep up with Sonics growth while alive then have big jumps if he dies.
Sonic's made him go from high 4-C to 4-A in the spam of Seconds to at max shor minutes........this isn't enough to keep up with Sonic's growth

Even if they only keep up it doesn't matter because if Sonic can't insta kill Naruto he can't get through healing and resurrection.
Sonic pretty much can deal with those, and he can also insta kill naruto, 7x AP advantage and rising remember?

But aren't they like, rivals of similar level with shadow? Sonic usually struggling to defeat shadow and stuff.
Shadow knowa what Sonic can do + he has nearly the exact same abilities as him most of the time......so it isn't much comparable

It should be in character. It's hard to say because it's a game so most fights happen offscreen, but speed amps and substitution jutsu are the most basic spammed techniques in the games.
Eh Sonic can just blitz him before he thinks of using it

Again, precog + substitution. There's a certain distance between Sonic and Naruto and Naruto has precog so he most definitely should be capable of reacting to Sonic.
Has the precog shown him to he able to react to something ao fast that it statues him as if he wasn't moving?

I don’t really see any argument for Sonic here tbh. Everything mentioned would be at least some sort of a hindrance.
that is bold, same feeling for Naruto tho

Sonic has to adapt to the clones in his way which limits his attack opportunities.
armies are things Sonic is used to, spexially when he can blitz all of them at once like he can here

Sonic has to get through a 3x durability amp shield which drops his attacks advantage to just around 2x (not nearly enough to one shot).
He can just......Chaos Control inside after Naruto himself, or Chaos Control Naruto out

Sonic has to get through precog and speed amps which makes hitting clear shots more difficult.
not when ue statues Naruto completely

Sonic also has to avoid thousands of attacks that could do anything from staggering him to cutting off his limbs and one shotting him
4x reaction speed + statues blitz amps + teleportation with Chaos Control

Also he has Rings with item boxes to shield hin from damage

And even if he gets through ALL of that, he needs to kill Naruto in a very specific way or he'll just resurrect.
cutting limbs or his stomach, not too hard at all if you ask me

Sonics AP advantage and speed amps are just not enough to get through Narutos plethora of abilities and resurrection.
it is tho

His only chance to reliably pull of a W seems to be time stop but even then that depends on whether that's in character for Sonic to do.
.....that is a very underestimation of Sonic, his spind dash is enough to just blitzs and shred naruto before he even thinks of using any of those abilities

Narutos amps are unquantifiable as in they don't have a statement about how much they amp him. But they are blitz and one shot tier amps based on what's shown.
and what IS shown?

The only multiplier you really mentioned was a 2x one which isn't nearly enough to blitz or one shot someone.
Depends of the verse, and the multiplier is statue blitz amp above 4x

It matters that Naruto grows because Sonic will struggle to land any direct hits and the more he grows the less effective will indirect hits be.
and Sonic also grows, also his spon dash is enough to just deal with him before he grows at sognifican margin
And a week straight is fine. That just means Naruto at worst wins in a week then. It's a bit funny but still a win condition. Still much better than Sonics current win con
......you really assuming naruto can stop Sonic from hitting him once in a whole week. And more, that in said week Sonic will not eventually use Chaos Control to stop time?

Sonic will not pummel him for a week straight without resorting to his other options. He used both chaos control and the wisps, and can just seal Naruto with the magic hands. Sonic also grows stronger passively and becomes much faster too overtime
Does Sonic actually use chaos control in character for time stop and shenanigans like that? My main experience with sonic was the old Sonic X cartoon when I was like 8 and I only remember ever seeing him teleport himself with it. Also how does his magic hands sealing work?

And as I said, Naruto had reactive evolution and AD on top of his resurrection buffs so Sonic growing shouldn't be an issue.

But the difference is that there is no comparison between the too

Sonic made a jump from High 4-C to 4-A under 30 seconds
Madara doesn't have a profile on the wiki, but his best feat is like 5-A and Narutos profile states he went from struggling against him to overpowering Kaguya who's 4A. So uhm, you could give Naruto that for reactive evolution which makes this a stomp then.

Could you give me the time stamp that's relevant here?

Madara doesn't have a profile on the wiki, but his best feat is like 5-A and Narutos profile states he went from struggling against him to overpowering Kaguya who's 4A. So uhm, you could give Naruto that for reactive evolution which makes this a stomp then.
And what's the timeframe?

Sonic did it in under 30 seconds which in itself pretty impressive than doing a jump like that in hours

Adventure Era ironically just makes it more in-character for Sonic to use the Magic Hands on Naruto and seal him away if Naruto keeps regenerating (which he might arguably be unable to due to scaling from Classic's High-Mid Regen Negation).

Also Sonic's backbone moveset uses the Spin Dash, Homing Attack, Super Peel Out, etc. out the ass and they all scale to the level of blitzing of an opponent that was initially blitzing Sonic (who has 4x greater reaction speed). So they're all >>>4x speed amps. Double that with Sonic's acrobatics and hitting him is gonna be a tall task.

Any legion of clones is useless, because that just makes Sonic more hard-pressed to pull out Chaos Control faster and him fighting legions, fleets, and armadas of robots is common practice for Sonic.

Unless you make a profile for him with such stats and a thread aproving them, then no, i won't take your word alone for it

I mean, this clones here is way different that the army he usually deal, since they have all Naruto powers.
That level will do nothing but press Sonic to pull Chaos Control faster, besides the fact that his to go moves just blitz and one to two shots before he even thinks about doing any clones at all

I mean, this clones here is way different that the army he usually deal, since they have all Naruto powers.
Yeah that's mainly why I said he'd be way more likely to use Chaos Control when they start using moves in an attempt to overwhelm him, which Sonic will have the chance to do in practically any circumstance in the fight via his greater reaction speed.

Yeah that's mainly why I said he'd be way more likely to use Chaos Control when they start using moves in an attempt to overwhelm him, which Sonic will have the chance to do in practically any circumstance in the fight via his greater reaction speed.
Yeah, i agree on that.

I mean, the OP still din't restrict Super Sonic, so is a stomp anyway. The only way this is fair If Naruto is bloodlust and Super is restricted.

Unless you make a profile for him with such stats and a thread aproving them, then no, i won't take your word alone for it
You have to be joking lmao. Like coming from you of all people that has to be a joke.

Anyway here is a CRT where he was accepted for 5A, the profile is just not made yet but it's accepted.

Back